[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

54 minutes ago, Avani said:

Afterwards, she went to the US for a vacation. She went first so it wasn't a planned ttravel to go on dates with HB. In fact, I believe it was HB who decided to chase her and surprise her on her bday. I Don t think SYJ would ask him to go meet her while his drama MOTA was still airing. HB, who is always concerned and curious about audience reception of his works left it behind and went straight for her. I just believe that this time he was serious and didn't want to let her go. 

I strongly believe that HB insisted on following her in the US. I mean, its a huge gesture for a man to follow her woman in a foreign country for her birthday amid your busy schedule, right?

Don't know how things works in Knet really but its kinda strange for me.

The fact that the MOTA wrap up party happened Dec 30 2018, wherein the drama ended not until January 20 2019

Seems to me that MOTA team had to adjust their original schedule in order to suit with HB's schedule hehe

39 minutes ago, Kari said:

In conclusion, let them breathe! The kmedia is media, it's for gossip, they are not relationship experts. We have to trust in SYJ and HB to be mature adults to know how to handle themselves and their relationship.  

Agree. We just need to hope and pray that everything goes well between our lovely couple. 

:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

You know if it turns out they are not dating, and weren't dating at the time of grocery incident, i think we all need an explanation on why they, two close celebrity friends spontaneously meeting up in another country, decided to go grocery shopping not just for snacks, but for supplies. No matter how you dissect it, it just doesn't make sense. 

As celebs first of all grocery shopping isn't really a regular thing. As friends saying "hey im in LA too lets hang" grocery shopping isnt what you would do. You'd only go grocery shopping if you were really chilling together for at least the whole day, without any plans. And even that, if they were with acquaintances, why did they need to go grocery shopping and why wasnt the acquaintance pushing the cart? Like they would have been the guest in a foreign land, if my friends came to visit I would push the cart. Ok then maybe they were all just going to prepare dinner or supper together, but that would mean that it wasnt an invite situation, like it wasn't YJ's party invited HB or vice versa because if that was the case, you wouldn't make your guest do grocery shopping. It must been a 'lets all prep dinner together' situation and I do this all the time with my friends guy or girl in my home country, but in a foreign land as a guest no way! 

In conclusion, i know we all think this but want to highlight I'll need a full  paper on why they went grocery shopping if it turns out they arent actually dating:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

When HB and YJ have children, their kids will grow up to be so beautiful, well-mannered, charming, witty, kind, and intelligent just like their parents.

Relationship over the years 

6 hours ago, Kari said:

I can go on and on about that video (maybe I'll write in another post) but the one thing that struck out to me is they BOTH wrote that they'll support each other forever. They're both passionate about acting, so I don't think they're the type who would mind the future roles each other will take, because they know it's for the art. As an actor, they probably feel like it's a blessing to have found such a supportive and understanding partner. 

Can't say anything better than this, this is just too heart fluttering <3 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Having been lurking over this couple for a while, let me share my two cents over the grocery shopping incident.

I come from East Asia as well and we share similar culture with South Korea, except the dating culture is less traditional in my country. I have to say the whole "grocery shopping" idea is quite suggestive. If a friend of opposite sex invites you to go grocery shopping ALONE, that means he/she definitely has interest in you.

That same excuse was used a lot when I was in college where everyone stayed in dorms. Grocery shopping was essential in dorm life which turned into a good chance to spend time with and get to know your crush. You just don't go grocery shopping with just your acquaintance if you only treat him/her as a normal friend.

It just didn't make any sense to me if Binjin were "friends only" when they shopped in a supermarket together, even in a foreign country, not just a neighbourhood supermarket where he/she may bump into one another by chance.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Kari said:

2015. (I have a feel she really dated KNG that time, hence the interview where she said she'd hoped to get married by age 34, which would be year 2016). There's a lot of things to consider once you get into a relationship after being single for so long, especially since she is now 38. Things such as, is he the right one, marriage timeline, childbirth, readiness for parenthood, etc. For a couple, especially for a woman, these aren't things that should be rushed. And since SYJ loves acting, she also has to consider pausing her career if she decides to have children. Listen, I'm a woman and I don't think it's fair that only women/mothers should pause their careers for family. But these are things SYJ does have to consider nonetheless. She also has to consider whether she's ready to be a mother. These are all big things in life. My hope is if they do have children etc. HB

Yupppp i strongly believe that she was dating KNG at that time.  

I don’t blame her if she fall for Kng who doesn’t.

They should make a movie about their love story. Omg

2 hours ago, Avani said:

I watched her in variety shows and the crew are always asking if she's angry and when she is, it creates a tense, awkward and troublesome atmosphere.

Are you referring to the one in infinite challenge? What I remembered was that she was just pranking the other members by acting as if she was tired and angry, but at the end everyone knew it was just a prank set up by the staffs for the show.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Avani said:

Ok Ok, my turn for my view since we're all going extremely delulu from the drought and we're making stories in our heads lol!

I think quite differently with a twist hehe..warning! what I'm about to speculate is completely different..

I have a feeling that Hyun Bin, being brought up in a very strict and conservative environment, has made him who he is today- principled, good mannered, serious and respectful. This is particularly more so after his discharge from the military. Firstly, although Son Ye Jin is well known in the industry, I think she did not have a good inside reputation due to her outspoken ways and the way she dresses. Only very few people such as her close friends and fellow co-actors/directors (mostly male anyway so it doesn't help her situation) knows how she really is. I watched her in variety shows and the crew are always asking if she's angry and when she is, it creates a tense, awkward and troublesome atmosphere. So I think a lot of people misunderstand her for her outspoken ways. Wasn't there a time when people speculated that one of the the protagonist in a drama On Air was modelled after her and she was quite upset about it, cried on a show and denied it? There was a video on YouTube about it but I don't know Korean to fully understand what she said and now I can't find it anymore. Anyway,it's very easy for people to gossip and think negatively of others. Secondly, she only chose  roles that are controversial in a conservative Korea which gave her awards but doesn't improve her image. You can also see SYJ is very flirty around guys and wears super revealing  clothes and darker make up previously which doesn't make her look flattering or classy at times. Especially what she wore at the 2014 awards with that silly clothes pin across the chest. Hyun Bin being classy and a gentleman totally ignored her and declines roles with her due to his misconceptions of her and just simply didn't want to work with her. Eventually, after few more years, he decided to give it a go on Negotiation only because he was curious for her acting skills as a senior and nothing more. 

But lo and behold! After meeting her for the first time, everything he thought he knew and heard about her flew out the window and turned 180 when he finally realised who she is on the inside. She was someone he totally UNEXPECTED. He himself said he did not expect her to have such a bubbly personality and her acting skills and professionalism thrilled him. From not interested to full admiration and respect quickly blossomed into love due to the sudden realisation and time spent with her. He was all full of compliments  and expressed much regret for not having enough skinship with her and wanted more. When asked why he declined past roles with her, he only quietly drank to cover his shame and regret. He has on several occasions stated how much he wanted to work with her again and often clarifies her inner qualities..like he wanted the world to know she is more to what she appears to be on the outside.

Son Ye Jin on the other hand, although she was particularly flirty with Hyun Bin, she was just having a good time being who she is and thought nothing much of it when she uploaded the photos on her IG. She prob only wanted to show off her closeness with him because he is popular and known to be a serious guy without realising it would create a scandal. Her flirtiness broke down HB's walls. The things she's done for him and with him made him really happy. Maybe she hung out with him a couple more times as friends who knows but even if SYJ did like him a little, she wouldn't accept him as she had always toId herself not to date men in the same industry. She herself always consistent with her principals. Afterwards, she went to the US for a vacation. She went first so it wasn't a planned ttravel to go on dates with HB. In fact, I believe it was HB who decided to chase her and surprise her on her bday. I Don t think SYJ would ask him to go meet her while his drama MOTA was still airing. HB, who is always concerned and curious about audience reception of his works left it behind and went straight for her. I just believe that this time he was serious and didn't want to let her go. Caught her off guard and had to go buy groceries hence the grocery news. And maybe it was around this time he confessed but she was not completely 100% with it. Hence his "so near yet so far" talk on the swoon. She's playing hard to get heheh..

But I hope they're doing ok now. Their last conference/interview videos  have me a bit worried cos they're both acting so different and all we want to see are happy and natural scenes with them. Even some of their BTS feels off..

I really hope they can sort out the setbacks and be happy together, provided they are truly in love.

Haha so what do you think of my aanalysis? Have i gone extremely delulu?

I don’t know who you are, but you are right. 

I was shock how HB COMPLETELY ignord her at the BIFAN award. 

I like your analysis

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

@Kari I love your input and insights and will be looking forward to your thoughts about the swoon interview that you have watched 5 times! I want to quote your whole post but it'll be too long so I have to do it in chunks.

I fully agree with this because as one gets older we have lesser friends and only stick with our old group of friends whom we met in high school or uni days. It's really uncommon that a straight man and a straight woman can be this close with each other meeting  in their mid 30s and are solely "just close friends" who happen to meet "spontaneously" for grocery shopping on the other side of the globe. And they really only worked together for 1.5 months for TN in 2017 and most scenes weren't even filmed together. The time they spent together isn't that long, and by 2018 Sept they were super close already which is rare if they're just colleagues so I believe they are both together.

Agree with what both of you guys are saying ! I also think it’s so strange that their agencies said that they were grocery shopping with other people . Like you are telling me that HB and SYJ who only met each other in late 2017 have mutual friends in LA ?! And that the first thing you would do in LA when meeting with other friends is going grocery shopping? Just doesn’t make sense , they ain’t fooling anyone with that :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, HaHaHeHeHoHo said:

Are you referring to the one in infinite challenge? What I remembered was that she was just pranking the other members by acting as if she was tired and angry, but at the end everyone knew it was just a prank set up by the staffs for the show.

Exactly what I was thinking as well! It’s definitely got to be the infinite challenge. I’ve never heard news about SYJ being upset on set 

• Like 1

As anyone thought about how funny it is that when people asked Hyunbin why he wanted to do CLOY as a new project he said “I haven’t done a romantic comedy/ melo in a long time so That’s why I wanted to work on one  “ but he just finished working on MOTA which was a romance :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, doolyfeels said:

As anyone thought about how funny it is that when people asked Hyunbin why he wanted to do CLOY as a new project he said “I haven’t done a romantic comedy/ melo in a long time so That’s why I wanted to work on one  “ but he just finished working on MOTA which was a romance :joy:

Yes I found that hilarious!! I havent seen MOTA so I thought maybe it was more like fantasy romance and drama which explaina why he said that. Was it romcom? :joy:

Alsoooo

Thanks to whoever did this!!! Its very clear now, no speculation of that thing being present :blush:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, HaHaHeHeHoHo said:

Well, I think when i watch her expressions during her appearances in variety shows (running man, infinite challenge, masters etc..), you can see she voices her frustrations quite frankly or the cast would tease her anger, so I think in some ways, she can get irritated easily. Example in running man, when she had to find her spy partner and she showed her frustration to the crew about the difficulty, or she jokingly complained about waiting too long for her time to bungey jump. Though she was saying it for fun, but others may perceive it in a diff way. In inifinite challenge, yes, im aware she was pulling a prank but that prank created a very uncomfortable atmosphere and it was late at night as well, so I don't think the cast would think is funny or appreciated it. Also she openly voiced out not liking one of the members of the show. Usually, celebrities don t bring up personal issues into the show so..I don't know. In Masters, even the boys joked that they sense anger from her although she wasn't but it seems that everyone thinks she gets angry quite easily and so that's the impression I get sometimes from watching those videos. Also in the final BTS of cloy near the end, the crew seem to be sorry about something though I can't work out what for, but she responded she didn't take it seriously?? And then in cloy interviews she also show some irritability... So yeah, I can't help but feel people are afraid of her but I guess that comes as part of her strong personality. She does nothing harmful but to Koreans, respect and holding your emotions seems to be the norm there whereas we think expressing yourself is completely fine and normal.

I don't know, I enjoy watching her still cos her comments (although a bit mean at times) makes me laugh!

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

I like your analysis

@Avani

Hi. Me too. Fair and in depth analysis. The one casualty of shipping I guess is seeing the other side. I dont agree to all the analysis but I agree to the majority. 

Edited by Enya

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

I like your analysis

Right?? He seemed to show no interest in her whatsoever prior to Negotiation And I think after 2015 or since the last princess movie, her image changed again to something more mature, more elegance and more about being real and her emotions became more impactful and strong. I like how she presents herself now. She's more mature, beautiful, sexy and classy without the heavy make up. And that's what attracts Hyun Bin so much too hehe..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Solcester3k said:

Yes I found that hilarious!! I havent seen MOTA so I thought maybe it was more like fantasy romance and drama which explaina why he said that. Was it romcom? :joy:

Alsoooo

Thanks to whoever did this!!! Its very clear now, no speculation of that thing being present :blush:

Can we all ask them to remove the tag, I cannot see the point in tagging thier respective accounts. 

(ps.can’t stop my dirty mind,  you can see her tongue too ...literally french)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Avani said:

But I hope they're doing ok now. Their last conference/interview videos  have me a bit worried cos they're both acting so different and all we want to see are happy and natural scenes with them. Even some of their BTS feels off..

I really hope they can sort out the setbacks and be happy together, provided they are truly in love.

Like you, I'd be completely dishonest to myself if I said I was not alarmed, at all, by their interviews and some BTS clips after their CLOY presscon.

But then I always go back to reminding myself that one of SYJ's firm principles is to maintain a clean image in the industry.  After all, she's lasted that long sans any scandal.

So now, I'd like to think Binnie is the one who broke down her seemingly impenetrable walls (her eyes betray her at their TN BTS photo... the one where she's looking at HB like a girl who wants to be noticed by her crush). I'm trying to nurture the thought that he simply wishes to show SYJ that he values the same principles that she has, thus his sometimes seemingly carefree-bordering-on-cold actions during some interviews and in the BTS clips.

But what lifted my mood is that video of one of their interviews, post-CLOY presscon, where SYJ was caught nudging her elbow at Binnie (perhaps because he's staring at her?). In the same interview, she was caught to have seemingly pulled Binnie's coat to catch his attention on something she possibly wanted to remind him. Or that pulling of Binnie's coat could also be a simple intimate act between two people, the meaning of which, was only known to them. Who knows? Lol. 

Plus the fact that just last January, VAST has threatened legal actions over those who propagated marriage and break-up rumors and instigated character defamation against Binnie. And then the holding hands photo also came out.

Whichever the case is, I'm leaning more towards on the thought that these two have simply become more guarded over their actions and are taking care of whatever it is that they have.

• Insightful 1