[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

You guys, I can’t stop laughing at all the Check Your DM and grocery boy jokes :lol:

I wonder how BinJin is reacting to all these LOL

On the other hand, when she held his head and was kinda playing with his hair... that was so swoon worthy and natural! Reminds me of the time Yejin said her first impression of Bin was he has really nice hair. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

53 minutes ago, charray said:

Yes! Yes.....I just noticed it now that you mentioned it. Why would you do that to your colleague or friend....:blush:

Glad you noticed it too. We used to say that Ye jin is good at hiding her feelings. But that hair smelling part gave it away for her..:grin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

We have seen bts from ep1 to e12 where the editing was super careful with minor slip ups. Even the slip ups can be attributed to a close friendship - stretched one but yeah . So in one week not only we have super skinship and fluffiness between them but i think it's the first time the bts video is so focused on them. Most of the times we get fractions - either the director being there or small moments with just them talking. They both have been careful or the editing has been super careful.

So in the episode we have one scene where basically they troll the fans - paparazzi - i can't imagine the writers forced that scene on them - NO WAY , they accepted doing it - CEO closer seemed a bit awkward but its within RJH character so we can't tell. They both have come across the question in public - the press conference and the director answered for them - they simply laughed it off with HB checking SYJ's reaction. We all know CEO is super strict with everything - you wanna tell me tvN went a released a video  like that without him or his team being aware? These two are aware of being filmed - have been careful so far . 

I don't think both the parody or the bts scenes confirm or deny anything but it gives the impression that finally they are both in a place where they don't wanna be stressed about it rather enjoy the last days of filming. And i'm happy for that!! 

I think she wasn't smelling his hair rather than trying to get the scene as close her head to his for the close up? Either way the way she held it and the way he was laughing its telling ....

Me a week ago: They both super professional , they wouldn't hold hands 

Me now: oh well.... never mind 

Editor of bts video checking his emails , phone : V@ast Ent : CHECK YOUR DMS!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

We have seen bts from ep1 to e12 where the editing was super careful with minor slip ups. Even the slip ups can be attributed to a close friendship - stretched one but yeah . So in one week not only we have super skinship and fluffiness between them but i think it's the first time the bts video is so focused on them. Most of the times we get fractions - either the director being there or small moments with just them talking. They both have been careful or the editing has been super careful.

So in the episode we have one scene where basically they troll the fans - paparazzi - i can't imagine the writers forced that scene on them - NO WAY , they accepted doing it - CEO closer seemed a bit awkward but its within RJH character so we can't tell. They both have come across the question in public - the press conference and the director answered for them - they simply laughed it off with HB checking SYJ's reaction. We all know CEO is super strict with everything - you wanna tell me tvN went a released a video  like that without him or his team being aware? These two are aware of being filmed - have been careful so far . 

I don't think both the parody or the bts scenes confirm or deny anything but it gives the impression that finally they are both in a place where they don't wanna be stressed about it rather enjoy the last days of filming. And i'm happy for that!! 

I think she wasn't smelling his hair rather than trying to get the scene as close her head to his for the close up? Either way the way she held it and the way he was laughing its telling ....

Me a week ago: They both super professional , they wouldn't hold hands 

Me now: oh well.... never mind 

Editor of bts video checking his emails , phone : V@ast Ent : CHECK YOUR DMS!!!!!!!!

I think being inside helps our strict, introverted CEO let his guard down a little, too.  I still don’t know how actors/actresses film outside with crowds of people watching them. Especially that emotional backhug scene, we already saw spoilers for that before the actual scene. 

• Like 8

I wonder if you guys here too had this sudden urge of screaming out loud (like the loudest you can do if only there wasnt anyone around you at all) after first seeing the latest BTS !? I mean..hmm..where do i begin.

In case i was the only one who almost went complete mental over this superb pairing.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

33 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

You’re probably right. But it ended up looking like that :blush:

• LOL 3

There seems to be a lot of parallelism between binjin and riri. Do you think these are just coincidences or are the writers trying to say something? If they wanted to deny dating rumors, they could have just refused shooting such scenes. These only fueled the dating rumors even more! is this a ploy to increase the ratings? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

There seems to be a lot of parallelism between binjin and riri. Do you think these are just coincidences or are the writers trying to say something? If they wanted to deny dating rumors, they could have just refused shooting such scenes. These only fueled the dating rumors even more! is this a ploy to increase the ratings? 

Considering these two have been on a rumor spree and accepted to be in the project - while CEO has automate message for the press - denied - have a nice day , the ratings have been increasing anyways without the rumors -and we are on the last week - i don't see any reason to actually "pretend" anything bts - especially since they have been super careful since the start...

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

That I can't tell but I am sure that it's not for the ratings.

I am really confused myself as to why these parallels seem to blur out the line between real and reel. It's like the writer is teasing us. They've been trolling us a lot. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, stephiora said:

That I can't tell but I am sure that it's not for the ratings.

I am really confused myself as to why these parallels seem to blur out the line between real and reel. It's like the writer is teasing us. They've been trolling us a lot. :joy:

The very first scene of Cloy in Ep 1 (Seri caught dating) was a homage to the scandal that brought this ship together. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 13