[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, KanpekiLove said:

I have also been searching up fanfics about them! It was how I coped with my other ship (Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) after BOF ended. But sadly I have not seen any BinJIn fanfics out there.

There will be no fanfic because what HB and SYJ have are real tho :lol: :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Insightful 1

I watched Hyun Bin's interview on KBS Entertainment Weekly in 2018 and he said Secret Garden was a memorable drama for him because it was a closure to his 20s before moving on to the 30s. HB usually chooses exotic and action works to act in and so CLOY is so special because of many reasons:

1. It's a Rom-Com genre piece. HB did say when he did promotion for The Negotiation with SYJ that he'd like to star in a Rom-Com piece soon.

2. He gets to star in it with SYJ. He was so impressed by her acting in The Negotiation (and from her previous works), and said that he'd like to star in a Rom-Com piece with her (specifically with her) during the promotion for The Negotiation.

3. It's a closure to his 30s as he's already 38 (39 in Korean age). I doubt he'd star in another Rom-Com right away before moving onto his early 40s.

I can't believe both of then are in their late 30s, they look so young! I just hope they find their love and happiness soon. Whether they end up being a couple and getting married or not, I'm just grateful that HB and SYJ finally got to work and created lots of happy/sweet memories together. It's rare to find real/close friends who you can really laugh and share honest moments with, don't we all agree on that?

• Like 11
  • Love 10

I was rewatching the BTS before posting the thing below: 

. There was a part where in HB suggests they (with SYJ) jump on the bed. And then she tells him to just look at her.

. With their hands interlocking part, HB seems to be so giddy doing it and SYJ just kind of lets him. The whole time, you can totally hear the director cracking up in the background.

. Why are they having some kind of role reversal? 

. In the hospital scene, they had me in stitches because HB couldn’t control his excitement to show SYJ his scars. The way that he didn’t let her finish her line and how she got annoyed was funny. 

I know this is the shippers thread but...YO! 

Someone posted this on the main thread.

This is insane.

83898437_1024935084551951_83420106800349

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, xxyy said:

That is until I see him with SYJ in the interview in the movie theater.

@xxyy

I saw this one totally out of coincidence, quite soon after the IV was first posted, so i watched it long before the rumours started to circulate. YT randomly suggested me that video, and since im a fan of both, i thought "why not?".

And then BAMMM...i noticed just how these 2 genuinely enjoyed their time together.

During an interview.

On national tv.

It was particularly interesting bcoz SYJ blatantly confessed she never watched one of HB's past work & he responded with JOKES.

I was like, HB? Jokes during IV? When?

And the way they wrapped up the IV, with some NGs is just unheard of.

No one would believe that it was the first time they ever got involved in a project.

5 hours ago, xxyy said:

Boy was I wrong ? In all the interviews with her was constantly smiling and joking and stealing glances at her – I was like what is happening and am I seeing things :blink:?

At first, since i didnt wanna misread things, i told myself that he also looked at the the actresses he used to work in the past with the same level of intensity, since i remember he once said in an IV thats how he was taught by his parents to pay attention at what others are saying. But when i looked back at his SG days, he was also looking at HJW with such focused face, but more like out of pure admiration for his senior/sunbae.

Then i was reminded by several other vids where he was doing promotional tour with different actresses, and every single time, he would do the same gestures, like it's his default pro gesture.

Until Negotiation happened. Not only did he smile brightly this time, he also laughed, made agyeos, initiated jokes & even lowkey "bullied" SYJ. And she seemed used to it as well.

Since then, i be like, "This is something else."

P.S. Think i want to screenshoot your post, print it & put it in a bedazzled frame. :) #noshame

• Like 13
  • Love 8

43 minutes ago, Woodshop said:

@xxyy

I saw this one totally out of coincidence, quite soon after the IV was first posted, so i watched it long before the rumours started to circulate. YT randomly suggested me that video, and since im a fan of both, i thought "why not?".

And then BAMMM...i noticed just how these 2 genuinely enjoyed their time together.

During an interview.

On national tv.

It was particularly interesting bcoz SYJ blatantly confessed she never watched one of HB's past work & he responded with JOKES.

And the way they wrapped up the IV, with some NGs is just unheard of.

No one would believe that it was the first time they ever got involved in a project.

At first, since i didnt wanna misread things, i told myself that he also looked at the the actresses he used to work in the past with the same level of intensity, since i remember he once said in an IV thats how he was taught by his parents to pay attention at what others are saying. But when i looked back at his SG days, he was also looking at HJW with such focused face, but more like out of pure admiration for his senior/sunbae.

Then i was reminded by several other vids where he was doing promotional tour with different actresses, and every single time, he would do the same gestures, like it's his default pro gesture.

Until Negotiation happened. Not only did he smile brightly this time, he also laughed, made agyeos, initiated jokes & even lowkey "bullied" SYJ. And she seemed used to it as well.

P.S. Think i want to screenshoot your post, print it & put it in a bedazzled frame. :) #noshame

haha same opinion, and just look at HB's amazed expression *like he just admire his girlfriend on the screen* (1:57) when they were playing a past commercial of Yejin :lol:

she said she didn't watch that drama but guess the answer correctly and acting shock that she knows (3:06) :ph34r: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, xxyy said:

OMG...LOOK AT YOU and YOUR WILD ASSUMPTION !! LOL !!

I know right hahaha.. Thats why some haters said we are delusional (like I care B))but,  it is plausible.  @egluvsnupi what cool friend's husband you have... Now you should show the bts and ask him what does he think of HB x SYJ.. Because sometime men think the same:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Winny said:

we might not agree on some things but we all want HB and SYJ to end up together, right? :blush: Peace!

YES YES AND YESSSSSS

OH PLEASE BINJIN!

YOU TWO LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!

I DONT BELIEVE IF THERES NOTHING BETWEEN THEM AFTER SEEING ALL THE SIMKOONG *HEART FLUTTERING* MOMENTS.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Woodshop said:

But when i looked back at his SG days, he was also looking at HJW with such focused face, but more like out of pure admiration for his senior/sunbae.

Same @Woodshop Same!! Right ...HB and Joke don't go together in a sentence but look what SYJ does to him now lol !!

That's exactly how i felt about him and HJW , I literally thought they be so close bts, giving that SG is a funny drama. Yes, there is a lot of chemistry on screen and I loved the drama so much. In reality, just like you said "he looks at her with focus face" well said. 

2 hours ago, Woodshop said:

Amen to this #noshame :wub: 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Xoxo said:

syj is very secretive about her relationship.so far,  we only know Kim Nam Gill and until now,  we don't even know if their dating news is true. However,  Yejin cleared the rumor by saying they are only friend (she said it herself). However,  look into her IG and you will know which actor dominate the feed :wub:, and most pics with HB are not an official posters, they are personal pics. And,  Yejin never denied their relationship directly. Both said, their dating news didn't effect their decision to act together. It doesn't bother them.  (if you guys remember,  HB answered first,  Yejin followed his lead). Based on my instinct (we all been in flirting,  courting process right? ) , their selca with the big :heart:above their head is thay day they become a couple. 

Yessss i noticed that!!! It's so easy to just say we're close friends but they didn't even try to lie omoooooo~

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

I'm SYJ fan who watched almost all her BTS.. I can say that in CLOY BTS she behaved just as her normal self except for the last BTS when she wasn't feeling well may be so she looks a bit weak and un energetic hahaha

In CLOY because her costar is HB, I feel that she's acting less dominant.. for me that's a good thing.. it's mean she has respects on HB

SYJ is cheery n bubbly n fun but I think it's hard to win her heart or her trust.. she seems doesn't trust people easily that's why she want a guy that wait her for a long time :D she must want to make sure is it Love or just Lust.. smart girl SYJ..

I really really want they both got together

If HB can conquer her heart wahh that'll be amazing

Exact what I'm thinking too.

In many clips I often see her friendly but uncomfortable gaze (I felt that) when the surrounding guys look at her excessively as if wanting to eat her:rolleyes:. She always behaves friendly and funny with people but also puts a protective wall around her.

Wish she'll have a guy who loves her sincerely more than she loves him, could make her happy and reliable. FIDELITY.

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

The sepanx is real, comrades. Ughhhh.. been listening to Crush all day. And reading your posts. How I wish we can fast forward to Saturday.

I'm curious to know, from the long-time HB and SYJ fans, if this is their normal selves. Yep, there have been insights here and there. Just wanted to know more, though. Am I being too greedy? Heehee :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, creativedistraction said:

They're already so so popular that I dont think a big announcement like this will affect their careers anymore. 

I agree. Professionally, they have a rich portfolio with various genres outside romance so they wont lose a lot fans for being "off the market". Jeon Ji Hyun even became more popular after she got married

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I’m a long fan of Yejin and she’s that bubbly girl and easygoing with all her partners, she always creates a great atmosphere on set while shooting making everyone around her comfortable it’s that why so many directors and partners acclaim her and I think it’s one of the motives that many of her past co-workes worked again with her more than just once. BUT, she’s a litle different that her “normal” being. Like she’s getting shy in every single kiss scene with a Hyun Bin and until CLOY I never saw her getting embarrassing for doing a kiss scene usually was always her partner that gets shy. And the glances that she keeps making with Hyun Bin their eye contact for me that’s new as well. Like someone said previously her with HB she’s acting more “girly” I never saw my Yejin being the shy girl before, that’s so cute :wub:.
About HB I can’t tell u with details because I just started to “follow” after his collaboration with Yejin on The Negotiation but a lot of ppl said that he’s not that playful guy with other actress and for me it’s pretty clear through his actions and gestures that there’s something more than just a friendship.

Awww.. and YJ is really witty with her answers during interviews, right? She makes interviewers speechless. But when being asked about the rumors of their relationship, she seems to be a bit shy. I dunno heehee :sweatingbullets:

Kim daepyo is so cute in the bts. Today was really a bad day for me because of a series of unfortunate events and I had to watch those clips over and over again to get through today. Ughhhhh

• Like 9
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Awww.. and YJ is really witty with her answers during interviews, right? She makes interviewers speechless. But when being asked about the rumors of their relationship, she seems to be a bit shy. I dunno heehee :sweatingbullets:

Kim daepyo is so cute in the bts. Today was really a bad day for me because of a series of unfortunate events and I had to watch those clips over and over again to get through today. Ughhhhh

SYJ always makes everyone speechless, our confident outspoken queen :wub:.Back in STIR she was cool and joking about the comments that she and JHI should start dating, but when was about HB or she was a little bit awkward with the question or she was a little bit evasive about it, so I'm curious about her abrupt change :smirk:.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, xxyy said:

I had all these questions last night. I thought I'll just post it the morning but within the past 12 hrs/5 pages later....all the questions have been answered! Lol you lovely comrades… :wub:

Here it goes anyways as I have already drafted my post…

What is HB (and SYJ) personality and how has SYJ changed him?

10 hours ago, xxyy said:

Y’all did already answer it in the past pages but do feel free as I’d love to read more of HB’s before and after personality :D

Here is my story to the sailing of the ship.......

I have loved SYJ for a really long time because of "The Classic”. I can't remember how many times, I have watched the film. She was just so beautiful and that movie was just perfection. I didn't want anybody to be with SYJ (but JIS due to that movie). Funny though, I’ve never really watched her interviews nor any behind the scenes. So i was never really aware of her real life personality. 

HB was introduced to me through  Millionaire's First Love and Secret Garden. (I knew him in Kim Sam Soon but I didn't really watch it back then ). He was this tsundere/ spoiled/ funny character in MFL and in SG , he was mean/funny/spoiled brat character. So, I foolishly assumed that his real personality must be really fun and outgoing. When I saw the SG making of , I was surprised to see that HB & HJW seems formal with one another even in the funny scenes. I was like wait - do they not like each other or are they just introverts? I started noticing in the later interviews that he is very nice, soft spoken, polite, shy even and always look so composed. So, I concluded that uhmm....HB do have a reserved personality. But then, I even appreciated him more cuz of his ability transform into a complete different person. 

And I feel like HB’s personal life was much more on the news radar than SYJ ever was. It is ironic cuz he is reserved. But he is quick on admitting to the dating news and that makes him professional, which i admire. Anyways, I was so heartbroken when HB dated SHK, though I love her. I didn’t think that they were a good match for some reason. Then again, he dated KSR -  I was shocked and disappointed. She "again" didn't seems like a good match to him ( tbh …what do I even know? ) I thought it was just my posessive fan girl-self being jealous #noshame

That is until I see him with SYJ in the interview in the movie theater. It was like OMG :o– he can smile wholeheartedly and he can joke too! In all The Negotiation interview/fan videos with her, his dimples were constantly on display – I was just like that’s new :blink:! He was so attentive towards her - something I haven't seen him do in as much before.

By then - I have seen SYJ with JHI in The Pretty Noona making of videos and thought she just seems like the cool and fun person in general. She would just clicked with whomever. 

Then I arrived to the era of CLOY with all these assumption that HB is reserved and SYJ is fun

Boy was I wrong ? In all the interviews with her was constantly smiling and joking and stealing glances at her – I was like what is happening and am I seeing things :blink:?

Here is this long time fan girl - whom only wants SYJ to be with JIS and whom wants HB to be with practically no one else and finally realizing that with SYJ THIS IS IT!! DONE DEAL! for HB!!!

I was so disappointed in myself for not realizing this pair earlier. :wub:

I REALLY REALLY enjoyed reading about your shipping journey!!

Unlike you though, I had NO IDEA about HB and SYJ's real personality when I started watching CLOY. I've only seen them in dramas (MNIKSS, SG) and films (The Classic, A Moment to Remember). So it was a BIG reveal to me when I watched all the interviews and also discussion in soompi forum, that HB is introverted and shy, and SYJ is extroverted and friendly. That's like a complete opposite to their most famous roles!! It made me respect them more, at how they can act so well to depict roles that are pretty different to their more dominant personality!!

I also think that HB really act pretty differently when he is with SJY, and is most likely having a crush or in love with her (if they are not already dating). But SYJ is a bit more difficult to read as she is always friendly, funny and approachable to everyone. As you are a long time fan of SYJ, do you have any clues??

I do see though that SYJ acts pretty "familiar" with HB during CLOY BTS, like "beating" his arms during NGs, comfortable with HB putting his arms around her during NGs, acting "spoiled" with him like when she asked him to stand with legs apart (as he was too tall) and even held his belt to cajole him.... is that something SYJ has done with her other male co-stars?

I'm already so high with them being such great friends and so close to each other, so comfortable together, and will be even MORE THRILLED and over-the-moon should they end up as the real OTP! I hope they get all the privacy they need to develop their relationship and ready to announce their marriage without media outing them prematurely.

Both HB and SYJ are pretty "big bosses" and influential within the SK entertainment industry, and also very private. So I hope they are able to control the media play themselves and have all the time they need together, away from prying eyes!!

• Like 5
  • Love 8