[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

What?????? Just saw this on a story on Instagram!!!! Isn’t that HB and SYJ???? HB looks like he bought coffee and SYJ in car waiting!!!!????

https://instagram.com/odyriris?igshid=1q6t8n1w2em0d

i can’t post pics but it looks like a date??????????? Look at the story!!!!!!

i saved the pics from the video but I don’t have a link to share!! someone tell me how to post it here?

DETECTIVES - does HB or SYJ own a RED car? DUDE IT'S TOTALLY THEM WHAT THEEEEE OMG LOLOL #INCOFFEEWETRUST

YEAH IT'S A DATE MAN. OMGGGGGGGGG

OMGGG. Please post this 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

What?????? Just saw this on a story on Instagram!!!! Isn’t that HB and SYJ???? HB looks like he bought coffee and SYJ in car waiting!!!!????

https://instagram.com/odyriris?igshid=1q6t8n1w2em0d

i can’t post pics but it looks like a date??????????? Look at the story!!!!!!

i saved the pics from the video but I don’t have a link to share!! someone tell me how to post it here?

DETECTIVES - does HB or SYJ own a RED car? DUDE IT'S TOTALLY THEM WHAT THEEEEE OMG LOLOL #INCOFFEEWETRUST

YEAH IT'S A DATE MAN. OMGGGGGGGGG

I think that's from CLOY hahaha

Edited by stephiora
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

Annyeong chingu! I saw the story with the red car. I think it's a scene in episode 1 of CLOY. :)

• LOL 4

When I first saw their pic (in that posh restaurant) I told myself that there is no other place to share my happiness but in this thread.  I was right :heart: you guys bring so much faith in this ship and that latest pic added extra hope :lol:. Not to worry Vast Ent,  its okay for 'close friend' to have a meal together or grocery shopping or playing golf.  We understand:wub: SeRi once said, even having a meal together or walking at Han River could bring big news in SK hahahaha. Vast probably ordered by their CEO to delete that post to protect the woman he love (in case you don't know him,  pls google :P)

Sail smooth BinJin ship

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

Hi chingudeul! I've recently boarded the ship. :lol: I'm just a silent reader. Hihihi

Thank you for all your insights about them, for sharing what you know about them and everything! I just realized I love them more now. :wub: 

#InGroceryWeTrust is now my favorite hashtag

I am sure there's something special between them. Whenever their eyes meet, it feels like they're lighting up the whole room. Maybe HB is more obvious in Negotiation presscon than SYJ and in every  videos out there but there's really that spark in her eyes whenever she looks at him. It's like she's looking at the love of her life. It's crazy! I tell myself to stop being so delusional and just don't read it as that but I can't help it. I even watched her previous interviews and his too, just to see if that look in their eyes are 'normal' but no, it wasn't. It was exclusive for them both. :o And for the record, I am not only imagining or thinking about it! There are so many people out there including you guys who share the same thoughts as mine :joy:

Let's continue supporting the shopping couple! And oh, I love how you all dissected that grocery shopping picture. And yeah, they are not just friends who like to shop together on the other side of the world. :D I actually don't mind if there would be an official statement about their relationship or not but I do think it wouldn't be so selfish or delusional of us to somehow hope for one when they tie the knot, right? :wub::D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, charray said:

I agree with this.  The restaurant should not have posted their picture to promote their restaurant unless it is with their permission. 

Looks like the agency asked other fans to take the photo down too ... must be confirmation there is no validity to the rumor (since most fans prob edited out restaurant info)?

• Like 5

Their companies took rather quick actions, at which I’m not surprised. Maybe the restaurant already agreed not to post the photo, but they went against their promise. There’s only one week left for the drama to end so they must want it to reach that goal smoothly. The media would go gaga over their dating rumor once again just for that one photo together, just like they did with the selfie on the calender given to the Filipino fan. 

Nevertheless, I’m happy we still got a glimpse of them in daily life. The gap between them is almost non-existent LOL. I mean yj could’ve sit up right, she would still be on the frame, but she chose to incline noticeably towards her ’buddy’ or should my *delulu shipper mind* say it was her natural body reaction? 

And where did the ajumma rest her hand? :scream: Apparently the attraction to handsome men is universal regardless of age or nationality :kiss: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

aCE_fC.gifqgBG60.gif

my 3rd kdrama couple to shipped hoping  they will announce the good that news we're all waiting chingus:thumbsup:and i quote 

Somebody should take the initiative and tell Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin: "Anytime's a good time to marry. We'll be waiting.:heart:

=====

Crash Landing On You’s Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Test How Well They Know Each OtherbZUqlMoWC-dH8ffwNpkwKMySQLv7iUQcNmTnKbv_JHCLekCC6OcRUtpXFXsGClfojf8outhglRKskXsoIupdC2Nk7JORh4Mx66k=w720

They are so sweet!

STORIES

Hit drama Crash Landing On You stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin played a game to test how well they know each other.

They played a small game of compliment battle with a twist! They read out compliments to each other given by their fans and among those compliments is one written by their co-star. They had to guess which compliment was written by the other and put their knowledge of each other to the test!

The first compliment was read by Son Ye Jin which said “Memories of Hyunbin. I love his dimples. I could insert toothpicks in them, one in each and they won’t drop out, they’re so deep. I love his teeth, they’re so dazzling white they blind me. I love his shoulders. They’re so broad and stretch that suit to perfection.”

Although he was thankful, Hyun Bin didn’t quite think that this compliment came from Son Ye Jin! “I don’t think she wrote this,” he said.

He proceeded to read the first compliment for Son Ye Jin which goes “Don’t give the title of “Melo Queen” to just anyone. It belongs to Son Ye Jin in Korea,” which she denied was written by Hyun Bin!

Another compliment Son Ye Jin read for Hyun Bin said, “This guy is flawless. It’s like all the flowers put in the world together.” And again, Hyun Bin was thankful, but doubted that Son Ye Jin would write such a compliment!

Hyun Bin read the next compliment, “If your beauty goes crazy, you will become like this. You must live like a human. You will hurt the people around you if your beauty goes crazy. Oh my heart.”

Son Ye Jin was clearly flattered with the compliment, but doubted Hyun Bin would tell her something like that!

They both proceeded to read more compliments for each other and after, they guessed which compliment came from each other!

Hyun Bin chose the compliment that read, “This guy is flawless. It’s like all the flowers in the world put together.” And Son Ye Jin chose the compliment that said, “What a worth spirit… such a magnetic force… delicate and gentle. A surprising strength, docile yet intelligent. Seductive yet romantic. What a stunning performer. Bravo, Son Ye Jin!”

In the end they revealed which compliments they wrote for each other, and were surprised they chose wrong!

Hyun Bin was especially shocked when he read the sweet compliment Son Ye Jin gave him, even asking if it was a scam, and if someone helped her when coming up with it! But Son Ye Jin admitted that it was solely her who wrote it, and that she did her own research!

Oppa, I first saw you when I was in my 2nd year of middle school. I think it was when you appeared as Kang Gook in Ireland. Hyun Bin oppa is the best actor in my life. I listen to the OST, “If It Isn’t Me” everyday. I have watched all of your projects since then. The more I watch your acting, the more touched I am. I will always support and cheer for you.

While So Ye Jin was touched with the compliment Hyun Bin gave her, which read “I cheer on the beauty and acting skills of Actress Son, who always works hard whenever and wherever. Don’t hold back on that beauty and that acting ability, and continue working hard like a cow! “Cow” Ye Jin fighting!”

“Cow” Ye Jin is a nickname Son Ye Jin received for being hardworking like a cow, and Hyun Bin clearly knew about it! While Son Ye Jin did her rigorous research to compose that compliment for Hyun Bin! They are truly fans of each other as well!

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/crash-landing-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-test-well-know/

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hwanhee said:

When vast message me about deleting this photo, meaning there's something about it! 

Your ig account????

The ship is about to sail soon!

Shippers,

We gonna have congratulatory party soon :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

I just fell asleep for a couple of hours and when I woke up ...bam this forum's gone nuts :D:D

Thinking about how VAST has tried to take down that picture with the ajumma, it made me wonder..... Maybe the reason why there aren't any Dispatch photos (or from any other source for that matter) of Hyun Bin and Ye Jin dating is because they're both so influential and insanely rich they can ask Dispatch (or maybe even pay them?) to not post such pictures?  :ph34r::D

We can't rule out that possibility right? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

I believe everything happen for a reason.

It's not the first time their management did this. So that's meant we have to respect their privacy.

Being BinJin shipper a little bit hard for me, they're Ninja, they're keep denying, and they're keep giving me hope :sweatingbullets:

They have to negotiate with many things.

More than a year i've been waiting for their confirmation. So, It's okay for me if have to wait again a little while after CLOY drama ending. :)

Today is the last shooting right?

Are they any information about their wrap up party?

• Like 12
  • Love 4