[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

51 minutes ago, heatherf said:

Cctv scene lol... i don’t think she said something in between kisses she just teased him look at her eyebrows. Lol.

The 2nd half of the finale is so fluffy Compared to the whole series. one hand i’m glad KES finishes it off like this because otherwise 1hr and 16 mins wouldn’t be enough. Haha. Anyway that’s one of finale eps that deserves a rerun. 

Need to see them on a same screen again.  Big screen perhaps? since kdrama dont repeat lead actors. 

Yeah i think so too she did not say something..looks more like kge did not expect lmh to pull away after the 1st kiss..she continued kissing u know what i mean..lol..then when she realised lmh has pulled away thats when perhaps she blushed and lmh finds her cute, smiled and kissed her again..i must say they both have taken their kiss to another level...so flirtatious and sensual at the same time..super sweet! Again this cctv scene just like the beheading kiss took me by surprise and it was hot! Lol

I saw someone commented before that kge took lead in the kissing scenes of the last episode which i really like..how she also pulled herself forward to kiss lmh during the cctv scene..what can i say..awesome on screen chemistry with these two..on a side note..i wonder if lmh can keep a straight face during the tara byte scene or not..is just too funny to see a drunk kge..lol...have a great saturday all!

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, superspace said:

I’m sorry if this is repost

But the first thing that comes to my mind when the beach scene was airing — so this picture is their personal picture? not BTS/rehearsal?

Please confirm, Pyeha!

We wont know for sure as those scenes could be taken but not being put into the actual drama scene..just like the bts of hospital forehead kiss..the subsequent playing with hair part after the forehead kiss was not included in the actual drama

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, heatherf said:

Cctv scene lol... i don’t think she said something in between kisses she just teased him look at her eyebrows. Lol.

The 2nd half of the finale is so fluffy Compared to the whole series. one hand i’m glad KES finishes it off like this because otherwise 1hr and 16 mins wouldn’t be enough. Haha. Anyway that’s one of finale eps that deserves a rerun. 

Need to see them on a same screen again.  Big screen perhaps? since kdrama dont repeat lead actors. 

I also don't think she said anything. I think they are just teasing & flirting with their eyes & smiles. 

Another scene that I like most is their I love you scene. It feel so real & sincere. 

• Like 4
  • Love 8

14 minutes ago, Prerna said:

where did all these scenes go?????

the upper post could possibly taken off cam after the second chicken "date" in episode three or four, was it? notice the beige coat tae eul is wearing and lee gon is bringing a bag of chicken, i suppose, looking from this angle. though the second post, yes, where did it go? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

:glasses:

They did. Off cam :D:phew:

He might get used into it now, lifting Her smooth without helper like Horse riding scenes ....:relaxed:

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

While everyone is swooning over the CCTV room kisses (me too), I was even more concerned on how he lifted her onto the table...

Its way too intimate to lift her under her arms.. usually for scenes like this, actors usually lift the actress via the waist (its safer)... LMH jus lifted KGE like he's used to doing this action privately... :naughty:

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

This scene is awesome too! :D Its fun and intimate at the same time.. I caught LMH staring down at KGE a few times.. Bet LMH just wanted to give her a squishy hug here but the script did not call for it.. wonder how the bts for this scene was, he could have really hugged her :D

cr owner 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Now now. There's no need to blame anyone who made the effort to compile such art :phew: but yes, the art needs to be updated properly. For research purpose. Because I'm sure there'll be many future thesis that need to use it as reference.

Off topic: I kept seeing y'all using the 'slow-mo' button. I wanna try it, too. To be updated and all with technology :ph34r:.  But where can I find it? :sweatingbullets::w00t:

Not sure for Netflix cos I haven't slowmo anything there yet. Lol.

At YouTube, when u go to play the video, and select options, there is playback speed. So the video can either run faster or slower. 

New official bto from swoon RCLs!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, superspace said:

I’m sorry if this is repost

But the first thing that comes to my mind when the beach scene was airing — so this picture is their personal picture? not BTS/rehearsal?

Please confirm, Pyeha!

Maybe this is their unofficial announcement. They don't even give us a goodbye ig post. Are they preparing us with bigger news soon? :phew: 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5

9 minutes ago, effyisme said:

While everyone is swooning over the CCTV room kisses (me too), I was even more concerned on how he lifted her onto the table...

Its way too intimate to lift her under her arms.. usually for scenes like this, actors usually lift the actress via the waist (its safer)... LMH jus lifted KGE like he's used to doing this action privately... :naughty:

I feel like it was a redemption for lmh in lifting kge to the horse scene earlier on..that was with help of a staff cos is just impossible to lift kge to the horse elegantly..lol..this time around he lifted her personally onto the table i think..gosh..i think is easier to lift her under her arms than waist..even we lift or carry kid up via under arms but not waist coz just no possible to do so..not enough support and grip on the waist

• Like 1
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

This scene is awesome too! :D Its fun and intimate at the same time.. I caught LMH staring down at KGE a few times.. Bet LMH just wanted to give her a squishy hug here but the script did not call for it.. wonder how the bts for this scene was, he could have really hugged her :D

This scene was super cute! Reminds me of earlier episodes when they were dating casually. 

I’m particularly interested in seeing the bts after this scene though, where they walk into a room and her face is buried in his chest! Too cute to handle! These two definitely knows each other’s smell by now. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1