[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@KimDdalgi Thank you for reply to my question.  

There was a certain sadness in what HB was saying in the above segment, that he has to sacrifice his personal self to

fulfill what people expect out of him as Hyun Bin.  Even the MC is troubled with what he is saying.  I was too. So I really do believe whatever he says in public or in the FM is a representation of his work...and nothing personal- referring to his recommendation to watch WW... where his xyz was acting.                                                               

I believe he truly is a personal person and he has another side which is personally reserved for his close and loved ones.   

Credit to the owner of the video*

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Hello,

This is the first time I write in this thread, but I have been lurking since ~February after watching CLOY. I like Son Ye Jin because of her good acting and personality. Because of her I like Hyun Bin too. Thanks for making me happy from the messages you posted in this thread.

I can imagine the disappointments you feel from the FM. I was a bit too, because I did not hear anything about Yejin.  On the other hand, I realized some things:

1. Hyun Bin & Yejin really love each other and protect their relationship. It was very obvious when Yejin was not mentioned nor shown on purpose. Their relationship is so special that they protect it.

2. Hyun Bin is really over his ex that he can recommend their drama without feeling emotional to her (compare this with #1). It is similar attachment (or non-attachment) as to his other leading ladies before.

3. There is a lot of wisdom and depth in Hyun Bin’s answers. He is serious, honest and is a man of substance.  This combines well with Yejin’s easy going and bubbly character (but she is a woman of substance too).

What bothered me after the FM was Hyun Bin’s self love (like Binjin 4ever).  I still have to understand well what he said. On one hand he is not conceited, which is good.  On the other hand I hope it does not mean he is not happy with himself nor his achievements.  He can be happy with his work even if it is imperfect because he worked hard for it. Good that he has Yejin who loves and is committed to him. I understand now more what Yejin said she likes about herself - it is when she can make other people happy. I am sure she helps him feel good and love himself.

Let us pray for the two that they continue to love each other and that they find what is good in life.  For me good life comes because of my relationship with God.

• Like 14
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, novchime said:

Hello,

This is the first time I write in this thread, but I have been lurking since ~February after watching CLOY. I like Son Ye Jin because of her good acting and personality. Because of her I like Hyun Bin too. Thanks for making me happy from the messages you posted in this thread.

I can imagine the disappointments you feel from the FM. I was a bit too, because I did not hear anything about Yejin.  On the other hand, I realized some things:

1. Hyun Bin & Yejin really love each other and protect their relationship. It was very obvious when Yejin was not mentioned nor shown on purpose. Their relationship is so special that they protect it.

2. Hyun Bin is really over his ex that he can recommend their drama without feeling emotional to her (compare this with #1). It is similar attachment (or non-attachment) as to his other leading ladies before.

3. There is a lot of wisdom and depth in Hyun Bin’s answers. He is serious, honest and is a man of substance.  This combines well with Yejin’s easy going and bubbly character (but she is a woman of substance too).

What bothered me after the FM was Hyun Bin’s self love (like Binjin 4ever).  I still have to understand well what he said. On one hand he is not conceited, which is good.  On the other hand I hope it does not mean he is not happy with himself nor his achievements.  He can be happy with his work even if it is imperfect because he worked hard for it. Good that he has Yejin who loves and is committed to him. I understand now more what Yejin said she likes about herself - it is when she can make other people happy. I am sure she helps him feel good and love himself.

Let us pray for the two that they continue to love each other and that they find what is good in life.  For me good life comes because of my relationship with God.

Totally agree with you.

Hyun Bin is working very hard to separate his professional life from his personal life.   He wants us to understand and support him. 

During TN and CLOY promo period, he acted professional but sometimes he was unable to hide his feeling.    It is understandable for he was so smitten.  No complaints here.:approves:

Regarding the recent FM, he was a true professional.  He was able to separate his private life from work.  He talked about his work freely without any burden, even the drama with the ex.  Big improvement – we should give him a round of applause instead of bashing.

I truly believe professionally, Hyun Bin does not love Son Ye Jin.   But personally Kim Tae Pyung is in love with Son Eon Jin.

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, novchime said:

Hello,

I totally agree with you. Couldn't have said it better myself. Reminded me of this, when they totally ignore each other. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

I understand the feelings of upset.. but I'm surprised that after all the BinJin fandom went through, some would still completely turn around?? The post above is right, I agree we've seen that when they want to protect each other or their privacy, they try hard to "ignore" each other - the airport scene, BAA, not mentioning each other during interviews (or just minimal mention) - remember YJ's Japanese FM. I think aside from this, HB was trying to be balanced (not let it all be about CLOY) - that was his most recent hit but he also discussed his previous works. I agree he could be that detached from the past that he was able to easily recommend his drama with a previous x.  He cant be always gushing about CLOY and YJ - we already know that he is thankful for that drama, YJ as his partner there when he thanked her when he received an award (for me the weight of that mention already covers). Of course us shippers and supporters from CLOY era will never move on .. but as he said in a previous int he has already moved on when he has engrossed himself in doing 2 action movies. It doesnt mean that he doesnt appreciate it or hold it in his heart. He mentioned himself he likes the present ( for me it doesnt need mentioning that both he and YJ are reaping from their CLOY era or maybe even TN. They've always mentioned how thankful they are for the fans, CLOY). 

They already confirmed last Jan. 1 and we are really just waiting for either announcement or confirmation of their marriage. We know how strong their relationship is.. just the recent photo of them shopping in golf clothes says a lot.. professionally they will move on, make other dramas where they will kiss other actors/actresses, or even other genres in dramas and movies. But in personal life, which HB is adamant in saying he wants to separate from public life we know it's for keeps with YJ. Just because he recommended WW, doesn't mean he doesnt love YJ. If YJ was asked the same question, maybe she would also have discussed more her other works in her similarly long span of career. (And maybe theyre thinking less talk from them, less public controversies??) I guess, as spectator fans we wont really know the depth of the need to protect personal life like in their case when the whole world has already seen you kiss and hug and cry even though it was just in the drama. 

Moving on, Im wondering what will be the main plot or hook of Thirty-Nine, if there be dilemmas similar to SITR. All the best to YJ in her new drama showing next year. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

583-ECF67-A37-D-4-B5-B-99-EF-EB8815-FD3-B16.gif

crto

Happy August!!

Its BinJin vacay month…
Kim Tae-Pyung will be living his life to fullness with Son Eon-Jin.
Pls be GLOWING & HAPPY KIM TAE-PYUNG & SON EON-JIN!!:wub:

“I like the PRESENT as it is” - HB Bench FM

“These days, I try to find the small things that makes me feel happy in my everyday life.  And its also about whether or not you can feel the happiness at the moment.  I CAN FEEL IT NOW.” - HB Smart FM

9192-A398-D57-C-43-DB-B45-E-51167-B370-B

BinJin went through alot together and their relationship is still staying strong!! We just hv their shopping sight 2.0 last Monday 7/26 on our BJ soompi 2nd anniversary and shortly after HB Smart PRE-RECORDED FM on 7/8.  

Lets continue the positive, happy BinJin vibes and pray (IM)patiently for their M-announcement hopefully before we hit 2k pages & get archived!!

“I want to separate my personal life and work life” ”I want to keep my personal life to myself”- HB Bench FM

“I dont use social media”

“I want to keep my work and personal life separate” - HB Smart FM

HB is consistent on this since debut days.  He guarded his family and love ones from public eyes very tightly!  No one seen his family photos (except little Bin & his bro).  So, please allow him to continue keeping & protecting his personal life to himself because YJ  is very very precious to him. He did his best to protect her and  always  gets bashing when things didnt go according to some crazy timeline & narrative!! Same for YJ safeguarding her private life with HB.  

I feel like I dont love myself very much. I push myself alot, but I barely compliment myself.”
“Living as an actor I often feel like I am forced to live as Hyun Bin which makes it hard for me to care about my true self. “ - HB Smart FM

This is sad to hear it coming from a successful kind, humble great actor  like him not having self love!  

He pushed himself to the limit, suffered injuries bearing the pain and still continued his dangerous stunts in movies like Fatal Encounter, CA1. We should enjoy his projects whether its 12 years ago or latest, and not just  CLOY. 

To HB, WW is still a piece of work that he has put in effort to act. Is it worth for him disregarding it because of a past relationship and considering fans / shippers reactions which he is not aware.

Move on and support HB coming projects “The Point Men” releasing soon ((IM)patiently waiting:D and “CA2” which is in post production.

From June Bench pre-fan meet Zoom pressconf, HB told press that he had moved on from CLOY…

Reporter: People still have not move on from CLOY. and have separation anxiety.  Have you moved on?  

HB: I have to say that I have moved on, because after CLOY, I shot 2 movies “The Point Me “ and “Confidential Assignment 2”. So, I have to say I kind of moved on, but there are still people who have not gotten over CLOY, and whenever I hear stories about it, the memories come back.

Spoiler

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

VAST Vlive updated Happy Glowing HB x Smart FM pictorials

9239-E456-6-ABC-4001-9-DF5-1594-FE612-E7

VAST giving us  BINHAND TAN!!:lol:

HB x SimInvest  

"I have been investing in my life, making a move for a stronger tomorrow." - Hyun Bin

5-BA409-C0-A081-4623-A1-B1-52-F43-CB3398

BB527-BA3-A011-47-A1-AF05-2-D4-FFABBFE2-

Spoiler

C3-A90737-BDF8-4-E3-C-B6-ED-1422-C45288-

743-FBCDC-4-B3-A-4-ABE-A309-5533-FE5-BD8

Hyun Bin, global investment platform SimInvest, appointed as Ambassador

2021 08.02  09:25:55am

Reporter Yong Won-jung goolis@slist.kr 

GershCloud, a multinational and multicultural marketing company, has established a business network in Korea and Indonesia, and signed a contract with Sinarmas Securitas, a representative Indonesian financial company, as an ambassador for actor Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin, who captivated the world as Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok in the drama 'Crash Landing on You', will be active as a brand ambassador for Sinarmas Securatas' investment platform Sim Invest. In particular, through the collaboration, we plan to deliver the theme of 'I am an investor', which symbolizes the spirit of Indonesian millennials.

In particular, this selection of ambassadors was made in response to the growing popularity of Korean stars among young people across Southeast Asia. This is because companies are focusing on online communicative and versatile K-pop stars and actors, and communicating with customers. Gersh Cloud also recognized the influence of the K-brand and promoted the position of a public relations ambassador with the goal of brand awareness and participation in SimInvest, which bore fruit.

Sinarmas Securitas is an investment bank and brokerage company affiliated with Sinarmas Group, the 4th largest business in Indonesia.

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=272990

• Like 3
  • Love 2

He always emphasized in his recent interviews that he wants to separate his personal life which is SON YEJIN from his public life. Why does some people does not understand that?! People don’t see them as co star no matter what, people see them as a couple that’s why they don’t mention each other coz they don’t want any mixed up! PS, for no brainer out there, Their recent shopping golf picture is after his pre recorded FM! 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

[Reminders for BinJin Nation]:

What a good read with BinJin issue about SMART FM. I was reading it on Twitter. I like her point of view about what happen last friday event and she has a following tweets about it. Her tweets are the opinions I really wanted to say. Nice  one Girl!:coolshades:

[CLOY | Korean Institute for International Cultural Exchange “2021 Global Hallyu Trend”]:

Congratulations CLOY for 2021 Global Hallyu Trend and Hyun Bin with 3.5% for 2nd Top Actors!:shaq:

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1

Golfer Kim day well spend with his SC golfing buddy who is also YJ friend.

CHILLI…

saw 3 golf sets and a PINK golf head club in the club car, wonder who was with them :lol:  

:eats::eats2:

DF6-A6-FB2-7-CDE-47-F7-95-C4-BE76-C58-C7

7-A6-C2-A77-9-A80-411-F-9-AEB-DE33-C0213

Perhaps…perhaps :lol:
Spoiler

3 golf sets and a PINK golf head club for TWO ppl ~ HB and friend ?? 

Hmmm who is the owner of the PINK golf head?? HB?? HAHAHA

6-BD148-FE-21-AB-43-D0-B3-F9-22-A866-FC4

crd weibo

PINKIE YJ

C66775-DD-5-B2-A-4163-9-A55-959-E64-F062

Photo taken on 6/24 
6-CB89-F56-B773-400-E-A1-A4-DD9-C395-A4-

Our Nike Golf couple and  Nike Binnie is back last seen in 2019:lol:
Spoiler

With Friends HOT Under Amour 

12-BD9594-AD9-C-4720-8021-266993-C6-E5-B

With Girlfriend Nike ahhh:D 

1-E368-CED-5181-4-B7-F-B856-9814633-E152

C66775-DD-5-B2-A-4163-9-A55-959-E64-F062

2019 NIKE HB for The Space Korea Fan Meet 

C1-BFC1-E9-E86-B-4-C71-8-B66-C085-C432-C

19-A102-BF-0-F5-C-4-EDC-8051-852-F530178

HB 2019 NIKE  on Dispatch article on  BJ 1/1/2021 revelation

91-AC9-FC4-97-FC-4-CD2-8-B7-E-FE103415-D

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

I was checking dates. Please correct me if I’m wrong. The Smart FM was recorded around July 8 and the Bench FM was held on July 11.  So whatever we enjoyed during Bench FM like “I like the present as it is” and “I want to try Pilates” are more recent! And in the Bench FM, SYJ was mentioned and HB gave a very nice smile. So we do not have to be upset at all!

Also I have been thinking about his self-love. Actually the question asked was if he “loves himself a lot”. He said “no” (so not love a lot) because he is too hard on himself and should compliment himself more. This does not directly mean that he does not love himself at all!!! And his answer was quite normal! He also said that he is dealing with it. So I think we (or at least a few of us) should not worry about him at all.

I really hope both are ok and that they will marry as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Edited by novchime
  • Like 11
  • Love 5

It's funny that some fans got concerned about HB not mentioning SYJ during the FM (even though she didn't mention him either during hers :rolleyes:). 

Silence has been their M.O. from the beginning. What they didnt say and being careful about how they acted is what convinced many of us they were a couple, among other reasons. Just a few examples that come to mind: 

-They had various interviews since their LA denials came out in Jan 2019 and reporters were never allowed to ask relationship/marriage questions even though previously these questions were routinely asked and answered in interviews. SYJ even addressed previous romance rumours head on, but didn't say anything about the persistent rumours with HB. 

-SYJ barely posting much from CLOY filming, and only posting one picture of her and HB from that whole period (meanwhile with other projects she posted numerous photos with co-leads, including HB during TN days).  

-HBs perceived "coldness" towards SYJ at Baeksang. He tried hard not to stare or appear too close/friendly. 

- during SYJs Japanese fanmeet last September there was no mention of HB at all. In fact she got a little flustered at the mention of HBs name when the guy suddenly brought up the fact that he wrote him a letter. 

Anyway, this is nothing new. Just because they confirmed their relationship never meant they were suddenly going to start talking about each other. They are private people and they know anything they say, even just talking about each other as colleagues, could be scrutinized and turn into a headline. It's much safer to just say nothing. They are doing their best to protect what they have :heart: 

• Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Hyun Bin: Having the time of his life

MANILA BULLETIN   

Robert Requintina August 2, 2021

HallyuHB5-1024x687.jpg Hyun Bin

With his megawatt smile and simple vibes, Korean superstar Hyun Bin thrilled Filipino fans when he met them virtually during the “Smart Hallyu Hangout” online series over the weekend.

“Hello, I’m so glad to meet you here. I’m Hyun Bin. It would have been nicer to meet you all in person, but thanks to Smart, I’m talking to you online today, and I’m so glad to meet you. I hope we have a great time together today. I suppose this is my first time meeting my fans this way. I hope you have a good time today,” said Hyun Bin.

Here Hyun Bin tells about his future plans, how he wants to visit the Philippines and interact with his Filipino fans.

How did you feel on your way here?

Well, I had mixed  feelings. I was excited, but at the same time, I thought it was a shame. I also thought I would like to enjoy every moment of this amazing opportunity.

Was the commercial filmed in one go?

Of course not. Some people helped me with the pronunciation [of “simple”.] It took me a few attempts.

When will you take a break?

Well, my last shoot for Confidential Assignment 2 was on June 13. Since then, I’ve been working with Smart and shooting other commercials. I think I’ll get to take some rest after this.

How do you rest yourself?

To be honest, when I have schedules, I cannot take a complete rest. I always have the pressure somewhere in my mind, so I can’t take a complete rest. I play golf with my friends every now and then. Sometimes, after I get home from work, I take a shower and have a glass of wine or beer. Then I know I had a fulfilling day.

It’s not easy to get away from the pressure. I’m an actor, and actors need to create something constantly. I always think about how I can improve myself.

Fan questions

What’s the thing you want to do the most in the Philippines?

It’s to meet my fans. I’m curious. I’m more curious than excited. I would like to feel how much my fans in the Philippines support me and love me.

What advice would you give to the people who are currently experiencing a slump?

I think it depends on how you define a slump. Even now, I think I’m in a slump as an actor. For instance, it might be hard to call it a slump, but I have my concerns too. Sometimes, I don’t like my acting, even when my director said it was okay. Then I start thinking about why the director said it was okay, and what I don’t like about it. Then I shoot the scene again and again until I’m satisfied. But I’m not sure it was the right thing to do. That’s the problem I always have. When I find myself in a slump, if that’s what you call, I try to figure out what caused it. I try to figure out if I’m having trouble because of my own thoughts or because of a specific cause. I try to take a step back to figure out what it is.

I believe if you take a step back, and look at yourself and the situation from an objective perspective, you’ll be able to cope with it better. Because then you’ll be able to find whatever put you in your situation.

Do you think you’re closer to a happy life?

I can’t remember exactly when I said that, but my standards have changed a bit. I can’t remember exactly what situation I was in or what thoughts I had when I said that. But I think I was talking about achieving something or finding something that satisfies me and makes me happy. I think it’s hard to define the word happiness. It can be defined differently depending on how you see it. These days, I think happiness is about how much you experience happy and positive feelings throughout the day. On the days when I had those feelings, no matter how tough the day was, at the end of the day, I can tell myself I was happy that day. And on the days when I didn’t experience those feelings, I can’t help but think it was a tough day. So these days, I try to find the small things that make me feel happy in my everyday life.

What is the thing you think everyone should experience?

Traveling. I suggest you travel somewhere where the culture and the environment are different. It gives you a new perspective. While traveling, you experience new emotions and discover the sides of you you have never noticed. And I think that’s a great experience for many reasons.

I think touring all those islands [in the Philippines] would be a great experience.

What do you do when you use your phone?

I like to read news. I read all sections. I think it’s nice to know what’s happening in the world I’m living in anyway. I’d like to at least have a rough idea of what’s going on.

What kind of apps do you like to use?

I often use those that are related to my job. OTT platforms, for example.

Do you watch the dramas you’re in?

No. [I watch] everything else.

Could you tell us anything memorable from the Smart shoot?

The Smart commercials include a lot of visual effects. Everything that surrounded me was computer graphics, so I had to act in an empty space. It’s exciting to imagine what the result will be like, but  at the same time, knowing if I was doing all right or even what I was doing made me feel a little awkward. But it’s exciting as well.

Yes or No Segment

“I think I was born to be an actor.”

Now I think I was born to be an actor. But I also think this might not be the only thing I can be good at. When I was young, I wanted to become a detective. But now I think I could be a golfer too. I also think I can run a business. There are some other things I want to try as well.

My hobby is playing golf. I like playing golf, so I want to be good at it. I even think, if I had started playing when I was little, I might have dreamed of becoming a golf player.

“I often cry when I watch dramas or movies.”

I don’t cry very often. Somehow, I can cry when I act.

“I like action more than romantic comedies.”

No. The thing is, it depends on my mood. It depends on what I want to do at the moment. It also depends on what I’m shooting at the moment. Depending on my condition and situation ,the same scenario can be read differently. It also depends on what I’m interested in, what catches my attention, and what I want to say, which changes all the time. I can get different impressions from the same scenario, depending on when I read it.

Secret Garden felt like destiny to me. After My Lovely Sam Soon, I didn’t really get to do romantic comedies. I also just had more chances to do other genres. Then the moment I thought I could do a romantic comedy, I had Secret Garden.

“I search my name on portal websites once a day.”

Yes. I think I do it almost every day. I do it because I want to know if there’s something about me that I don’t know of. For example, when there’s an event like this, I never know when it’ll be covered. So I search my name every now and then to see how it’s covered.

“I love myself a lot.”

No. I feel like I don’t love myself very much. I push myself a lot, but I barely compliment myself. That’s why I said no just now. Living as an actor, I often feel like I’m forced to live as Hyun Bin, which makes it hard for me to care about my true self. This is one of the reasons why I don’t use social media. I want to keep my work and personal life separate. I want to learn about myself on my own. I think it’s something only I can deal with. I think this is also one of the reasons why.

HYUN BIN’S WORK 

Have you always been such a great pianist?

I learned the piano when I was little, but I had to practice when I had to shoot [Crash Landing On You].

Was the acting difficult somehow?

It was hard indeed. But both on Crash Landing On You and Confidential Assignment, I speak Pyongyang dialect. I heard it was different depending on the profession of the speaker. After shooting Confidential Assignment, I had to learn the accent all over again. The second time was easier because I have done it before. It was easier for me to approach it.

Can you play the piano?

I used to when I was little, but I haven’t been playing for a while. I haven’t been playing for so long that I forgot everything. But because of that scene, I had to play that piano. So I practiced that piece. That scene was filmed in Switzerland. As you know, there aren’t pianos in hotel rooms. We brought a piano all the way from Korea. We brought a digital piano all the way to Switzerland so I could practice in my room. Then we shot that scene.

What’s the most memorable moment from that shoot?

We filmed it in many different places, and that part was the most memorable. We had to film it in the places where you can’t see skyscrapers due to the story. So we had to film it in the countryside, and even abroad sometimes.

Was [Memories of the Alhambra] shot in front of a green screen?

No, they were all shot in ordinary places by myself. There were some scenes where I was with the characters only visible to me. We shot the scene together once and then I shot the scene alone. Writer Song Jae Jung made it possible. Also director Ahn Gil Ho. People in the neighborhood came and watched too, especially when we shot the plaza scene. Luckily, there were more foreigners than Koreans there, which made it less embarrassing for me.

You said that you just finished shooting Confidential Assignment 2. What tough things did you do this time?

Well, its scale has become bigger. And the first series was only about South and North Korea’s cooperation. This time, the US is involved as well.

How’s your chemistry with Yoo Hae Jin?

It’s upgraded. We worked together before. The name of his character is Jin Tae. My character and Jin Tae’s family have a good relationship, so we were supposed to be comfortable around each other. And we added some details based on that.

Did you know Secret Garden would become so popular?

No, I didn’t. But I heard from a fellow actor during the shoot that people out there are crazy about it. I was always on the set so I didn’t have any chance to communicate with people outside. Although I did hear how popular it was outside, I couldn’t feel it at all. I just continued shooting.

You had a lot of catchphrases. I bet you had no idea those lines would be so popular.

I had no idea. I found the scenes like the foam kiss scene and the sit-up scene quite interesting, but at the same time, I found it a little cringy too. But I did want to make those scenes entertaining.

I suppose Secret Garden was your turning point.

It was indeed. Mostly because it was the last drama I shot before I entered the army. Thanks to this drama, I could wrap up what I have been doing and move on to the next level, which was very nice to me.

Hyde Jekyll, Me. This is the first drama you shot after joining the army.

Right. I shot this after The Fatal Encounter.

You played a man who had two personalities, Seo Jin, a very cold man, and Robin, a very sweet man. I see why this character can be intriguing to actors, but it must have been really hard to act.

It was really hard indeed.

Which one are you closer to, Seo Jin or Robin?

I’d say half and half.

What was your favorite scene?

I remember one of Robin’s scenes. It wasn’t played here, but there’s this scene where Robin holds Ha Na and cries out loud, saying his head hurts. And somehow, I still remember the vibe on the set and my emotions then. I’m not sure why though.

Is there any of your other works that you’d recommend to us?

If it was autumn now, I’d recommend Late Autumn. It’s a drama that makes you look back on your daily life.

Final Messages

I’m always grateful to my fans. All I can do for them to repay their love is to continue acting, hoping it would make their life a little better.

Although it was for a short time, I got to talk with my fans and talk about my works for a short while. It was nice to communicate with my fans, even though I could only see them through a screen.

Both Bargaining, the movie I filmed last year and Confidential Assignment 2, the movie I finished earlier this year are almost ready to be released now. I cannot tell you for sure when they will be released because it will depend on the situation, but they will be the first movies you’ll see. I’ll make sure to find good dramas and movies and do my best. Please wait until then.

Drama, 'Hallyu filial son' rises... 'Crash Landing on You' ranked No. 1 preferred by overseas fans

2021.08.03. 10:46 am

Korea Institute for International Cultural Exchange, publishes ' 2021 Global Hallyu Trend'

0003206334_001_20210803104606751.jpg?type=w430

Last year's list of most preferred dramas and movies by foreigners. Provided by Korea International Cultural Exchange Agency

Even in the face of COVID- 19 , the Korean Wave continues to be strong. In particular, dramas and entertainment programs raised the status of Hallyu. 

The Korea International Cultural Exchange Promotion Agency, a private foundation under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism , announced on the 3rd that it has recently published ' 2021 Global Hallyu Trend', which analyzes annual Hallyu issues and introduces the status of Hallyu by country . The global Hallyu trend utilizes the results of a survey of 8,500 foreign Hallyu consumers in 8 countries and statistical data related to Hallyu content exports….. 

Last year's most preferred Korean drama, 'Crash Landing on You' took first place with 9.5 %. 'Psycho, but it's okay' was followed by 4.1 % and 'The World of the Married' with 2.8 %. ….

The most preferred actor was Lee Min-ho with 9.6 %. Next, Hyun Bin, who was not on the list in the previous year, took second place with 3.5 %, followed by Gong Yoo ( 2.3 %). 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/081/0003206334

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I am not his long fan, I just watch him in SEGA and know him better after watching CA, MOTA, the negotiation, rampant, and CLOY.
FOR ME..his recommendation is OK but a minus, he just missing mention his last movie "The Negotiation and The Rampant movie" in smart FM. 
The negotiation, not because of co-actor SYJ, but it is the first movie he acts as a villain, maybe for his solid fans act as a villain its can damage his image but for a viewer, the actor could do an excellent job (protagonist or antagonist) is fantastic.

I really hope he acts in the psycho role in the next project. Jung woo sung, Kim soo hyun, Jo jung suk and Lee Jong suk, they did act in a psycho role.

But we can't expect the award from a psycho role :grimace:       still, the actors get range a genre.
He should add the Rampant movie to the list his recommendation, that is a good movie, and he good act in there. I like the Kingdom series, I hope HB joins in the next Kingdom or new Kingdom maybe :approves:.

But lets we move...
I waiting for "the point man or the bargaining" release
A few days ago I saw Jae Jae YT channel did an interview with  Hwang jung min, I thought it's for the point man movie promotion, but I was wrong he was promoted for his movie. 
So, soon or later we can see HB interview to promote the movie, some actors/actresses do promotion with join in a variety or talk show on TV and another do with OTT. 
will the point man release on HB birthday? like Escape from Mogadishu movie release on Ju in sung birthday

HAPPY DAY :issohappy:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

[CLOY | Korean Institute for International Cultural Exchange “2021 Global Hallyu Trend”]:

Congratulations CLOY for 2021 Global Hallyu Trend and Hyun Bin with 3.5% for 2nd Top Actors!:shaq:

[Hyun Bin | VAST x SimInvest Update]:

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSGRtSAJjcx/?utm_medium=copy_link

[Son Ye Jin | Yahoo Taiwan News]:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Wow, from Naver blog, someone saw our CP happily golfing at Namhae SC golf club enjoying their well deserved vacay holiday with LMJ….It will be lovely if LBH was there too!

Doubters can now be rest assured that our lovely couple are staying strong; spending good quality time with each other and their friends enjoying life to fullness.

Guess we know who  is the owner of that Pink golf head club and took the pic of HB & his SC buddy yesterday.

There was also another golf sighting from our CP around 7/10, before HB 7/11 Bench LIVE FM.

:glee::selfie2:

Namhae SC 

8-BCFB932-BC6-F-4178-94-EE-E027362-EC460

BC4-A14-B9-B0-F8-473-A-B18-D-AA1-C47-A96

VAST has officially opened a weibo account.

6482-C049-E073-4402-A841-8-D73-BAF249-B1

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Not BinJin related but Forums.Soompi related. 

It’s nice to see again the familiar names posting here again, whom I have not seen for awhile @puan iryantie@QueenieBee@BinJinBest@MASTERPIECE@cybertron

Just to let you know that when I was just new in this forum last year, your posts/comments have been an encouragement to me. It’s like you have guided me during my baby steps in the BinJin fandom. 

Funny thing that it takes a brouhaha last weekend to hear from you again. And just like the good old times, your post has enlightened and encouraged me. Thank you guys!! 

I hope you’re all doing well and healthy.

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2