[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Coming fm Crocodile Men Naver blog this afternoon

[Crocodile News] 21F/W shooting site sketch with Crocodile's new face Hyun Bin

July 15th, when the last heat wave started, was the day of the 21F/W photo shoot with Hyun Bin, the new face of Crocodile from Dunfield Group. 

Since the typhoon had been predicted from the previous day, the night before filming, the filming team and the PR team held an emergency meeting. 

We even had a discussion about what might happen. 

Spoiler

I was even more worried when I heard the news that other shoots were canceled one after another due to rain. 

The only thing I was worried about was this steamy heat and the humid weather that made it impossible to get rid of the feeling of getting wet at any moment. 

It was Hyun Bin, who had to wear thick winter clothes. 

Since I had to do both indoor and outdoor shooting, I was even more worried. 

Goose padding and a very no warm neck polka dot in winter, so in this sweltering heat... (ellipsis, just imagine~ ^^) 

This is Hyun Bin who meticulously monitors every time a costume shoot is over. 

He showed a professional side by discussing with the writer while monitoring and re-shooting if necessary. 

There's just nothing going on

In this way, we finished a short filming from am to 4 o'clock. 

Although it must have been hot and difficult throughout the filming, he did not show a hard expression, but only showed a consistent cool appearance. 

I hope that the image of Hyun Bin, who is working hard on filming with a sincere heart, will be conveyed to Crocodile employees and store owners across the country, giving them strength. 

Of course, we and the fans are happy to see Hyun Bin's wonderful side~ 

Please keep an eye out for the male crocodile that will unfold in the future!

https://m.blog.naver.com/crocodileblog/222449727875

512164-EB-C2-EB-48-C2-981-C-881-BEB8-EDB

D141-B947-2353-4-D4-D-BEBC-1265-B96-EE57

B94-BECD4-883-E-4-ACF-AD19-05-D01-FE5-A0

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

July ending with a week filled with different faces of HB from “Ri Jeong Hyeok” CrocodileSim Invest Investor Bean to Hotter than Sun Tom Ford Expensive Hyun Bin AND BF KTP Shopping Sighting 2.0:lol:

36-CC3-EEE-F50-F-4-B59-9-CCF-CFF76-DCF0-

VAST IG updated Investor HB x SimInvest 

26-B68-C95-9-F31-4-A7-B-956-B-1-C444117-
“Spend a Happy Friday with Actor Hyun Bin” 

HB x SMART FM (pre-recorded) coming tomorrow 7/31, 6pm (PST)

Smart giveaway access code to tweeters including international tweeters fm Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, US, UK etc who participated  & won in “Why is Hyun Bin your ultimate oppa?”  

International fans can watch the below LIVE REPLAYABLE STREAMING by BinJin Indonesia tweeter who was one of the lucky winner in Smart giveaway code.

Spoiler

27490147-D4-F2-46-AA-A97-C-438-FB713-E23

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hello Chinggus!

Whose Excited for tomorrow’s event? Get ready and fastened your seatbelts BinJin Nation for tomorrow!:Pandabulous:

Spoiler

Congratulations Everyone!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):
Spoiler

[Son Ye Jin | Naver Thirty-Nine & KOFIC Update]:

[Hyun Bin | TOM FORD Fragrance YouTube Video Update]:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Son Ye-jin ♥' Hyun Bin, he looks more handsome with his forehead exposed... charismatic eyes

2021.07.30. 5:35 pm

[Herald POP]

C7616780-C1-A1-4-E97-805-D-7-D92-D5-DAAF
view orp
A60018-F0-81-DE-41-FF-B63-D-5-D87-FB2674
view original

VAST Entertainment's Instagram
Hyun Bin showed a warm visual. 

On 30th, on the official Instagram of the agency VAST Entertainment, several photos were posted along with the article, "The video campaign with actor Hyun Bin has been released." 

In the published photo, Hyun Bin is working on a commercial shoot. Above all, Hyun Bin overwhelms the gaze with his charismatic eyes. The sculptural visuals stand out from the neatly pulled up hairstyle to the perfect suit fit. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin recently officially admitted that he and Son Ye-jin are dating and finished filming for the movie 'Confidential Assignment 2'. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

YJ + SYA Jeju trip photo coming from a Jeju  Korean beef restaurant both ladies visited in May.  Wow YJ was carrying her 2 tote bags  and KITTY.

:selfie2::glee:

BFD4507-B-706-E-41-BA-8-FF1-31-CBBA20-E6

CFBB431-B-E7-FE-4870-BC49-2857-AA190494.

Spoiler

E0672178-51-B6-4438-B051-B478-CCCF97-DE.

0-BAAD2-A7-DF47-4367-8313-701-B016-BF9-D

• Like 6
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, JH_2722 said:

I’m so excited!:D @KimDdalgi

@JH_2722I’m excited too. What a great BinJin month.:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

[Hyun Bin | SMART FM YouTube Livestream Link from BINJIN INDONESIA Twitter]:

[1st Option]:

Spoiler

YouTube Link:

https://youtu.be/749ljv3nHiM

Thank you  @BINJIN INDONESIA #BINJININDONESIA for sharing the link I know those BinJin Nation are so excited with FM event later.:Megathanks:

[2nd Option]:

Link:

https://m.twitch.tv/binjinstreams

[Son Ye Jin |   Mega Magazine]:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7/31/2019 CLOY Script Table Read and it had been 2 years…

0374150-E-6-D0-D-4-C0-A-9075-CC31-A6-EA9

A13-DA51-D-9-AB3-4-C14-A7-F7-BE772-E9395

TvN CLOY Script Table Read

Spoiler

TODAY 7/31, we have HB x Smart Virtue FM at 6pm PST

Re-sharing HB FM LIVE STREAM by BinJin Indonesia tweet acct for International fans.  Its a replayable link to watch talking HB nth times even after todays FM.   Enjoy the FM:)

Spoiler

The Captain is coming…

Spoiler

67-CAE3-D4-E517-40-CD-BD61-E2534-AD240-B

Korea Corporate Reputation Institute Jun 30 - July 30 Movie Star Brand Reputation…

2021-07-31 09:10

In July 2021, the top 30 movie actors brand reputation rankings are Jo In-seong, Cho Seung-woo, Song Ji-hyo, Park Seo-joon, Jo Jung-seok, Song Joong-ki, Gong Yoo, Moon Chae-won, Seo In-guk, Son Ye-jin, Kim Dae-myung, Lee Dong-hwi, Lee Je-hoon, Jang Hye-jin, Lee Byung-hun, Kim Dong-wook, Jin Ki-joo, Ko Won-hee, Lee Kwang-soo, Park Hae-jin, Kim Hyeon-soo, Hyun Bin, Ryu Jun-yeol, Song Seung-heon, Sung Dong-il, Ma Dong-seok, Han Ji-min, Oh Jong-hyuk, Kim Yun-seok, and Ha Jung-woo were in that order. 

YJ is ranked 10th and HB at 22nd

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

@JH_2722I’m excited too. What a great BinJin month.:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

[Hyun Bin | SMART FM YouTube Livestream Link from BINJIN INDONESIA Twitter]:

[1st Option]:

Reveal hidden contents

Again thank you @KimDdalgi I woke up this morning read a dm you sent me last night including Hyun Bin fan meet link. Your such a kind hearted one. Even through dm’s you give your 100% effort to asked a fan group in Twitter from Indonesia just to shared with us the fan meet for today. Thank you! Keep going!@KimDdalgi

Edited by JH_2722
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone! Exciting day today for HyunBin’s fanmeet by Smart Philippines. Thank you @KimDdalgi for your generosity in sharing this info. 

Looking forward to this event today! 6pm Manila time and it will be 8pm in my country.

I better asked the husband to cook and wash the dishes as I will need my full attention watching this. I’ve learned my lesson from YeJin’s fanmeet, I was cooking and having dinner, was not 100% watching, and I have to rewatch. 

To all who have access to watch HyunBin, enjoy and have fun!

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

HB x SMART FAN MEET x WILBROSLIVE IGS

SAM is back co-host HB FM with Park KL.  

It is pre-recorded fan meet filmed on the week of 7/16 when Sir Glenn and Winston Ilamas were in Seoul organising YJ LIVE 7/16 fan meet.

Simple Smart Ako! Ready for Hyun Bin?  Its NOW!!

3-CF47262-AAF6-4-B2-C-BDCD-E19-E477957-B

HB SMART FM BTS

Spoiler

4397-DF8-D-B331-4099-AC93-68584-D14-B077

6333-B8-BC-D794-4-DF0-A4-C3-5618527582-D

DADF654-E-D7-B6-4-A25-85-D1-B75-A33-D6-A

20096759-1-CC9-49-E8-A897-936-ECAF06-FE5

4464-EC70-7974-4-FFB-BEF6-A91-EC92-D0-CE

01-D4-A1-C1-DE1-C-436-E-ADA0-15-E373-DF5

Me and intl fans are not Smartee but with the Smart giveaway codes; a Maestro account in 3 simple steps we are ready to Smart Hallyu Hangouts with Hyun Bin.

Thanks Smart for the giveaway codes and  kind souls giving away their extra access codes to HB kfans, cfans,  intl fans allowing everyone to enjoy HB Fan Meet; and lovely tweeters doing LIVE STREAMINGS.

Everyone is so excited to see talking, moving HB, his interaction with lucky fans, Q&A segments, his baritone “Mahal ko kayo, Smartees” 2.0.

He although separates his  Actor Hyun Bin vs his personal life but he didn't leave YJ at home. 

He mentioned her in Metrostyle interview; acknowledged her as the best partner during his APAN acceptance speech. Even in his BENCH FM, he “brought”her along by dropping "I like the present as it is.”

Is he “bringing” his best partner into Smart FM later??  For you to know for me to find out :)

CBB8-A6-D8-C515-49-B4-9-CC3-E4-CDA3-FFAE

6111-A783-B8-E1-4-FAF-A99-F-ACBE639-BD87

• Like 3

[Quiz Time]:

[Hyun Bin | SMART Hallyu Hangouts FM]:

Spoiler

Spoiler

[Shy and Handsome]:

Spoiler

[Happiness]:

Spoiler

It sounds and looks fams when Hyun Bin said he doesn’t like to watch his own show just like his other half and his Best Partner Son Ye Jin when she talks about watching her own show and she answer the same on her Good Person. Both are the same they doesn’t like to watch their own show.:issohappy:

Spoiler

[Golf]:

Spoiler

[CLOY + MOTA + SEGA + Hyde, Jekyll and Me]:

Spoiler

How lucky fans it is. Even the stickers cup came from the fans he remebers and keep it in his house. How sentimental Hyun Bin was. OMG! How cute it was when Hyun Bin speak in English same with Son Ye Jin they humbly speak in English with not bragging anyone that they know how to speak in English Language. What a great Couple indeed. 

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

[SMART Hangouts with Hyun Bin is Trending at #1 spot]:

[Thank You SMART Telecommunication]:

Thank You SMART Telecommunication for this BinJin Inevitable SMART CF with BinJin SMART Hallyu Hangouts Fan Meet to make it possible. We BinJin Nation are glad that these event was successfully done and we were grateful for experiencing the first and a lifetime moment with BinJin as they are both became SMART Ambassador to be remembered. More Projects to come for our BinJin Couple! Stay happy, safe and healthy!:Megathanks:

[Hyun Bin with Glenn Llamas]:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

HB x WilbroLive Glenn Ilamas x Smart FM

DA585548-2095-42-E5-A77-C-C8-A129-B3-B5-

“ I have that sticker in my house “- Hyun Bin

Whipped HB jolted his eyes, really surprised and pointed at the cup sleeve sticker on  the right screen.  He recognised THAT CUP SLEEVE STICKER from the coffee truck BinJinFam sent to his CA2 set a day in May and happily explained to MC Park!!

AHEM, can we see what so special about this cup sleeve.  Baby YJ is in the sticker and he brought the cup sleeve sticker home showing to his good partner! 

Its the famous BB BinJin cup sleeve sticker!  Another little crumb fm this FM!!!

CA632-C72-D613-44-EF-8888-85449-DDCAEAE.

80421404-6493-43-E9-AB70-A1-B7-F3814-EAF

Spoiler

His manager also collected cup sleeves fm HB coffee/food trucks.  BB BinJin sticker is in his collection and was ft 2x in his IGS!!

013-E3-CBF-73-B2-48-FA-A515-DFD1827-EBFF

BinJinFam cup sleeves(stickers) for his coffer truck.

17-A57-ED4-2-E42-43-C3-A2-CE-70-F0737856

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

Is the FM of Hyun Bin with smart was pre-recorded?? 

Yes it was PRE-RECORDED on 7/8 when Sir Glenn and Winston Llamas were in Seoul organising YJ 7/16 LIVE FM.