[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

I keep reading that people are watching it as it airs and I was wondering, does anybody know where can I do this if I live in Europe? I've tried a couple of websites, but they tell me that "you cannot watch it in this location". 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow @whiteclover you elaborate it very well, I think your prediction for ep 11 are very plausible 

I'll be sad if I see SB gave SH her cold shoulder & still will be unless JB has return though. It means their love ain't as big as her care towards JB. SH will be heartbroken since his intention was never bad, I hope she'll understand him better, more than her understanding to JB, if SH is really SB's love.

Tbh, I want to see SB fighting for her love more, because I just pity SH if he'll be the one who's fighting for her again in this life time too, HB's life is already too pitiful for me to handle :dissapointed_relieved:

But whatever it is, I wish all of the misunderstanding can be clear asap. Otherwise, after JB make a comeback, I think the tension between both guys will be all intensified to a whole new level.

10 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Wow @whiteclover you elaborate it very well, I think your prediction for ep 11 are very plausible 

I'll be sad if I see SB gave SH her cold shoulder & still will be unless JB has return though. It means their love ain't as big as her care towards JB. SH will be heartbroken since his intention was never bad, I hope she'll understand him better, more than her understanding to JB, if SH is really SB's love.

Tbh, I want to see SB fighting for her love more, because I just pity SH if he'll be the one who's fighting for her again in this life time too, HB's life is already too pitiful for me to handle :dissapointed_relieved:

But whatever it is, I wish all of the misunderstanding can be clear asap. Otherwise, after JB make a comeback, I think the tension between both guys will be all intensified to a whole new level.

I agree, the author pays too much attention to the care that the heroine gives to the student, I can explain it by her desire to protect the person she loves, because even in that school she ran in the hope that the prosecutor is not there, it justifies her blind effort constantly justify and forgive openly strange student behavior.
But it really confuses me that she will try to keep her distance, why? perhaps the reason is also in the attempt to protect the prosecutor, but I have said before that I want to believe in the heroine and her consistent actions, because if she starts to change somehow, it will disappoint me.

1 hour ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I agree, the author pays too much attention to the care that the heroine gives to the student, I can explain it by her desire to protect the person she loves, because even in that school she ran in the hope that the prosecutor is not there, it justifies her blind effort constantly justify and forgive openly strange student behavior.
But it really confuses me that she will try to keep her distance, why? perhaps the reason is also in the attempt to protect the prosecutor, but I have said before that I want to believe in the heroine and her consistent actions, because if she starts to change somehow, it will disappoint me.

I am not sure what will happen, but I would understand why she might be angry with SH, he did pull the trigger himself. While all JB did was aggravate somebody else enough to try and harm SH. In fact we never saw him hurt anybody(unless in self-defense) with his own hands.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1402520wpp/lee-soo-hyuk-experiences-roller-coaster-of-emotions-in-born-again

Lee Soo Hyuk Experiences Roller Coaster Of Emotions In “Born Again”

May 25, 2020
by L. Kim
The upcoming episode of “Born Again” will be filled with tension, panic, and trepidation!

The KBS 2TV drama follows three people whose lives are intertwined across two lifetimes, one in the 1980s and one in present day, through reincarnation.

Spoiler

In the previous episode of “Born Again,” Chun Jong Bum (Jang Ki Yong) had been on his way to save Jung Sa Bin (Jin Se Yeon) who was caught in the midst of Baek Sang Ah’s (Lee Seo El‘s) conspiracy. However, Kim Soo Hyuk (Lee Soo Hyuk) mistook him as the murderer and mistakenly shot him.

On May 25, the drama released stills of Kim Soo Hyuk experiencing all kinds of emotions due to the unsolved mystery. He arrives at the scene of the crime where he discovers a yellow umbrella, which the criminal uses to write down the names and birth dates of his victims. Jung Sa Bin seems to be his next victim, and Kim Soo Hyuk calls her right away to warn her, but she isn’t answering her phone. Will Kim Soo Hyuk be able to save Jung Sa Bin before it’s too late?

lee-soo-hyuk-1-1.jpg

In the second set of stills, Kim Soo Hyuk looks to be in pain. He arrives at the Natural Forensic Service to check on Jung Sa Bin, but he suddenly freezes after seeing something. The shock causes him to fall down with searing pain in his heart.

lee-soo-hyuk-1-2.jpg

lee-soo-hyuk-22.jpg

Jung Sa Bin, who was restoring a skeleton’s remains, races towards Kim Soo Hyuk with a thumping heart. She looks alarmed and worried, and viewers are eager to find out what made him collapse in the first place.

han-hae-rim-jin-se-yeon.jpg

jin-se-yeon-han-hae-rim.jpg

The next episode of “Born Again” will air on May 25 at 10 p.m. KST.

5 hours ago, whiteclover said:

p.s i personally hope that there will be a happy ending for SB-SH that they couldn't have in their previous lives. JB will then be able to gain familial support and leading a less discriminating life than before. Being able to make friends, feel emotions and stuff?? He will then become an outstanding medical/forensic student probably after coming back from abroad after going overseas to further studies. Then we can have a cameo from one of his previous female-costar as his love interest or something (e.g IU/ Nana) at the end !! Happy ending for everyone woohoo ~ :love:

I like your ending!:love: Happy ending for SB and SH and healing, happiness and success (and maybe new love) for JB.

4 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I'm guessing but I think she distances herself because she thinks JB is innocent and she is probably upset he shot JB and left him to die.

2 hours ago, whiteclover said:

i just realise, if you look at the umbrella closely, you can see the writing "Jung Sa Bin" (in korean). :ph34r:

:ph34r: Creepy! Thanks for translating.

6 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

That's right, he remembered the scene of his death, when he was holding a wedding ring in his hand, the photo shows him firmly squeezing the same hand, but his eyes are wide open, and I will not be surprised if he calls НА by name

6 hours ago, Plummpychan said:

I think so, he looks so much in pain :bawling:, his clenching fist does seem to be him remembering the time when he hold the ring desperately before his death

Oh good spot both of you!  That is his pose when HB died holding the ring:bawling:

1 hour ago, Swatkats said:

This OST 5 Fate hit me hard. I'm very sad for JB. AHhhhhhhh.

He needs love, care, affection and guidance in life. This OST will haunt me.

I really like this song even though I don't understand the lyrics.  All the songs in this OST seem to be so wistful and sad:bawling:

Thanks @innrukia I can't wait to watch. Seems like we will get more answers this episode.  So the sea part was real?:huh:  i thought it was metaphorical or fictional from Hye Mi's book!

5 hours ago, MVM said:

I keep reading that people are watching it as it airs and I was wondering, does anybody know where can I do this if I live in Europe? I've tried a couple of websites, but they tell me that "you cannot watch it in this location". 

Same here.  I tried Viki but it prompt "that this drama is not license in your region".  Just have to wait for sub version.   

3 minutes ago, Kimat said:

Same here.  I tried Viki but it prompt "that this drama is not license in your region".  Just have to wait for sub version.   

Guess we'll have to wait :unsure: My biggest problem is, I cannot stay away from the spoilers...

Soohyuk remember GJC stabbed him & someone (not GJC smashed his head and did the ritual) So painful to watch him:bawling:. Hyungbin is back & he cant even use mobile phone. 

@razielayes its real. I think the whole story was planned by Hyemi/chief prosecutor. Its like our trio just a minion to these two. And I think GJC also back. Omg, GJC went back to JB house. He is GJC, not JB. He smile during their family dinner. He seems happy to have a family.

Both of them from 1980s.. their real self:astonished:. Both went to old bookstore & see each other. End for tonight. Tomorrow episode, GJC seems happy with his new life and honestly I think he is the real evil. Hyungbin cried and I think he is devastated to know HE died. The detective already recover and I think he will help Hyungbin to investigate the murder. 

Still need to watch this episode with subs to understand the whole plot. But trust me, it's really interesting episode........

I really want the subtitles!!!!

They show a lot of things of the 80’s, include all that happened with Hyung Bin. We don’t know about HaEun yet.
Sabin is mad with SooHyuk.

Hyung Bin and Gong Ji Cheul are back!
Hyung Bin is so confuse about all, He doesn’t know how to use a smartphone HAHAHAH 
Soo Hyuk and JB disappeared for now, I think.

OMG, Ep. 22 is really heartbreaking most especially the part where SH remembers himself as HB. Gosh, I was crying in that scene in the lab. The guy who buried him smashed the left side of his face and tied him, huhuhuhu . . . .:bawling: My God, he was still clutching the ring eventhough the guy is trying to get it. What an episode. It is funny that he does not know how to use his cellphone.:)

Also, the preview is not good for SH and SB Shippers!!!:(

I don't like what I am seeing.

I feel like SB feeling is drift apart from SH, she's not only give him her cold shoulder but keep rejecting his call, his message & keep avoiding him. Poor SH/HB, he's lost, he only remember his memory of HB & not SH. 

Now I'm not sure where's SB feeling leaning towards, because it seems like she's wavering, even next ep she still gives SH/HB her cold shoulder & hugs JB instead.

What's the purpose of HB-HE love then?

I'm very upset, SH shdn't have fallen for SB at the first place, now that he only remember his memory as HB & SB treat him like that, idk if I'm able to see how pitiful he is, damn, seeing him crying like that, it breaks me :bawling:

I hope my thoughts will change after watching it with sub, otherwise they surely know how to ruin this drama for me.

Sabin has not remembered as of the latest episode, which makes it more heartbreaking as what @jeilopes said HB and GJC are back except for Ha Eun.

The next episode will create a little heartache for us who love SH & SB as a couple 'coz there is still a distance between SH and SB.  I really hope and pray that HaEun remembers her memories back.:)

I am looking forward to watching! Thanks for the recapping the developments @innrukia @jeilopes  @pamela572

A one year timeskip? Really glad that we will finally know what happened in the 80s to the guys and where Hye mi and JB's father fit in.  Poor HB remembering his death and that his beloved HE is dead:bawling:  Surprised at SH and JB losing their present day memories! That doesn't really make sense to me.  if they were reincarnated they shouldn't just forget their present day selves or how the modern world works:huh:

35 minutes ago, MVM said:

Guess we'll have to wait :unsure: My biggest problem is, I cannot stay away from the spoilers...

:lol::lol::sweatingbullets: LMAO! Same!

10 minutes ago, Swatkats said:

Did JB die? WHat happened. Omg What is happening.

I watched live here https://live.64ma.com/tv/tv.asp?pid=hgkbs2

Thanks for the link!

Archived