[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

YJ x Smart Live FM 

Thanks to those kind moots in tweet allowing we international fans to join their streaming.  We are excited too to see talking YJ shortly.:wub:

FBE944-D1-8-C55-40-FA-8277-66-E008273410

BE5-B0-F20-247-F-416-A-A133-731-EA75-B30

Sharing here YJ x Smart FM  video  by my Filo tweet moot who stream & upload in You Tube.  Thanks for her selfness effort!!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

She likes it when she make someone laugh.

Spoiler

What a humble Actress! The Only Son Ye Jin.

Spoiler

[About CLOY]:

Spoiler

[About SITR]:

Spoiler

[Her Goals]:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 5
  • Blob 3

[Second Segment]:

About Pilates:

Her Famous Mandu/Dumplings:

Her Real Life Fashion:

Spoiler

Here we go again with the ring finger. There are those who became NIS Agent again.:surprisedwut:

Spoiler

Spoiler

[Wil Bros Live Hangout with Son Ye Jin]:

Spoiler

[Son Ye Jin FM SMART Trending]:

Spoiler

[Hyun Bin Mega Magazine] :

Spoiler

[Hyun Bin | The Actor is Present] :

Spoiler

[Son Ye Jin | CNN Philippines]:

Spoiler

[Son Ye Jin | IB Times SG]:

Spoiler

[Son Ye Jin | People's Asia]:

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 6
  • Blob 3

HB x “The Actor is Present” Digital Media Photo Exhibition at MEGA COEX & COEX Exhibition Hall (“Big Bridge” & “Edge Column”and “Signature DOSAN” from 7/14 to 7/21 for a week.

61-EA6055-3-C75-4-DEA-BBB6-2-BC6-C2-AD1-

7-E6-A0608-37-E1-4-FB4-97-E2-8-D4-BE80-D

Hyun Bin Korean Actors 200

TV 시리즈의 로맨티스트부터 영화계의 액션 히어로까지, 언 제나 대중을 설레게 만드는 현빈의 명성은 식을 줄 모른다.

From a romanticist in TV series to an actionhero in the film industry.

Hyun Bin’s reputation, which always makes the public excited, show no sign of slowing down.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

YJ x WilbrosLive Llamas brothers x Smart LIVE FM

AE6-D0-C12-440-F-4474-A1-F5-85-D602-F30-

10-DB3-ABA-F8-D5-4-EB0-8614-4322699-AD7-

Glenn Llamas

AF0-A20-E9-818-B-4002-84-E9-DC55-A4329-F

Winston Llamas

Ahemmm, look at those obvious tan lines :lol:

YJ x Smart LIVE FM Shooting site

Spoiler

3-C461336-9-CCD-4-B85-97-AC-39515-FF2505

4-DB57699-BDC1-4103-BD9-A-68-BCC9289-FF3

1-A1-CE31-E-3144-46-DD-A3-DA-585-C3-C5-B

2-C9828-CC-1507-4-F02-AC13-53-DC2244446-

Crash Landing On You Star Son Ye Jin Reveals her Beauty Secret, Future Plans and More

By Ilin Mathew  IBT LIFE & STYLE

On 7/17/21 At 3:43 AM

Crash Landing On You Star Son Ye Jin has revealed her beauty secrets with her fans in the Philippines on July 16. The actress also shared her plans during a virtual fan meeting organized by a telecommunication company called SMART. In the fan meeting, she even dished some details about her upcoming small-screen project Thirty-Nine.

The 39-year-old Korean actress became popular among K-drama fans across the globe through her appearance in the tvN romance Crash Landing On You. In the mini-series, she portrayed a South Korean chaebol named Yoon Se Ri, who falls in love with a North Korean soldier. The drama featured her onscreen romance with real-life partner Hyun Bin.

This is How Son Ye Jin Maintains her Beauty

The actress revealed that she exercises regularly to stay healthy. According to her, it helps her maintain positive energy, and it also helps her feel young. The actress then said she would never give up on her workouts because it is a promise she made to herself. She believes that keeping a promise is a good manner.

Something In The Rain star then opened up about her hair beauty and said she depends on lots of treatment to maintain it. Though she is born with good hair, the actress has to indulge in treatments. Ye Jin said she puts in efforts for her skin also because she is not born with good skin.

About her favorite outfits, Ye Jin said she prefers to keep them simple and casual. Her favorite outfits are shirts and dresses. She feels comfortable in a white shirt and jeans.

What are her Future Plans?

She wants to be active in the entertainment field at least for the next ten years. Her biggest dream is to appear onscreen with wrinkles and portray an old character. She would love to play a character similar to Judy Garland in the biographical film Judy portrayed by American actress Renee Zellweger.

The actress also dished about her comeback project Thirty Nine, an upcoming JTBC drama that revolves around the lives of three women. Ye Jin said she will join the project next month. In the mini-series, she will share screen space with Hospital Playlist star Jeon Mi Do, who will also appear in the drama in a lead role.

Thirty-Nine is a 12-episode-long romance drama that will revolve around a group of friends, who are about to celebrate their 40th birthday. In the mini-series, Ye Jin will portray a wealthy dermatologist who treats only rich and famous people. Screenwriter Yoo Young penned the script for this drama, and producing director Kim Sang Ho is directing it.

https://amp.ibtimes.sg/crash-landing-you-star-son-ye-jin-reveals-her-beauty-secret-future-plans-more-58890?__twitter_impression=true

Sharing here AGAIN YJ x Smart FM video uploaded by my Filo tweeter moot:lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Thanks for sharing SYJ Smart

pics and info! ...What does everyone think of her ring on the left ring finger?!? 

From the couples ring scene BTS, it’s clear she knows the significance of placing a ring on that finger esp. since she had to remind HB to put it on left ring finger instead of right. 

• Like 5

On 7/17/2021 at 5:46 AM, Capsoompi said:

From the couples ring scene BTS, it’s clear she knows the significance of placing a ring on that finger esp. since she had to remind HB to put it on left ring finger instead of right. 

haha nice connect to Dooly CLOY Couple Ring BTS.   Nah YJ is just in blush with rings.  She wore a lookalike wedding band on her left hand right finger in last year Jennyhouse & Saselomo cf and her recent cf shoot with Jennyhouse with Kitty and Smart. 

During TN promotion event in 2018 with HB (the day where HB so attentive on stage asking her to cover her legs, passed her mike) she also wore a simple band on her  right finger.

It will mean something if we see HB wears a ring on his ring finger (not Chow Tai Fook cf).

2020 Jennyhouse cf

D7465-E43-C0-FA-495-B-94-AF-BF3-C4-B7-A0

803-D709-E-AE87-438-D-8-F6-E-3-FF5-D0-E6

June 2021 Jennyhouse cf with Kitty

71-A5837-F-AB78-48-BA-9023-21-F61-F34-CB

YJ blush ring days

Spoiler

2018 First Look Magazine

8-B047-FBD-ECD4-4018-A11-D-87-E6-D9-C297

2017 Skin Inc cf

6-AB8-A477-A195-4-D35-8-B5-E-8355497-ED7

2018 The Negotiation Promotion Event ~  the day when HB was so attentive to YJ on stage asking her to cover her legs 

26363-CF2-F8-C2-4183-BBB8-A68-E285-CE156

2021 Smart & Jennyhouse cf

19-C69-BFD-7330-4270-A9-AE-978-FB79-A251

A02-A12-ED-44-AC-4-B9-E-8840-16-F98-C21-

2021  7/16 Smart FM

1-CF64-A39-B4-DE-4599-81-C2-3915-EFF131-

Did you know Son Ye-Jin hates canceling on her fitness trainer? Here are more interesting facts about the actress

THE PHILIPPINE STAR LIFE

BY CAMILLE SANTIAGOPUBLISHED JUL 16, 2021 10:34 PM

Over the 20 years in Son Ye-jin's career, she has performed notably in various K-dramas and movies, earning a superstar status and multiple awards at the Cannes Festival, Asian Film Awards, and Baeksang Arts Awards, to name a few.

But Ye-jin is more than just a hallyu star or Yoon Se-ri, her character in Crash Landing On You—we learned that she's a normal person just like us.

If you're fangirling on the actress and are interested in learning more, we've listed down a few things we learned about Son Ye-jin during the Smart Hallyu Hangout.

Ye-jin thinks her sense of humor is her best attribute. "I like it best when I can make someone laugh. There's something about being able to do that to another person that makes me happy. I'm also normally very naughty—I'm playful, and I also like to laugh myself," Ye-jin said.

Nope, she doesn't Google herself. Unlike her on-and-off-screen oppa Hyun Bin, who searches for his name on portal websites, Ye-jin said she only looks "when there is a new show" to see what people are saying. She also revealed that she gets embarrased and awkward when she sees herself on television.

This girl LOVES. TO. EAT. Just like any of us, the CLOY actress loves her food. Her favorite is tteokbokki or Korean rice cakes.

Spoiler

She's a happy drunk. Here's a fun fact: the alcoholic drinks on the Netflix K-drama CLOY are not fake! Drinking the actual beer and soju actually helps her look drunk in those scenes, she said. "She'll have one drink and she will get red. And she thinks that the audience will see that 'Oh, she actually is drunk,'" the host explained.

But unlike her character Se-ri, Ye-jin doesn't drink in real life. On some occassions when she does, though, she gets "really hyper." "But that doesn't get retained for very long because she eventually will want to go to bed," Oh added.

She doesn't just act, she connects with her character. One way to know if an actor is good at his job is if he makes the viewers believe he’s actually going through whatever his character is going through. And for Ye-jin, this is actually true. She said: "I don't want them to feel like I am acting out of character. I want to speak as this person." One technique that she does whenever there are crying scenes is she empathizes with her character. "When she sees somebody who is sad, she also feels sad. And so, it's kind of helps her act out this sorrow," host Sam Oh translated.

Son Ye-jin's secrets to staying fit and beautiful:

1. Her character Se-ri may be into high fashion, but off cam, Ye-jin likes to keep her style simple yet feminine. "I'm really more casual in real life and I like to keep it feminine. I like dresses. I also just really like wearing T-shirts and shorts." 
  2. Koreans have undoubtedly enviable skin and hair. Ye-jin  thinks one has "to be born with it," which for her, is not the case. Ye-jin revealed that she likes to "indulge" in hair treatments and"puts in a lot of effort" to achieve flawless skin.
  3. Having been doing Pilates for over 10 years now, Ye-jin believes that exercising can also be good for the mental health. "I think a lot of people when they see somebody, they see beauty or health, not because they see beautiful features, but a positive energy, you know, something that is glowing from within." 

"I think this is something that you feel as you get older," Ye-jin added.

Admittedly, there are days when she gets lazy, too. But for her, it's not an excuse. She stays committed to her workouts because she feels bad about having to cancel an appointment with her trainer. "She thinks it's good manners to keep a promise. It's also very fulfilling when she's able to keep a promise with herself," Oh said. Point taken, Ye-jin.
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

Hi! I'm a silent lurker in this forum for so long. I was not able to watch Son Yejin's fanmeet due to several failed attempts to register on the promo. Does anyone know where I can watch it? A million thanks to those generous fans! Pleasw have pity on me. I will have to beg again for the Smart Hyun Bin Fan Meet guys :crybaby:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by My$ecretLife
Remove the hidden widget
  • Like 8

YJ x Smart FM x People Asia 

“As I age myself, my wrinkles would show and could be probably be of use to breathe life into a character” ~ Yejin, 2021

JULY 17, 2021

POSTED BY ALEX VERGARA, PEOPLE ASIA

Son Ye-Jin on her new series, life after CLOY, dream role and staying grounded

In the latest Smart Hallyu Hangouts, the Korean superstar answered questions from her Filipino fans. She’s just doing her job, she said, but the love she’s been getting in return is amazing, inspiring her even more to make her legion of admirers happier with her next projects.

By Alex Y. Vergara

AE180389-D2-EC-4-B8-E-93-E4-05984-D9-E9-

Spoiler

She listens intently, readily breaks into giggles and gesticulates on occasion to get her points across. And before she ended her “hallyu” (Korean wave) session presented by Philippine telco giant Smart, Korean superstar Son Ye-Jin shared with her Filipino fans online something new that most likely is still keeping them abuzz hours after the latest “Smart Hallyu Hangouts” ended Thursday afternoon: after gaining a global following while playing Yoon Se-ri in Crash Landing on You sometime last year, Ye-Jin will soon be shooting a new series next month titled Thirty-Nine.

“It’s about the love and friendship between women who are all 39 years old,” said the actress in Korean. The youthful-looking Ye-Jin has never been shy about sharing with the world her real age. Why would she? Born January 11, 1982, the 39-year-old actress could easily pass herself off as a 20 something, thanks to her glowing, wrinkle-free skin, slight frame and youthful demeanor.

“We were wrapping up CLOY when the pandemic struck,” she said, trying to explain the gap between her two projects. “We never realized until much later how serious it is. Like most people, I’ve been staying most of the time at home. It’s been a difficult time for everyone. And like everyone, I’ve been making the most out of the situation.”

She occasionally spoke in English, a language which she has been trying to learn, she said, for almost 15 years now “so I could reach out to more people, especially when I’m abroad,” she said, again through an interpreter. 

“But as soon as I start working on a project in Korean, I seem to lose everything I know (about English) and I’m back again where I started,” she said with a broad smile. 

The Smart experience

For her Smart commercial though, everything about it was real, from her voice to her lines in English. “I really wanted to deliver my lines in English so I had to practice hard. Thankfully, the results were well-received,” she said.

The one thing she needed help with was riding a motorcycle. Since she didn’t have enough time to learn how, she had to rely on a double rather than endanger herself, as her bike-riding character was required to zip through Seoul’s freeways. Shot entirely in Korea last year, but with a remote crew that also oversaw it in the Philippines, the Smart ad featuring her and CLOY partner Hyun Bin took them all day and all night to finish. Soon after its global release, it went viral.

“I had a happy and memorable time doing the Smart commercial,” Ye-Jin, who once went on a family vacation to the Philippines as young girl, said. Although her memories of her brief stay in the country have begun to fade, one thing she still clearly remember are “the Filipinos’ friendly faces.” If ever she gets the chance to visit the country again, she wants to go to Boracay.

Several fans, including those who had the privilege to either go on a video call with Ye-Jin or greet her in a pre-recorded message, put pictures of the actress in the background, including Oct-Nov 2020 issue of PeopleAsia with the Korean superstar on the cover.

And since “nature scenes in the Philippines are fantastic,” the likelihood of Ye-Jin going on an extended stay in the country, even living here, when she’s done with showbiz isn’t remote.

For more than one hour, she gamely answered all sorts of online and prepared questions from her countless Pinoy fans who, judging from the assembly of live Zoom images on a video wall, were mostly composed of young women. Questions ranged from Ye-Jin’s beauty secrets to her workout routine, favorite food to her go-to looks, roles of a lifetime to what she wants to be if given a chance to be born again.

She even revealed to fans whether she drinks or not—she doesn’t! But for love of her heart, she drinks real beer and soju on camera if the scene requires her to. “It helps me do my drunk scenes with believability,” she reasoned. “But since I’m not used to drinking in real life, I turn red easily.” 

On the few instances when she did drink one too many, Ye-Jin believes she could be a bit “hyper” than her usual self.  But not too many people probably know about it because she would go to bed as soon as she could to sleep it off.

Beauty secrets

“For my hair, I occasionally indulge in hair treatments,” she discloses. “But I guess you have to be born with it.” Her skin, however, is a different story. “I wasn’t born with great skin. I had to exert great effort to achieve it.”

To maintain her svelte figure, the actress doesn’t subscribe to any fad diets or rigorous workout programs. But she did disclose that she has been doing pilates for 10 years now. In between projects, she does a lot of walking with her pet dog in tow. People complement her for her overall stance on the golf course, including her swing, but she’s the first person to admit that “my swing may look good, but I’m just a beginner.”

“I try to exercise every day,” Ye-Jin said. “I feel bad for myself and for my instructor whenever I cancel. As much as possible I try to squeeze it in because it’s good manners to keep a promise. In the end, it benefits me because it helps me stay fit.”

Dressed in a sleeveless and belted knee-length dress in beige, Ye-Jin insisted that she is no slave to fashion like her designer character in CLOY. She likes to look feminine in tailored dresses that skims instead of hugs the body, but she’s also comfortable wearing a simple white shirt and jeans.

Humble and self-effacing

During a segment of the hallyu wherein Ye-Jin was asked to answer with a yes or no to certain questions, the actress revealed her humble, self-effacing nature. “Are you the best actress in the world,” her interviewer asked.

Ye-Jin’s quick answer: “No!” Despite “your many awards,” the interviewer pressed on. “A little yes,” Ye-Jin, her eyes twinkling, said, albeit a tad reluctantly.

But if she were to be born again, she would definitely want to be someone else. If the fates would grant her her wish, Ye-Jin would probably be born again as a pilot and not as a glamorous and multi-awarded actress. “I want to be born to fly,” she said. “I want to experience something new.”

Equally good in comedy, a fact she attributes to timing and that all-important chemistry between her and her co-stars, and drama, Ye-Jin also revealed to fans where she draws inspiration from to breathe life to certain demanding roles. “I attribute this to a deep sense of empathy,” she says. “Whenever somebody’s sad, for some reason, I also feel sad.”

When she was starting in the business, Ye-Jin, like most newbie actresses, relied mostly on the script and her director to act out a role. But after several years in the business, she isn’t content anymore on merely playing a character. “I now want to speak through this person I’m playing, which is something very difficult to do,” she said.

Her dream roles, she confessed, are far too many to mention. But Ye-Jin expressed a deep appreciation for Renée Zellweger’s Oscar-winning performance in Judy. She would love to do something similar either on the big or small screen.

“The character’s entire life was acted through her face,” she said of Renée’s work. “As I age myself, my wrinkles would show and could probably be of use to breathe life into a character.”

Sending love to her fans

Before the hallyu came to a close, she had the chance to talk to a couple of fans over Zoom. She also saw a collage of fans on a pre-recorded segment who wished her well and expressed their longing to see her in person. Ye-Jin, her eyes turning a bit misty, was all ears listening to every word they were saying. She was elated to find out that she has brought so much joy to Filipinos, especially during the pandemic. The actress also acknowledged and thanked them for all the gifts and messages they’ve been sending her.

“Acting is hard, but I love what I do,” she concluded. “All I did was act, but I’ve been getting so much love. For me, I’m just doing my job. But when I hear fans saying how much they are inspired by my work, it makes me more motivated to do even better in my next projects. By doing so, I could hopefully make more people, especially Filipinos, happy. When this pandemic is over, I’m definitely going to the Philippines.”

Saranghae, mahal ko kayo, says Ye-Jin

‘Crash Landing On You’ star Son Ye-jin considers PH as beautiful place to live in

Karl Cedrick Basco, ABS-CBN News

Jul 16 2021 11:24 PM

C1-C4-F7-AC-C5-B4-475-B-8570-3-E64-D4-B6

Spoiler

She has been in the Philippines once for a family trip and Korean actress Son Ye-jin, popularly known as Yoon Se Ri on hit Kdrama series “Crash Landing On You”, could not forget her experience in the country, considering it as “absolutely beautiful.”

In a virtual fan meet for telecommunication company SMART, Son said that she fell in love with the natural beauty of the Philippines and the trademark hospitality of many Filipinos.

“I would really love to live here. The nature is absolutely beautiful,” she said as translated in English. 

She was reported to have visited the country about a decade ago when she and her family went for a vacation in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. 

“The most memorable thing about that trip was the friendly faces of the Filipinos. She can see that everyone is very happy and friendly,” she quipped. 

If given the chance, she would want to visit the Philippines anew and go to Boracay. 

Asked about her huge following in the Philippines, Son admitted she did not expect her popularity among Filipinos.

She, however, noted about getting a lot of pictures and messages from many Filipino fans. 

“I am actually very surprised and happy that I am well-loved in the Philippines,” she stated. 

Son gained popularity in the Philippines for starring in the 2019 drama "Crash Landing on You'' along with her real-life partner, Hyun Bin. The series follows the story of a South Korean heiress who crash-lands in North Korea and falls in love with a soldier there.

At the start of the year, the two surprised their fans when their agencies confirmed about their real-life romance.

“Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin met through their projects, and after the end of their drama, their positive feelings towards one another developed into a romantic relationship," Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment was quoted in a Soompi report. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1