• Hospital Playlist
    • Hi bye mama
    • I'll go to you when the weather is nice
    • World of married
    • Rugal
    • Somehow family
    • Kingdom S2
    • Chef Moon
    • * I am drama less - not watching anything. so sad!
  2. 2. Unless you want to be eyerolling, face palming or just getting really annoyed, don't bother to watch this! / I should stop watching but I still am. Don't ask me why!

• unasked family
    • dangerous promise
    • welcome/meow the secret boy
    • once again
    • wanna taste
    • nobody knows
    • hyena
    • 365: one year against destiny
    • Find me in your memory
    • Piece of your mind
    • Memorist
    • Hospital Playlist
    • Hi bye mama
    • World of married
    • Rugal
    • Somehow family
    • Kingdom S2
    • Chef Moon
    • * I am not watching anything to dislike!
  3. 3. Wait, these dramas exist? I didn't know they were airing!

• unasked family
    • dangerous promise
    • welcome/meow the secret boy
    • once again
    • wanna taste
    • nobody knows
    • hyena
    • 365: one year against destiny
    • Find me in your memory
    • Piece of your mind
    • Memorist
    • Hospital Playlist
    • Hi bye mama
    • World of married
    • Rugal
    • Somehow family
    • Kingdom S2
    • Chef Moon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/2020 at 03:43 AM

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

many of us are living in some sort of lockdown, work from home etc. in some ways, a perfect time to watch dramas but what to watch? so here's the list of currently airing dramas -- there are 19 kdramas at the moment. some just started while others are in the middle and some are nearing the finish line. join the poll and let us know what you are watching. maybe we can join you in the threads and have some fun! smileys-miscellaneous-410671.gif feel free to add your reviews and thoughts on the dramas well in the comments -- am sure this will be helpful for those wondering what to watch.

P.S ~ these are multiple choice questions; so you can click on as many dramas as you are watching or not watching....

re: @Sushimi

P.S 2 ~  just in case people get confused, * the last choice for Q1 and Q2 are not the name of drama titles; just choices for those who are not watching much at the moment :)....

I recommend I Will Find You A Better Home on YouTube. It's Chinese and Slice of Life. 

I have so many in my bucket list, some more episode more interesting some just can helped dropping by its  reach episode 6 or 7.

But at least still excited and eager to wait  4 drama titles , each of new episodes to comes .

1.Hyena- the rivalry between the lovers is just cute and hilarious,the plots flows smoothly and in the steady paces like always laws and political dramas is about white decent heroes beat the high up riches oligarchs power however our Jung Geum Ja is not ordinary decent,she is women who know how to play(dirty tricks) when she need is just everyone get their shares "fair and square " B)for all injustice might serves.

2. I go to you when whether is fine, surely the title itself made me lest interested at first, however after 1 episodes this drama could drawn me inside out, all is presented warm when actually the setting is cold and weird, the warmth neighborhood could dissolve the icy egos and the solitude life ,all the books talks is inspiring made you realize readings is best way to understand life and to knows the world.

3.Hi,bye Mama, 

It's so simple it so plain why should  we  need lives to 100 years when God on your sides :wub:

Just lives treasures each moments before it gone.

4.Hospital playlists 

No reason needed ! It's like how you treasures a friendships and the old days. The more you knew your friends the more you don't know him/her, it's like finding your another self . get tied and lives in the glorious and darkness moments with it for the rest of your life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived