Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] A Little Thing Called First Love 初恋那件小事

7 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

what is it about Asian dramas where the not-incest pairing happen quite frequently?! Like in Love is Better than Immortality, the other male lead kept referring to himself as the female lead's brother but don't act like a typical brother y'know what I mean?! :P I mean I certainly don't have such relationships with my own male siblings! :crazy: It's just icky to me is all ha-ha (shrug) 

I get what you mean, it’s not popularly a good idea to mix your own blood (cuz of the ramifications of defects; hello hemophilia!) And its just plain icky to think of people in the same family having more than the normal brother-sister relationships, but in this case, and in the other drama which you referenced, these don’t have blood relationships.

@Latte_Anyday I was trying to quote you on a few other things you said, but my phone is going wonky. Anyways, regarding KT and him thinking that XMM is leaving architecture degree cuz of him bullying her, this is one reason why they’re not the OTP. His ego is too big, he’s like the big, macho man on campus, “follow me without questions!”, “Don’t do this, let me do it!” Even caveman picking XMM up, he doesn’t listen to her, doesn’t respect her desires, hopes and dreams. Well...that will work with HX, since she’s head over heels for him. lol.

And XMM was sooooo adorable when she found out about the flowers! Kicking her feet up in the air, and her happiness back. Loved it!!!

@Jafstar

I still don't like it LoL. I guess we're all sort of incestuous in a way when you think about it. Most girls want a man that reminds them of their fathers y'know what I mean? And in some cultures, it's ok to marry cousins etc. 

Kai Tuo's cold hearted jerk character is very popular in majority of C-Dramas I've watched! And the girl is always plain, naive (more like dumb:P) kind hearted. She melts the cold guy's exterior & wins him over with her innocence:rolleyes: but I still watch 'em though:lol:<_< I'm not sure if Kai Tuo likes Miao2 because she doesn't like him as much(?) If that makes any sense, like she doesn't throw herself on him i.e. He Xin obviously ha-ha. Or he likes her just to upstage You Nian. 'Cause he's jealous how his mom often favors him or how he keeps beating him at grades. Regardless i admit i like jerks but marry one? Er nope LoL. I think it's 'cause they have this whole angst goin' on that makes you want to sympathise & help him heal sort of?

@angelangie

Ah yo~ Miao2 ah she's so blank minded I swear ha-ha! Her eating paper is so adorable. Ugh hate that other female senior's face:angry: You have your own admirer so leave You Nian alone:unamused:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Jafstar said:

@Latte_Anyday I was trying to quote you on a few other things you said, but my phone is going wonky. Anyways, regarding KT and him thinking that XMM is leaving architecture degree cuz of him bullying her, this is one reason why they’re not the OTP. His ego is too big, he’s like the big, macho man on campus, “follow me without questions!”, “Don’t do this, let me do it!” Even caveman picking XMM up, he doesn’t listen to her, doesn’t respect her desires, hopes and dreams. Well...that will work with HX, since she’s head over heels for him. lol.

i think more like how a kid in kindergarten that wanted to gain the girl attention is by pranking her into noticing her lols :D 

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@Jafstar

I still don't like it LoL. I guess we're all sort of incestuous in a way when you think about it. Most girls want a man that reminds them of their fathers y'know what I mean? And in some cultures, it's ok to marry cousins etc. 

maybe if you look at this way....KaiTuo didnt came into their life till all know what goes where and how the bees goes about....in a sense it wasnt like a incestuous feeling for loving her own cousin.....after all KaiTuo and them werent really related, it just that YouNian's dad and KaiTuo's mom got married that what make them all connected....so XinXin knew all along that KaiTuo wasnt her cousin and she never actually seen KaiTuo as one despite his mom gotten married with YouNian's dad.....

i know in olden days in the royal families they actually encourage inter-family marriage to keep their blood pure.....and it is also in Egypt history to see siblings marrying each other so we cant really tell much to begin with as everyone have their own thinking..... :)

some ppl look up to their dad as a role model because it is someone they grew up with....just like how YouNian look up to his mother as an architecture after all :) 

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@angelangie

Ah yo~ Miao2 ah she's so blank minded I swear ha-ha! Her eating paper is so adorable. Ugh hate that other female senior's face:angry: You have your own admirer so leave You Nian alone:unamused:

and he even took picture of her of that :) however u can excuse the senior....as while she is in love with YouNian or should one say infatuated with him....she didnt push her case when she knew that YouNian wasnt interested in her.....she wasnt as evil as the other roommate of theirs to begin with.......so honestly i do excuse her and bear with her...... :) 

• Like 1

This is also one of the best parts for me.....he yet to realize his feeling however his heart is sure beating real fast 

• Like 1

@angelangie
i like that part too. Because of Xia Miao Miao, when it comes to her passion, she forgot that she was doing the measurements on her crush. And the one that got nervous was Liang You Nian instead of our lovely female lead.

Also here are some cuts/clips with english subs for episode 21-22. 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@Jafstar @nasaan ka Alex? so now the next thing we need to wait is for YouNian to confess :D hahahaha i wonder will they get together by tonight? :D

i was literally screaming with joy yesterday night :D 

• Love 1

the second OTP share new pictures together...i wonder did the rest of the cast got together too??? :) it will be nice to see them bonding well together after the wrap up :) 

• Like 1

Finally, Liang You Niang's classmate knows who got You Niang's attention after she learned that it was Wang Yi Chao that took her picture on You Niang's camera and she realised Miao Miao is the only person subject that You Niang is taking snapshots of.

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

Preview, Lin Kai Tuo is being his selfish self again by declaring his feelings for Miao Miao.

Ugh. :triumph: Poor Miao Miao. She’s always turning him down, like how much negative feedback will she have to dish out until he gets the hint that she’s not interested in him? lol.

• Like 1

hahahah i know that the hardest part however there is one highlight.....hehehe.....

YouNian's shirt, a gift from MiaoMiao 

ROFL!!!!!

• LOL 1

Lin Kai Tuo knows that Miao Miao is not interested in him but he still want to force his way in. In the preview, he voiced his feelings because he was totally jealous of Miao Miao's attention is only on You Niang and he was the birthday boy.

It was so cute that You Niang's shirt matches with everything in Miao Miao's mother's shop even Nian Nian the puppy had a matching coat too. The ladies do have a talent what to do with extra cloth.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Jafstar said:

Ugh. :triumph: Poor Miao Miao. She’s always turning him down, like how much negative feedback will she have to dish out until he gets the hint that she’s not interested in him? lol.

i just hope that this will not deter YouNian from confessing to MiaoMiao....

there are just so many sign that MiaoMiao love YouNian......

i cant blame KaiTuo to try .....cause MiaoMiao is honestly a great girl

• Like 1

Spoiler guys ;)

Spoiler

Liang YouNian: You confess to MiaoMiao yesterday night

KaiTuo: What do you want to say?

Liang YouNian: I also like MiaoMiao

vBTeNBRk_7M8nox5IoImyzFRGpNIqPa2sdshMbpc

• Awesome 1

Another spoiler: looks at YouNian reactions :D 

Spoiler

k1utD5luGqhgIMRmCFPp6STyq4DNAVKji1TIuN_t

YouNian: Anything wait when you are wide awake only say

• Love 1

Ugh. Damn that Kai Tuo:angry: So annoying. Get a clue already, also the other 2-3 ****** females who keep comin' between You Nian & Miao2:rolleyes::P Kai Tuo's I don't allow you to transfer Grow Up:crazy: OMG again I cannot get over how swoony the way You Nian look at Miao2, I think he feels she's more adorable than the puppy ha-ha!:lol:

• LOL 2

28 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Ugh. Damn that Kai Tuo:angry: So annoying. Get a clue already, also the other 2-3 ****** females who keep comin' between You Nian & Miao2:rolleyes::P Kai Tuo's I don't allow you to transfer Grow Up:crazy: OMG again I cannot get over how swoony the way You Nian look at Miao2, I think he feels she's more adorable than the puppy ha-ha!:lol:

well he is staring at the doggie not at MiaoMiao for sure.....so when MiaoMiao lifted up her head to look at YouNian he was like a rabbit caught in a headlight? :D 

• LOL 1