[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, ladylia257 said:

OMG I AM SHOCKED WITH THE SUDDEN ATTACK OF CANDIES!!! 

I HAVE ONLINE PARENTS TEACHERS MEETING OMG HELP!!! 

You can imagine my LOL here. I'm also in the middle of a meeting and was alerted by multiple attacks (good attacks) on all ends. :lol: We are here for you!!

So fun seeing the shippers converge and panic and at the same time stay alert! We barely can contain our feels and it's just the middle of the day.  Thank you @sodandee for saving us (and @mamabear) with our GIFs, you have snipped the best parts!

Also, I keep on repeating this particular scene because --- is it just me or is LMH holding on to KGE even after the cut scenes?

(yup, i really think he is smitten and she is too!)

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, sodandee said:

Gotchu sis!  LOL

Thank you sooooo much!!! I will save each of them on my phone for future reference. LoL. Are you still breathing guys? Haha 

I think I and @graceyco fainted numerous times within this past hour. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, graceyco said:

You can imagine my LOL here. I'm also in the middle of a meeting and was alerted by multiple attacks (good attacks) on all ends. :lol: We are here for you!!

So fun seeing the shippers converge and panic and at the same time stay alert! We barely can contain our feels and it's just the middle of the day.  Thank you @sodandee for saving us (and @mamabear) with our GIFs, you have snipped the best parts!

Also, I keep on repeating this particular scene because --- is it just me or is LMH holding on to KGE even after the cut scenes?

(yup, i really think he is smitten and she is too!)

Oh em geeee!!! My weak heart. :lol: :wub:

I wonder if LMH has always been touchy like this with his other co-stars? And why the need to grab her hands? Anyone care to explain? :phew::lol: 

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

I lol-ed at the code blue @sodandee !!! We will get code red if it's taken to another level! Omg guys, I was alerted by @mamabear for the Ep 5 and 6 BTS. What's with the time slot?! :wub::sweatingbullets:

I wonder why Goeun asked for a timeout before the kiss scene. She's a professional actress who has won many awards. She has kissed many actors on screen before. Why is she so nervous with Lee Min Ho? 

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • Wiggle 1

We are all being treated so well today. I am smiling from ear to ear because I think this smile of Lee Gon is reserved for Jung Tae Eul while these smiles of Lee Min Ho are reserved for Kim Go Eun. Or something like that...

We deserve this fellow shippers!!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, graceyco said:

We deserve this fellow shippers!!

I remember us complaining about when the BTS videos for episode 5-6 will be released because 1 week has passed already but they haven't posted it yet, then THIS. Plus KGE's IG post. haha We are all caught off-guard! 

@rafidah84 too much touching off-screen! haha I also wonder is he really like that? It's not as if I am complaining, keep 'em coming LMH!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hi Mingo Shippers,

I'm already fainted more than 10 times....My heart can't handle it and i am smiling like a crazy monkey, keep replay the video again and again and all over again..hahahhaha...There were butterflies everywhere...how happy i am seeing LMH & KGE like this..especially KGE...for her to be with LMH like this...may happiness shining along the way for this two...:love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, graceyco said:

OKAY GUYS, CODE RED!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Omg??!

OMAIGAAATTT!!!! 

My brain tells me this is just an epic marketing strategy.

But my heart pictured them discussing seriously which pics to post on whose IG. Heads close together, laughing while choosing the pic. 

LEEGGEEON COUPLE YOU SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1