[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

HR at the storeroom looking for something..suddenly she saw a pair of eyes through and started yelling and flinging things around in fear. Lol! It turned out to be ED. ...Then he asked for her hand and slid in a toy ring :joy: that look like a big pacifier...she was like what is wrong  with you...aahahah. he was trying to figure out her ring size. He even gave some silly excuse about needing to put the the holding part of the scissors on her hands.

Night time- JY went up to HR's place...he was not happy...he wants to know why she did not come for DA's photo shoot.  HR is felt it was not her place to be there. Then he grabbed her hand and she pushed his chess...and he was wondering why she would date a "jerk" like IS. Before they could argue, the other friend,  Eun Yung came over . The 3 was supposed to have their usual get together.  EY was happy for HR but JY was being such a downer...EY knows something not right with JY..as she left , she talked to JY alone. She scolded him- says this what HR has been waiting for.  So hard for HR to find love, why can't be a supportive friend.

JY feeling pangs of regret as he watches HR play with his daughter later.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HR gets a call from IS....awww, so nice when you first start dating...

Next day , at a park IS sitting at a bench and looks at a mum play with her daughter...IS goes to see his urologist again...hmm I think he's gonna try some procedure to treat his problem but I worry about this.

The Baby team so happy to see all the positive comments online about their last event, the girls yelling so loud till the boss came out from his office...he finally promoted her to Chief Editor and congratulated her in front of the girls! Happy for her..

HR stays back in the office feeling satisfied and happy. Looks at the gift IS gave her ...she left her office and calls IS who was looking at her event video and was smiling happily for her.

The two met by the river place  and she said I love you..and he very nervously said in such a cute formal way I love you too . Very nice.

Mum talking to JY ,still worried about HR and her "single status" ...hmm did JY just tell mum he'd take care of her something...need subs

-eps ends_

Preview

Love birds having lots of fun in office lift...ED bought ring for HR only to see for himself that HR and IS are dating. Mum asked JY if he has fallen for HR, and he says yes.

Yeyyyy! Seems like a happier episode! Thank you always @triplem for the recap! This is my happy place! Always looking forward to Wednesday’s and Thursday’s for your recaps! Also thank you to people in this thread for your feedbacks, infos and GIFs. Really enjoyed them....so much appreciation.:wub:

Preview for ep 10

Hard Sub

YS: If I could, I wanted to drag you over to my place right now
YS: Do you want to eat ramyeon at my place? (or a phrase to invite someone to stay for overnight and do something other than eating a simple ramyeon ;) ;) )
HR: Do you mind to change the bulb of my porch light?
JY: What are you talking about? Which light bulb that needed a change?
ED: Are you free this Saturday? Please clear your schedule on that day for me
ED: I'd like to buy a ring
YS: We are dating with each other
JY: If I didn't meet with Jung Won, what kind of relationship that we have? 
HR's mom: You like Ha Ri?
JY: Yes, what should I do

@alleram95 Thanks a lot for the translation. 
Could I trouble you for one more? This one , curious what JY said to mum

Yes @Juliet79 I am so grateful  for many sweet scenes today before the storm come later:joy:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@alleram95 Thanks a lot for the translation. 
Could I trouble you for one more? This one , curious what JY said to mum

Sorry for the late reply, this is the hard sub translations for the clip you requested

HR: I am feeling soo happy today. I am in a good mood, I keep thinking about you for the whole day and really missed you. That's why, I need to say this words to you today. I love you
YS: I love you too... Jang Ha Ri
-----
HR's mom: Ha Ri sleep outside last night. Did you hear anything from her?
JY: Are you worried whether Ha Ri can live well without having a baby?
HR's mom: I worried that she might have to live alone
JY: Auntie, are you okay if Ha Ri has her own baby and takes care of the baby by herself?
HR's mom: What kind of mother would like to see her own daughter become a single mom? My wish for her is to meet with a good man, have a child together and live happily. Since she said that she might not be able to have her own child, it does make a little different (not sure for this part)
JY: Auntie, should I keep living with you?
HR's mom: You will? 
JY: Well, I can just living by her side like now
JY: That's what I've been doing up until now

2 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

HR's mom: Ha Ri sleep outside last night. Did you hear anything from her?

Did I read it right? So, they already slept together on their 1st day. Haha. Who says you have to wait? 

22 minutes ago, Shereen said:

Did I read it right? So, they already slept together on their 1st day. Haha. Who says you have to wait? 

Hahaha...maybe it’s the second day! First day is too fast! Lol ...though I won’t mind! :P

I'm smiling ear to ear every time they are in each other company :)But I'm afraid  for what will happen next if she finds out of a possibility of them not having a child . I hope she will keep up this promise 

Spoiler

ezgif-5-28612919842c.gif

ezgif-5-8a5fd375fee3.gif

15918336551591833645.gif

~ No one can keep secret with these girls 

15918322751591832263.gif

44 minutes ago, Kitty_Litter said:

now that is lightning quick.

to be fair I did think they were very tame for their 40s haha 

how can Hari resist him?? She’s a better person than I am for sure, I wouldn’t have any self control.

yisang is so cheesy but why is it so cute!! 
Jaeyoung is super annoying and I honestly want to punch some sense into him, he is so selfish! His friend is happy after wanting this for 10 years and he can’t even pretend to be happy for her! Ugh can’t stand him

Wow, a lot happened in that episode. They started dating, they exchanged "I love you"s and maybe slept together. Like the other commenters said, I guess being almost 40 has accelerated the pace of their relationship.

And I Sang going to get male infertility treatment right as they start dating, he's definitely in it for the long haul...but I can't help but wonder, is it not possible for the two of them to adopt a child? Or use a different sperm donor if IS's treatments don't go well? (Is that not allowed in South Korea?)

1 hour ago, acuteaddict said:

to be fair I did think they were very tame for their 40s haha 

how can Hari resist him?? She’s a better person than I am for sure, I wouldn’t have any self control.

This comment made my brain go to the gutter! :lol:  :lol:

That kiss continuation from episode 8, I'm one of the girls.

Spoiler

AfbRcPE.jpg

I was dying of laughter at Hari's self thought while she was kissing, why is it something that I could imagine happening irl

This whole episode is just so sweet and I was just smiling throughout, they be hanging out like the other younger office couples and like both of them have that cute face which make those scenes good to watch!!

A lot of people are worried about what would happen to them in the future but I'm just enjoying every episode without thinking much because I trust that their characters would make reasonable decisions as mature adults

Archived