[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

:heythere: LMH & KGE

I was just confidently returning to normal life while waiting for them to post their couple thing again..and sure enough after such long break..we hear from both of them again around the same timing..we knw we knw..

I'm happy for them...i will just support them quietly from now on..and drop by once a while when they rain candies on us and definitely coming here to celebrate on THE DAY :lol:

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

The short shorts drought is making you less greedy. You were devouring and eyeing up to the thigh before.

I’ve taken a vow of celibacy for a while, but I do have a fried chicken date with some friends next week!

umm @extrodinairey

help me pls

https://www.amazon.com/Alley-Milk-Combo-Green-Black/dp/B086MNT1NC/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=the+alley+milk+tea&qid=1596677767&sr=8-5

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 6

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh, we got new LMO and KGE updates today eh. Awesome :).

I was waiting for your obligatory good night posts hahaha. I mean do you know how many goodnight posts I have seen from you. I literally know when you wake and go to sleep now:joy:

• LOL 13

Louis Vuitton Men's Spring-Summer 2021 Show in Shanghai | LOUIS VUITTON

LIVE STREAM: 8/6/20, 6:30 PM (GMT + 8)

On 6 August, the house of Louis Vuitton will be staging an actual runway show, dubbed Message in a Bottle, in Shanghai miles away from Paris, followed by another one in Japan towards the end of the year. Both shows — which will be both opened to the general public and live-streamed

Edited by cpjing8
add more info
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I’ve taken a vow of celibacy for a while, but I do have a fried chicken date with some friends next week!

umm @extrodinairey

help me pls

https://www.amazon.com/Alley-Milk-Combo-Green-Black/dp/B086MNT1NC/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=the+alley+milk+tea&qid=1596677767&sr=8-5

Horee shiz. The calories. 1200++??? No wonder. Pfftt. So 2 drinks is 2500 cals. Plus them fried chicken.  How do they stay fit, huh????

Urm. Did u want me to help u drink them?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Horee shiz. The calories. 1200++??? No wonder. Pfftt. So 2 drinks is 2500 cals. Plus them fried chicken.  How do they stay fit, huh????

Urm. Did u want me to help u drink them?

lots and lots of riding.

horses, i mean. not humans.

thats how LMH and KGE stay skinny.  

...activities.

wot.

also it’s like $8 a cup 

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 2

I am not connecting things. I AM NOT. 

From Bye2Gon to Someday Lee real quick

Hello Jamanchu-bokachu, we’re not waiting for dating announcement anymore. We’re all here waiting for the wedding date announcement. Lol. 

:piggydance:

@kdfan_incad #MinEunforGlobe should really happen. And hello Louis Vuitton, make Lee Min Ho your ambassador already! 

@navyblue this lovestagram is invented by LMHxKGE and we’ll always be theirs. Bet they updated same day, same theme, to remind us this is theirs hahaha. KGE’s being mischievous now, clowning us all. 

:smooches3:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 5

56 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

lots and lots of riding.

...activities.

OMG! HAHAHAHA.. Sorry, couldn't help myself to quote the above

Will they start measuring each other?

:fatso:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 2

2 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

I was waiting for your obligatory good night posts hahaha. I mean do you know how many goodnight posts I have seen from you. I literally know when you wake and go to sleep now:joy:

Omy gosh, sorry I am just always been like that since I started posting on forums :) :lol:

I am so we  got some news.

I am going to go to bed now everyone! :).

• LOL 9

@HR. ok I’ve just found out thru IG snooping that the Hornby St The Alley in Vancouver had a TKEM poster up on the wall for photos in May.  And there’s a crunchy brown sugar one that looks like JTE’s drink - maybe a translation issue. 

COVID has taken so much from us 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Good morning chingus.....

please keep safe distance from LMH 

RickRoll'D is this like comeon 

it’s a restaurant sign in Texas ????:wut:

That’s a good marketing strategy. Let’s have a Lee Min Ho distance everyone! :twerk2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

lots and lots of riding.

...activities.

wot.

also it’s like $8 a cup 

Yes, riding does burn them calories. We know they love riding bikes, too.

:letsgo:

Your $8 can buy me almost 3 cups of Crunchy Cereal drink. Mmmmmmmm. You'd better go buy now, they have limited stock and the price is nowhere near the bottega veneta jacket. But they have no MinEun sticker. Bummer.

:sipsboba:

:foodie2:

me after my n-th cup of bubbletea

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1