[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Ep14 Ratings:

Nationwide: 17.705%

Seoul: 18.612%

Yaay! This is an almost 4% increase from yesterday! :) I don't want to get my hopes too high on HB's wish of 22%, but i guess 19-20% is very feasible now that they managed to rate almost 18% nationwide. It will make them the 2nd highest rated cable drama of all time :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Nourhan Ashraf said:

There was a vip wrap up party for the negotiation and yoona was there anyone know the date of the party ?!

VIP premiere was on September 17, 2018.

Actress Lee Jung-hyun shared a picture on her instagram (after party). 

L-r: Uhm Ji-won, Son Ye-Jin, Lee Jung-hyun, and Yoona

• Like 4
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Kurniva86 said:

I do think this is the best drama of Hyun Bin in terms of acting out the emotional scenes. He is no doubt a superb actor but he has not got many melo scenes acted out so well until now.

I like how his eyes are all red and teary, veins about to pop out, the gently trembling movements. All screamed to me how much RJH loves YSR.

As for Son Ye Jin, she’s the queen of melodrama in South Korea. She really does bring out the best in her partner.

I'm with you 100%. I hope they will win an award in this drama. No doubt Yejin is among the best actress. Her rapport with Hyun Bin in this drama is undeniably one of the best. 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

I wonder,  just how much did our writer /director studied our couple before offered them the roles? Seems like some of the scenes are re-enactment of their relationship :wub: 

The most obvious are the

grocery part

Marriage couple vibe

Or was it only the me - binjin shipper look at it that way :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

I copied from CLOY forum, this is funny And I hope they release the bts of this scene :rolleyes:

Spoiler

I think we can related to him , our feeling every time episode ends :joy:   .. all sweet moments our fuel until  the next week :wub:

ezgif-3-54a132288bef.gif

ezgif-3-09761f06632c.gif

ezgif-3-c8b99938a8aa.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

Ok i said i want passionate kiss in my previous post.

But now i realize,im not that pervert:rolleyes:.

Just a peck and hug scene is enough for me..

Ep. 14 is one of my favourite episode.

HB keep looking at SYJ while unbutton his shirt..

Sooooo sensual:wub:.

And then he look at her with intense eyes..before the duckling interupt the moment..

Like he gonna eat her..:w00t:

Oppss i mean RJH and YSR..

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 15

I'm really happy this thread got created. Thank you @cybertron because I don't know many people in my social media clique who are shippers of BinJin. So I keep everything low key. I just use my public Twitter account to vent out all the emotions BinJin is making me feel. Here, I am often welcome to ship full-time.

Prayer circle, you guys. I hope all those shade from writer-nim is a way for them to test the waters. Too much references irl, so I don't think it's coincidental. Heehee :sweatingbullets:

I am hoping for a happy ending for Two Ri couple and for BinJin in real life. :heart:

Kim Tae Pyung daepyo, I hope you are reading this. If you don't want us speculating that you and Son Eon Jin have at least a chance to be an item - if not already are - then, please don't steal glances like this. Nobody does this to their colleagues :lol:.

I knew I was in trouble when I first read the grocery news. But now, I'm fully invested in shipping these two without certainty. Ughhhhh it's difficult to live a fangirl life.

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

just finished ep 14...

Before going to bed, I just want to say to my comrades that I am so in love! I am so in love with RJH who is in love with YSR! I am so in love with the way he loves her! When they made a wish before blowing out the candles in YSR’s birthday, I also made a wish. I wish that HB and SYJ will get married to each other in real life!!! God please make my wish come true!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 20

If HB will still shoot his next movie, will it minimize the possibility of them announcing their relationship/marriage? Because it might overshadow the movie? I hope SYJ will get enough rest after this. They can go to LA again and rest for a while. Lol. 

The real life shading to HB and SYJ from their own drama are just becoming too many.. haha. I really wish to see the BTS of those scenes and how did they carry them out. Lol. 

Now that they both confessed thru proper words, i think that they will be less reserved now once they get together and maybe we'll get more kisses then. Hahaha. 

But... How am i going to wait another week for CLOY? huhuhaha. I'm so excited to see the next episodes and im also so excited for CLOY to achieve higher ratings but next week is the end as well :(

• Like 9