[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

35 minutes ago, qynn said:

I actually hope YH is dead. I'm tired of characters coming back from the dead. I think a tragic ending works for YH. It could give Rona a more interesting story going forward. 

me too, it's really disappointing

• Like 2

Spoiler

Actress Eugene posted a photo of her and the 13th episode's script lol. Idk if she'll only be in flashbacks but she'll definitely return one way or another.

Episode 13 will be aired on next Sat.

Episodes for S3 will be aired once a week.

• Like 1

Can we just take a moment and admire SSR's plot?  It was A1.  There were  some loopholes like JDT is taller than Logan Lee and they should've noticed that in the surveillance video.  Also everyone else's DNA was on JDT's clothes, phone and car.  There's no way CSJ could have fit JDT's shoes so I imagine those footprints would have looked off to a forensics investigator.  But if we forget all that, then the whole plan and execution was flawless.  This is why I said that SSR is the only one able to carry out revenge.  OYH doesn't have the juice like that.  SSR got hit with a car and beat herself up just to make this work. She's ruthless and a special type of crazy.  The only one fit to take down JDT.

About CSJ, I was so tickled watching her play the innocent, dumb wife.  I literally cackled through the whole police scene.  I was almost sad to see her get arrested.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Won C said:

Wait, so SSR is actually the twins birth mother now? :grimace:

No, she's the mother that took care of the kids for most of their lives. She's the only mom that the twins know. 

-----

EB's nanny is the Seo Kang Hee (Last Empress) of this drama. Don't be surprised if we find out that she killed Queen Soh --- I mean MSA.

16 minutes ago, Secretz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Actress Eugene posted a photo of her and the 13th episode's script lol. Idk if she'll only be in flashbacks but she'll definitely return one way or another.

Episode 13 will be aired on next Sat.

Episodes for S3 will be aired once a week.

There's also a Penthouse BTS episode as well. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Emily Bett R said:

Honestly YH has to pay for her sins of killing MSA anyways. If this is how she ends it, fine by me. But since this is Penthouse, I refuse to believe any death until we see a cold blue body haha

That's part of why I hope this death sticks. I don't trust that she'd actually pay for that or her actions afterward. YH dying without knowing her daughter is alive works for me.

That said, I doubt she's actually dead.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, qynn said:

That's part of why I hope this death sticks. I don't trust that she'd actually pay for that or her actions afterward. YH dying without knowing her daughter is alive works for me.

That said, I doubt she's actually dead.

The preview doesn't show Rona. Like they didn't want to spoil something. 

• Like 1

Wait, couldn't that creepy ssaem have driven YH to suicide so as to make EB feel better knowing her mom's rival is dead and her own rival now has no parents anymore?

It would def fit the cray-cray scheme, as in a newly-arising craziness they have to deal with.

To add to everything, we have Logan's parents now being investigated, which they def deserve (seeing as they used Seol A, and good boy, Logan, cooperating like he should - I still think there must have been some kind of communication between Logan himself and his parents since how did he come back to Korea after he ended up in that psycho's hands?) That deserves (but may not necessarily get) screentime, as well as how the investigation ends up on Logan's parents - I hope Logan gets a reduced sentence since he did repent for his mistakes in his own way and helped Seol A in ways he was capabe of and to the extent Seol A accepted.

Now it gets more crazy that YH didn't know that RN was alive since that was broadcasted in national TV. It's either that or YH deliberately decided not to meet her daughter and take her own life (or at least tried to) as means to repent for having separated a mother from her child once before.

• Like 2

As a YH apologist I don't want her to die and i am angry that they didn't tell her that her child was alive. 

If she killed MSA then  death is just an easy way out for her. They still haven't solved MSA's case.

So when is Minhyuk going to get his Karma because the Seokhoon and jenny have gotten theirs. Seokyung in a way and EB also

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Aolian said:

Wait, couldn't that creepy ssaem have driven YH to suicide so as to make EB feel better knowing her mom's rival is dead and her own rival now has no parents anymore?

It would def fit the cray-cray scheme.

Honestly, I think she's going to try hurting Rona next. Because she was EB's rival.  She is the drama's version of Seo Kang Hee

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Songbae said:

As a YH apologist I don't want her to die and i am angry that they didn't tell her that her child was alive. 

If she killed MSA then  death is just an easy way out for her. They still haven't solved MSA's case.

So when is Minhyuk going to get his Karma because the Seokhoon and jenny have gotten theirs. Seokyung in a way and EB also

I am guessing that Min Hyuk's karma will arrive the moment his leech lawyer parents' schemes get exposed. Imagine the bullying he will be subjected to by our usual squad - and this time it's gonna hit harder since last time he bullied Jenny by using her mom's job, she basically replied that her mom wasn't lying or stealing or doing anything shameful - whereas his parents actually ended up getting into jail for their deeds, which is far more shameful than what Ma Ri did/does. It might drive him towards a better character development, or he might not be redeemed at all.

Seeing SK redeemed makes me glad in a way (if I think of her as a hedgehog) but on the other hand I don't want SK redemption, if I think back about how much she enjoyed bullying others. But I guess if I see her actively help out people who get bullied, then I can find it in my heart to forgive her.

3 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Honestly, I think she's going to try hurting Rona next. Because she was EB's rival.  She is the drama's version of Seo Kang Hee

I can definitely imagine that happening. What I even believe is that if she did drive YH to commit suicide, in a way she has already started hurting Ro Na - since RN will have lost her only mother who was by her side since she was born (yeah, she may see the penthouse ajumma as her guardian figure, but still, YH was her mom who stuck with her all her life). 

I wonder how the yandere ssaem is gonna hurt RN though, since RN has the Joo Protection squad right by her side. And with Seok Hun finally acting the protective, supportive boyfriend that we wanted him to be, I'd say she's pretty secure.

What I definitely wanna know is the following: as of now, only the Yun-Yun couple know that RN's sperm donor is YC. With YH being possibly dead via suicide, it's just YC - he basically has to decide whether he is going to torment his diva daughter by making it public (since telling RN is in a way making it public as well and that info will seep, esp. if YH is dead and RN really ends up being an orphan) or if he is going to keep his silence and watch RN tread through life as an orphan (Theoretically she has Su Ryeon, and I'm willing to bet a few bucks that she'd get adopted if it comes down to it) since YC kinda doesn't deserve to be RN's father after all that he has done towards YH and RN.

And of course, how is EB going to react to all this - will this lead to that yandere ssaem's hold on her getting stronger than ever? (Since in EB's mind she's gonna see our newest revelation about RN's dad as YC abandoning EB even though it was never YC's fault)

On a different note, I am wondering how that slimy teacher's character is going to come to end (I mean the preview shows him pointing out towards the corrupt assemblyman/leech lawyer and I'm guessing he's still gonna enjoy being rich for a longer while...)

• Like 4