• Hospital Playlist
    • Hi bye mama
    • I'll go to you when the weather is nice
    • World of married
    • Rugal
    • Somehow family
    • Kingdom S2
    • Chef Moon
    • * I am drama less - not watching anything. so sad!
  2. 2. Unless you want to be eyerolling, face palming or just getting really annoyed, don't bother to watch this! / I should stop watching but I still am. Don't ask me why!

• unasked family
    • dangerous promise
    • welcome/meow the secret boy
    • once again
    • wanna taste
    • nobody knows
    • hyena
    • 365: one year against destiny
    • Find me in your memory
    • Piece of your mind
    • Memorist
    • Hospital Playlist
    • Hi bye mama
    • World of married
    • Rugal
    • Somehow family
    • Kingdom S2
    • Chef Moon
    • * I am not watching anything to dislike!
  3. 3. Wait, these dramas exist? I didn't know they were airing!

• unasked family
    • dangerous promise
    • welcome/meow the secret boy
    • once again
    • wanna taste
    • nobody knows
    • hyena
    • 365: one year against destiny
    • Find me in your memory
    • Piece of your mind
    • Memorist
    • Hospital Playlist
    • Hi bye mama
    • World of married
    • Rugal
    • Somehow family
    • Kingdom S2
    • Chef Moon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/2020 at 03:43 AM

many of us are living in some sort of lockdown, work from home etc. in some ways, a perfect time to watch dramas but what to watch? so here's the list of currently airing dramas -- there are 19 kdramas at the moment. some just started while others are in the middle and some are nearing the finish line. join the poll and let us know what you are watching. maybe we can join you in the threads and have some fun! smileys-miscellaneous-410671.gif feel free to add your reviews and thoughts on the dramas well in the comments -- am sure this will be helpful for those wondering what to watch.

P.S ~ these are multiple choice questions; so you can click on as many dramas as you are watching or not watching....

re: @Sushimi

P.S 2 ~  just in case people get confused, * the last choice for Q1 and Q2 are not the name of drama titles; just choices for those who are not watching much at the moment :)....

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Find Me in Your Memory is pretty nice, I always like man in suit & tie. And smart anchorman that can't forget you forever is a good choice to pick! 

kekeke.... I agree. :D

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The World of the Married. No comment, try and watch it by yourself :ph34r: you'll know ! 

kekekek... makes me wonder what I should expect. good, bad or ugly? :lol:. some affair? kimchi slaps? water slaps? hair pulling? glaring? crying? or just boring cooking, cleaning and wondering how to pay the bills? is there pets? birds, dogs or fish?

6 minutes ago, corey said:

None of the above, actually. :)  Do not want to go into details, I second @Lawyerh that you should go and watch

Just a hint what to expect, I heard that it is from the same PD as "Money Flower" and the show has similar tone

And already has some pretty impressive rating after just two episodes.  So yes, go and watch it!

wah, why do I feel disappointed that there are no kimchi or water slaps?! :lol: LOL.... so money flower? hmmm, contract marriage + blackmail + scandal + murder + mind games manipulation perhaps? am totally making this up from the top of my head. :sweatingbullets:

kekeke... @Lawyerh  @corey ~ the title itself is so strange. "world of married" -- so if you were single, you would think after watching this drama "omo, thank God I am single! I am never getting married!" or if you were married "I must get my spouse a nice gift because my life is so sane..."

am guessing that this is not those romance dramas where people are going "omo, my life is so boring in comparison...." or "where in the world are you my hubby?! I want to get married now!" ^_^

@partyon ~ I don't know about other people but I love kimchi and water slaps. LOL. have total ajummah tastes! :lol:

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hospital playlist. Don't sleep on this gem of a show. It's a dream come true drama for me. All my favourite oppas in one drama. Eeeeeeee. 

but it is set in a hospital right? doesn't it give you the allergies? :sweatingbullets:

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

but it is set in a hospital right? doesn't it give you the allergies? :sweatingbullets:

Why would it give me allergies? LOL. I love hospital dramas. I love this even more because it doesn't have any hospital politics. Some may find it boring because of that but I love that it doesn't have too much drama. 

Well yeah you should think of it as taking place in an alternate universe where the world has not been infected by corona yet. LOL.

if people have never checked out a daily, check out "dangerous promise"/ "fatal promise" -- it is a revenge theme drama and has aired 1 ep so far - so perfect time to start watching. the setup looks interesting.

if you don't watch dailys, here's why you should check it out:

~ it airs 5 days a week and so there's something to watch every day pretty much

~ it is only 30 minutes or so

~ everything is over the top; complicated relationship webs, people back stabbing each other, dialogues and emotions, all sorts of verbal battles -- this is what makes it fun! ^_^

~ you never know how it will turn out. most of the fun comes from comments in the group. even in the most stupid phase, there will be a comment that makes it entertaining!

~ acting can be mixed; the older actors really know their craft while it is sort of a training ground for younger actors who play smaller characters. generally, the leads may not be faces you are familiar with if you don't watch this time slot but they can deliver solid performances as they have experience... by the end of ep 100 so, you are generally used to all of the many characters and want to know it all turns out...

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if people have never checked out a daily

Don’t get me started... my first try at dailies and I want to give up already :sweat_smile: but I agree that it was easy to follow because I usually have my lunch while watching it. Just about right amount of time, except that it’s now affecting my enjoyment of my meal. 

I did want to watch Dangerous Promise because of Park Ha Na. Saw her in Love in Sadness and want to see more of her. Let’s see if I am insane enough to start another dailies. 

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I am your definition of “Dramaless”

kekekeke... you can see which dramas people are watching more and maybe check them out. feel like I should say "dramaful" because it might be opposite of "dramaless" perhaps? my english teacher would kill us all to know that we are randomly making up new words like this. :lol:

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Don’t get me started... my first try at dailies and I want to give up already :sweat_smile: but I agree that it was easy to follow because I usually have my lunch while watching it. Just about right amount of time, except that it’s now affecting my enjoyment of my meal. 

I did want to watch Dangerous Promise because of Park Ha Na. Saw her in Love in Sadness and want to see more of her. Let’s see if I am insane enough to start another dailies. 

wanna taste has left me with the answer "No I don't wanna taste." LOL... this fatal promise looks intriguing. plus it is revenge theme which means everything including the kitchen sink will be thrown there. we don't need it to be realistic, just entertaining! :lol:

24 minutes ago, yoeda said:

Can't vote coz I only watch Hospital Playlist and just finish Tell Me What You Saw which that doesn't have in a poll. So, I can't answer Q2 and Q3. lol

@yoeda ah, thanks for the feedback. so have modified Q1 and Q2 to reflect for those who are dramaless or not disliking some drama. there are probably some drama in Q3 that you havent' heard of! so you can also now participate. :)

7 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Maybe Q1 should be split into two; 1 for asking the current drama ppl watching, 1 for the ones ppl would plan to watch

oooh, good idea :); the poll can only have 3 questions. so can't include with this one but it is something we can keep in mind for another poll.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

okay I will bite. how many dramas are you watching? ^_^

Just watching essential that keep me entertained in the lockdown :joy:

Spoiler

1 - how to get back at your cheating husband :joy:

* The world of the married 
15856587001585658695.gif

2- what not to do with your cat ( secret prince) around:tounge_wink:

* meow the secret boy 

15856614281585661422.gif

3- Yaay , 365 day at company of my favorite Webtoon :D