[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)

All chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!

We have chosen three sageuks:

1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

2) Empress Ki (with Ji Chang Wook)

3) The Moon Embracing the Sun (with Kim Soo Hyun)

All three dramas were big hits back in the day, some even achieving over 40% viewership ratings!

You can join one of the re-watch parties or all of them! It doesn't matter if you have already seen the drama or it's your first time. Everyone is welcome to join!

:piggydance:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon & @Lmangla

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 7:56 PM, shana0127 said:

stop torturing me dear . I want new girl for TI. But please no HM! Do you hate ED so much that you will stick TI with that oil face ex convict HM!:persevere:

Well, that same story line can also be a totally new gal.... It can't get any worst than want the k-writer is giving at the moment...

By the way, can ppl just stop slapping glasses guy CJH...??? CJH's cheek must hurt a lot in this k-drama.... No touching, Aren't they suppose to practising social distancing ...? heheh

• LOL 4

I have been skipping episodes but it feels like the story does not move! we have been watching the same thing in loop for several weeks now! goldfish chairman keeps gasping but is not yet dead. abba mama is still hysterical and thinks everyone should help their family because why not! crocodile is in jail and finally got some new glasses which was basically the only change! hahahah.... and oh, he confessed to eun dong. but no, he did not confess - rinse, repeat! is this the final week? please tell me it is!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@lmangla you are in a big crowd I think. The father had shocks to his heart and he is still alive. ED and team are still unbeatable and the rest are crawling on their knees? So boring.

Why are HW and mother living at ED's house? Still? 

You know when ED keeps refusing CJH, she is quite close to him. I would just have him clip her hard and break her neck. The end.

Or CJH jumps of the building so his father gets his heart, The end.

or somebody blows up the hospital The End....

I am going to keep thinking of ways to end this show prematurely. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

51 minutes ago, maribella said:

she is quite close to him. I would just have him clip her hard and break her neck. The end.

ooo.... Not bad ending for insane ending..... LOL... Let's hope when that happened, HJH was there and NOT TI... So HJH was too slow to stop CJH from breaking ED's neck coz HJH was clumsy and fell in his rush to save ED... And Ed's surprisingly has a last word which was "Tae In shhi......" Then HJH got soo angry that even in her last breath, ED only remember Tae In, so he wanted to take his angry at CJH, so HJH run towards CJH.... In the last second, CJH step to the left to avoid crybaby HJH. HJH miss  CJH and HJH ends up falling off the building.... 

ED was saved, crybaby was the one that assume CJH broke ED's neck, but CJH did not, CJH only wanted to temporary make ED unable to breath.... MH and SJ was at the bottom of the building when crybaby accidentally jump off the building.... Crybaby land on top of MH, SJ and the Chairman dies for his hard attack due to his shock... All 4 dies on the sport....

So, with ED the only family left and Tae In is already the Chairman, both got married and they took everything... The End...

@shana0127 what do u think of this insane ending....? No HM for u and no HJH for me... :joy:

• Like 4

Why do I suddenly like MH ? The woman I hate most! She chose her brother over chairman ! I respect her. 

In jail when she met him . She pleaded . Oppa why are you being like this , you are like father to me . MH broke seeing her father like Oppa in such a pathetic state ! She has been selfish all through . But the way she chooses to stick by her brother through all thick and thins , good or bad makes me realize she is arrogant and selfish  but knows how to love. 

Now again why does crybaby irritate me more and more! Was not it expected that he will grow up strong after marrying ED! This guy has ended up being more pathetic after that. All he does is running errands for his wife ( well not a bad thing ) and sulking even more ( extra irritating thing ! ) . He cries in office , in charnel , in front of family  , with ED and what not! Next he will cry in bus , in train  , on roads ......... now dare anybody complain why I even forgot his name ! Coz he cries so much ! 

@Saja La crybaby is pathetic but falling and dying is kinda too heroic for him :joy:.He has made me pull my hairs with his nonstop tears . Send him far far away , send him to China . 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, chococarmela said:

You guys are still watching this?!

nope.... but still reading the comments here.... Glasses CJH getting smacked by a bunch of ppl has irritated me..... And i soooo can't stand crybaby..

7 hours ago, shana0127 said:

send him to China . 

China has refused entry for crybaby. China  already has so much water problem and crybaby may make it a lot worst... !  :joy:  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

19 hours ago, chococarmela said:

You guys are still watching this?!

Yeah, just waiting for the show to end, tbh.

12 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Here is the new show replacing FP.

My fav. Kang Euntak is in it. :blush:

Just watched the trailer, seems like we will have a time jump, and Eun Tak will have the intellegence of a 7 year old before the time jump. And of course, the life-changing accident caused by the evil twin. Couldn't get more cliche than that. 

The trailer looks interesting, but as we all know, the higer the expectations, the greater the disappointment. Let's see... 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Secretz said:

The trailer looks interesting, but as we all know, the higer the expectations, the greater the disappointment. Let's see

Agree when I had seen FP trailer , I was so happy . It had my fav,. Go Sewon. Story looked promising too. But midway the whole story changed . And I felt cheated . 

Hope nothing like that happens in new drama. Fingers crossed 

• Like 3

Just saw the raw. Well not exactly, I skipped about 80% of it. Hey that's a lot. The old goat is still alive!!! :fear:if you know who I meant.

I'm guessing the director saying ok, let's give the ajummas something to cry over. HW and mother still begging everyone.  I think HJH is going to China so ED will be free to marry TI. But I have decided on him becoming a priest. He should look better bald.

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Just saw the raw. Well not exactly, I skipped about 80% of it. Hey that's a lot. The old goat is still alive!!! if you know who I meant.

I'm guessing the director saying ok, let's give the ajummas something to cry over. HW and mother still begging everyone.  I think HJH is going to China so ED will be free to marry TI. But I have decided on him becoming a priest. He should look better bald.

It’s another crybaby trick to win over his girl am not buying it. I want writer and PD to die . They tricked me into a big mess

TI , yes bald will look sexy on him.Am all in to see him in that orange attire :blush:. I have even chosen his farewell speech. „Amitabha  Amitabha Amitabha“ :innocent:

• LOL 5

28 minutes ago, maribella said:

He should look better bald.

Chingu, u meant it for HJH to go bold right? @shana0127 thinks you meant TI....

So i am confuse now.... Couldn't TI be the Christian Priest instead of the Buddha priest? If former, TI can still keep his hair, TI just need a hair cut..... heheh... 

• LOL 4

32 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Chingu, u meant it for HJH to go bold right? @shana0127 thinks you meant TI....

So i am confuse now.... Couldn't TI be the Christian Priest instead of the Buddha priest? If former, TI can still keep his hair, TI just need a hair cut..... heheh... 

i meant bald the way @maribella said. By priest I mean monk not the priests you have in churches or temples . It’s whole different lifestyle . Plus who said you need hairs to look sexy. All you need is a sexy Body and personality Chingu., that TI has in plenty :tounge_wink:.

As for crybaby going bold ! Well it will take him at least seven births for that .

Plus don’t really care of his girl getting tricks anymore .Am in Monk mode now :lol:

28 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Does this drama really end on Friday? Because it is now so slow with nothing happening at all!  The story just goes around in circles. 

Well I read somewhere it will end next week. That means 8 more episodes ! Coz Secret Man starts on 31 August! 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, shana0127 said:

i meant bald the way @maribella said. By priest I mean monk not the priests you have in churches or temples . It’s whole different lifestyle . Plus who said you need hairs to look sexy. All you need is a sexy Body and personality Chingu., that TI has in plenty :tounge_wink:.

As for crybaby going bold ! Well it will take him at least seven births for that .

Plus don’t really care of his girl getting tricks anymore .Am in Monk mode now :lol:

Well I read somewhere it will end next week. That means 8 more episodes ! Coz Secret Man starts on 31 August! 

Is there anyone who has not slapped  or shoved CJH? I think the Producer et al are doing a list.That's why they are producing more than 100 episodes.  

My FFWD button broke, now I have to buy a new remote. Darn you ED. I am so glad her father died in the early episodes. Imagine if he is alive? 

• LOL 3

I can't wait for these last three episodes to pass by. I am waiting on the new drama. I also want to see what will crybaby do. Is he going to let her go and go to china by himself? Will ED really love crybaby and wait for him or go with him? Or will they let my OTP be TI and ED finally?

Both Crybaby and TI are carrying a lot of guilt towards ED and her father. I am not sure if we will see them together at all. I do kinda feel like a time jump will show something at the end but I am not sure if she will end up with crybaby once again or with TI or just an open ending. 

I can say they have carried JH's evilness to the very end and I like it. They are all shameless in his family but at least he owned his selfish and jealousy crazy behavior that harmed so many. (Well in a removed I did nothing wrong in killing a man because I did not want my so called rival in my head to catch my handle kind of way. Then imprisoning the man's daughter with false charges to keep her from finding out what they did!) JH acted like he did nothing when they have a video to show he ordered the secretary to kill that man and keep his daughter from finding out. Yet when the shoe is on the other foot they want ED, TI and anyone else to not only not prosecute JH but let him go and save his father when they did not let ED out to see hers.. Its always different when the shoe is on the other foot. Their lives matter by ED's her father nor TI's father did.   I do hope his mother does not go and kidnap the kid. I get the feeling she will do something crazy  as she descends into madness over what has happened.

We should be seeing a reversal on ED's 7 years in prison removing it from her record since it was a setup so far no one has addressed this issue.  

In my opinion HW needs to go to jail too. JH did not do that much convincing and she was a willing participant in things related to TI and his father and ED and her father. There is no way anyone should give her a break. It's time she realizes her part in things and pays for it.  They always say sorry and go to their knees when they need something. But where was all this regret when you were doing bad things or even before doing them deciding not to do them at all?

• Like 6

On 8/17/2020 at 10:34 PM, Saja La said:

Glasses CJH getting smacked by a bunch of ppl has irritated me..... And i soooo can't stand crybaby..

CJH deserves it, he was a prick for 90% of the drama. HJH is just too annoying.

23 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Here is the new show replacing FP.

My fav. Kang Euntak is in it. :blush:

The trailer looks interesting. I will not be tempted... I will not be tempted...

Has ED gone full revenge mode or no? Also what the hell happened to HM??

• Like 4

@Ldy Gmerm agree ED prison records must be reversed but I think it will make HM  to go to jail again that’s why may be ED never talked about it . 

@chococarmela yes ED is in full revenge loop repeating dialogues and doing same thing again and again . Well that’s called revenging in kdrama land I think ! HM has simply disappeared .  

• Like 4