[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, PRNforhappiness said:

Kudos to all the founders, Cybertron PeggyGordon, Thi2018 and FirstAid. 

@cybertron @thi2018 @firstaid @peggygordon for all hard work making this wonderful thread that surpass 1412 pages. We owe u!

Happy Second Anniversary to this wonderful Soompi thread, the Happy pill for many of us.  While most of us no longer visit as often as we used to, this was our go-to for everything BinJin, and one that made life during the pandemic bearable.  I was fortunate to have met many like minded people through this forum and even if I have not met a single one, our bond continues to be very strong.  Our OTP has truly united us all!  Thank you to the creators, most especially to the ship's captain @cybertronfor your vision and to all the members for making this truly the best ship! 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 4

Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato   

Happy Anniversary to SOOMPI ! Thank you to all the wonderful friends we met here but specially to the creators of this space: @cybertron @peggygordon@thi2018  ....You made our lives happier and although some are in twitter now or Ig...we still go back here to read news about BinJin.  Thank you and stay safe everyone!

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 4

Youtube Love GIF by The Swoon

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY to this wonderful Hyun Bin :heart: Son Ye Jin thread and thanks @cybertron a long time YJ fan for opening up this thread 2 years ago allowing BinJin supporters from all over the world sharing their thoughts, loves and support for our powerful CP.  It was a happy pill thread, keeping us alive at the most difficult period last year. 

In #grocerywetrust and our CP revelation on 1/1/21.  In next Spring we  praying (IM)patiently for our CP W-news so that we can move on to their next milestone before this thread turn 2000 pages and send to “soompi museum”:lol: 

:eats::eats2:

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy 2nd Anniversary to all of us here!!!!!:fullofhearts:

Lovely memories have come back to me. Who knew back then that my first ever DM in soompi to fellow posters whose posts were deleted in SYJ thread would result to this Binjin thread. What I was just concerned then was to find solace for the big disappointment I got for having our Binjin musings erased. There wasn't even an official name for our couple then (Binniejinnie, JinBin, BinJin, Mintaegu/HaChaYoon, or just simply Hb/SYJ were some of the names they were referred to). And now, wow, "Binjin" is already in the Urban Dictionary!!! We've really come a long way! 

All these are thanks to all the Binjins all over the world and to HB/SYJ, of course. While before I had the impression that "shipping" was not something people readily admit openly, thanks to HB & SYJ's very beautiful lovestory, even "shipping" has become something to be proud of. Because I am sure proud of being a Binjin.

So grateful to all of of you who make this thread still active (esp. @Bin-Jin @KimDdalgi @Aya ) I know that many Binjins may have already moved on to other sites with lesser restrictions BUT I  believe that MOST will always treat this thread as a special place. After all, this is our original permanent home. Back during the rollercoaster days before confirmation, we mostly go back here to calm our emotions & renew our faith. No Binjin site can offer various, very excellent, in-depth & lengthy analysis/dissections except here. Thus, I also know months & years from now, Binjins will probably revisit here from time-to-time for feel-good memories. We have plenty of that here as Binjin is the most blessed fandom.

While we all remain relatively quiet patiently waiting for the most exciting news, let's stay happy & hopeful. I feel that that most anticipated & exciting news is coming really soon. 

@cybertron I'm glad to have stayed in this journey with you my friend... Thank you for everything.

• Like 13
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

[Son Ye Jin | Naver Articles for Skinceuticals x Marie Claire]:

Spoiler

Spoiler

[Son Ye Jin |  BAU Update]:

Spoiler

[Son Ye Jin | 82 Liners for Thirty-Nine]:

Spoiler

Spoiler

[BinJin Shopping Sighting Version 2.0]:

Our Best Girl is carrying a Valentino Bag! Nice one! Stay safe Lovebirds!:wow2::happydance::shaq:

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Happy 2 years to this thread :heart:which has brought many of us so much comfort, happiness (and maybe stress too lol) over the past 2 years! Lots of other great platforms out there to discuss BJ but I agree with @firstaidno other place has the collection of in-depth posts and analysis like Soompi. I recently went back and re-read some Jan 1st posts and the excitement and happiness was just  :omg:What a day! 

I still visit the thread regularly - thanks to those who keep it updated! I am excited for what is to come for our couple both individually and together. Next month SYJ will start filming Thirty Nine and we should be able to see her back on screen in early 2022 after nearly 2 years absence. We should see Point Men released sometime this Fall and CA2 likely in the first half of 2022. Hopefully through promotional activities we get to see lots of interviews and new content. And don't forget we still have one more FM with HB through Smart this coming weekend! 

And of course the news we are all waiting for :please:  Truthfully i am a bit surprised it hasn't happened yet. When confirmation happened, we heard from many reporters that they were planning to get married back in 2020 so it seemed pretty much imminent. But maybe the pandemic is really affecting their plans. And now that SYJ is filming soon it seems pretty unlikely a wedding will happen this year at all. So we will continue to patiently wait (we're pros at that by now lol) because I know the good news will come eventually. From their recent FMs it's clear these two are solid and happy as can be. 

• Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Blob 1

Happy 2nd anniversary! :glee:

For a brief moment in the past we were worry the thread reached 2000 posts and BinJin still haven’t announced their relationship. Thankfully the magic happened on 1/1/21 and we are no longer waiting…:dontwanna:

What a memorable day for all of us.:hooray2:

Thanks to Cybertron and all the BinJin members who contributed from day one up to now. We are different people, coming from different backgrounds but sharing the same interest. Somehow BinJin brought us together and here we found friendships, love and support in BinJin Soompi forum and even outside Soompi. I’m proud of our fandom because I have discovered so many talented members, amazing human beings, smart and witty… 

So cheers to you all and Happy 2nd Anniversary! Can’t wait for the day sharing the good news with you all! I believe it will happen soon! 

My apologies for not contributing much lately. Work and other commitments took most of my time. But BinJin are and will forever in my heart!:fullofhearts:

Please take care and stay safe! xox

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Happy 2nd Anniversary to this precious treasure Soompi thread. Never thanked enough to founders and all moots here. Though it's been a while ranting and put down my views here, this thread is one comfort place for BinJin shippers backthen, now BinJin stan.

I'm still amazed we have tonnes of talented supporters, not to mentioned NIS agent.. perhaps later can join Agent Mr Kim team.:joy:. With their help, we connects the dots and witnessed how BinJin beautiful love story unfold.

The most happiest news for us when BInJin confirmed their dating status. For sure, we will never looked Jan 1st as the same again. New year celebration plus BinJin anniversary. What a blessed.

Even we barely read or saw BinJin in one frame, deep down our heart believed Hyunbin and Yejin is living their life happily and very much contented.

We are hoping to hear the wedding bells soon. No pushing, no rushing.. they will one day at their the most right time.

So I'm leaving this thread for now, with this amazing edit by Yownseri.

Be happy forever you two.

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 3

7/27 On our BinJin soompi 2nd anniversary we have BinJin Shopping Sighting 2.0… spotted shopping in matching golf attire at golfwear store  yesterday (7/26)!

Happy that BinJin are enjoying a healthy normal couple life, dating quietly and spotted nth times :lol:

No doubt its our BinJin, their height difference are consistent in both photos.  Omggg HB is so tan look as if he  is golfing everyday instead of once/twice a month he said in Bench FM.  

Someone in this thread asked who paid for their LA grocery bill, guess its very obvious in this shopping sighting 2.0 ~ Good person is the paymaster and he treats our Queen like a baby:wub:

:kaching1:

2021 Jul Seoul Golfwear Store Shopping

EA93-D801-05-CC-449-C-BCFE-51734-B310-D5

109-C29-AE-9141-49-E2-8951-54-B915963725

2019 Jan LA Grocery Shopping

D97-A978-F-221-A-4-D81-A1-F8-BC6-E057-FB

YJ was carrying a Clove tote

Spoiler

8312-FEB0-7826-4-E9-F-80-D1-D417-EF94-DB

Spoiler

• Like 9
  • LOL 1