[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

HB x SMART FAN MEET x WILBROSLIVE IGS

SAM is back co-host HB FM with Park KL.  

It is pre-recorded fan meet filmed on the week of 7/16 when Sir Glenn and Winston Ilamas were in Seoul organising YJ LIVE 7/16 fan meet.

Simple Smart Ako! Ready for Hyun Bin?  Its NOW!!

3-CF47262-AAF6-4-B2-C-BDCD-E19-E477957-B

HB SMART FM BTS

Spoiler

4397-DF8-D-B331-4099-AC93-68584-D14-B077

6333-B8-BC-D794-4-DF0-A4-C3-5618527582-D

DADF654-E-D7-B6-4-A25-85-D1-B75-A33-D6-A

20096759-1-CC9-49-E8-A897-936-ECAF06-FE5

4464-EC70-7974-4-FFB-BEF6-A91-EC92-D0-CE

01-D4-A1-C1-DE1-C-436-E-ADA0-15-E373-DF5

Me and intl fans are not Smartee but with the Smart giveaway codes; a Maestro account in 3 simple steps we are ready to Smart Hallyu Hangouts with Hyun Bin.

Thanks Smart for the giveaway codes and  kind souls giving away their extra access codes to HB kfans, cfans,  intl fans allowing everyone to enjoy HB Fan Meet; and lovely tweeters doing LIVE STREAMINGS.

Everyone is so excited to see talking, moving HB, his interaction with lucky fans, Q&A segments, his baritone “Mahal ko kayo, Smartees” 2.0.

He although separates his  Actor Hyun Bin vs his personal life but he didn't leave YJ at home. 

He mentioned her in Metrostyle interview; acknowledged her as the best partner during his APAN acceptance speech. Even in his BENCH FM, he “brought”her along by dropping "I like the present as it is.”

Is he “bringing” his best partner into Smart FM later??  For you to know for me to find out :)

CBB8-A6-D8-C515-49-B4-9-CC3-E4-CDA3-FFAE

6111-A783-B8-E1-4-FAF-A99-F-ACBE639-BD87

• Like 3

[Quiz Time]:

[Hyun Bin | SMART Hallyu Hangouts FM]:

Spoiler

Spoiler

[Shy and Handsome]:

Spoiler

[Happiness]:

Spoiler

It sounds and looks fams when Hyun Bin said he doesn’t like to watch his own show just like his other half and his Best Partner Son Ye Jin when she talks about watching her own show and she answer the same on her Good Person. Both are the same they doesn’t like to watch their own show.:issohappy:

Spoiler

[Golf]:

Spoiler

[CLOY + MOTA + SEGA + Hyde, Jekyll and Me]:

Spoiler

How lucky fans it is. Even the stickers cup came from the fans he remebers and keep it in his house. How sentimental Hyun Bin was. OMG! How cute it was when Hyun Bin speak in English same with Son Ye Jin they humbly speak in English with not bragging anyone that they know how to speak in English Language. What a great Couple indeed. 

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

[SMART Hangouts with Hyun Bin is Trending at #1 spot]:

[Thank You SMART Telecommunication]:

Thank You SMART Telecommunication for this BinJin Inevitable SMART CF with BinJin SMART Hallyu Hangouts Fan Meet to make it possible. We BinJin Nation are glad that these event was successfully done and we were grateful for experiencing the first and a lifetime moment with BinJin as they are both became SMART Ambassador to be remembered. More Projects to come for our BinJin Couple! Stay happy, safe and healthy!:Megathanks:

[Hyun Bin with Glenn Llamas]:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

HB x WilbroLive Glenn Ilamas x Smart FM

DA585548-2095-42-E5-A77-C-C8-A129-B3-B5-

“ I have that sticker in my house “- Hyun Bin

Whipped HB jolted his eyes, really surprised and pointed at the cup sleeve sticker on  the right screen.  He recognised THAT CUP SLEEVE STICKER from the coffee truck BinJinFam sent to his CA2 set a day in May and happily explained to MC Park!!

AHEM, can we see what so special about this cup sleeve.  Baby YJ is in the sticker and he brought the cup sleeve sticker home showing to his good partner! 

Its the famous BB BinJin cup sleeve sticker!  Another little crumb fm this FM!!!

CA632-C72-D613-44-EF-8888-85449-DDCAEAE.

80421404-6493-43-E9-AB70-A1-B7-F3814-EAF

Spoiler

His manager also collected cup sleeves fm HB coffee/food trucks.  BB BinJin sticker is in his collection and was ft 2x in his IGS!!

013-E3-CBF-73-B2-48-FA-A515-DFD1827-EBFF

BinJinFam cup sleeves(stickers) for his coffer truck.

17-A57-ED4-2-E42-43-C3-A2-CE-70-F0737856

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

Is the FM of Hyun Bin with smart was pre-recorded?? 

Yes it was PRE-RECORDED on 7/8 when Sir Glenn and Winston Llamas were in Seoul organising YJ 7/16 LIVE FM.  

[Hyun Bin’s most memorable part of filming CLOY]:

Happy 1st of August! The month where Thirty-Nine is going to happen. Excited for Son Ye Jin’s “Dr. Cha Mi Jo’s” role.:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Spoiler

[Hyun Bin with Winston Llamas and BTS]:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Wow,i heard there's  World War on twitter and other platform.

Some already converted from shipper to antis.

:byebye2:

Regarding HB Smart FM,i wont deny that i was mad at first.
I never doubt their relationship and i never doubt his love for her.
And maybe because i expected more than Bench B).

But when i think again,i guess he did it because he want to seperate YJ name from him/CLOY.
I want to use the word "protect her" but its too cliche.
I know some will say he can use the other way to seperate their name from always link together.

But...erm its hard to explain.

YJ will have upcoming drama and with romance genre.
For sure we will get to see she kiss other man.
He don't want YJ to get attack by his solo stans/shipper/haters.
Look how some people attack her when she just linked her arm with that golfer.

Don't forget what he did before the confirmation.
Vast is the one always come out first to deny their rumor.
And when they confirmed on 1/1,solo stans and other shipper attack him,not YJ.

And how people said he looks cold at BAA and don't want to be at the same event with her.
6 months later,we know they already start dating during that time.

I will pretend to be shock if 6 months from now,we got a news that they already married before the fm.

Hyun Bin Love GIF by The Swoon

p/s : Since HB will search his name everyday.I bet this morning he will be surprise to see all the reaction from his fm and share it with his best partner.

Youtube Love GIF by The Swoon

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

Wow,i heard there's  World War on twitter and other platform.

Some already converted from shipper to antis.

:byebye2:

Hi @cybertron I heard that too last night. I was also disappointed at first but who am I to get disappointed with him since SMART gives us a gift of CF and FM for BinJin. I realized that I should not get mad at him and it’s only his recommendation by the way. Well I think for him is past is past so he doesn’t care what people think of it. I was thinking too that he don’t mentioned her Girlfriend’s name maybe because Ye Jin will do her next drama series and we should moved on to the next series rather than stock with CLOY where we BinJin fans got already the best result of them. I did comment here last night to remind some anti’s and some BinJin Fans here expecting for him to mentioned Ye Jin but the Admin deleted it awhile ago. On my insight opinion was he already did what we wanted to expect during Bench FM coz if SMART will repeat or rephrase some questions on his SMART FM it became redundant and some of us will focused only their relationship. I wonder last night why the 2 fans who are lucky caller to greet Hyun Bin the first lucky fan was hesitant to mentioned Ye Jin but she mentioned only CLOY. Maybe they were adviced not to mentioned her. And also Park Kyung Lim was too hesitant to mentioned Ye Jin that’s what I observed. I think they talk about it so that on Ye Jin’s FM has different approach of question likewise with Hyun Bin’s FM different approach of question so it will not be redundant. But I focused on the sticker cups + golf + happiness + not watching his own show + he didn’t know that he is handsome it looks fam with Ye Jin answer on her SMART FM. The five topic I highlighted was the only way I can relate on Ye Jin that’s why I turned down my disappoinment from last night event. 

But don’t worry BinJin already sailing. Let’s just continued supporting their future works. And don’t worry I think Ye Jin’s leading man is younger If I am not mistaken maybe Lee Tae Hwan were her leading man (I’m not sure of it?) and LTH age is 26yrs.old. So I’m not bothered. Maybe 39 drama series is Ye Jin’s gift for herself before she get settled down. I was actually read a tweet on twitter that Hyun Bin and Ye Jin selling or already sold their Villa’s in Seoul and moving to Guri Penthouse. Then my gut feeling said that soon they will announced their M-Word. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

22 minutes ago, Binjin 4ver said:

Can I ask what are the antis saying about HB's Smart Hallyu and Bench Fan Online Meet? 

@Binjin 4verhe did mentioned his series WW with his xyz. Then people got disappointed because he mentioned it and he didn’t mentioned Son Ye Jin in FM last night. While in Bench FM he was praising more on CLOY.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

First time to comment here.. I've read some comments on twitter.. Hb just recommended to watch ww and did'nt even mention his co star. And he also mentioned late autum.. So i don't know what are they fighting about when in fact, sega shippers should be the one making a big deal about the fm because secret garden was mentioned a lot of times. And why are they mad at hb when also in fact, in ye jin's fm, hb's name was'nt mentioned by her (only a fan mentioned hb's name). And just a wk ago, a picture of them shopping circulated, but his agency politely asked the 'uploaders' to delete it bec it was not a 'confirmed photo'.. But it was never denied.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

These so-called stans are beyond scary. I don't think I'll ever understand them. :huh:

I enjoyed watching the whole thing. Thanks again @KimDdalgi for the links.

I sat there watching and thinking, this is one man who is clearly happy rn. :please:

Will keep supporting BinJin and their respective works. I recently watched SYJ in One Moment to Remember and I thought the chemistry with her male costar was really good. CLOY has managed to ruin any more of her chemistries with her other male costars :lol:. I know it's important to have chemistry with costars in order to convince viewers, and that just shows how good they are as actors to pull it off. Jmho.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi everyone. I wanted to comment about the FM last night but I need to settle and calm my emotions first so I can comment fairly. I have nothing against HyunBin, I love HyunBin! It was the questions asked and video presented by whoever is behind the production that was a bit off for me.  To be honest, my first reaction was disappointment because when the videos of his previous dramas shown Secret Garden and Hyde Jekell and me, his former 2 ladies were shown, I just wished Seri’s character was shown too but she was not. I like his Secret Garden and Hyde Jekyll and me dramas, the FM showed these 2 dramas, but only a few snippets of CLOY. I understand that he wants to separate his personal and professional life and he was there as an actor and not to share his personal life.  The MC and HyunBin talked more of the Secret Garden and Hyde Jekell but not much about CLOY and nothing at all about The Negotiation. Correct me if I’m wrong, maybe I missed it, but I did not see or hear The Negotiation mentioned. 

Maybe because I was expecting the happy vibes I saw from the Bench FM. I could be wrong, so you can correct me and I apologise. Son Ye Jin’s FM was fun and easy and to think it was live. HB’s FM is pre-recorded, and can be edited if there were errors. Again, it’s not HB and YeJin’s fault, as they only answer the questions asked which were screened by their management or the production. 

We are just fans and we cannot tell them what to do. We have expectations and if HB did not give me my expectations, it’s not his fault, but mine. 

HyunBin and Son Ye Jin has fed us, from crumbs to banquet. Let’s be thankful. I love HyunBin and Son Ye Jin very much!  They have given me so much hope and happiness through CLOY and The Negotiation. One disappointment will not change my love and support for him. 

It is their personal relationship that what’s important and what matters most and not the fan meetings. 

They have already admitted to their relationship and I trust them.

I am hoping of what @cybertronmentioned from the previous posts, the announcement of what we are all been praying for, please Lord let it happen! Amen! 

Peace and Love everyone, don’t hate me, this is just my point of view.

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

Mood yesterday: :angry:

Mood today: :D

Reason for mood today: @cybertronposted in the forum. Yay! Thanks Captain for posting again. Your post encouraged me, just at the right time when I needed it most! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2