[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

16 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

It is .... twin sister of FL is the real villain there.i think somehow ML and twin sister will be linked in past .

ML must have become demented (child like ) after some accident I think 

The aFL had been reall RickRoll'D off villain in her last drama. I hated her. Now seeing her as FL that too with my fav. ML will be like reall big challenge for me 

Seems like you still have not understood writer :joy:. Today is the super final end for TI ED relationship. Now that culprit is behind the bar .

Next episodes will be crybaby trying to become hero saying you are free but ED be like no I am head over heels in love with you. Writer is gonna rub more salt on TI ED shippers . TI will try to be more hero and be great big bro saying go on honeymoon again . 

More RickRoll'D is on the way. Be prepared.

Ah Ori....CJH long live and prosper in jail my dear . I love you . Your are the best 

I dont know ED is staying at TI house now >_>

주란은 명희에게 영국을 살려달라고 애원하고, 광훈은 은동과 은찬이 주란에 시달릴까봐 태인 집으로 보낸다. 한편, 끝내 혐의를 부인하는 준혁은 고비서와 마주하게 되는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/fatalpromise/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0016-01-727516,read,,92,805543

• Like 3

Someone give me a gun so I could shoot the old Choi. How could an old unfit doctor last that long after spurting out blood? Let me do it. :sweating:

That writer must have hit bottom of rock bottom, how many ways is CJH going to be dragged off to jail or to the police station?

I am truly cheesed off with the way ED and group can interrogate and manhandle a suspect. TI dragging off CJH, just give him a punch CJH and ruffle that hair. Then he'll melt and run off with ED. The End.

• LOL 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@maribella did not I say all are immortal here. They crucified Papa Cha, now all are redeeming for that :joy:

As for that old hag Papa Choi.... he will redeem his son . It’s like he eat some immortality pill ! Since last three episode his hoping round bedridden in hospital . Wait ! What did I write? 

You read my mind . I too want some hair pulling among men . Both CJH and TI have good hairstyle.Wait not TI , his hairs are like mountain !  It needs to be ruffled . Since we don’t have capable women to do that let them do it for each other:blush:

• LOL 4

38 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

SO i guess, soon ED will divorce  of cry baby, i know that he has been very selfish, but i fell bad for him, i'm sure that he has seen the love between TI-ED, he will finally let her go, it's very sad for him 

How easily you get positive , specially when you know how ruthlessly writer has face palmed TI ED fans :joy:

Don’t feel sorry for him . He is going to use give up strategy to get hold of ED. This crybaby never gives up .

Plus TI has never confessed his love for ED. How is ED gonna know that TI is still waiting or not ? Until and unless we get love confession from TI . There is no hope of them together . 

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Someone give me a gun so I could shoot the old Choi. How could an old unfit doctor last that long after spurting out blood? Let me do it.

That writer must have hit bottom of rock bottom, how many ways is CJH going to be dragged off to jail or to the police station?

I am truly cheesed off with the way ED and group can interrogate and manhandle a suspect. TI dragging off CJH, just give him a punch CJH and ruffle that hair. Then he'll melt and run off with ED. The End.

OMG, I totally agree with you! The writer has been teasing us forever that the old man finally dies and then he survives. It is a big joke. He just doesn't die and then he's going to have a transplant from someone? I guess that's why we still have 2 weeks of this nonsense!

1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

How easily you get positive , specially when you know how ruthlessly writer has face palmed TI ED fans :joy:

Don’t feel sorry for him . He is going to use give up strategy to get hold of ED. This crybaby never gives up .

Plus TI has never confessed his love for ED. How is ED gonna know that TI is still waiting or not ? Until and unless we get love confession from TI . There is no hope of them together . 

So true! I have been hoping they end up together but I thought that it was over when ED got married. Now I am hoping again, but who knows where these crazy writers are going to take us?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, shana0127 said:

I thought they did confess. Something like if things were 7 years ago. Good lord... the lines are so corny, the veteran stars must have a very good laugh when they get home.

• Like 2

Traditionally, unlike western culture Koreans object to their children's divorce. What more if it involves within a family, how could ED divorce to marry TI who is now her brother-in-law? Can the 2 brothers face each other in the same family & not bear grudges. Regardless how much ED loves TI, she should marry for love not forced to marry just to take revenge and after that switch husbands to please herself? This will only invite "incest", pretty sure both families will object to such situation. As an elder brother, TI should let go of his feelings for the sake of their parents and brother. Don't quite understand, what is so good about TI to be loved by 3 women? Don't find him attractive in this drama where his acting & facial expression is so stone & sour (never smiles).  He acted very well in other dramas.  ED should not divorce her husband who makes sacrifices & loves her alot, also willing to be the father to EunChan.

• Like 2

@forumsoomp well your dislike for ML is quit visible so your justification is kinda faulty as well . 

As for crybaby sacrificing ! A big face palm. That guy himself said he will do anything , he was hell bent to marry ED . When not for love for her revenge sake . He literally begged for marriage and now suddenly you ask to pity him for that calling it sacrifice ! Sorry ! 

I agree Korean families disagree for such combinations but daily dramas deal with it and many times you see such things happening. So TI ED coming together won’t be surprise for me. Coz that can happen only in drama ! 

LOL do you know what actually incest is ! TI is no elder brother to crybaby ! Both family are hypocritical.They are already thinking of SJ TI together. So by your logic they are thinking of getting brother sister married , so openly!!!! 

CJH sister Klutz is already confessing to crybaby . So you and your logic of Korean society makes it incest too !! 

Fact is in drama land all is possible till you are not real siblings by blood . So stop giving strange logics. 

But we just have few episodes left so I don’t think it’s worth bringing TI ED together. Now suddenly TI won’t confess his love for ED  !! No way ! he is too principled to do so. You need to creat a Setup for such things to happen that cannot be done in  five or six episodes! I hated it when writer decided to turn ED goldfish overnight . She got rejected today got married tomorrow! No such thing for TI please ! 

I would prefer open ending for this drama at this Point where all is reset and People start again. Coz crybaby needs a break too and ED needs to reorganize her life. She is a mess. It’s too early for her to marry ! TI Should be given fair chance to woo his love! 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, shana0127 said:

You read my mind . I too want some hair pulling among men . Both CJH and TI have good hairstyle.Wait not TI , his hairs are like mountain !  It needs to be ruffled . Since we don’t have capable women to do that let them do it for each other:blush:

LMAO.... How pathetic are the women in this k-drama that we are hoping that CJH and KTI's hair gets ruffled and its gonna get ruffle by the guys between those two...???  I tell you, the male lead and male villain  outshine the females actress in this k-drama..... Both KTI and CJH stars in this k-drama....

You know, it took me a while to  remember the female lead's name ED (coz i haven't watch this k-drama since ED marries the crybaby) but i still can remember KTI and CJH..... lol...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

kekeke.... how long does crocodile keep being pushed around by everyone? it amuses me that cops just watch eun dong and tae in rough this guy up. hello, that is police job to question... but eun dong seems to be totally into this "eye for eye, tooth for tooth" mode. so wonder if she will indeed forgive in the end. most kdrama have some random "okay, we are cool enemy" ending. am trying to think of one drama that didn't go that way. can't think of one. anyone? gracious revenge ending had part of that where the female lead sort of reconciled with her birth family but ultimately walked away from them...

• Like 3

They are roughening up JH for so long now, that I am feeling sorry for the actor. OMG, when will his father finally die??? This is getting to be ridiculous! And yes, ED in the end will probably forgive JH and he will repent. It is K-dramaland after all!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... how long does crocodile keep being pushed around by everyone? it amuses me that cops just watch eun dong and tae in rough this guy up. hello, that is police job to question... but eun dong seems to be totally into this "eye for eye, tooth for tooth" mode. so wonder if she will indeed forgive in the end. most kdrama have some random "okay, we are cool enemy" ending. am trying to think of one drama that didn't go that way. can't think of one. anyone? gracious revenge ending had part of that where the female lead sort of reconciled with her birth family but ultimately walked away from them...

I am not amused, I am cheesed off. It really is a stupid portrayal of the police. They way ED and her team interrogated the suspects, it was as if they had the authority to do so. Grabbing and shoving CJH, Ko... they could be charged with assault.

So what does Choi papa have? Failing heart? Abba mama and Choi papa should just die off.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2020 at 12:47 AM, maribella said:

I thought they did confess. Something like if things were 7 years ago. Good lord... the lines are so corny, the veteran stars must have a very good laugh when they get home.

Was it ? It was .....I would  not .... I am ...... so basically no confession :( Plus he never said that too ED . 

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

So we are a few episodes from the end of the drama, but we have three women who are crazy and also in love with TI !! he just has to form a harem:mrgreen:, I'm sure they'll agree

LOL... TI can make a schedule.....

Monday- ED,

Tuesday- SJ,

Wednesday - HW

Thursday - ED

Friday- SJ,

Saturday- HW,

Sunday - Rest day

TI need to be a Muslim in order to be able to marry all 3 ... LOL...

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Was it ? It was .....I would  not .... I am ...... so basically no confession :( Plus he never said that too ED . 

he said it to her, I think at that fishing place. Anyway, that crying begging abba mama scenes are so putting me off. EC looks fat.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1