[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

2 hours ago, maribella said:

he said it to her, I think at that fishing place. Anyway, that crying begging abba mama scenes are so putting me off. EC looks fat.

I did not see that scene ... yes that ABBA Mama  scene was so OTT . 

Writer did make ED fall for crybaby. Thanks to his constant begging , it worked .I knew writer was going to take this route when they showed crybaby sulking . 

Poor TI! Being strong sucks :(

TI dear be single . Dare not marry those crazy heads that are lining up for you at home. At least writers can do that much favour  on a TI fan. Better be single then mingle with mad women . 

CJH glasses changed the frame. They are in black frame .... his golden frame went away with his golden time LOL.

He looks  handsome in jail clothes :blush:. I want another season of FP with ooooorrri CJH as hero.

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, shana0127 said:

I did not see that scene ... yes that ABBA Mama  scene was so OTT . 

Writer did make ED fall for crybaby. Thanks to his constant begging , it worked .I knew writer was going to take this route when they showed crybaby sulking . 

Poor TI! Being strong sucks :(

TI dear be single . Dare not marry those crazy heads that are lining up for you at home. At least writers can do that much favour  on a TI fan. Better be single then mingle with mad women . 

CJH glasses changed the frame. They are in black frame .... his golden frame went away with his golden time LOL.

He looks  handsome in jail clothes :blush:. I want another season of FP with ooooorrri CJH as hero.

Still not looking good for Crybaby anymore he starting to notice that.

• Like 1

Yes, he may have been a crybaby, but I like HJH.  He is sincere, kind, and really loves ED and CD.  I hope they don’t kill him off just so those two can be together.  He knew from the start that ED doesn’t love him, but he “got the girl” and should keep her.  However, it looks like he may step aside.  He’s been hurt too.  My overall opinion, which matters not, is that I don’t like either of he lead characters.  The elders are the best actors in this comedy of errors.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Another season? I am barely holding still for this one. I think TI will be assigned overseas and we will think it's going to be SJ but it turns out to be ED.  The end the end :highonflowers:

• LOL 2

17 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

Yes, he may have been a crybaby, but I like HJH.  He is sincere, kind, and really loves ED and CD.  I hope they don’t kill him off just so those two can be together.  He knew from the start that ED doesn’t love him, but he “got the girl” and should keep her.  However, it looks like he may step aside.  He’s been hurt too.  My overall opinion, which matters not, is that I don’t like either of he lead characters.  The elders are the best actors in this comedy of errors.

Well I don’t like  his very character. I dislike such people even in real life. I hate being pitied and even people who ask to be pitied . One should be strong if not then strive to be one.

To me crybaby , ABBA mama  ,MH ,  SJ , Klutz are same . The have such extreme meltdowns !suddenly crying ,suddenly proud ,  suddenly begging . They have no static character . They change color like chameleon . 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, hell59 said:

Please, give us some happiness, kill all the Choi family! 

In your quest to kill all of the Choi, could we swap CJH with HJH...???  I want CJH to fill be alive and have HJH character killed off.... Plus, you can add SJ in your killing spree too.... 

Maybe the ending will be, while CJH is in prison, HJH who was dissapointed that ED pick Paris instead of him, saw the whole Choi getting into the car, and coz of a few second of madness, HJH step on the acceralator and drive heading towards the Choi's car. HJH was soo fast that BOTH car went over the bridge.... Everyone in the Choi's car dies and HJH was saved. But alas, he became insane  due to lack of oxygen in the brain while he was under water.... Hence ED can never divorce HJH. She is stuck with both kids... The stress was too much, so she left EC with TI and HJH at the mental hospital and went to Paris to further her studies...

5 years later, 

CJH being all alone after coming out of prison, and he came back to see his 15 year old EC.. By then, a different actor should play EC, maybe played by that boy in Mama kdrama, i think his name is Yoon Chan Young.. With EC growing to be a decent guy like TI, CJH came to meet TI to sincerely thank TI for taking care of EC when ED abandon EC in order for ED to further her study in  Paris. While TI and CJH were talking, TI lovely pregnant wife (played by Song Ji Hyo or Song Hye Ko) and twin 3 years girls come out of the house. TI turn to his wife and he would have a loving expression just by looking at his wife.... TI is finally happy....

The End

22 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

@Saja La why so harsh on Crybaby . Well he is already pathetic why make him more ! Let him wag around ED forever :joy:.

Well, my original plan was to kill him off, so this is at least humane to let him live and suffocate ED to the point that ED ran away to Paris... LOL

Oh, would love it when ED came back, she was ready to leave HJH to go back to TI as she has become a glamorous  woman, only for ED to see that TI married a down to earth, a bit clumsy but lovable woman... ED will see that TI is totally in love with his wife. TI takes pleasure in taking care of his wife, going to the wet market with her to buy groceries, going to PTA meeting with his wife.... TI loves cooking watching his wife bake cakes while he and his twin gals lick the spoon.... TI wearing casual clothing, his arms around his wife or walking hand in hand. TI constantly smiling ... We see the 15 year old EC holding both twin girls hand walking in front of TI and his wife.... 

ED and SJ just realized that the type of woman that TI likes was never the glamorous type, but just your normal down to earth kind..... 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

Has anybody watched The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop here. 

It’s drama I really liked 

yea I watched it when it aired; I didn't care for main leads but liked all the secondary couples. plus of watching a weekend drama, you can always pick which couples and characters capture your interest! do you know when the next daily starts airing in this slot?

So, after binge watching 12+ episodes to catch up .... I think I hurt myself :blink: ... brain sprain ...

So first off, 2 people are ACTUALLY in jail at the moment (CJH & Mr Ko), and in this drama that's just fricken amazing!

I gotta say it used to be absurdly comedic when CJH would make a threatening phone call and the police would miraculously drop whatever charge or investigation they were on to. However, now after watching multiple episodes of the "fashion squad" TI - ED - HJH essentially run their own investigations, you just have to wonder, do the police work for them? - the writer is consistent though :lol:

And while we're still on the subject of the police, how about how they just seem to let ANYONE grab - throttle - slap - punch - threaten - attempt to throw off a roof - a suspect in their custody? :rolleyes:

While many of you have already mentioned the ridiculous absurdity this drama has been reduced to, I wanted to comment on a few things I find amusing ...

Have you noticed EVERYONE has lost their wardrobes? All the girls are looking real shabby, and the guys, even when they have suits on (real bad suits), not looking sharp ... at all!

EC hasn't had a piece of fried chicken in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time!

It looks like they don't have anyone doing HWs Mom's hair anymore ...

Absolutely NO comic relief anymore ... even Klutz isn't fun to watch now

AWARD WINNING OVER-ACTING - how do characters, that have shown complete and utter disregard and abject disdain for one and other for over 80+ episodes now become weeping blathering messes at this point? :huh:

CJH has prison glasses now! I want his old ones ... he took multiple slaps, punches, an MH purse smack, and even egg shots to the face ... and they never came off! ... they never even moved! ... I want 'em! :lol:

On 8/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, maribella said:

I thought ED was getting likeable to me but now? Her revenge is blah... TI's lines are so blah... even EC's hug is blah. I hope he plays with matches. 

HW staying at ED's house?? Give me a break.

WINNER! :star::star::star:

On 8/7/2020 at 1:13 AM, maribella said:

Soompi changed the diminutive of Richard to RickRollD ....

LOL - they should've just stuck the emoji in mid sentence ...

On 8/8/2020 at 12:11 AM, Lmangla said:

bwahahaha... the salad fight between hye won and seo ju was hysterical. hye won logic that she has a chance because she dumped tae in where seo ju doesn't because she was dumped by tae in  - LOL

Agreed - thats the logic of a Chief of Surgery ... one who cheated on TI, aborted TI's child, and disrespected his parents .... but yeah, she's got a chance :joy:

On 8/8/2020 at 4:13 AM, maribella said:

So SJ and HW are fighting over TI? If @LeftCoastOppa is around he will introduce HM to TI.  

Introduce HM to TI? .... no ... they already know each other :lol: Don't worry @maribella, we only have 5 episodes left, so your "priest" wish might actually come true!

On 8/10/2020 at 10:04 AM, maribella said:

Someone give me a gun so I could shoot the old Choi.

That would've saved me 5 episodes of brain damage ... :lol:

On 8/10/2020 at 12:30 PM, shana0127 said:

Plus TI has never confessed his love for ED. How is ED gonna know that TI is still waiting or not ? Until and unless we get love confession from TI . There is no hope of them together . 

I smell an open ending for TI & ED.  TI leaves for the states, time jump, ED shows up, .... why are you here? TI asks .... for you, ED replies .... roll credits!

On 8/10/2020 at 10:47 PM, Instamixes said:

This is one of the best korean drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwSts2s4ba4

:headbang:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

@LeftCoastOppa I thought you would start looking for HM. The 3 women are so ugh!! SJ is embarrassing, HW is pathetic and ED overacts maybe to compensate for the lousy script, but I really wish Mr. Robot with the starched hair would just elope with her. 

Agreed ..... if TI suddenly eloped with HM, that would be nice .... :ohboy2:

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 10:15 PM, maribella said:

I think TI will be assigned overseas and we will think it's going to be SJ but it turns out to be ED.  The end

I thought of something funny..... What if ED overheard that TI request to be transferred overseas, so ED hurriedly request for a transfer too in order to follow TI and ED hurriedly file for her divorce....

Once ED arrived at the US office, She sees HJH instead there.. ED look of utter disappointment seeing HJH there .. What had happened is that the crybaby was sooo desperate to be with ED that even when he signed the divorce paper, he overheard ED requesting a transfer. HJH was sly enough to beg and cry to TI NOT to go so that he can go in place of TI... TI agrees to this since it will be less one crazy woman chasing him now that ED will be out of the picture..... 

TI, while he was trying to get away from HW and SJ, HM happened to witness TI trying to run away while both SJ and HW fighting in the middle of the street.... HM, (who clean up nicely) pull him into a corner shop so that she can hide TI....  HW suddenly realized that TI has gone missing, so they both stop fighting in favour of the searching TI.... After the coast is clear, HM inform TI that the coast is clear.... 

TI smile and said his thanks.... TI offer to treat HM to a meal for rescuing him from those 2 crazy woman... TI after that, he loves "stopping" by the shop that HM is currently working.... TI and HM will often goes out for meals and TI informs HM that he wants to go karaoke, so he will shyly ask if HM wants to go with him.... Long story short, HM is preggers, and TI quickly marries HM, TI don't believe in long engagement and HM has no problem with quick and simple marriage....

ED, who managed to get transfer back to South Korea, (ED tries to run away from HJH who has gone psychopath on ED), was shock and utter devastated to hear (just as she landed and arrive at the airport, ) that TI got married and he married HM..!!!! Not only that, HM is preggers, which means that HM not only got TI's body, HM got his heart too....

HM can be changed to other actress too, i don't mind.... heheh

• LOL 4

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yea I watched it when it aired; I didn't care for main leads but liked all the secondary couples. plus of watching a weekend drama, you can always pick which couples and characters capture your interest! do you know when the next daily starts airing in this slot?

I liked all couples there .Though Leads and the brother of FL and his story were my favorite . I like the success story of that small tailor shop and it’s people . 

Edit : 31 August starts new drama Secret Man in this Slot . Somebody wrote on YT

11 hours ago, hell59 said:

Who is HM?

ED’s jail friend who framed her for violence and got her jail term extended for extra five years . 

@Saja La stop torturing me dear . I want new girl for TI. But please no HM! Do you hate ED so much that you will stick TI with that oil face ex convict HM!:persevere:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 8/15/2020 at 6:56 AM, shana0127 said:

I liked all couples there .Though Leads and the brother of FL and his story were my favorite . I like the success story of that small tailor shop and it’s people . 

Edit : 31 August starts new drama Secret Man in this Slot . Somebody wrote on YT

ED’s jail friend who framed her for violence and got her jail term extended for extra five years . 

@Saja La stop torturing me dear . I want new girl for TI. But please no HM! Do you hate ED so much that you will stick TI with that oil face ex convict HM!:persevere:

Thank you for the info!