[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Text Preview for Ep 15 of Record of Youth

jIrbrFh.jpg

Translation as follows :-
Hye-Joon, who was suddenly informed of the breakup by Jung-Ha, is heartbroken...
Jung-Ha buries herself in her work so that she would not feel the void left behind by Hye-Joon...
Because of the persistent rumours and scandals, a troubled Min-Jae is distressed whether she should disclose the content of the text messages which Charlie Jung has sent to Hye-Joon...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Adorable gifs of our OTP...:wub:

2WHYaYR.gif

NHcuXsR.gif

QXpDNcI.gif

Spoiler

lbuqpcg.jpg

2pv764o.gif

Every time when I see Hye-Joon cry, I get a little teary-eyed too...:tears:

Spoiler

hHCjxtG.gif

The cute bromance shared between the two brothers...:wub:

Spoiler

eiKczz3.jpg

Loving these cool pics of Hye-Joon...:wub:

Spoiler

uUXC8Qr.gif

TQvwAkj.gif

9y5VwYc.gif

Cr. Dc Gall 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, dahae2006 said:

Choi Soo-jong (Ha Hee-Ra's real life husband) cameo appearance

We still have 2 eps left, should we expect  Cha In Pyo to suddenly appear on the show as well :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 5

15 hours ago, Ellenbin said:

I just want to clarify the rumour that this project was offered to another actor and rejected. The truth is the very actor xxx was offered 2nd male lead role (HH) and he didn’t accepted. His agency published a rather vague news hehe. It was stated in the CJ company’s financial form, when the project was initiated, Actor list as park Bogum, xxx and park so dam. 

The writer has also said that this project was written for BOGUM.

Thanks for clarifying this. The whole show felt like the story of Park Bo Gum's career, in a way. I mean, he went to military service like HJ will eventually in the story. The stories are fictional but so many parts feel like him in reality. 

Any this is how news can alter out perspective...so they  aren't always too truthful either, making click baits to capture attention.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

17 hours ago, MinLyn said:

Text Preview for Ep 15 of Record of Youth

Translation as follows :-
Hye-Joon, who was suddenly informed of the breakup by Jung-Ha, is heartbroken...
Jung-Ha buries herself in her work so that she would not feel the void left behind by Hye-Joon...
Because of the persistent rumours and scandals, a troubled Min-Jae is distressed whether she should disclose the content of the text messages which Charlie Jung has sent to Hye-Joon...

Thank-you for sharing.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Just finish ep14... well thank god nothing happened in the dreaded apartment scene between HH and JH, at the end of ep12..... hehe..

So again, the scenes on ep14 seemed expected, ie JH wanting to breakup to protect HJ... we shall see what will happen to SHJ, gald to see the brother is helping him and his father is getting less annoying... how its going to end between JH and HJ is what i would like to know B)

So if there are.some.people who think this drama is about PBG, then does that mean he has a gf in real.life too?

Hehe.. for me it doesnt matter, he is a healthy male who has his own life, we should not bother with what he does.. we just have to be judge of how good of an actor he is, and not his personal life.

Would it be crazier if Ryu Jun Yeol also had a cameo in the last episode!!:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1