The Royal Court has reached Page 300!!!

May Lady Noh's talismans bring us:

- More cutesy romantic- huggy- kissy- scenes in Episode 16

- More fellow shippers who love, respect and adore our #MinEun

-An "announcement"  :phew:

giphy.gif

@koreaboooo's gif is always a mood

Aye aye to our captain, Minho himself! :w00t:

Wuhooo happy 300 yay!!! Cheers To more and more discussions. May the official announcement come soon, sooner , soonest. May this thread reach to 1000 soon. Haha I love y'all. Thanks for creating this page. MinEun, TKEM and this thread has been the reason for my happiness since quite a few days. Even after the show ends never stop discussing here. Fighting!

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

14 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I don't even understand why they are called Autumn Couple in the first place? Did I miss something somewhere? :sweatingbullets: 

Someone please do enlighten me bout it? And big thank you in advanced. 

Is it because they met during Autumn? 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, seol said:

goblin casts tease alot whenever the bts camera rolls. ggone said, she was once eating then GY said, “eat more, eat well” with a smile on his face. Ggone was amused then she understood right away that the making camera was on lmao, thats why :lol: In TKEM ep 1and 2 bts, she was actually using this technique :D it worked too but to the succeeding bts, there were no camera tricks anymore. It’s clear as the blue sky that it’s pure and cuteness and swooning. Don’t get me wrong, goblin people are nice but the emphasis was on bts, they tease alot, GY and LDW plus KGE. It’s just that LMH and KGE can’t apply this. They now just go with the flow and unconciously giving us all the heart attacks. They make me weak :heart: Now i cant wait for the hospital scene bts. I don’t mind watching an hour just pure bts of this scene :D

THIS IS EXACTLY MY THOUGHT when I watch the BTS of ep 1-2. But then KGE knew it didn't work, LMH is damn serious with his move and attention towards her LMAO so she tried hard to tone it down but failed so she let it flow :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

this is the real close-up of LMH.....enjoy

The reason why I am convinced that this is LMH not LG character bc the way he raised his eyebrow while feeding her is the same when he rehearsed the forehead kiss and talking to thE PD here... I LOVE IT WHEN HE DID THAT! :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA_fkBbgnUB/?igshid=1aj8atyi334l4

BTW it's 300 pages already, I lurked here when it's just around 200-ish pages wow B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Happy 300 Everyone!!!! Never in my tkem days would've thought this forum will get until 300 pages. Amazing!! N to think I was here when it was only 40 pages. Fuhhh!!!

I originally watched tkem bcos of KGE (a proud fangirl here). Was never a fan of LMH, only thought him as a good looking actor. But wow am I wrong!! Never in my whole life to actually like fall for him. Like fall fall hard..he is such a sweet sweet man,amazingly good in acting ..wow! On top of that, the face.. sis that face is  just wow! To be honest with you ladies, i'm blaming the captain himself for dragging me into this ship. I'm not stopping anywhere until we arrive at the destination! I said what i said:lol:

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, zba72 said:

I already have nightmares looking at those edited photos (some are really badly done), i cannot imagine him seeing them :scream:

btw, i hope some of the shippers here don’t  doubt about KGE reciprocating LMH’s feelings.  As mentioned many times, it’s mutual.  I am hoping he will attend Hero’s premier to support her, if there is one (I am hoping there will be one). ^_^

Thanks for your words.

That is what I'm trying to say.

To be honest  I see comments on insta, twitter, etc. and it's a bit annoying sometimes cause some shippers are doubting KGE feelings like do u think KGE does not like LMH? 

There are obvious hints and signs that they both like each other and I'm telling you the feeling is mutual. 

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Ima Imo said:

The reason why I am convinced that this is LMH not LG character bc the way he raised his eyebrow while feeding her is the same when he rehearsed the forehead kiss and talking to thE PD here... I LOVE IT WHEN HE DID THAT! :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA_fkBbgnUB/?igshid=1aj8atyi334l4

BTW it's 300 pages already, I lurked here when it's just around 200-ish pages wow B)

Yes! Yes! Yes! That eyebrow lifting is so LMH. Not LG. :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2