[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

I am firmly on team ISang . He’s a sweetheart & very swoony .  But to each his own eh . Chemistry is always subject to our viewer bias . All 3 guys are nice folks . IRL , even one nice guy is hard to find . Only in dramas you can have 3 :lol:  Even Mr Champion sperm . I like that he’s transparent & enthusiastic though so gullible . :joy:  
However love is not like picking a fruit where you choose the best one . The heart wants what it wants and clearly HR & IS are attracted to each other from day one . The road ahead maybe bumpy because of the fertility issue , but I expect them to be able to overcome it 

For someone who’s seen Go Joon in a lot of his previous works as minor or supporting cast , I am happy to see him in a leading romantic role, and getting a lot of love for it . Talk about being a late bloomer. 

cute

The Long awaited OST first used at the stamp  scene will be released this Wednesday 

Spoiler

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Long awaited OST - Beautiful 

Nice to see the drama , Jang Nara & Go Joon getting good buzz based on Good Data Rankings 

Spoiler

GJ IG updates with some BTS stills 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Will definitely try to recap tonight if my stream works . 

Recaps

Repeat fireworks kiss scene....love the setting and it feels swoony to watch it all over again. New angles.

Omg .. HR was hilarious ...she suddenly realised she was being kissed and pushed him away :joy:...both trying to say something awkward as the other people at the place cheered them on.

They took a romantic walk back to her place...both still cute and awkward.  Damn sweet...as he tells her he likes her and apologised for what happened before....I feel like melting. Wait till you see how these two 40 year olds are smiling like young kids. Too cute.

The Baby  Chief having dinner with the assistant manager ( EDduem's supervisor)...discussing some work stuff

Next morning , HR wakes up in bed so happy , thought of the kiss...our gal doing happy dance as she heads to the bathroom. But JY's laundry left in her laundry bag annoyed her and she gave him an earful as they were leaving for work. She was going to strangle him with his neck tie ...but pulled back when ISang came. Aww so sweet ...he came to take her to work and got her coffee...both so happy ...JY wonders what is going on as he followed them to the car.

ED and Hyo Joo talking at the entrance of the office ..did he do some research on the things she asked him to get.

HR and IS arrive at the office...ahahah did she say to keep it  a secret first...but looking at how much they are both  laughing and teasing each other , everyone will know soon...she got a little "offended" over something he said...then he responded with some sweet lines. They parted by doing a pinky swear...ahahaha the office girls from above heard and witness everything :joy:

Soo Cheol was a little bit cranky as he greeted IS...but IS hugged him and thanked him ..lololol...but I think SC guessed it ...but then he asked IS what about HR's desire to have a kid...IS paused for a bit and said he will talk about it later.

JY still curious what he saw btwn HR and IS earlier, called HR to see what was going on. She did not tell him

kkkkkk...the office girls confronted HR ...ahahaha made a fuss about what they saw...she quickly drag them to the conference room

It was such a funny scene as they made HR fess up about her and IS ....at the end they were all happy for her ( this was the scene as per preview) ...they were like so you won't have a problem with your pregnancy project...but HR was wondering if this was too early in the relationship to talk about that. Step by step...she said only kissed so far...the gals went into a happy frenzy hearing that she was kissed.

Looks like the Chief is making life quite hard for the assistant manager. He also had family problems. So did SC

ahahahah the new love birds find secret stairways to try and meet each other...but the stairs was already used by another office couple :lol:

HJ still misunderstanding that ED has crush on her as they talk about her diamond ring advice.

HR and IS lunch date...aww..they are so happy, he wipes her mouth and they chat away. ahahah did she say if he was going to keep being so polite in calling her HR-shi...she did some agyeo about how she was to be called. As he pinch her cheeks cause she was so cute...ED and HJ came in....HR quickly pinched him back as if arguing and  they quickly left

Lovebirds walking hand in hand after lunch chatting away happily. Two colleagues spot them and smile enviously at them

JY waiting for HR. IS drop HR off and they hugged....later as HR came to her door , she talks to JY...think she tells him about dating IS and that this was their 1st day.

IS had to work with Hyo Joo again....lol...seems like it was  not going to go well.  As IS was gonna yell at HJ , he calmed down and they both used HR's name ...and anyway Hyo Joo is still very passive aggressive in how she talks to him. 

IS sits down , and thinks about how he is going to tell HR about his infertility problems

HR and girls talking in the office...then HR saw something on the office memo / notice that upset her and she went to confront the assistant manager . Now they are having a very heated talk...hmm is she not going to be the editor in chief? Need subs on this.

IS texted her , and she texted back....it made him smile...

So cute - IS is at that leather making class, and guess who was there-  HR's omma...ahahah mum starts chatting and even asked him about his marital status, wanted to set him up...but he politely said he had a girlfriend :lol:

Angry HR goes see the big boss...she wants to resign and hands her letter...he does not want to accept it...heated talk ...she feels she has given all her life to the company but seems like they won't give her the editor position because of her marital status . ( I think)...

IS so sweet...ran after mum as she left her handy work. Mum must feel so sad that she can't introduce him to HR..lol...

HR and IS have coffee...she was still unhappy about what happened to her at the office . And he tried to cheer her up. So sweet, he gave her a handmade key chain he made at the leather craft class.

JY at the clinic...not too focused as he is still disturbed by HR -IS news...he almost forgot to pick Do Ah...When he arrived at the day care HR's mum had picked DA up. JY managed to catch up with her and they talk as they walk home . JY still had things to do , and mum said she'll take DA home first

HR and the girls at the office waiting for a call.  I don't know if the rest knew she had wanted to quit...but anyway , I don't think she will since her boss rejected it. They ladies work late brain storming some ideas for work. Can tell HR loves her job 

The next day , The Baby team had set up an event at a cafe for mums , but seems no one turned up...but slowly  the mums started coming in . They had some fun games and the event turned out well . 

Meanwhile, JY took DA for her 1st photo studio shoot. He was expecting HR to come...but the ex wife came. HR's mum had told her about it. She brought some gifts. She did not try to push her way into the photos but the photographer got her to sit for some photos. JY was not smiling....

HR sharing some her personal feelings with the mums at the event.  Her wish to be a mum , how she looked up to mums etc....

Archived