[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

So I just got finished watching episode 13, and I am going to tell you why I am not feeling HH as a friend to HJ or JH anymore.

I think HH has probably watched all of HJ's ads, dramas, movies and he knows that his friend is frankly more talented than him. So, how can he win over HJ? He needed just one little something that he could have over his friend to somehow gain his self-esteem back.

Because of HJ's stardom and his increasingly busy schedule, he can't be with his girlfriend and now because of HH's lack of schedule and interest he has too much time on his hands. So, this little, but significant thing he is using, wielding and I don't like it. I really despised when he called JH late that night he got into it with his mother and had her sitting there in silence with him. He's too needy and I don't care how long he and HJ have known one another, that whole situation was inappropriate. That is the time she normally would be talking with her boyfriend after a long day and he interfered with that. He hooked her up with the actress so he could do just that and she would feel indebted to him. That is TRASH! Why won't people just leave them alone? I am glad this drama is shedding light on the ups and downs of fame and the business. This isn't normal. Celebrities are just people who deserve love and privacy like anyone else.

• Like 6

I just cant get these off my mind rn...

I like how JH explained how she values HJ's effort despite his busy schedule. 

While i felt sad and hurt watching HJ's dad and grandpa's convo. The torture grandpa went through because of his son's constant reminder of how his dreams made his family suffer is just so painful. Now, no matter how much he earns he will forever feel guilty of the past. The harsh words thrown by the HJ's dad will not be forgotten. I just hope that grandpa will be given more opportunities in the future so he could somehow give his son some money for his medication.

• Like 3

What I hope/want to happen in the next 3 episodes

Ep 14

JH and HJ wont break up.

I am guessing that Jin A will hint to JH about HH and this will make JH to draw a line with HH..hence the dialgoue ..wont be your emotional outlet anymore - to HH. 

HJ decides to give more priority to their relationship and both have a frank discussion.

Ep 15 - JH goes to HJ house for lunch and end of ep 15 maybe HJ goes to military, while they are still together .

Ep-16 HJ is back from military by which time JH is also established firmly ..their relationship is stronger than ever or they get engaged:fullofhearts:

PS: I wonder why they introduced JinuWu's sister so late in this show..didnt see her in earlier episodes !! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I really like this drama and appreciate all scopes of life this drama depicting for us. 

I think here we are so into the discussion of their love line. After watching 13th episode, I feel at ease whether HJ and JH breakup or not, because with the secrets JH and HH shield from HJ. Their relationship has unfortunately changed. If they can overcome this, I am happy for them. If not, they all should grow out from this youth love although what they had was such a beautiful love. It would be painful but this is so called youth record. 

I am enjoying so much with all other characters in this drama too. HJ’s family members have been evolving with the process of his fame. MJ his agent, formal agent, Park DoHe, HH’s mama and Sister, the third buddy and his mom, JIA and female journalist, all them blend in with great chemistries, which make this drama interesting to watch other then just love line.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ellenbin said:

And lying to HJ when he called is not well-perceived either

When I saw the coldness with which she spoke to him, I was so upset, it seems that JH uses two weights and two measures when it comes to HH, but then she makes that serious speech to HJ (- she asks "are you happy" (why does she ask him "are you happy"?)  and now honestly, between the two, he seems the most in love and sincere. I have a feeling that they are going to break up in the next episode :sad1:

Edited by frances
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, frances said:

When I saw the coldness with which she spoke to him, I was so upset, it seems that JH uses two weights and two measures when it comes to HH, but then she makes that serious speech to HJ (- she asks "are you happy" (why does she ask him "are you happy"?)  and now honestly, between the two, he seems the most in love and sincere. I have a feeling that they are going to break up in the next episode :sad1:

Yes. That’s the most upsetting part for me when she asked whether he was happy and criticised HJ just like his father working very hard. I thought it’s rather hypocritical and mean. She is double-standarded. If given the same opportunity, she would be working hard happily. Because they have dreams and they used to support each other for this. I cannot believe this is how she values HJ’s love for work. HJ has never felt unhappy while working, remember he once told MJ that he loves working and he want to make up for lost time. Why she needs to put down HJ  to let him feel guilty. I cannot bear to watch this. 

More than this, I feel she has been giving HJ cold shoulder all this episode and not being honest to him. I felt very sad for HJ. All he doesn’t have now is enough time. With his integrity and sincerity, he deserves better. 

Please, anyone put yourself in HJ’s shoes, think about how your gf and bf behave like this. HJ is unfairly humiliated.He doesn’t deserve this.

—————————————————

This is the topic in KOREAN forum qoo, what korean people think about JH lying to HJ when she was with HH. Majority people don’t think this is ok.

https://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=hot&filter_mode=normal&page=1&document_srl=1667863799

Edited by Ellenbin
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Starting!

0001215688_001_20201020211655838.jpg?typ

Jung Ha: "Are you feeling okay?" Sa Hye-jun said, "I'm sorry. I didn't think of you trying to fit in with me," he confessed.

Jung Ha: "Don't worry. "Because I know your efforts are harder than my efforts," Sa Hye-jun said, "I can't speak like that right now. I wanted you to be freer and more enjoyable than anyone else when you met me. But I think you're under a lot of restrictions because of me," he said, expressing his affection.

• Like 3

Won Hae-hyo made a series of mistakes and made NGs in front of Sa Hye-jun. When the director asked, "How many times have you missed a line?" Sa Hye-jun asked, "Director, can I take a short break?"

Afterwards, Sa Hye-jun asked, "What's wrong?" Won Hae-hyo said, "What do you know? It's what I have to do after all," he said coldly.

When Sa Hye-jun said, "I want to be helpful to you," Won Hae-hyo said, "I'm embarrassed. I'm most ashamed of you. It's more difficult to see because of the tangled feeling of inferiority," he said frankly.

@autumnight: No problem☺

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Boj said:

Now it's time for Jeong-ha to show that her feelings to him aren't just fine words. If she back off of him again, then their relationship will be over

9 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

He hooked her up with the actress so he could do just that and she would feel indebted to him.

basically, Hye Jun ( bogum) introduced her (Hyeri ) to Jeong Ha (Park So dam) not Hae Hyo ( byoe woo sok ) :phew:

• LOL 4