[Drama 2019-2020] Psychopath Diary, 싸이코패스 다이어리

nrllee

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, lu09 said:

@Ameera Ali I was in tears lol:mrgreen::joy:. Can't believe he won an award Imao..:skull::joy:

PS. It's sad that a lot of people are not commenting here. The thread is literally dead lol:sweatingbullets::lol:

yeah not a lot of people here but I am enjoying the drama , gangster especially & the fake are awesome :mrgreen:

Too bad there are so few people commenting on this drama... :(

Anyway I find that the most hilarious character is definitely the gangster who treats Dong Sik as his boss. I am so used to seeing the actor Heo Sung Tae playing villains, I am totally surprised he is so stellar in a comedic role. What an amazing actor! :D

Ooh, so it seems Bo Kyung's dad knows who Seo In Woo is... Was he somehow involved in the dad's accident? Judging from the dad's strong reaction, something sinister definitely happened.

Hi guys... I'm watching this drama with high interest... Just that don't really have time to write down thoughts, and really, I don't have much to say because the drama is just great as it is. Enough balance of everything, good laughs... Love reading all your comments, and especially enjoying @Ameera Ali highlight gifs :D

@Ameera Ali Your gifs of the gangster almost made me spit out my coffee all over my laptop screen... :lol::D

Mental note to myself: Do not read this thread and drink coffee at the same time. ^_^

@philosophie Welcome to the thread! We need some more action here.

This is by the way one of my favorite gangster scenes from ep 6 : "You're like Batman!" :D

And I'm back (from the dungeon lol:D

Haven't been back in a while. I actually have much catching up to do, I barely started with episode 1 and now PD's nearly half of the story already. And now 2d1ns4 started, I missed YSY being on the show. I wish they make s3 video available again. Oh, that last line should be on YSY thread 

@partyon I'll try to make the thead alive then 

I can’t believe his heroic act , is so Pathetic & hilariously funny the same time , if he crying like this how he think he can kill so many people :joy:- at this rate he will leave river of DNA full of tears 

5def71d132e4e782914317.gif?download

5def714bcd08c844582112.gif?download

5def7165b3030852894746.gif?download

@ktcjdrama I think the only person that will save him is woman police officer she will connect the cases her father was working on these new cases, the father clearly got to him he cause his accident.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t believe his heroic act , is so Pathetic & hilariously funny the same time , if he crying like this how he think he can kill so many people :joy:- at this rate he will leave river of DNA full of tears 

@ktcjdrama I think the only person that will save him is woman police officer she will connect the cases her father was working on these new cases, the father clearly got to him he cause his accident.

I laughed out loud at this scene... he spinned her 5 times and still in front of the car. It’s not so much of saving her but more like let’s die together :lol:

I’m watching 1st eps . I’ll join soon. I feel angry for our male lead . I don’t like that he was wrongly fired.

I hope he kills the ex boss ....kidding ....:tounge_xd:

So I am waiting till the series end before watching as this type of genre is too difficult for me to watch without knowing the ending before hand. Lol So I am reading everyone's recaps and little blurbs until then.

But despite that, I am enjoying how DS is becoming the boss that everyone follows...even his own boss! Even though DS is clearly a naturally timid pathetic guy, he clearly has had an untapped strength till now. I just hope that he keeps it even after he finds out he really isn't a killer at all. 

@triplem Welcome! It's good to take a break from the V.I.P. thread once in a while :D 

Don't worry - Dong Sik will turn the situation around soon. Basically 180 degrees around. Keep watching. :D

@guinearoyal Welcome! I can understand you. This is a dark comedy in all senses, and a genre that can feel a bit complex and difficult to watch. Pretty gruesome murders take place, and yet it's hilarious to watch the real killer's and Dong Sik's interactions.

I definitely think that this experience will develop Dong Sik's life skills. He was a doormat before the accident, and now he is learning how to set boundaries. There is no way that he can turn back into who he was before the accident, even when he regains his memory.

By the way, is there anyone who is creeped out by the actor who is playing the real serial killer? I've been watching "Behind the Scenes" videos of him, and he looks scary even in them.... :unsure::D

On 12/8/2019 at 5:45 PM, partyon said:

Ooh, so it seems Bo Kyung's dad knows who Seo In Woo is... Was he somehow involved in the dad's accident? Judging from the dad's strong reaction, something sinister definitely happened.

@partyon, when In woo went hunting with his dad and his dad talked to him, telling In woo that he thinks they are both the same, i wonder whether the dad was also pychopath? Could he be the killer Bo Kyung's dad was after when he met with the accident that left him brain damage?

On 12/11/2019 at 3:04 AM, partyon said:

By the way, is there anyone who is creeped out by the actor who is playing the real serial killer? I've been watching "Behind the Scenes" videos of him, and he looks scary even in them.... :unsure::D

:lol: He sure fits the role. His previous work was also as a chaebol psychopath in the recently completed Justice with Choi Jin Hyuk. Interestingly, I can differentiate between the two similar characters. 

Archived