Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] A Little Thing Called First Love 初恋那件小事

One thing I hate about dramas is whenever there's a big misunderstanding occurs in both  the leads. But in this drama, I find the misunderstanding entertaining. We are past halfway down the episodes, and I do wonder if they start dating during this week's episodes, what would  they show us during those?

So I think this misunderstanding between  our leads might be up until next week.

@angelangie love your enthusiasm for this drama. And, when there's a will, there's a way. I hope you enjoy your vacation/trip.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, nasaan ka Alex? said:

One thing I hate about dramas is whenever there's a big misunderstanding occurs in both  the leads. But in this drama, I find the misunderstanding entertaining. We are past halfway down the episodes, and I do wonder if they start dating during this week's episodes, what would  they show us during those?

So I think this misunderstanding between  our leads might be up until next week.

@angelangie love your enthusiasm for this drama. And, when there's a will, there's a way. I hope you enjoy your vacation/trip.

well as far i as i can see....usually every single little misunderstanding that occur will get clear up on the next or following episode so we will be left hanging lols :D 

usually i dont watch drama that just got air however i couldnt stop myself for this....i kinda really really love it....and the feeling they generated is honestly just like the very first love that couldnt let go...

some said they will only start dating next week....and YouNian will be having another love rival by next week too lols :D beat me i dont mind having another one to keep our YouNian bottling more vinegar :D 

well i will be spending times with mom so it will be impossible to really honestly watch it however i might just try lols to keep myself alive while enjoying my trip too :D 

• LOL 1

I am enjoying this drama and liked it that Liang You Niang loved Xia Miao Miao for the person she is and saw her beyond her physical appearance.

I laughed when Xia Miao Miao commented why Liang You Niang behaved like he was jealous after she knew he saw Lin Kai Tuo's picture on her camera. Throughout he never liked for another male species get anywhere near to Miao Miao.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jacquelinetan said:

I am enjoying this drama and liked it that Liang You Niang loved Xia Miao Miao for the person she is and saw her beyond her physical appearance.

I laughed when Xia Miao Miao commented why Liang You Niang behaved like he was jealous after she knew he saw Lin Kai Tuo's picture on her camera. Throughout he never liked for another male species get anywhere near to Miao Miao.

well....MiaoMiao and him yet to confirm.....they are at this boiling stage where if the other party show some attention to another person other than themselves they will start doubting whether that they had taken an interest in that other person when all this while it was pretty obvious that it was her or he that they actually really like.....

both are circling around each other and never voicing it out just yet....i squeeze my hands when it get that dense i feel like knocking them together hahahaha

• LOL 1

I liked it that Liang You Niang encouraged Miao Miao to follow her dreams and support her. Li Kai Tuo is just behaving like a small kid who favourite toy got taken away.

• Like 2

this week we have so many lil misunderstanding and then clearing it up again and then doubts again

one thing i love about this week is that they got closer :) and they itch to be closer with each other....especially from YouNian, he obviously a bit more possessive this week :D 

27 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

I liked it that Liang You Niang encouraged Miao Miao to follow her dreams and support her. Li Kai Tuo is just behaving like a small kid who favourite toy got taken away.

same....he was sad for a bit then he said what is the best for MiaoMiao as what he told her is right, follow what your heart desire and not because of the person who you are trying to follow and also the teacher is a great addition, her advise is great too....

being there on the spot with another person does not mean you have to follow another person foot steps however is to be there by your own choice and ability

KaiTuo only thought of himself, he isnt too bad an individual just that he is being too rebellious 

• Like 1

u know when i first saw this poster i was like.....they put a big auntie next to a kiddo for a Lead till i stumble into one of the clips and then the rest is history....im so hook on them right now lols that i cant wait for next Monday, next Monday will be the day YouNian buddie make him realize that what he felt for MiaoMiao is more than what he said it was

zGcCZ6kOlIlK7mMkWL-kZj6hTkNcX37lQ4tOTZaR

• Love 1

Aish as usual the male lead misunderstands:rolleyes: and it doesn't help that everyone else around him sort of confirms his suspicions further<_< I was so frustrated with Miao2:angry: I kept yelling at her to Just give him the damn chocolates already! But of course, she didn't and sort of made You Nian come to his own conclusion-_-

That scene where Miao2's lil sis called the TF Boys her sons was so hilarious :w00t: typical fangirl behavior!:lol: LoL at He Xin's many failed attempts to win over Kai Tuo. He's really a bad boy tsk, like we all know you like Miao2 ok?! Don't have to act so cocky & a bully or whatnot. I really like Miao2's friend Xia she's so much fun! Ugh hate hate that girl who keep blocking Miao2 from getting closer to You Nian like back off girl he don't like you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Aish as usual the male lead misunderstands:rolleyes: and it doesn't help that everyone else around him sort of confirms his suspicions further<_< I was so frustrated with Miao2:angry: I kept yelling at her to Just give him the damn chocolates already! But of course, she didn't and sort of made You Nian come to his own conclusion-_-

That scene where Miao2's lil sis called the TF Boys her sons was so hilarious :w00t: typical fangirl behavior!:lol: LoL at He Xin's many failed attempts to win over Kai Tuo. He's really a bad boy tsk, like we all know you like Miao2 ok?! Don't have to act so cocky & a bully or whatnot. I really like Miao2's friend Xia she's so much fun! Ugh hate hate that girl who keep blocking Miao2 from getting closer to You Nian like back off girl he don't like you.

lols....i know the circling around and sniffing around kinda have you grit your teeth lols :D 

however i think this should be the fun part

@angelangie

Ahahah maybe for like.. 16 ep.?? But this is a C-drama & it states it'd have 30+ ep. OMG:rolleyes::blink: The otp probably won't get together until ep. 25+. NOOO:crazy: they definitely drag it for all its worth. <_<

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@angelangie

Ahahah maybe for like.. 16 ep.?? But this is a C-drama & it states it'd have 30+ ep. OMG:rolleyes::blink: The otp probably won't get together until ep. 25+. NOOO:crazy: they definitely drag it for all its worth. <_<

hmmmm....i dont think so....from the preview i seen from episode 20 end.....

YouNian's buddy will be highlighting and ask him to revisit his feeling for MiaoMiao ;) a lil spoiler for you :P 

• Like 1

@angelangie

Really?? But on mydramalist website it says clearly there's 36 ep. no??:blink:

Which one ha-ha?? The one from his architecture class?? The really annoying talkative one:D revisit huh. Why LoL. Did they break up? :unsure: I've watched up until 15 ep. ;)

41 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@angelangie

Really?? But on mydramalist website it says clearly there's 36 ep. no??:blink:

Which one ha-ha?? The one from his architecture class?? The really annoying talkative one:D revisit huh. Why LoL. Did they break up? :unsure: I've watched up until 15 ep. ;)

oh no what i meant is at the end of the episode 20 there is a short preview for episode 21 hahaha....it will be the episode where YouNian will realize of his own feeling towards MiaoMiao  :) 

and currently yes it will end at episode 36 :) sorry for the false alarm :) 

I love the drama soo much. 

After meteor garden thats the second drama which I love the most. 

Love from Pakistan. 

Edited by Minni
  • Like 1

Finally got to finish episodes 18-20. Several parts stood out to me. 
For one, I really liked the conversation between LYN and LLK about HX and how LYN said ’if LLK doesn’t like her, then he should say so’. In other words, stop stringing her along if she hasn’t a chance. So that got me wondering if LYN knows his feelings towards XMM run more deeper than just a sister, otherwise, wouldn’t he tell her clearly that she doesn’t have a chance, if he didn’t like her? :D

Loving jealous LYN! Heheh. The part where they were making food, and he was so jealous when XMM was laughing at LLK for being mistaken as Granny’s husband, LYN’s look was hot. XMM totally shut up when she saw his unamusement. Plus, he did his best at making egg dumplings, and when they sat down to eat, XMM was too into explaining her embroidery project, that she didn’t even compliment him on his dumplings!!! Hahahah, he was so seeking her praise and attention. So cute :wub:

And let me say how much I love how LYN supports XMM’s decisions. It’s her future, she should love what she does. And he can tell she doesn’t care for architecture as she shines more when designing and creating clothes. 

Edited by Jafstar
  • LOL 1

Anyone know what song was playing during the basketball scene in the first episode? I loved it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jafstar said:

For one, I really liked the conversation between LYN and LLK about HX and how LYN said ’if LLK doesn’t like her, then he should say so’. In other words, stop stringing her along if she hasn’t a chance. So that got me wondering if LYN knows his feelings towards XMM run more deeper than just a sister, otherwise, wouldn’t he tell her clearly that she doesn’t have a chance, if he didn’t like her? :D

unfortunately no ...YouNian does not realize he like Xiao MiaoMiao more than just a sister, he thought he only treated her as a sister.....he was always label as being the goody guy who are good to everyone....however from the way he reacted it is very clear to everyone that he is jealous whenever a guy got too close to MiaoMiao....YouNian was just like an alpha male who protected his territory possessively :D 

Loving jealous LYN! Heheh. The part where they were making food, and he was so jealous when XMM was laughing at LLK for being mistaken as Granny’s husband, LYN’s look was hot. XMM totally shut up when she saw his unamusement. Plus, he did his best at making egg dumplings, and when they sat down to eat, XMM was too into explaining her embroidery project, that she didn’t even compliment him on his dumplings!!! Hahahah, he was so seeking her praise and attention. So cute :wub:

I think the teacher knew and saw clearly how YouNian was seeking MiaoMiao's praise, however she was too absorb in the needle work a passion she really love, in fact before the teacher drag MiaoMiao away, MiaoMiao was asking YouNian whether he take vinegar hahaha.....and the way YouNian went stock still was really cute.....till he turn around and saw MiaoMiao waving that bottle of vinegar in front of her.....

however YouNian was smiling when granny mistaken him as her son and MiaoMiao as the daughter in law ;) 

And let me say how much I love how LYN supports XMM’s decisions. It’s her future, she should love what she does. And he can tell she doesn’t care for architecture as she shines more when designing and creating clothes. 

yes....he want the best for her...which is why i say YouNian is better for MiaoMiao asides him being a lil dense on how he really felt for MiaoMiao :) 

• Like 1

Er--what is it about Asian dramas where the not-incest pairing happen quite frequently?! Like in Love is Better than Immortality, the other male lead kept referring to himself as the female lead's brother but don't act like a typical brother y'know what I mean?! :P I mean I certainly don't have such relationships with my own male siblings! :crazy: It's just icky to me is all ha-ha (shrug) 

In this drama, I was confused over the relation between Kai Tuo-You Nian. So it looks like his dad remarried Kai Tuo's mom. I thought Kai Tuo was You Nian's half-bro LoL. Nope Kai Tuo has a different dad~ He's still a jerk though. <_< And wouldn't that make He Xin his step cousin?! :blink: So yea icky..eheheh.

The actor playin' Kai Tuo don't look asian..like he's mixed? He thinks Miao2's leaving architecture 'cause of him (you wish!) It's obvious she's always been into fashion. She makes all of Yao2's dolls' clothes ;) I thought she look so pretty during school play~ Why are there so many evil ******* who try to tear the otp apart?! :rolleyes: Love Miao2's reaction when she found out the doraemon bouquet was for her! 

I find it so funny when the 2 kept sulking whenever there's a misunderstanding (which is often:rolleyes:) & then the 2 are so happy when they realise both like each other ha-ha. 

I just wish You Nian tell Miao2 he likes her for goodness sakes. But I was right I think they'd drag it until ep. 25-26 tsk. Anyways it was sweet how supportive he was in her changing her major.. 

• Like 1