[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

24 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Comments are gold :D

cr owner 

I have the same question. But the world will be more chaotic if a selfie will come out. I bet the WHO, United Nations, NATO, and count NASA will be involved to maintain peace and order.

• Like 1
  • LOL 21

11 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

For a sec I thought you would mention a brand name of cement and start doing promotion. Than God you don't. :sweatingbullets::joy:

I thought of mentioning it but again most people won't know that brand and end up concentrating on the cement rather than the couple :joy: so I choose not to. Nothing should come between the couple not even the cement.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

6 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

Hi, I agree with your sentiments BUT I just have to mention from looking at this forever captured moment here xD It's one of the examples again when KGE wanted to be herself openly (and so was going to be like her usual self in being close to him more or hug him closer) but she quickly realizes it and gets back to her restricted self! I can't imagine how close they are off-cam... like just. IMAGINE.

Wish I was a fly on the wall :P  SMH

kinda sad that in korea, they have to be so guarded with every actions - hate this reality sometimes :/

I totally agree with you as this picture amplify the fact that it was a total natural shot thus KGE action and expression was priceless with no pretension.... :D

but guess she woke up faster than required.... :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

5 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

I have the same question. But the world will be more chaotic if a selfie will come out. I bet the WHO, United Nations, NATO, and count NASA will be involved to maintain peace.

Then can you imagine what will happen if they announce they are dating?? Half the world will collapse from heart attacks...:D

• LOL 17
  • Awesome 4

4 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

I thought of mentioning it but again most people won't know that brand and end up concentrating on the cement rather than the couple :joy: so I choose not to. Nothing should come between the couple not even the cement.

Please dont! I was so relieved you had stopped yourself there. :joy:

• LOL 8

Putting in my two cents in regards to the most recent storm in our ship. In the words of KGE herself:If you set the standard of happiness too high, it’ll bring about more unhappiness, so I try to find happiness in the smallest things”. Let’s just keep enjoying even the smallest things and don’t be too extreme either way. I personally enjoyed reading differing arguments in this forum to some extent. They helped keep my feet firmly grounded on earth :D. I also appreciate @jy_cohh’s contribution here as one of the translators and loved getting scoops about Korean culture from her. I was happy when I heard the Koreans are finally catching on to this ship, but honestly I couldn’t care less when they jumped off. They weren’t here since Day 1 anyway, they just decided to jump in after watching the last few eps. So while her scoops about the Knetz were insightful, but they only made 0.0001% into the deciding factor on whether I still view this ship positively or not. 

57 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

When the very first photos came out before episode 16 aired with KGE holding flowers, I also thought they were given by staff. My feel so excited knowing that LMH gave them to her! :love: WHY? Because in East Asian cultures, the type and colour of flowers you give someone is important and has A LOT of meaning. For example, white chrysanthemums are associated with mourning so you would typically never give those to someone. Of course, red roses mean LOVE. Some will say LMH asked his staff to buy the flowers as he wouldn’t have time to go and get them himself. True. But he would absolutely recommend which colour to buy if he didn’t want any misunderstandings. If he didn’t tell them which colour and just left it up to them, again, because of the symbolism and meaning with flowers in East Asian cultures, I don’t believe his staff would have went ahead and picked red roses for KGE because the meaning of it would cause misunderstandings unless... his staff are secret shippers too! 

This!! In bold, italic, and underlined lol. His staff have been working with him for years, in entertainment industry. They for sure have a very clear idea on what sort of actions they need to avoid to steer clear out of unwanted rumours. Why not just get red roses for everyone right lol.

Also, did anyone notice that KGE only avoided LMH in the farewell bts? She didn’t appear to have a problem having a convo with the PD, didn’t look like she’s gonna cry. But every time LMH approached her, her tear ducts were about to burst. What does this tell you? That parting with LMH was the saddest thing for her? Mind you, I’m not saying that that was the last time they were ever gonna see each other. But most likely it’s because they won’t have any official schedule together again after 8 months. Only LMH has feelings for her? Nah u uh, I think baby girl does too. Now I just need you two to kiss.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b0ec0b53b497a60b7c

Moving onnn, this video below is about 5 subtle signs someone’s attracted to you. How many points did LMH and KGE each score? Disclaimer: just for fun lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 4

6 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

Hi, I agree with your sentiments BUT I just have to mention from looking at this forever captured moment here xD It's one of the examples again when KGE wanted to be herself openly (and so was going to be like her usual self in being close to him more or hug him closer) but she quickly realizes it and gets back to her restricted self! I can't imagine how close they are off-cam... like just. IMAGINE.

kinda sad that in korea, they have to be so guarded with every actions - hate this reality sometimes :/

Now that you mention it, i remembered it too.

She did similar thing when their picture holding bouquet was taken during farewell and also during their group photo session with all the crews. She naturally leaned her head to the direction of his shoulder, and miliseconds later she suddenly adjusted her position as if she tried to restrict herself from doing that :ph34r:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Then can you imagine what will happen if they announce they are dating?? Half the world will collapse from heart attacks...:D

Id be dumping my lampost ship in a blink. And then we'll have an online potluck here. Someone was gonna bake cookies, and i dont remember who. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

19 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

She was probably confident that most of the people in that room saw them kiss, so that wouldve been no biggie but then she realized it’s a photo and could possibly land on twitter... ooops.

• LOL 15

33 minutes ago, TDeas said:

I don't want to make a comment for link below ... Have Fun n Relax

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBhfcyGhQnl/?igshid=ilulk7dbkaoi

Ok, so we’re back on this. 

1) The girl that’s been circulating, supposedly the girl in the lmh’s photo, is not the one in his photo. The dress looks different as the sleeves are not the same and most importantly, she posted her photo on May 12. Lmh was still filming TKEM at that time. 

2) I have no idea what else is going on with all those arrows :lol:

3) I would love for the hat girl to be kge but a hat alone is not sufficient evidence.m

4) The cafe staff said lmh, wdh, jiw and Kim Bum were present but didn’t say anything about kge. 

5) Why would lmh and kge go to a cafe together unless it’s with the whole team? They would never unless they want to get caught. 

6) It appears to me they were all present in Jeju Island at the same time. Did they plan the trip together? Or was it just pure coincidence that they went at the same time? Did they meet up? 

7) I now fully understand why celebrities don’t post often. One photo with possibly a randomass girl has gotten us here :lol::lol::lol:

8) Me thinks they celebrated and probably watched the finale together as a team. Like I said, whether lmh and kge slept together in the same room, we will never know :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3