[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

47 minutes ago, effyisme said:

For the record, I'm still strongly believe they are in the initial stage of dating... Why??? The kisses the hugs the affections after episode 12 is so obvious... Don't let one single farewell scene spoil the entire shipperdom... it's only 1 freaking final scene... Did you all see the number of people on set??? I saw a very caring LMH tryinh to comfort KGE who is clearly an emotional gal and he wanted to actually hug her but she back off as I guess she wanted alone time to recover.. not every sad gf wants their bf to openly shower them affections when they are sad... 

Big hugs are for real farewells such as LMH/KKN and KGE/JEC... the way I see LMH ask her why she is crying is so obvious he is taken aback as it is not the end for them but KGE being KGE is an emotional person... I would not say that to a crying person who I never will meet again.... 

Who takes pic/video of his costar? And mind you he was trying to do it discretely but got caught out thats why he quickly stop and flipped his screen over... 

I understand most are overwhelmed so take a breather and calm yourself and rationalise before making conclusion again...

Stay positive!! :heart:

This is what I saw, too.  You wouldn't ask someone who you will never see again such question. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 8

11 minutes ago, effyisme said:

This pics are DEFINITELY NOT promotional pics as it was taken towards the end of May while filming the last episode... who takes promotional pics at the end??  And its taken by their team people, did you see alot of camera phones out there snapping away.. I bet you 2 of these phones belong to LMH/KGE... Why post it on the same day together?

Most importantly why did MYM commented on the post?? Promotional?? Promote what?? 

If anyone wanna tone down dating rumours, SBS will not even include in their bts... it will safely hidden away... These unofficial photoshoot is their personal shots and not SBS/Netflix shots... 

You can see shyness between them like a couple taking their wedding shots... you can see their teams swooning over them... so think about it and tell me if it's still promotional shots unless it is promoting their relationship..

Cool I got your point of view .....

ur perspective is right why would they do promotion in the end.....

so I take my words back maybe I saw it in the bts so I was taken aback and felt let down but now ur point made it more clear.....

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

I agree.  ~I mean I dont have a husband yet but I have a married best friend and thats exactly how she got comforted by her husband. 

I see my couple friends behaving the same way too... teasing and patting their gfs head... so I don't get the siblings thingy 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 5

Guys I'm happy overload ... :love:

For today, BTS , and many many cut vid. From Uri MinGo couple .... 

I found this pic. Please have a look,. Check and observe ... For we are suspicious about the girls pic on his IG... This pic may answer.

CTO ... Thank you and PEACE 

This account belong to "Minoz" .. no caption... But I thinks it's related. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

I see my couple friends behaving the same way too... teasing and patting their gfs head... so I don't get the siblings thingy 

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

how can i move on from this two.. this make me ship them even more:love:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

For all the haters 

cr owner 

They are both smiling while kissing each other that’s the same like NJH and LSK in weightlifting fairy. Im not saying that LMH and KGE are dating already but the possibilities of them having a feelings for each other is there. What I observed many times in kdrama couple who were dating in real life they started to date for real after the drama and when during their shooting moments are the time of Getting to know each other stage. The best moment for LMH and KGE is NOW that the drama already ended. Also look into the two skycastle couple.

• Like 3
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

So im a lurker for months now and I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your analysis. So BTS for Ep 16 is out and I was so happy watching it and decided to come here after lurking in IG and Twitter. Imagine my disappointment on the change of mood here. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

seriously, no one is abandoning the ship guys.. no one... *smh* :joy::joy:

But, now when i rewatch the BTS, the scene where KGW practiced with her staffs, and LMH just stood there busy documenting and providing suggestions to the staffs, meaning:

1. He's so FAMILIAR with her staffs that he could just ask them to do this and that.. and the staffs responded very well.. 

2. He's acting like KGE's Manager already.. talk about a very involved boyfriend/husband.. :ph34r:

shall we call him Mr. Manager or Manager Lee-ssi.. 

:tounge_xd:

Same thought when I see this. 

LMH asked them to be more natural and not awkward in banmal indicates that he's familiar with her staff. as far as I know, banmal is such a big deal esp in the professional field, if you use banmal you are already super close, cmiiw bc it's what I only get from watching Kdramas, Kvariaties for many years.

And how he documented the rehearsal makes me still believe there is sumthin. LMH def cares her a lot and wants to save the moment of KGE rehearsing as Jung Taera with her staff. We found her cute and how come LMH not? He has the VIP access seeing it directly and now the video is saved in his phone! To note, KGE hasn't even worn her outfit yet :glasses:

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Guys I'm happy overload ... :love:

For today, BTS , and many many cut vid. From Uri MinGo couple .... 

I found this pic. Please have a look,. Check and observe ... For we are suspicious about the girls pic on his IG... This pic may answer.

CTO ... Thank you and PEACE 

This account belong to "Minoz" .. no caption... But I thinks it's related. :wub:

i dont thats goeun.. maybe one of the visitor there.. and also goeun hair is more long than that girl... maybe thats just random people

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Ok ladies wake up timeZ......I think

everyone who went into the slumber boz of whatever reasons are back on the ship (including me) 

no more negative thoughts 

let’s buckle up and sail our ship...::

no more talking about wht we thought and wht we got boz life is too long and till the time anyone of them says otherwise we are not backing off..../

I am back guys and this time I am going to hit it hard so that even if there is nothing god damn they will not have any option but to walk in that aisle ...:/

this Gal here is not loosing it till than....

You go girl! I have your back! This ship is going to sail unless both say otherwise. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, awty said:

i dont thats goeun.. maybe one of the visitor there.. and also goeun hair is more long than that girl... maybe thats just random people

I didn't say it either ... U may check that IG ... We are here questioning the girls in his pic. 

I'm happy if that her :love:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, effyisme said:

This pics are DEFINITELY NOT promotional pics as it was taken towards the end of May while filming the last episode... who takes promotional pics at the end??  And its taken by their team people, did you see alot of camera phones out there snapping away.. I bet you 2 of these phones belong to LMH/KGE... Why post it on the same day together?

Most importantly why did MYM commented on the post?? Promotional?? Promote what?? 

Hahaha! Promotional my foot! Yes, why take these and POST these pictures when they were filming the last episodes?  It just doesn't add up.  And so what if you ask someone to take a couple picture?  People do that all the time. 

It's impossible to get a decent selfie anyway with the wind blowing at the beach and all. :lol:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3