[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

'Crash Landing On You' star Hyun Bin tells fans to travel after pandemic

ABS-CBN News

Aug 03 2021 08:51 PM

Spoiler

E218-D929-E4-F7-4653-83-F4-7-E3-A5915-C0

If there’s one thing that a person should accomplish in life, that would be seeing different places, according to Korean superstar Hyun Bin. 

In a virtual fan meet organized by telco company SMART, Hyun Bin told a Filipino fan that it will be a great experience to travel places in one’s lifetime. 

According to the actor, who starred in the hit K-drama series “Crash Landing On You”, travelling allows people to see different perspectives and learn new culture. 

“I suggest you travel somewhere where the culture and environment are different. It gives you a new perspective,” he said.

The actor said one can discover new sides of themselves and experience new emotions. 

But asked when he will be visiting the Philippines, Hyun Bin expressed disappointment about the pandemic which prohibited him from seeing the country.

He said he is excited to meet his Filipino fans and curious to feel the support and love from the country. 

In his message to his supporters, Hyun Bin promised to visit them as soon as the pandemic is over. 

“I’m always grateful to my fans,” he said. “All I can do for them to repay their love is to continue acting, hoping it would make their life a little better. Although it was for a short time, I got to talk with my fans and talk about my works for a short while. It was nice to communicate with my fans, even though I could only see them through a screen.”

In July, his partner Son Ye-jin faced Filipinos virtually when she revealed about wanting to visit Boracay. 

The couple were together in the series that follows a story of a South Korean heiress who crash-lands in North Korea and falls in love with a soldier there.

At the start of the year, the two surprised their fans when their agencies confirmed about their real-life romance.

JTBC IG x “Thirty Nine”

9-F5-AC0-FF-53-BF-47-F1-B064-D34-B76-B27

“JTBC ‘s new drama <Thirty Nine> airing in the first half of 2022! A breaking combination of Son Yejin x Jeon Mido x Kim Jihyun”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSIor_WrSms/?utm_medium=copy_link

So many articles on  “Thirty Nine” today.  Castings are all confirmed and is scheduled to be released in first half of 2022.

6316063-B-75-B0-4560-B458-2280-C9-D35-B6

Jeon Mi Do And Kim Ji Hyun Confirmed To Join Son Ye Jin In Upcoming Drama

Aug 4, 2021

Upcoming drama “39” (literal title) has confirmed its main cast!
Following Son Ye Jin being fixed for the cast in June, it has now been confirmed that Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun will be joining her in the new JTBC drama.

“39” is about three friends who met in their second year of high school and are now on the verge of turning 40. The drama will tell the beautiful and emotional everyday stories of three 39-year-old woman who encounter unforeseen circumstances.

As announced previously, Son Ye Jin will play Cha Mi Jo, the head dermatologist of a clinic in Gangnam. She is a warm character who grew up in a wealthy environment with a caring family and everything she could wish for.

Jeon Mi Do will take on the role of Jung Chan Young, who dreamed of becoming an actress but ended up becoming an acting teacher instead. Although her way of speaking may seem blunt and harsh, the sincerity in her words makes her a character impossible to hate.

Kim Ji Hyun will transform into Jang Joo Hee, a department store cosmetics manager. Due to her timid personality, she has yet to really experience a romantic relationship.

Other actors who have been revealed to be in talks for the drama include Yeon Woo Jin, Lee Moo Saeng, Ahn So Hee, and Lee Tae Hwan.

“39” will be written by Yoo Young Ah, who previously wrote “Encounter” “Entertainer” and the film “My Annoying Brother,” and it will be directed by Kim Sang Ho, who recently worked on “Run On.” The drama is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2022 via JTBC. 

<Thirty Nine> Son Ye-jin X Jeon Mi-do X Kim Ji-hyun, the meeting of acting queens... Expect chemistry

2021.08.04. 9:07 am  

Reporter Lee Kyung-ho, MTSTARNEW

Spoiler

04-F6-BB0-A-F01-F-4-C67-A64-A-7-D76-AF6-

Actors Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun meet as three friends who live to be thirty-nine years old. 

The casting of Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun has been confirmed in JTBC's new drama 'Thirty, Nine' (played by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Kim Sang-ho, produced by JTBC Studios and Lotte Culture Works), raising expectations with the perfect combination. 

'Thirty, Nine' depicts the ordinary and windless daily life of thirty-nine-year-old friends who meet by chance one day in their second year of high school and look at their forties together. The women, who formed a precious relationship at an unexpected moment, face another unexpected thing one day, and live a day of thirty-nine that is hotter than ever. What kind of fate awaits them? The story of the tumultuous 39 years of three women who will fill the beautiful and heartbreaking first half of 2022 is a curious situation.

First, Son Ye-jin plays the role of Cha Mi-jo, the director of Gangnam Dermatology Clinic. It expresses a 39-year-old woman who is warm and sometimes full of the scent of cool water as a person who grew up in a well-to-do between a caring father, a generous mother, and a good-natured older sister. I look forward to seeing how Son Ye-jin, who is loved and trusted by the public for her in-depth acting, will complete the character Cha Mi-jo, who will once again fascinate the small room. 

Jeon Mi-do, who will show another thirty-nine life with Son Ye-jin, takes on the role of acting teacher Jeong Chan-young. A person who ran with the dream of becoming an actor, but became an acting teacher because it did not work out as much as his heart. There is always sincerity in the harsh tone that he spit out, so he doesn't hate him even if he spit out harsh words. The transformation of Jeon Mi-do, who will write a new character for her life through the character Jung Chan-young, is also paying attention to what kind of work will be filled in her thirty-nine years. 

Lastly, Ji-hyun Kim plays the role of Joo-hee Jang, a cosmetics manager at a department store. The character Jang Joo-hee has a timid personality and never had a proper relationship until she turned forty. There is a time for everything, but now that I am at the end of my 30s, I am paying attention to whether I can expect good things, and to the character Jang Joo-hee, which will be played by Ji-hyun Kim. 

As such, 'Thirty, Nine' is the meeting of three actors who have performed uniquely in dramas, movies, plays, and musicals, including Son Ye-jin (Cha Mi-jo), Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-young), and Kim Ji-hyeon (Jang Joo-hee). receiving it in the body.  

In particular, the fantastic lineup of three friends, which ended with Son Ye-jin, who wrote a new record in K-drama, Jeon Mi-do, who was reborn as a popular actor, and Kim Ji-hyun, who is famous as a trusted and watched actor in the musical world, raises expectations for the chemistry as well as the acting synergy they will create. In addition to the collaboration of writer Yoo Young-ah, who wrote 'Boyfriend' and director Kim Sang-ho, who directed 'Run On', it gives a foreboding of the birth of a real human romance drama that will stimulate the emotions and sympathy of the viewers. 

Meanwhile, 'Thirty, Nine' is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2022. 

Reporter Lee Kyung-ho sky@mtstarnews.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002977872

“Thirty Nine”

was also updated in YJ NAVER Profile Drama List

04-B1-E7-F2-43-EB-41-BE-93-EC-DEEFC9-C75

Spoiler

07-E4-F8-DD-C5-E0-498-C-BF31-27299-CAECF

Son Ye-jin One Piece 460,000 Won? it's okay! I can only save for you

2021.08.04. 5:07 am
By Myung Hee-jin Seoul News

Golf wear new brand launch in the second half of the year
Spoiler

0003206411_001_20210804050700386.jpg?type=w430view original

Actress Son Ye-jin and golf instructor Im Jin-han, a professional who appeared on YouTube golf channel 'Imjinhan Class'. Im Jinhan Class YouTube Capture

“I was thinking of buying that golf dress, but it is already sold out online, I want to go to the store”

The South Cape golf dress worn by Actress Son Ye-Jin, who recently appeared on the famous YouTube golf channel “Im Jin Han Class” has attracted attention.  The price of the white diagonal flared pear dress she wore in the show was close to 460,000 won but the dress ran out of stock in the online shop before the main store was even released.

While the domestic golf industry is experiencing an unprecedented boom, the golf apparel market is heating up ahead of the peak golf season in September. It is no exaggeration to say that women and young people are pouring extra money into the golf field, which was considered the exclusive domain of middle-aged men. The golf-related industry continued to grow even during the hot season (mid - July to mid -August ), which is actually the off-season for golf. In line with this demand, the industry is busy preparing to catch young golfers….

https://n.news.naver.com/article/081/0003206411

• Like 5
  • Love 1

TV5 Frontline Pilipinas News5 Chief Luchi Cruz-Valdes  interview with HB on CLOY.  

The interview was pre-recorded on the same day as Smart FM on 7/8 and TV station TV5 is also owned by the same owner of Smart.

Thanks TV5 for this interview having HB to talk about CLOY and Seri.  We are also glad that VAST approved it!
Some ppl were disappointed & sad that HB talked very little about CLOY in his Smart fan meet, and tonite we got this exclusive interview from TV5 broadcasting on National TV to a broader audiences!  BinJin nation is blessed!! 

HB Korean to English sub in this interview video.

Tagalog translations @CrisLag

Spoiler

Q1 (did you expect it CLOY to be that big of a hit — I’m paraphrasing haha) is:

HB: No, I didn’t think it would be. When we did the drama, I was really just thinking I wanted to do the project to make a lot of people happy and “kilig” [to this day I don’t know what apt English term would encapsulate the word kilig; closest would be giddy for me]. 
I was also really glad that through the project, there was a lot of interest in content about Korea. 

Q2: how do you train yourself for any role?

HB: First thing I do is try to figure out why the character did a particular action, why he said a particular line, or why he would react/move this certain way. What does the character need, what kind of movement/action. Or if I need to show my body, I need to train for that [ok this is direct translation from the Tagalog but I think basically he means if the role needs him to be built a certain way, he has to train or bulk up or slim down etc]. Or let’s say in speaking, does the character need to speak in a certain dialect or language. I try to find these out and prepare for them while I read the script. 

Q3: what would you say for you is the most personally fulfilling character you’ve played in your career?

HB: Hmm. I don’t think there’s been one yet. I always give my best for each role as I am playing it. But in reality, as time goes by, I have regrets in terms of why I did only that much

[ok maybe not regrets but like the term used was pinanghihinayan, and when I use that term it means like I’m reluctant to do something or I feel it’s a shame or a waste? Haha if any other Filipinos can give a better explanation].

So for now there isn’t any one role, but I think it’ll come as I experience more roles. 

Q4: how do you feel about the growing popularity of Korean movies in western countries and their even bigger following here in Asia?

HB: Netflix and other platforms like it have been able to broaden the reach (of Korean entertainment / movies). It has been able to break down walls between countries and languages. I hope that this great opportunity where I’m able to deliver [umm the term is hatid haha I’m not super sure of my translation here] as a Korean actor and where Korea is able to bring beautiful content to audiences and viewers all over the world will continue. 

Q5: what can you say about your huge following in the Philippines?

HB: It’s been about a year since I was first able to greet you through smart. Since then, a lot has changed in the way we live. But I hope we are all able to overcome these trials . 
I give my wholehearted thanks for the never ending support and love the Filipino people give me and Korean shows. Stay safe and let’s see each other again!

— then it went back to the anchor of the news show who said if you want more, you can check the Facebook page of news5 for the whole segment. 

Haha I hope that helps :) ummm if other Filipinos who are better at translating than I am can chime in and correct what I may have gotten wrong, much appreciated 

Hyun Bin reveals why he is not on social media

Kathleen A. Llemit (Philstar.com) - August 4, 2021 - 4:12pm

8-E41-B330-BCF7-4-D73-8687-A4-B3-E8-C36-

MANILA, Philippines — Hyun Bin admitted that it is hard for him to live and truly care about himself while being constantly in the spotlight.

This is one of the reasons why he does not have a personal social media account.

The "Crash Landing On You" star revealed personal details and thoughts at last Friday's virtual fanmeet presented by Smart Communications, Inc. on its virtual hangouts website.

Hyun Bin's revelation came during the "Yes or No" portion when he was asked by host Park Kyung-lim if he loves himself a lot.

"No," the Hallyu superstar answered. "I feel like I don’t love myself very much. I push myself a lot, but I barely compliment myself. That’s why I said no just now. Living as an actor, I often feel like I’m forced to live as Hyun Bin, which makes it hard for me to care about my true self. This is one of the reasons why I don’t use social media."

Hyun Bin added that he wants to keep his work and personal life separate. He would want to learn about himself on his own and that is something that only he can deal with.

The actor is not totally absent online though. He does search for his name "almost every day."

"I do it because I want to know if there’s something about me that I don’t know of. For example, when there’s an event like this, I never know when it’ll be covered. So I search my name every now and then to see how it’s covered," he admitted.

Like his reel-and-real-life sweetheart Son Ye-jin, he does not watch his own dramas. He did download over-the-top apps to "watch everything else."

Apart from searching for his name, he likes to read the news with his phone.

"I like to read news. I read all sections. I think it’s nice to know what’s happening in the world I’m living in anyway. I’d like to at least have a rough idea of what’s going on," Hyun Bin said.  

Hyun Bin shares 'Crash Landing on You,' personal fun facts

Kathleen A. Llemit (Philstar.com) - August 4, 2021 - 3:42pm

MANILA, Philippines — Hyun Bin revealed juicy details about "CLOY," his other dramas and fun facts about him at last Friday's virtual fan meet presented by Smart Communications Inc.

Spoiler

"I used to when I was little, but I haven’t been playing for a while. I haven’t been playing for so long that I forgot everything. But because of that scene, I had to play that piano," he said.

In "CLOY," he plays Capt. Ri Jeong-hyuk, a high-ranking official who belongs to a prominent military family in North Korea. Though he found himself following in the footsteps of his brother, he had always wanted to pursue music

"I practiced that piece. That scene was filmed in Switzerland. As you know, there aren’t pianos in hotel rooms. We brought a piano all the way from Korea. We brought a digital piano all the way to Switzerland so I could practice in my room. Then we shot that scene," he recalled.

It's not only relearning to play the piano but he also had to recall how to speak the Pyongyang dialect. He has already done it before for his North Korean detective role in the 2017 movie "Confidential Assignment." For "CLOY," he found it easier to speak the dialect.

Hyun Bin also shared that if he could choose, he'd like to play the characters played by Kim Young-min and Oh Man-seok. Kim plays Jung Man-bok a.k.a The Rat, a wiretapper who was coerced by Cho Cheol-gang (Oh Man-seok), a ranking official in the North Korean military, to do illegal deeds.

Apart from sharing fun facts about his smash hit romantic-drama, Hyun Bin also shared trivia, to the delight of his fans present during the virtual meet.

It took him a few attempts to perfect his line in the Smart TVC

It is understandable since he is not a native speaker, but he had several people who taught him to say "simple." He both felt awkward and excited to act alone in an empty space since the commercial had a lot of visual effects.

'Confidential Assignment 2' goes international

The sequel to his 2017 action-packed thriller wrapped up shooting last June. It is one of the two movies he did after "CLOY." The other is "Bargaining." He is excited for the sequel because the movie's plot got more complicated with the inclusion of the United States in the story.

He wanted to become a detective

It's a case of manifesting. At one point in his childhood, Hyun Bin said he wanted to become a detective. Since he is into golf these days, he thinks he could be a golfer, too.

He revealed these when he was asked to answer "yes" or "no" to the statement, “I think I was born to be an actor.” Hyun Bin believes that there are other things that he could be good at other than acting.

A shower and a beer will do

Though he has a hectic schedule and admitted that he could not really take a complete rest, Hyun Bin often opts to play golf with friends to destress. Other times, it's just at home.

"Sometimes, after I get home from work, I take a shower and have a glass of wine or beer. Then I know I had a fulfilling day," he said.

He's not a crier

He's such a great actor that he can make crying look effortless. Hyun Bin, however, admitted he doesn't easily cry.

"I don’t cry very often. Somehow, I can cry when I act," he revealed.

'Late Autumn' is one of his works he recommends viewers to watch

He picked his 2010 critically-acclaimed melodrama film "Late Autumn," which was screened at the 61st Berlin International Film Festival.

"If it was autumn now, I’d recommend 'Late Autumn.' It’s a drama that makes you look back on your daily life," he said.

https://www.philstar.com/entertainment/korean-wave/2021/08/04/2117463/hyun-bin-shares-crash-landing-you-personal-fun-facts

Hyun Bin:”Travel is essential; “Touring the Philippines would be great”

Kathleen A. Llemit (Philstar.com) - August 4, 2021 - 3:56pm

Spoiler

MANILA, Philippines —  “I think touring the Philippines would be a great experience,” said Korean star Hyun Bin as he mused about the opportunity to travel once again, especially to visit his Filipino fans, in the second leg of the Smart Hallyu Hangouts.

Presented by leading mobile services provider Smart Communications, Inc., Hyun Bin graced the second episode of the Smart Hallyu Hangouts, a series of online shows where subscribers can watch their Korean idols through a live feed from wherever they are in the world. This episode follows the premiere of the series, which featured Hyun Bin’s Crash Landing On You leading lady Son Ye Jin.

Like the first episode, Hyun Bin was joined by Philippines-based host Sam Oh, Korea-based co-host Park Kyung-lim, and select lucky fans who participated in the event via online call.

Hyun Bin recounted many stories and details during the interview, especially of his interesting and memorable experience shooting his iconic commercial for Smart.

“The Smart commercial was full of visual effects. Everything that surrounded me was computer graphics, so I had to act in an empty space,” Hyun Bin said about the ad, which he said he liked. “It was exciting to imagine what the result would be like, but at the same time, not knowing if I’m doing all right or even what I was doing made me feel a little awkward. But it was exciting as well."

The actor also gave fans a closer look at his life and personality, regaling everyone with interesting bits of trivia. These include wanting to be a detective when he was young, considering a possible career as a golfer or even a businessman now, whether he searches his name on the internet, what he feels about himself, his real-life piano-playing skills, his previous dramas and movies, and a lot more.

Hyun Bin also thanked his Filipino fans for their unwavering support, and vowed to visit them as soon as he can after the COVID-19 pandemic is over.

“I’m always grateful to my fans,” he said. “All I can do for them to repay their love is to continue acting, hoping it would make their life a little better. Although it was for a short time, I got to talk with my fans and talk about my works for a short while. It was nice to communicate with my fans, even though I could only see them through a screen.”

'Traveling is an activity everyone should experience'

It might not be recommended right now but he believes traveling is essential.

“I suggest you travel somewhere where the culture and the environment are different. It gives you a new perspective. While traveling, you experience new emotions and discover the sides of you you have never noticed. And I think that’s a great experience for many reasons," he remarked.

https://www.philstar.com/lifestyle/travel-and-tourism/2021/08/04/2117572/hyun-bin-travel-essential-touring-philippines-would-be-great/amp/

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

[Son Ye Jin | Meet The Gentleman of Thirty-Nine Naver Update]:

I can’t wait to see our  Queen acting with these 3 Gentlemen and of course her 2 Girl Bestfriends.:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

[Son Ye Jin | 1st place in Hall of Fame for Favorite Idol Celebrity]:

[CLOY | “The Song for My Brother” performed by Classical Mucisians Albrecht Mayer, Philipp Jundt and Sebastian Knauer]:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

867-A30-DA-6656-4-A46-904-F-90-C031-EF71

It’s official: Yeon Woo Jin, Lee Moo Saeng, and Lee Tae Hwan have joined the cast of JTBC’s upcoming drama “Thirty Nine” 

“Thirty Nine”  is a realistic new drama about the friendship, romance, and everyday lives of three women on the verge of turning 40. Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Ji Hyun were previously confirmed to be starring in the drama as its three female leads.

Yeon Woo Jin will be starring opposite Son Ye Jin as Kim Sun Woo, a 39-year-old dermatologist who returned to Korea after emigrating to the United States in high school. Warm-hearted but also surprisingly forward, the doctor finds himself increasingly drawn to fellow dermatologist Cha Mi Jo (played by Son Ye Jin).

Lee Moo Saeng will be starring in the drama as the calm and caring Camp Entertainment CEO Kim Ji Seok, who knows Cha Mi Jo from school. When he happens to meet her friend Jung Chan Young (played by Jeon Mi Do) through her, he falls in love with the acting teacher at first sight.

Finally, Lee Tae Hwan will be playing the role of 35-year-old chef Park Hyun Joon, who runs his own restaurant in Chinatown. Although he is talented enough to work at a top-tier hotel restaurant, he chooses to open his own restaurant so that he can make the food he wants to make. He eventually gets to know regular customer Jang Joo Hee (played by Kim Ji Hyun) and her friends, and he starts to find happiness in spending time together with them.

“Thirty Nine”  is currently slated to premiere in the first half of 2022.

Are you excited for this new drama?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482465wpp/yeon-woo-jin-lee-moo-saeng-and-lee-tae-hwan-confirmed-for-son-ye-jin-and-jeon-mi-dos-new-drama

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Aya said:

Looking forward to Son YeJin’s “Thirty Nine”. I just hope it will be aired on Netflix.

Thank you @KimDdalgifor the updates.

Thanks Ms. @Aya I hope too. And your always welcome!

:fullofhearts:

I don’t believe in tarot card reading but I was surprised by her second time tarot card reading about BinJin. The last time she had it was last year or a few months ago (I couldn’t remember anymore). Her first reading was actually it matches from January 1st 2021 up to now and here it is the second time around looking forward for what she is reading. But still BinJin has their own best prediction by themselves. 

They are the one who will work for it. I’m just Praying for BinJin Couple their privacy and happiness!:allgoodlol:

Thanks Ms. @Jap Gonzales for sharing the video through DM.

But here is another Korean Fortune Teller saying BinJin compatibility. (The Translation will be released soon as the YouTube owner says on the comment section).

[Translation from PapaGo App]: 

These Twitter Account doesn’t sure if it is accurate or not.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@KimDdalgi Thanks again for sharing the tarot reading video, I also don’t believe in tarot card reading, but Clara was on-point and exact mostly of what she said. This made me so happy!! :D

Few months ago, I posted Clara’s first reading. 

Glad to know that her views and her second reading about BinJin just got better!!

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

These caught my attention on Twitter from TN BTS, This is my first time watching these TN behind the scene. Son Ye Jin is really a great and so amazing Actress. I manifest that she could be a future Director and Producer!:wow2:

Lucky these two my fellow Filo’s who act with her even if they were an extra and a hostage takers characters they act with our Chungmuro Queen. I couldn’t imagine myself if I could be the lucky one as them to act with Son Ye Jin I might melt on my position while looking at her likewise with Hyun Bin. :fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, edlan17 said:

https://kbizoom.com/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-secretly-sold-their-house-in-seoul/

“..Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin secretly sold their house in Seoul, moved in togeth…..”

I am afraid the the above is fake news.  Sorry to disappoint you guys.

Ye jin did sell her commercial building in Hapjeong Station, Seoul for 13.5 billion won in 2018 and bought another building for 16 billion won as investment.

Edited by sopshek2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

528-CC389-CE14-4541-8-C62-BDA438278-B79.

8/9/2018 ~ 3rd anniversary to “The Negotiation” era.

They were such an attractive pair with gorgeous YJ in her Balmain suit and dashing HB in Dior.  So many articles & blogging in naver that day talking about them.
It was a busy day for BinJin with back to back events since morning and still look so refreshing during the Vogue Photoshoot, the last event of the day.  

▲ ”TN” press conf at 11:00am KST at CGV,  Apgujeong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

Spoiler

TWO KBS Interviews (2TV “Entertainment Relay” broadcasted on 8/10)

Spoiler

Vogue Korea Photoshoot for Sept ‘18 issue [from HB stylist IG and The Space.  Pictorials released on 8/20 & Vast IG posted on 8/22]

Pink bubbles in the air and those skin-ship & no hand manner shoulders; arms and back of hands…

HB 14secs AND 19secs (only movement was his thumb rubbing the mike) separate non blink stares on stage (lol TOTAL 33secs STARE!!!:lol:).  His jealous look when MC Park brought up YJ co-stars and many more…

83-A4-DE52-3488-43-F9-BCD4-981-CFFE08-F2

57-BF5-EB7-A2-B8-4641-83-BB-87917-E6-BC9

HB changed his habit of using his right hand to left hand to do the “fighting” pose so that his right hand can stay close to YJ beautiful hand. HB in all his other dramas / movie promo event uses right hand to do “fighting”  pose  same for CLOY pressconf! 
ONLY in this TN press conf, he used his left hand coz YJ   stood on his right hand side!!!:lol:

Spoiler

the only time that he used his left hand coz YJ on his right:D

2-A47-BFE3-0993-473-E-BE62-C25-AD3549601

099750-EA-1-CCE-471-F-9752-0-FA08396-F6-

1-CACFC31-E3-C6-4296-B9-E3-1046-FF513-D4

0-F92-A0-D3-C86-F-4-DF6-9796-F04-FAC7-E0

EEDC4841-96-DF-4-E70-B822-BC38-C541-EF38

07964-AC2-66-EA-45-F0-9-AF6-59-F95113-A1
A2785-F18-F89-C-4-A0-F-8533-799-D1-B86-A

9144057-C-181-E-4-B45-A8-C4-16-AA2-E8-CD

2-EC57237-7-E0-B-4970-A849-6404-AA0409-A

Youtube Love GIF by The Swoon

Vogue Korea Photoshoot by photographer Ahn Joo-Young

*the ONLY BinJin photo posted on VAST IG, 8/22/18

Spoiler

35-D86086-3-C73-4941-B07-F-35-C817-D5654

HB stylist IG

4-F8-F15-D9-A740-44-ED-9-C15-ED8449-B8-A

VAST IG

623-B4-CB3-A223-4-E2-E-B333-30-ADCFA9425
DF2-C0654-6-C4-A-41-ED-8-D05-19233-FF5-F
55-C13707-62-FD-4410-84-B9-5610-BB4-A689

7-B94720-E-AA64-4837-978-B-1-F46-EF3-B3-

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmwy3OzgHqZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

72-F81-C8-D-55-D8-4-B7-F-A6-D4-641-F73-D

46-F937-DA-FEE7-445-A-BD04-84890-F258-DE

B8-F743-F7-0664-41-B1-8322-6981-DFDC8988

TN pressconf hosted by MC Park KR

Spoiler

63-BE9-CB4-0-F04-4-D23-B73-B-C5-C2-AFBC3

3-A2566-EB-3-A06-4-D19-A6-BD-437411-C5-C

0-D35-B2-BE-C119-44-EC-AF79-53-DAECAEE46

310-DF51-D-71-E8-4-D6-C-948-C-ECAF9-B9-C

4-E1-D23-CC-2301-4-E68-B855-C6-DF6-EC84-

6-AD14692-A78-C-457-F-B4-A8-3-DDA21-E2-E
EE886-BB3-723-A-41-B7-B592-2-DEEF27-EDE2

E586-E6-C4-9-D46-4-A49-82-DD-F8-F6-FBC26

44-C8470-A-C981-428-B-9-E30-6-F63-BD7-C6

5935-BD57-2540-4721-8-BB6-9445-A815110-E

185-A2280-68-E4-4-A1-D-A154-6581-DDF6031

TWO KBS Interviews…

Spoiler

KBS Interview 1 in the cinema setting where HB was sooo whipped!

051-D3-F80-4-E7-A-4834-AC3-D-72-F35-F388

KBS Interview 2

07-B1-A585-0416-4889-BC35-EBF01-AF33-CBF

782-C825-E-C00-D-4-FBC-9-C3-E-139-BFB191

2-F169850-6-B2-A-4807-8-E02-7-C8827-E22-

An article on today’s naver say HB & YJ love story all started on 8/9/2018.  

Hyun Bin♥Son Ye-jin's devotees began, the movie 'Negotiation' production report was full of pink air

2021.08.09 07:00 am XSports News
Spoiler

In this planned series, we take a look back at 'n years ago today' with Xports News in the entertainment and sports scene with photos. 

(Export News Reporter Park Ji-young) On August 9, 2018, a press conference for the movie 'Negotiation' was held at CGV Apgujeong in Sinsa-dong, Seoul. The event was attended by director Lee Jong-seok and actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin. 

'Negotiation' is a crime entertainment movie in which the worst hostage play ever occurs in Thailand, and crisis negotiator Ha Chae-yoon (Son Ye-jin) starts the negotiation of a lifetime to stop the hostage criminal Min Tae-goo (Hyun Bin) within a time limit. 

mb_1628419397707097.jpg

Son Ye-jin takes on the role of Ha Chae-yoon, the best negotiator. As a negotiator in the crisis negotiation team of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, he maintains a calm and cool attitude even in dire situations and solves the case perfectly. In front of him who is shocked by the death of both the hostage and the hostage-taker at the scene, the hostage-taker Min Tae-goo, who has pointed out himself as a negotiator, appears. Within the 12-hour time limit, he begins a once-in-a-lifetime negotiation to stop him from taking the worst hostage in history.

Hyun Bin took on the role of Min Tae-goo, the worst hostage criminal in history, and performed the villain for the first time in his life. Min Tae-goo, a legendary figure who swept through battles in Iraq, Libya, and the Philippines when he was a mercenary. After kidnapping a police officer and a reporter of Korean nationality in Thailand, he points out Ha Chae-yoon as a negotiator. Taking hostages without any reason, purpose or condition, he threatens the lives of the hostages one after another and presses Ha Chae-yoon.

mb_1628419412547443.jpg

mb_1628419426099633.jpg

'Negotiation', which depicts the confrontation between Ha Chae-yoon and Min Tae-gu, not only the first meeting between actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin of the same age, but also the first Korean film history to bring the subject of 'negotiation' to the fore, and it has been a topic of discussion since the production stage. 

Director Lee Jong-seok, who made his debut in ‘Negotiation’ after adapting ‘The Himalayas’ with the assistant director of ‘International Market’, said, “I feel like I have a good reputation. It’s a great honor to work with good actors and the best staff. I usually write it while imagining it in my head. I also wrote a scenario for Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, but they liked it and the direction I wanted to create together was similar, so I decided to do it together. I am grateful."

mb_1628419460145605.jpg

mb_1628419537513339.jpg

mb_1628419547057947.jpg

'Negotiation' is a dual filming method due to the nature of the movie, and Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin acted while looking at each other through monitors. Regarding this, Son Ye-jin said, "We filmed with the dual technique, so there weren't many face-to-face scenes with Hyun Bin. We had to look at each other's monitors, so it wasn't easy to shoot." "It was unfamiliar at first, but as a result, I think it had a good effect on us. If we filmed this separately, we would have been able to give each other’s reactions and feedback as vividly as possible. Because we filmed at the same time, we were able to exchange lively performances.” explained. 

Regarding the first meeting with Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin said, "We were of the same age and debuted at the same time, so there was a sense of comradeship that we could communicate without saying anything. Because of that kind of belief, I thought it was a good fit despite the fact that we were only working together with the monitor." He said. "Hyeon Bin's positive view of the scenario was one of the deciding factors for appearing in 'Negotiation'. I was surprised that Hyun Bin was watching this story," he added. 

Hyun Bin said, "It was a bit unfamiliar. At first, it was unfamiliar, but I thought it was the right way to shoot because I had to watch the other person's acting only through the in-ear rather than directly watching the other person's movements, and to find out all the actions and emotions on a small monitor. I heard this," he said. He said, "Son Ye-jin was as reassuring as the seniors. Isn't she a very good actress with a good eye? It was really good to the point that it felt like it wasn't like that even when looking at the monitor."

mb_1628419577536269.jpg

mb_1628419587687124.jpg

mb_1628419596917942.jpg

On this day, when MC Park Kyung-rim asked, 'Did Son Ye-jin buy you a good meal?', Hyun Bin answered, "I think so. Sometimes he even bought me beer.” When the question 'What is Son Ye-jin to Hyun-bin' continued, he said, "Son Ye-jin is a good negotiator who buys rice well." 

To this, Son Ye-jin said, "No. I ate more." To the question of 'Hyun Bin to Son Ye-jin', he said, "Enemy in the movie, but comrade who made the film together in reality." 

mb_1628419517309509.jpg

mb_1628419505703629.jpg

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were caught up in dating rumors several times after appearing in the movie 'Negotiation'. There have been eyewitness accounts of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin being together in the United States, and since then, the two have been caught shopping at a mart, but both agencies have denied it. However, the two reunited in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which aired last year, and portrayed a passionate romance. 

By Park Ji-young, staff reporter jypark@xportsnews.com

56-F18-BD3-915-B-4063-BA55-194-CD1-D566-

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

HELLO KITTY 키티 updates…

:selfie2::glee:

BEFORE … 2 weeks ago

ED258-C51-F814-49-E1-B5-E8-B06936-A5321-

“배우 손예진 님의 반려견 키티”

“Actress Son Ye-jin’s dog Kitty”

AFTER … TODAY

Kitty has her summer cut & SPA at a Cheongdam-dong pet stylist shop…
Eomma will be back to work so fluffy Kitty  has to shave her fur to make it easier for Appa to manage:D  

79-DF8113-E48-B-46-E7-B8-FE-ED4-D65-FE05

008-F3-D55-5-E6-D-4558-B02-F-FA2-BB549-E

“관리하지 기 편하게 울 코드에서 글 리핑 으로 화끈하게 오늘도 감사합니다”
“In order to make it easier to manage, I decisively shaved my whole body hair and i feel very grateful today.” ~ Kitty

Spoiler

DE07-B588-59-AA-4819-AA6-B-AFF16-F8-D2-E

4-A2-C2-D51-15-C9-45-EF-B687-67908-CDD5-

Kim Kitty 키티 Milestones:lol:

Spoiler

DEC

480-B8655-00-F3-478-C-94-A3-19-B4-F66-F0

4-B4-E570-C-1625-452-C-A624-292-BBA37341

06-FB7306-73-DE-4-B15-AF4-E-9-C94013-EE7

MAY

666181-F2-9202-4132-98-BA-7-C028-BE9-C68

JUN

EC703449-90-B5-4-A1-D-B98-B-AE5-D15-C67-

A920872-C-E745-44-A9-AD1-F-5-AF8-E0834-F

• Like 6
  • Love 1

HB x Esquire Korea You Tube coming…

“Esquire Korea is going to have an interview with Hyun Bin and his answers will be released on Esquire Korea's YouTube Channel .  Please leave a comment on esquire.korea IG  for your questions for Hyun Bin, closing date on 8/13.” - Esquire Korea

5-B4283-E8-525-B-4-D21-8-A52-6-F88871-F0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSYihshJayG/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSYg7P2lAht/?utm_medium=copy_link

Japan coming up another new CLOY book on 8/25…

This is coool.. .SYJ drink fm Tokyo Touch & Go Coffee Cafe :)
9-CD195-BE-F30-B-43-D3-83-CB-D9109172-BE

Spoiler

4-B199-A6-A-5-A2-C-4-E2-A-8-C31-5-C52-A2

0762576-F-0-CCB-4460-8-BCE-62832-E140-A6

• Like 6

Thirty Nine” updates…

Filming starts on 8/26/2021 till 1/2022 and Script Table Read coming on 8/19!

F25-B6109-6-B35-4733-A3-A0-0-CAA8667-B15

65-AE900-F-EF8-E-4-D89-8-A82-049-B1935-E

It MAYBE available on Netflix meeting viewers globally.

"JTBC dramas are being serviced on Netflix so “ThirtyNine” is also expected to meet viewers from all over the world including Japan”

When are you getting married?  A 39-year-old Son Ye-jin’s challenge for ‘Netflix K-Queen’

While the filming of 'Cross', which was made into Hollywood, was delayed, JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine' began filming in the second half of the year.

21.08.12 11:13AM  Reporter Min-Seop Shin

The wedding clock, which had been running fast, slowed down for a while, and instead, the clock started to spin rapidly. This is the story of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple. The couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who only admitted that they were dating in early 2021, soon followed up with the news that Hyun Bin had bought a new house to use as their newlywed house. At that time, in the entertainment industry, they were already planning to get married in the second half of 2020, but both of them were born in 1982, so they delayed it by a year, and rumors were circulating that they would get married within 2021. It was speculated that people who are forty our age would get married in 2021, before they turn forty. However, looking at their recent moves, it seems that both of them are focusing on their work more than getting married and extending their dating period.
  1628724577777366.jpgRecently, Son Ye-jin selected JTBC's new drama 'Thirty, Nine' as her next work. Filming begins in the second half of the year and is scheduled to air in the first half of 2022. Photo = Son Ye-jin's Instagram

Since they are so busy stars, the wedding schedule of both parties must be coordinated. The most likely time in this regard was the second half of 2021. Son Ye-jin took a long break after the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which led to her meeting with Hyun Bin, ended in February 2020. 'Cross', a Hollywood movie, was decided as the next film, and although it is a Hollywood movie, filming was planned to take place in Korea from April 2021. However, in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, filming was delayed to September, but it is said that the filming schedule has not been confirmed yet. 

Hyun Bin started filming for his next movie, 'Cooperation 2: International' in February 2021 and finished it all in June. According to the original plan, Hyun Bin's 'Cooperation 2: International' will start filming in February and Son Ye-jin's 'Cross' will also start filming in April and the second half of 2021, when both works will be finished filming, was a likely marriage point. However, as the filming schedule of 'Cross' was postponed to September, the schedule began to falter, and in the end, Son Ye-jin selected another work as her next work. That's JTBC's new drama 'Thirty, Nine' (written by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Kim Sang-ho, produced by JTBC Studios and Lotte Cultureworks). Filming begins in the second half of 2021 and is scheduled to air in the first half of 2022. Since it seems that they will focus on their work more than marriage, the next news about the couple seems to be the news of Hyun Bin's next project selection rather than marriage.

Son Ye-jin is 39 years old this year, and the title of her next project is 'Thirty, Nine'. Son Ye-jin will turn forty in 2022, when the drama airs, but it seems that she chose the right work for her considering the time of filming. Son Ye-jin takes on the role of Cha Mi-jo, the director of Gangnam Dermatology Clinic in this drama. She is a 39-year-old woman who grew up in a family with a caring father, a generous mother, and a good-natured older sister. In fact, Son Ye-jin is also the youngest of two daughters, and she grew up prosperous, receiving the love of her good parents and older sister. Son Ye-jin, who succeeded in the entertainment industry, took on the role of Cha Mi-jo, who succeeded as the director of Gangnam Dermatology Clinic, so there is a high expectation that she will create a good work with her excellent acting this time. 

'Thirty, Nine' is a realistic human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. The drama depicts the ordinary and windless daily life of thirty-nine-year-old friends who meet by chance one day in their sophomore year of high school and look at their forties together. It is the story of the women who formed a precious relationship at an unexpected moment, and one day they face an unexpected thing again, and live a day of thirty-nine that is hotter than ever.

The two friends of Cha Mi-jo, played by Son Ye-jin, are Jung Chan-young, who became an acting teacher because they ran with their dreams of becoming an actress, and Jang Joo-hee, a department store cosmetics manager, who had never been in a proper relationship until she turned forty. Jeon Mi-do, who became a popular actor with 'A wise doctor's life', will be played by Jeong Chan-young, and Kim Ji-hyun, who has been active in various musicals and plays, plays the role of Jang Joo-hee. Among the musical stars Jeon Mi-do and Kim Ji-hyeon, Jeon Mi-do first rose to the ranks of the popular actors, and Kim Ji-hyun is aiming for the leading actress position with this work.

In fact, Son Ye-jin's next work has another meaning. It is a challenge for the 'Netflix K Queen' position in Japan. As JTBC dramas are being serviced on Netflix, 'Thirty, Nine' is also expected to meet viewers from all over the world, including Japan, through Netflix. Son Ye-jin is the protagonist of the 4th Korean Wave in Japan, which started through 'Crash Landing on You'. While male actors are at the center of successful Korean dramas in Japan, the female actress Son Ye-jin stands out. 

According to a 2019 survey by App Ape, a mobile market analysis service, for Netflix female users, Korea and the United States had the largest number of users in their 20s, followed by those in their 30s and 40s, and those in their 50s and above and those in their teens were similar. On the other hand, Japan has the most users in their 40s, followed by those in their 30s, and those in their 20s and those in their 50s are similar. In Japan, considering that women are the main consumer of Korean dramas, dramas that women in their 40s and 30s will like have more strength. Hyun Bin's 'Crash Landing on You', Park Seo-joon's 'Itaewon Class', and Song Joong-ki's 'Vincenzo' are the reasons why they were so loved in Japan. And Son Ye-jin, who worked with Hyun Bin in 'Crash Landing on You' with Hyun Bin, challenged the Japanese Netflix market with stories of women in their 30s and 40s. In addition, the presence of Jeon Mi-do is expected to be a big help as the tvN drama 'The Life of a Wise Doctor' also gained popularity in Japan through Netflix. 

Reporter Min-seop Shin leady@ilyo.co.kr 
Ho-yeon Lee, critic of popular culture

More castings…Actor Seo Hyunchul, Actress Ahn Sohee

Spoiler

“Thirty Nine” is also up on Soompi Upcoming Drama thread

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1