[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

hands down this is the most bizarre kdrama I have managed to sit through.

@LeftCoastOppa ~  I heard the following drama had some hilarious things happen behind the screens. I didn't watch this drama but just reading about it made me laugh ~ https://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/when-dramas-go-crazy-aurora-princess-a-case-study/

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

predictions: last episode, ED and TI's wedding

Lol no way writer will dare show another ED wedding . First one is enough disaster . TI loves smiling at his  Eundonga from far away . He will do the same in last episode too. ED loves smiling longingly at her Tainshi . She will do the same in last episode too. Crybaby may either be bringing flood in China or will be  wagging and sulking around his Noona as usual.

My poor CJ H will be in jail, may be out on payroll. HW will be seen frying chickens.SJ still looking for her chance with TI ,pestering his parents even more. I

All I can wish as TI ED  fan is that they get an open ending and a chance to choose each other in future . (Well that's what happened in My Mister/ My Ajhushi of which I feel this drama is a Fetal sequel ! ) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, hell59 said:

It looks like  CJH was trying again to blackmail/make a deal with TI in order not to make public that he is the boy's dad. Any guesses? He said he killed someone else besides ED's dad.

No he did not. in fact  he wants to stop that gangster reporter from revealing EC identity. He told TI that he is going to reveal something in press conference and he should make use of it.

Actually he is going to reveal about that reporter who was blackmailing him for revealing EC identity. Plus may be also how EC mom died . 

As I said CJH has seen the holy light don’t know how ? May be coz it’s ending tomorrow ! LOL . Now he wants to protect  his son and dad. He is still behaving arrogant so all thought it’s another trick . But no it is not . TI was shocked when CJH said .....use the Info. that I reveal in press conference. Even in preview we can see TI doing leg work again with broken hands ! So our Superman  will be breaking few bones of that blackmailer reporter. :joy:

Edit: This  pitiful CJH is melting me. He is so cute! I feel stroking his hairs and saying „ You did well . You are a nice guy! . „ Buuuuaaaah ! See  what writer make me feel. I at end of the show ended up liking MH and CJH ! People I hated all through the drama !

But But But I still can’t like HJH....well that’s the name of crybaby . Why ? Coz even trying to be nice all through . He painted himself into a pitiful human always sulking and complaining . Even now in the end he is sulking and crying river ! This time drowning  his own dad into it  and am pretty sure he is gonna get another Noona hug (see the preview ) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I think CJH is going to admit he killed EC's mother. Nobody else died.

@shana0127 I saw a few episodes of mymister. Both leads were way better actors than the actors here. Park's speciality is crying but other than that, I don't find her appealing at all. Why do they dress her like an ajumma even though she's a corporate woman?

I don't expect anything more from this show except its ending. Most likely open ended, so the writer does not have to choose which one, TI or HJH.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Edit: This  pitiful CJH is melting me. He is so cute! I feel stroking his hairs and saying „ You did well . You are a nice guy! . „ Buuuuaaaah ! See  what writer make me feel. I at end of the show ended up liking MH and CJH ! People I hated all through the drama !

hahahah... crocodile and myung hee have been winning it from the beginning -- at least they remain weirdly interesting. :D

so I couldn't keep track of the last episode other than we are seeing some sort of weird non-triangle. dimsum worries that tae in and eun dong both like each other because she heard eun dong praying really hard. tae in ofcourse is not sleeping (because no one sleeps in this drama) and then gives a strange speech to eun dong -- he tells her that he didn't give up anything but rather she and eun chan helped him get through these last few years but now he intends to live for himself and she should do the same. okay, that means what exactly? ji hoon meanwhile is having a bit of anxiety that he is the third wheel and that eun dong's life sucks since she married him. he hints about a possible separation but eun dong is like "I will move with you to china if you are so worried" ... ummm, what? .... so it looks like the writer is just messing with us because they need to fill in another few episodes. nothing will happen -- eun dong and ji hoon will move to china. tae in will decide that based on the rather poor choices he has, seo ju is his best option..... or maybe all four will decide that being single is the best and break up. :lol:

• Like 2

Whoa the defiant CJH is on his knees.:surprisedwut:

Me thinks he is going to kill himself. He is begging for his father, abuji abuji ... my Korean is limited. 

The old stoat is still alive???? I hate it when ED and gang meets the Chois as if they are the police. The idiots are also asking to see them too.

Does anyone remember how many episodes since old Choi collapsed?

He is deaaad?  Finally??

HJH is going on final walkabout with ED, I think.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

tae in will decide that based on the rather poor choices he has, seo ju is his best option

I have a hilarious story line.....

ED thought she overheard someone said,  TI has decided to make a deal with SJ, he will wed SJ (but not registering the marriage) in order to make it easier for ED to be with HJH. The marriage was in a few days time. ED was told last min of  the wedding, so when she arrives, ED went and ruin the wedding by coming to the wedding in a bridal dress. SJ in a cream short dress, sees ED and they starts fighting at the hall. Mean while, HW was searching for TI trying to stop the wedding too.

While, HJH, who is slightly intoxicated he thinks he sees TI with ED at the side of the road. HJH press the accelerator, heading  towards TI. The car went and hit a tree. HJH passed out.

Back to the wedding, SJ was actually there at her friend wedding and as ED wakes in in her wedding dress towards the groom, she notice it wasn't TI but another guy. So, ED ruin someone else wedding....

The Chairman Han heard both shenanigans and shakes his head. He thank god that he already send TI and the other lawyer overseas so that TI will be spared by this two loser son and daughter in law...

Meanwhile,  TI was actually was walking into the plane as he leaves South Korea for a  week with his mates (the other lawyer fellow). There, a lovely woman caught his eye and he realized that it was his first love girl friend. He ask his mate to swap seats with him so that he can sit next to his first love... They chatted the whole time in the plane and the woman told TI that she is not in a relationship and TI was so happy to hear that.... The woman said she lives in Japan now and TI managed to get her to bring him around Japan as he has never been to Japan.... The lawyer friend was all forgotten... As they pick up their luggage after landing Japan Airport, the lawyer friend, who was walking slightly behind as he realized that TI is really smitten by that woman. The Lawyer friend silently says thanks to the heaven that TI is  falling for someone new and NOT with any of the three crazy women back in Seoul.... 

• LOL 3

What’s with preview.... since both guys left ED feeling miserable for her . ED herself decides to give it up and leave all ! 

What a mess ? 

Edit: ED TI should become monks . That’s what I want . Crybaby please stop . Enough ! Till last episode you sulk . Man CJH is better then you . That guy confessed ! SJ that clingy girl. God I hate these sibling . They remain same from 1 to 104 ! 

• LOL 3

I feel extremely conflicted here and want to walk away from the drama even before it gets to the end.  I feel ED will play the sympathy card and say well i agreed to marry you, we should make this work.  Which will leave TI hanging and me extremely peeved to be honest.  

My prediction will be either one of these two situations;

1. Sacrifices to be with him and goes to china and decides she doesnt hate him and can grow to love him and they leave.

2.  Sacrifices herself to go with him, however he turns the tables and leaves without her making a sacrifice so she can be with TI.

It looked like TI was so devestated when they were talking at the funeral place,  I dont understand the writers in these style drama putting so much chemistry on the other characters and little to no chemistry on what appears to look like the main characters.

I know TI did it to help and because he is loyal and loves her, he doesnt expect anything in return only for her to be happy, but he always has this love lorn, lost puppy dog look on his face that screams for her to go and rescue him and be with him.  But she is hardly standing her ground now, she is straddling both bridges no making a firm decision and that is my number 1 pet peeve in these style drama's.  Lead characters who dont know wha tthey want and drag out 20 - 40 episodes un necessarily.......pfft

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

What’s with preview.... since both guys left ED feeling miserable for her . ED herself decides to give it up and leave all ! 

What a mess ? 

Edit: ED TI should become monks . That’s what I want 

Yes baldies both

Is CJH killing himself? Or life sentence? 

Question: Is it 104 or 105 episodes?

• Like 2

Damn it just saw the preview and I wished I was wrong (Hope the subtitles tell me something different).

Looks like crybaby is going to sacrifice himself for both TI & ED but she wants to remain loyal to crybaby instead which is the worst outcome I am thinking right now......and a waist of a drama.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fragglerock said:

Damn it just saw the preview and I wished I was wrong (Hope the subtitles tell me something different).

Looks like crybaby is going to sacrifice himself for both TI & ED but she wants to remain loyal to crybaby instead which is the worst outcome I am thinking right now......and a waist of a drama.

Naaaaah he is not sacrificing, he is pressurizing!  To the extent that they should forget each other. I mean what is his problem. Can’t ED love TI and be married to him! Well that’s quit normal! You don’t always get married to people you love. But that does not mean you give up on them. Or stop thinking of them. Crybaby is being  so selfish. He cannot get it all love girl everything . TI ED are each other’s muse let it be and move on . But no this crybaby will make drama out of it as well! I hate such life partners who just can’t give each other space and nose in everything ! 

edit: @maribella it’s 104 tomorrow is the last episode 

• Like 2

I am betting the writer is going to pull a fast one and show HJH dragging his bags at the airport, ( we still don't have an airport scene and a time leap) then as his flight is called, ED and EC come huffing and puffing, calling his name. Then she will cry - Park's forte- it has been Ji Hoon all along, she has mistaken gratitude for love for TI. 

Making HJH leave then TI wed ED seems too straight forward for this writer. 

I am betting SJ gets her man. They have made her funny and truly remorseful for what her family did to ED.

If the writer wishes to really end it with a real WTH, we will see TI coming out of his office and telling his secretary that she's done a great job with the XX contract. He is buying her dinner. The woman turns and it turns out to HM all dolled up. :hwaiting2:

oh what the heck. Just end it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, maribella said:

I am betting the writer is going to pull a fast one and show HJH dragging his bags at the airport, ( we still don't have an airport scene and a time leap) then as his flight is called, ED and EC come huffing and puffing, calling his name. Then she will cry - Park's forte- it has been Ji Hoon all along, she has mistaken gratitude for love for TI. 

Making HJH leave then TI wed ED seems too straight forward for this writer. 

I am betting SJ gets her man. They have made her funny and truly remorseful for what her family did to ED.

If the writer wishes to really end it with a real WTH, we will see TI coming out of his office and telling his secretary that she's done a great job with the XX contract. He is buying her dinner. The woman turns and it turns out to HM all dolled up. 

oh what the heck. Just end it.

It sounds about right!

• LOL 2

Wow!  I just can’t get on board with you guys.  It seems you’ve hated HJH FROM DAY 1, and I have not.  Is it because I’m not a fan of any of these leads?  I think I like ED’s character the least.  I found myself empathizing with HJH.  To be honest, HJH’s crying wasn’t as annoying to me as ED’S squealing.  I want him to be happier than any of them.  So, sue me.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

Wow!  I just can’t get on board with you guys.  It seems you’ve hated HJH FROM DAY 1, and I have not.  Is it because I’m not a fan of any of these leads?  I think I like ED’s character the least.  I found myself empathizing with HJH.  To be honest, HJH’s crying wasn’t as annoying to me as ED’S squealing.  I want him to be happier than any of them.  So, sue me.

HJH is not bad person. I like his character.  I want him to be happy too.:Ohboy3:

• Like 4