Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] A Little Thing Called First Love 初恋那件小事

24 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

Yes, the impression I have of XMM is she’s perfectly fine in her own skin, whatever she looks like on the outside.
It was the actions of those around her that prompted her to change.

very true....somehow she was push around those ppl around her to take more note of her appearance.....which i totally agree, it is your face or kinda like your outlook, dressing up or making up a lil sometimes will give you a boast in confidence that you needed :) 

infact there are stills around that show MiaoMiao in long curly frocks that actually look good on her....of course she does look fairer in those pictures too :) 

they just put the wrong mix in order that make her look a lil lacking.....i wont call change....maybe some mix and match :D 

cr: as tagged

j2dQnxm0vY9IwLEmSdcwTUmHs_MY-kqlcO6LNJddFNwH2ka9JNYejX4-1CDtOCZh7nPQ6ZheykLlcTjR

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

infact there are stills around that show MiaoMiao in long curly frocks that actually look good on her....of course she does look fairer in those pictures too :) 

they just put the wrong mix in order that make her look a lil lacking.....i wont call change....maybe some mix and match :D 

Right? I love how they brought her back with glasses that showcase her cute face. And her hair modifications magnifies that she’s still very curly haired but has learned to be more stylish. (I am jealous of those locks.)

Thanks for the stills!

Are episodes 13 & 14 out yet?? :D

• Like 1

Just now, Jafstar said:

Right? I love how they brought her back with glasses that showcase her cute face. And her hair change magnifies that she’s still very curly haired but has learned to be more stylish. (I am jealous of those locks.)

Thanks for the stills!

Are episodes 13 & 14 out yet?? :D

hehehe not yet....however there are clips of YouNian being more jealous today :D

• Love 1

is this how you look at your sister? :D or someone you treated as your sister? :D 

cr: as tagged

NJIpx5g0xNsu-MSyTBYjYewcBP7YrpjGo_RdohJd

• LOL 1

@Kimberly Amor are you watching this? lols you should you should if you like the genre like 'All I Want for Love is You'

this one is cute too.....and really just like 'First Love' i need someone to spazz with me on this hahahahaha. :D 

• Like 1

tonight YouNian will confess lols....however it isnt the confession we all wanted....anyway i take what i can get....and be happy first :D 

OOjdIyFWLFDQ0f6bPeM7zlPgNWcoRVOYD1XFrlBmv3DFsN3RlapDCT-eSbDFimaXr5k63BaoqnHZ0hAy

• Love 1

I was interested in watching this drama but I couldn't stand the hairdo of the lead actress.  Whole time I was so distracted by her awful hair style and they try to uglify her. So I dropped it bcos I couldn't follow the story.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I was interested in watching this drama but I couldn't stand the hairdo of the lead actress.  Whole time I was so distracted by her awful hair style and they try to uglify her. So I dropped it bcos I couldn't follow the story.

i didnt like the hairdo at first too....however slowly the hairdo kinda grow on you....i mean 'me' :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

is this how you look at your sister? :D or someone you treated as your sister? :D 

Right? “Sister”, yeah right. Keep on telling yourself that LYN. Eventually that River of Denial ends...
Love those pics. He just simmering on low burn, giving those eyes and smiles only at her. Oooh. 

Watched 13 and 14. :wub: Jealous LYN is so amusing to watch. So many ways he showed it, in these two episodes alone. 

Spoiler

Loved when he saw drunk LK put his hand on XMM’s. Ooh, how quickly did he jump up to remove that offending hand! Hah. How about how he wanted exclusive breakfast time with XMM? That table was only set for two. :D  And his eyes locked on that candy box and couldn’t unsee it. It distracted him for days until her rooftop phone conversation...see that deep breath he took? Whaaaa. It was like he was drowning and just surfaced for air...but all these jealous feels...what will he do about it? Will he do anything? I think the onstage confession in the preview is his way of testing the waters. Now that he’s starting to realize his attraction to her, just as his onstage lines say, he’s going to start going her way to test her heart out. (Which, come on genius architect, your job is to pay attention to details! Can’t you tell she’s got stars and hearts in her eyes only for you?) 

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i didnt like the hairdo at first too....however slowly the hairdo kinda grow on you....i mean 'me' :)

Yeah. There’s a fine line to toe when you’re trying to make a story for people to enjoy, make it realistic, relatable, not distracting. But everyone’s preferences are different, and that’s okay. For me, it was her teeth that distracted me, but I got over it quick. The character’s personality made me be more attentive than per say her physical appearance.

***Sorry to post consecutively...as I’m on a phone, and do not how to do, could any moderator amend my posts? 
Thank you in advance 

Edited by Jafstar
  • Like 1

I think that was the whole point of the plot right?

In some culture, teens usually would not care about their appearance until someone notices and would make fun of those traits that other people might consider hideous. The story tells us that she became aware(when LYN's friend made fun of her teeth). 

I hope a lot of people would give this a chance, even though the synopsis tells you that the story is about from ugly turned beauty. It's not entirely true that she made herself better for the sake of the guy.

Also the synopsis is somewhat different, it might be the earlier draft? or was it for a different show?

The story doesn't involve music at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nasaan ka Alex? said:

I think that was the whole point of the plot right?

In some culture, teens usually would not care about their appearance until someone notices and would make fun of those traits that other people might consider hideous. The story tells us that she became aware(when LYN's friend made fun of her teeth). 

I hope a lot of people would give this a chance, even though the synopsis tells you that the story is about from ugly turned beauty. It's not entirely true that she made herself better for the sake of the guy.

Also the synopsis is somewhat different, it might be the earlier draft? or was it for a different show?

The story doesn't involve music at all.

the story was basically about how a first love will turn out and also how someone will do their damnest to get what they really want....and somehow in a sense maybe changes in a person should be regarded as good sometimes when you change for the better....

then some ppl will say by being 'better' what is the metric....does changing your appearance make you better? or why arent you happy with what you have? or maybe you can just be you? there are many different ideas or perspectives on how ppl take....

just like what @Jafstar said....it a fine line we always toe about....every girl want to be beautiful....not for others however for themselves....sometimes being beautiful make u feel good right? :) 

• Like 2

On 11/5/2019 at 8:46 PM, Jafstar said:

Right? “Sister”, yeah right. Keep on telling yourself that LYN. Eventually that River of Denial ends...
Love those pics. He just simmering on low burn, giving those eyes and smiles only at her. Oooh. 

definitely lols.....i dont think he is denying....maybe he just doesnt realize it....however come on....you arent that blind are you lols....i mean YouNian :P 

_yd_ZTxS_w8ZZzp_5DGaWPVcOOSK7CuIoDJ3_az5

• Love 1

@angelangie what r the possibilities of sad ending in this plot? Should I start watching and keep my heart strong?

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, staygold said:

@angelangie what r the possibilities of sad ending in this plot? Should I start watching and keep my heart strong?

i say 5% lols....it suppose to be a happy ending :)

this is one of the snap you can capture ;) from the opening theme song.....and also this is a remake of a Thai Lakorn that have HPE lols....i say its probably only maybe not even 5 might just be 1? :D 

Spoiler

SH97Fn4mfxLiPyZUtXh6-lT_scc_WqnEbaGvAyPs

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/5/2019 at 1:03 PM, angelangie said:

@Kimberly Amor are you watching this? lols you should you should if you like the genre like 'All I Want for Love is You'

this one is cute too.....and really just like 'First Love' i need someone to spazz with me on this hahahahaha. :D 

Im planning to watch this too. Just setting the mood. I watched clips of them. LGL looks "pretty handsome/handsome pretty" :D Thanks for the recommendation. :glasses:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Im planning to watch this too. Just setting the mood. I watched clips of them. LGL looks "pretty handsome/handsome pretty" :D Thanks for the recommendation. :glasses:

lols im in love with the drama....too bad i wont be able to finish it and i will miss this one drama during my trip lols :D 

• Like 2

this is what i call fate lols....they even have their family photo shoot together :D

• Like 2

actually the confession is great however the after effect of the confession is even greater !!! :D 

• Like 1