[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

So I got really curious about the male lead Go Joon and checked out his other drama ‘Misty’ where he played the lead actress ex lover and became a wildly successful pro golfer. Wowowow! Did any see that drama? He’s really smoking HOT there! Now I really embrace the saying ‘Clothes maketh the man’ -  he is so chiselled in Misty and I must admit I didn’t find him remotely sexy or even attractive in ‘OH my Baby’ but I have since taken a double take. 

I hope that they will restyle him for OH my Baby. And for our fav Jang Nara too! They r looking too fuddy duddy imo. Rant* I have never seen JNR take on really glam roles and it’s usually suits and casual wear for her. She’s so pretty I don’t understand why they don’t let her have nicer outfits. The prettiest outfit in this drama was the one that her mum bought her when water splashed on her. She’s an editor so please make her stylish.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart just pains for Isang and Hari for the whole episode. Every time they glance at each other, my heart just shatters.

I really wanna know Jaeyoung's backstory, like if he liked Hari, why did he decide to marry someone else. It seems to me like there is so much more than just his current selfish character.

New stills! This is going to be interesting :w00t: it’s Do Ah’s first birthday awwww can’t wait to see how this pans out. 

YS gonna play hard to get I see :tears: but I trust our resident baby lover will break down those walls very soon! There’s already visible cracks! 

I have not seen the episode yet so Kang Eu Ddeum kissed Ha ri? I am not surprised. Of course Yi Sang saw the kiss.

31 minutes ago, letsgoa_s said:

Jaeyoung seems very wishy-washy to me. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that he told Ha Ri's mother that he wanted Ha Ri to be with someone better than him and now he's offering to marry her? 

Same with Jae Young. I don`t find it surprising either. It is one thing to say/ to confess to the mother and the other how he really feels. We saw scenes where he was jealous. Being old time friends it is hard for him to confess that he has romantic feelings for Ha Ri when she is seing him just like a friend. Probably he was in denial or he really kept those feelings hidden. Or maybe he is not really in love but he really cares for her. You can`t deny that. We all know that Ha Ri will chose Yi Sang. The other potential fathers for Ha Ri`s baby are just a plot device to make things work for the OTP.

Ahhh now we know Yi Sang has his own issue. That's why he's keeping distance from Ha Ri. Because he knows that this relationship won't work. Ha Ri wants a baby and he can't give what Ha Ri wants the most.

Meanwhile both actually have feelings for each other.

Go Joon, Jang Nara, And Park Byung Eun Go On An Awkward Three-Way Date In “Oh My Baby”

Jun 4, 2020
by C. Hong
4533ec72bf4c4ddd82acace7f97f8ada.jpeg?s=
Jun 4, 2020
by C. Hong

tvN has released new stills from the upcoming episode of its Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Oh My Baby.”

“Oh My Baby” is about a woman named Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara), a workaholic career woman who wants to have a baby before it’s too late. Just as she decides to skip over marriage in order to make her dream of becoming a mother come true, three men come unexpectedly into her life.

In the new stills, Jang Ha Ri shares a meal with Han Yi Sang (Go Joon), a freelance photographer, and Yoon Jae Young (Park Byung Eun), a pediatrician. Han Yi Sang looks askance at the situation and cuts his meat in silence, while Yoon Jae Young has his baby daughter in his lap and also a lot to say. Jang Ha Ri, on the other hand, looks flustered and confused.

park-byung-eun-go-joon-oh-my-baby.jpeg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1404699wpp/go-joon-jang-nara-and-park-byung-eun-go-on-an-awkward-three-way-date-in-oh-my-baby

Recaps

SO HR while brushing her teeth and cursing that Ddeum stole her first kiss in 10 years ...realises in a flashback that she gave ISang a good long peck when they met 3 years ago...she dropped her toothbrush in shock

ISang could not help himself and peeked at HR's diary..he realised he was one of the sperm candidate...and he was shocked to see his name crossed out :mrgreen:....ahahah next morning he was wearing his clothes feeling 'angry'

JY with his baby walking with HR as they set out for work...but she was not paying much attention to him...

IS driving and everywhere he goes he keeps seeing this triangles from road sign, to kimbap to even the nachos his friend gives him ( what does that mean?)

HR and her colleagues go for lunch....HR was not exactly in a good mood ...but she saw something on the news that caught her attention that talk about how these days women are so brave with skinship and she kept thinking of her kissing ISang

IS and friend came to restaurant...she quickly left...IS looked at her...

edit : my stream just died ...trying to resurrect it ...arrgh

6 minutes ago, Shereen said:

I can't with this episode :joy::joy::joy:

my stream not working...cries....I'll have to hunt on IG later...

sorry can't recap the balance...

...but this is so cute...though it was a flashback...I hope they kiss for real later :D 

My stream is back....missed a lot

But ED and Hyo Joo talking ...he wanted to confide in her about something ( probably about HR ) but pulled back

HR calls IS ...i think it is work related ...he was looking quite sad ...she was trying not to be affected...but they had to meet later if I am not mistaken... ( both still feeling something for the other)

Their assignment is at the fertility clinic interviewing the couple from earlier...it was successful and it was a beautiful moment...IS felt something as he took photos. After the check up, HR & IS took them for coffee to celebrate and HR gave some cute baby gifts for them. The lady gave her sonnogram picture to HR as a thank you...IS just watching HR's expression

Scene of ED and HJ talking again..she is trying to pry about his love life and all..ahahah...I think HJ likes him and he is clueless....now she makes him write down some stuff in his diary about what she likes and don't like or something...lol...not sure what they are trying to here with this but I think she hints the kind of diamond ring she likes . 

HR , JY , mum and Do A at home....it is Do A first bday...so they do that traditional thing where they lay out a few stuff for Do A to pick (usually as a sign of what she will become later in life)

HR goes with JY to buy a bday gift for Do A...as they walk, a salesgirl calls out that there's a discount for families and HR & JY pretends to be a couple to get the discount. ISang passes by and calls out to them...aahaha they end up eating together ...ISang in jealous mode. JY tells something to HR about ED...anyway , she was looking rather confused.

After lunch, IS passing by a shop and sees a poster that caught his attention and was talking to himself. Mum passed by and looked to - she said something to IS...IS smiled...

I think HR realised that her diary has been read...she runs to ISang's studio and asked him if he read...she apologises..said it was a mistake...he was like it doesn't matter and stuff...this is the part she tells him that she will always think of him as a man (romantically)...then she walks off...this makes him feel worse...

She goes to rooftop of her office ...sigh...i feel bad for her ...

IS's friend chiding him...friend can't understand what is his reservation. I think he tells his friend about how he does not want to hurt her and stuff...(anyway this going round in circles...please let something happen )...but as ISang is in his apartment thinking  and narrating from his perspective, he pretty much expresses how he feels about her - he cherishes all their moments together in a flashback....even the kiss. 

HR walks in the park - it was filled with people watching fire works...lots of couple around...IS was watching the same fireworks....omg please I am dying , can something please happen...HR was busy taking photos of the fire works...I see IS driving in his car....( my stream is lagging - killing me ,I tell you :lol:)

He came to where she happen to be ...he was taking photos too ...and they saw each other...she was like must be fate huh...then  she walked off...he went after her...he asked her some question......something she said  made him look at her and kissed her ...my heart is bursting like the fireworks in the background

-eps ends_

Archived