[Drama 2020] 365: One Year Against Destiny, 365: 운명을 거스르는 1년

0ly40

Subbed BTS

so the fist bump was LJH’s idea !
LJH enjoys teasing NJH , often addresses her as Sunbaenim ( senior; she’s a veteran actress having started her career as a child actress in 2004 ) & now Gahyunman . Lol ! 

K netz were amused at the difference in fist size btwn our leads that there was a news article on in it :joy:

Spoiler

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, triplem said:

K netz were amused at the difference in fist size btwn our leads that there was a news article on in it 

:joy: I noticed the size difference too the first time they did that.... didn't know it'll become a talking point... :lol:

15 hours ago, triplem said:

So I think that the KTX train accident has no link to Lee Shin , correct? We know now her daughter died before that and she was still around after the accident happened

Was she really around after the accident happened? We only saw her after the reset. I‘m guessing when we saw LS reset with HJ and the rest her daughter had already died in that accident. Maybe In the previous reset she was able to get a cure for her illness but the daughter died in the train accident in the next reset. She couldn’t change her fate and resets again.

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

The only thing that seems to connect them is SunHo.  I think he was killing even before the reset - his killings stretch back to before the start date of the reset (more than 365 days). I don’t know how LS found out - she’s not Police. She’s not exactly forensically trained?  Unless SunHo was one of her patients?  I don’t know how else she would get all that classified information about the deaths?  That’s what I am thinking.  She was

You could be right about SH killings before the reset. He was randomly killing people and i think he became aware of HJ knowing about the killer in advance. That was when he got hold of HJ’s notes and even visited BJT in prison. He was told by BJT that the Maesong serial killer will be caught in August. He didn’t believe him at first but BJT said ‘you will know when the times comes’ and somethings that HJ said about coming from the future made him nervous. When he visited BJT a second time he was told of the other resetters. I think that heightened his killing spree. He said this to SeRin when he killed her ‘i was passive before i should be bolder’ and SR’s death was gruesome. But what confuse me was he only found out about the resetters after SR’s murder right but how is that he has the other re-setter’s item in his collection.

4 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

But what confuse me was he only found out about the resetters after SR’s murder right but how is that he has the other re-setter’s item in his collection.

I hope I interpret your question correctly. Others have alluded to it but basically:

Cause: killed by same guy in original timeline(s)

Effect: eligible for reset

(as opposed to:  Cause = reset, effect = killer targets resetters)

We were initially misled into thinking they were killed intentionally by someone who knew about the reset. But that was the writer fooling us.

I agree with fellow threadsters who speculate that there's still something to be revealed about the Lee Shin - Sun Ho connection, and how she knew of his crimes. I'll retire my crackpot theory that they were married :lol::P

On the train derailment, Lee Shin can't ever have been on it and died if she subsequently knew the number of deaths and injuries resulting from it. This possibility only opens up if someone else was capable of a 'master reset' and saved her in a new reality, then told her the outcome of the accident.

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Subbed BTS

so the fist bump was LJH’s idea !

@ktcjdrama and @triplem

Yeah, the fist bump is just adorable. Of course NJH is a lass and her hand is little, but perfectly formed. Awwww. 

Looking forward to see which theory of time travel is correct: historical inertia or the butterfly effect...

original.jpg

This drama makes my innert time travel stories geek go wild. Love it, even if in the complexity of the events I've missing a lot. 

Anyway, the best thing from the latest episodes that I liked was the way Lee Shin said how to get revenge on her - leave the person in pain to the rest of their lives, when the person they loved is dead. Just make sure she won't reset, and... done. Ha, manipulation on another level. 

Hm. If Hyeong Ju did reset to save his sunbae in the 6th time, then why did he it before? Had he tried to change the man? Or to try to catch him earlier? Or... if they died before (all of them), then Sun Ho picked them up randomly, but after the reset they were targets, because Hyoeng Ju was focused on them. But... if he knew they were targets in the first resets, then why would he contact them so obviously that Sun Ho (picking random victims would notice)? Or I've missed (as always, details) that is was only Lee Shin who had done reset. 

Time travel are complicated. But I'm glad I stumbled over this drama. It's nice, a bit too obvious, but still nice (I do not acknowledge that my favorive bromance is done and the sunbae is evil, currently living in denial of this particular plot twist). 

16 minutes ago, bluemousie said:

Hm. If Hyeong Ju did reset to save his sunbae in the 6th time, then why did he it before? Had he tried to change the man? Or to try to catch him earlier? Or... if they died before (all of them), then Sun Ho picked them up randomly, but after the reset they were targets, because Hyoeng Ju was focused on them. But... if he knew they were targets in the first resets, then why would he contact them so obviously that Sun Ho (picking random victims would notice)? Or I've missed (as always, details) that is was only Lee Shin who had done reset. 

HJ has never reset before. LS is the  only one who has done the resets several times. From what we've been told, LS has resetted 7 times ( this one being her 7th one) . From number 1 to 5 , everyone died - including our leads. In the 6th reset, LS tried to save them , help them to avert their deaths and got someone to kill Sun Ho. The burning question for me is why she brought them back for this reset?

So I actually binge watched until this week's episodes only to find out it's gonna end next week... I'm sad :bawling:.

So who would survive? I wonder if both the leads will or just one of them and the survivor will do the reset again and save everyone else. If so, it's most likely to be HJ. I wouldn't want GH to die of course but if HJ will survive and do it again, he can save them. It would be nice to see that after he saves GH during the reset again, he can finally be able to get her autograph as a fan :rolleyes:. I still think he hasn't  gotten it yet at this point, right?

On 4/24/2020 at 10:46 PM, lightbringer06 said:

So I actually binge watched until this week's episodes only to find out it's gonna end next week... I'm sad :bawling:.

So who would survive? I wonder if both the leads will or just one of them and the survivor will do the reset again and save everyone else. If so, it's most likely to be HJ. I wouldn't want GH to die of course but if HJ will survive and do it again, he can save them. It would be nice to see that after he saves GH during the reset again, he can finally be able to get her autograph as a fan :rolleyes:. I still think he hasn't  gotten it yet at this point, right?

You picked a right time to binge watch! Only a weekend left and no more torturing wait for updates :glasses:

It would be heartbreaking for me to speculate which of the leads would die, though the possibility for one of them dying is pretty high....

2 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

You picked a right time to binge watch! Only a weekend left and no more torturing wait for updates :glasses:

It would be heartbreaking for me to speculate which of the leads would die, though the possibility for one of them dying is pretty high....

And now Idk if that's actually a good choice knowing it's gonna end next week :sweatingbullets:. I would have preferred waiting week after week than binge watching at this point :joy:... but... too late ~

Btw, I just have a question... not sure if this was addressed here but where is this guy?

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-2.gif

Looks like they forgot this character or just omitted him. Only the pregnant woman who decided not to do the reset and yet we didn't get to see this guy again.

4 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Btw, I just have a question... not sure if this was addressed here but where is this guy?

He died earlier. He was the stockbroker guy. The one with the musical box.

37 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ah, right ~ LOL... I didn't recognize his face :joy:.. my bad.

You’re not alone. He looked so different cleaned up. It took me a while to pick out it was him. :lol:

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

You’re not alone. He looked so different cleaned up. It took me a while to pick out it was him. :lol:

I think I get it now, he probably became broke/homeless (judging from his get-up) because I remember in the episode where he died and resigned, his company went bankrupt, I think. So when we saw him after the reset, he still has his job.. thus the confusion :D

Looks like MBC wants to keep all things under wrap...no preview or stills for tonight yet.

They released a BTS ...this has a scene that was not included in the latest episode...an extended version of Hyeong Joo chasing Sun Ho

LJH"s agency released some BTS stuff as well

Spoiler

This particular IG has subbed some of the BTS in English if you're interested

Spoiler

Spoiler

4th OST by Yang Dong Geun

Spoiler

I will  try to watch live & do a recap after that . 

This is the accompanying article to the pics posted by @keyta above . If anything positive, we know that HJ is not in jail & that he & GH are together. They seem to have plan 

I missed out the 1st few minutes. The drama backtracked to before HJ surrendered.

1. Sun Ho had gone to see Lee Shin again...she gives him a picture of a man I did not recognise.

2. Sun Ho at his trophy room , thinking what he should do next. He has been tracking HJ's phone and takes his knife out. Decided to kill HJ. Goes to HJ's hideout...Sun Ho's car was outside. He goes to the room...HJ had left the phone there.  SH was mad. He goes through the phone - lol, just some music recorded and one of GH talking to Maru.

3. Repeat scene of HJ surrendering to the cops, the other two calls SH and tells him that HJ had come to the station.

4. SH goes back to the station...HJ passes him as he was in cuffs and taken to interrogation. HJ just refuses to look at Sun Ho

5. A scene of  cafe owner and GH talking to Lee Shin's assistant. GH asked about the USB and some photo.

6. Oh gosh , I think SH goes look for cafe owner after that and strangles him. Takes old man's phone. GH kept texting the old man ..all the replies were by Sun Ho.

7. HJ kept mum throughout the interrogation by another detective.

8. GH went to see LS ...talked about fate and her daughter....got LS really upset. LS went to hug her daughter.

9. SH at the station - saw the guy that LS had shown him in a picture

10. The female cop went to see GH - GH explain how it can't be HJ that killed JY - she told something about the GPS in Jae Young's headphone..

11.  I think SH must have overheard GH ( he has bugged GH's house , revealed later in the eps) because he went to get JY's headphone.

12. Next thing you know HJ was released. He went to see Sun Ho in his trophy room.....

( 1st half over  - will be back shortly)

So the drama did some skipping here and there ...

1.next thing you know , we see HJ is back with GH ....he tells her not to say a word...he looks for the bug in her house...after they found it both of them sat down to talk...HJ was sad...

2. Then he explained what happenend...HJ had gone to see the Captain and told him what has been happening..captain and him planned this ( not sure why the captain believed him)...so anyway it the young girl cop questioning GH in her house was to bait SH.

3. So HJ goes to see SH at the trophy room...SH shoots HJ...HJ had a vest...it was all planned ...so basically this was to prove that SH was indeed the killer ...the other cops arrested SH.

4. Now HJ is back and he interrogates SH...he asked him why...so we get some back story as to when SH started killing ...even goes through how he killed all the others ..he is one psychopath - seems to enjoy explaining it to HJ and no remorse...HJ looked at him with a glaze expression...( it was really quite horrible how some of them died)...he can still smile...but you can see how hurt HJ was I don't know if he told him that he had died before ...but something HJ said made SH a little surprised

5. HJ walks out to the office...he looks at SH's seat..thinks of their past ...he was so sad.

6. HJ back at GH's house...he was just telling her how for SH these people's lives were just a game...he was pretty depressed. GH tried to  encourage him

(more to come) 

Archived