[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

my favorite scene tonight :wub:

it make can’t wait for the final 

This is why I hope that OHJ actually figures him out at the end.

1. because he's known as profiler

2. even though SY worry for Hwang, but maybe she's the crucial piece to understanding the Guy.  They're both strategist and profiling is looking at decisions to trace back to the motive.  Hwang and SY can both be the guy's weakness in that way.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

keeping a secrets , would be her least problem 

I think you might be right... OHJ is not impressed by killers. OHJ manipulates killers. In a way, he has been treating them like pets. He doesn't seem to care that the guy is free and killing, all he wants is to know who named his fiance, and now that he knows... If she thinks "the guy" is scary, she aint seen nothing yet! OHJ is indeed the most dangerous guy in the show... Considering JH said that the show is about healing, I guess it's on CSY to bring OHJ back to humanity. Until she does that, I think we are going to get a feral OHJ next episode...

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I understand SY can be the guy weakness but why you think Hwang can be his weakness too . 

You have to understand the game to win the game so go back to what I'm saying with the motive.  The Guy wasn't done or kill her after OHJ felt obvious betrayal.  Guy also saved her for grand finale "party".  He can use the guy's feelings whether confident or anxious now with all pieces he set up.  OHJ can use it like he did with handcuff.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think you might be right... OHJ is not impressed by killers. OHJ manipulates killers. In a way, he has been treating them like pets. He doesn't seem to care that the guy is free and killing, all he wants is to know who named his fiance, and now that he knows... If she thinks "the guy" is scary, she aint seen nothing yet! OHJ is indeed the most dangerous guy in the show... Considering JH said that the show is about healing, I guess it's on CSY to bring OHJ back to humanity. Until she does that, I think we are going to get a feral OHJ next episode...

Do you guys felt that OHJ might of forgiven Hwang if she told him then at interrogation or have some mercy?  The way he ask and tear kind of in his eye like it was her last chance sort of feeling?  

• Like 2

Finished EP 14. 

I only started being a little bit suspicious of Man Su in this episode when he spied on Ji Min & Ha Young. He confronted Ji Min and talked to him in private. He wanted to join in on Ha Young's investigation. Then he showed Su Young the old abandoned room. I was wondering if I should be wary of him. But nooooo, he was innocent. I was NOT prepared for his death. *cries* The show had to make it hurt even more with his last look at his family and colleagues. I like the actor too.

Dong Sik was sweating a lot and struggling during his attack on Ha Young. I had a feeling his gunshot wound made him weaker so that was a reason why he didn't kill her. However, then he goes and kills Man Su soon after. I was shocked. T___T

Back then, I was mildly disappointed that Dong Sik was The Guy. But these past two episodes have been so thrilling and excellent. The talk scene between Hyun Jae & Dong Sik was great. The two enemies in the same area, but couldn't touch each other. They were talking casually while I was on the edge of my seat. xP

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Yes, but what sense does it make that the genius profiler is blaming the victim? Hwang was a victim. He, of all people, should understand that she was being tortured. Her subsequent behavior was bad and then she made it worse, but one could argue she is not in her right mind and is a victim of trauma

Unless there’s something we don’t know...

• Like 6

the text preview of ep 15 is out

although not so much  but better then nothing

all the team now know about the guy identity and they facing a turmoil ( i guess the guy gift didn't end just stay away from CSY father  i had enough ) 

meanwhile the guy meet unexpected person who turn the situation  over ( who ? what the mean turn the situation over is there someone worst then him appearing )

and csy and team leader going  after he guy to catch him ( they still work together :unamused:okay  after all they need to do that for once and only csy can make that happen since they all have bonds problem now ) 

no words about OHJ i guess he out hunting alone now i don't like they bring him up now i want the video preview more 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dramafan33 said:

Yes, but what sense does it make that the genius profiler is blaming the victim? Hwang was a victim. He, of all people, should understand that she was being tortured. Her subsequence behavior was bad and then she made it worse, but one could argue she is not in her right mind and is a victim of trauma

that what i was asking about 

after knowing it her it logic  that he angry or hate her or anything since she did lie and hide it for 5 years 

but his obsess about who did that from the start even when  he himself said before that they will not be in right mind when they choice it human limits

so what make him so hating who named her more then the killer before he know it was team leader, he risk anything to know that even the killer escaping that not like OHJ or any way to understand 

i am still waiting for answer for that  there most be another reason or it don't make sense at all 

16 minutes ago, lumibear said:

I only started being a little bit suspicious of Man Su in this episode when he spied on Ji Min & Ha Young. He confronted Ji Min and talked to him in private. He wanted to join in on Ha Young's investigation. Then he showed Su Young the old abandoned room. I was wondering if I should be wary of him. But nooooo, he was innocent. I was NOT prepared for his death. *cries* The show had to make it hurt even more with his last look at his family and colleagues. I like the actor too

do you know how bad i am feeling i add him to the suspect list from ep 2 till ep 13 only case he was on every posters of the drama:bawling:

i don't care about i was right about the oppa or other things  more then caring and feeling bad that he was innocent  after all from everything ( till now i will hate another twisted after making me feel bad ))

and we was right in OCN nice and sweet people or they become a monsters or they get killed :unamused:

21 minutes ago, lumibear said:

Dong Sik was sweating a lot and struggling during his attack on Ha Young. I had a feeling his gunshot wound made him weaker so that was a reason why he didn't kill her. However, then he goes and kills Man Su soon after. I was shocked. T___T

Back then, I was mildly disappointed that Dong Sik was The Guy. But these past two episodes have been so thrilling and excellent. The talk scene between Hyun Jae & Dong Sik was great. The two enemies in the same area, but couldn't touch each other. They were talking casually while I was on the edge of my seat. xP

I am not sure if that the reason he didn't kill her but i agree that his gunshot wound making him weak and that he didn't treat her properly  i guess it still in his body 

• Like 2

I have to take back what I wrote. Now  that I think about it, KYH/DS does not view CSY as a doll, but rather his family member. He never did anything bad to his parents even though I believe it will be easy for him to locate his dad after all those years. 

Btw, can anyone confirm whether after the death of ISu, did he commit any crimes? Did he met CSY 5 years ago after the incident? 

I think he viewed OHJ as his doll. Not sure whether he has any plans on killing OHJ, but he sure did mention OHJ is his goal and refuse Hwang naming OHJ as the next person to kill. Just like how he placed his doll as some kind of trophy at his hideout, I think he might want to do the same to OHJ. Remember when his partner SGS preserve the person's body at his home? Could it be he was experimenting to do the same to OHJ? 

Back in episode when CSY was unconscious at warehouse port and the killer wants to kill her, The Guy came just at exact time to kill the killer. I have been thinking quite sometime whether The Guy at the warehouse is KYH because KYH seems so obsess to kill a person and put mint candy in the victims mouth.

KYH even scratch the idea of killing Hwang because the 'order is incorrect' when he put the mint in her mouth but she was still alive. He continues to use Hwang as his tool just like what he did to SGS and Dominic. SGS doesn't seems to bother about having mint candy in his victims as we saw the way SGS killed the profiler.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Naturally profilers are human too. They ought to have human emotions as well. You can't blame a human for feeling the way he feels when it comes to situation like this. The betrayal is almighty considering they had been friends from the very begining. Plus you know how he is...It's expected of him.

I would say...I would hope that he will forgive...even though it feels like it's a very slim chance based on how he is.

I don’t think its expected. He has been so cerebral up until now. And he supposedly understands all about traumas. All we know about him is what he has said “That he is in pain, that people think he is ok but he is not, that he can’t feel anything” But I don’t understand him to be honest so I can’t guess what his thoughts about Hwang are. I never saw them as “friends” so I can’t “feel” the extent of her betrayal. 

I thought he was looking for closure more than “revenge”. But I guess we’ll see

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, nona88 said:

do you know how bad i am feeling i add him to the suspect list from ep 2 till ep 13 only case he was on every posters of the drama:bawling:

i don't care about i was right about the oppa or other things  more then caring and feeling bad that he was innocent  after all from everything ( till now i will hate another twisted after making me feel bad ))

and we was right in OCN nice and sweet people or they become a monsters or they get killed :unamused:

I am not sure if that the reason he didn't kill her but i agree that his gunshot wound making him weak and that he didn't treat her properly  i guess it still in his body 

Aw yeah, he was in the posters. T_T I saw his solo pictures from IG mentioned here too. Ryu Seung Soo is a veteran actor so I thought maybe he'd have a bigger role.

Argh. Man Su also started suspecting Dong Sik in this episode. Perhaps due to seeing the list of the 6 officers which included Dong Sik.

Dong Sik didn't admit it; he already had his plan (his "party") laid out when he was suddenly ordered to see Ha Young.

I just wondered if the injury was a side reason he had to deal with.

• Like 4

oh man!! why does it have to be ManSu??? he was a good cop, he doesn't say much but he is observant and knows very well what was happening around him. When they were focusing more on ManSu in this episode, like the convo with JiMin at the rooftop then him surprising DongSik at the locker room and finally when he showed CSY that secret observation room i just knew something big will happen to him. Now i'm hating OHJ and TLH. Their selfish agenda has caused a person's death. They knew especially OHJ that the Guy was right under their noses but chose to hide it to catch him for themselves. Now i just hope this Guy will died a thousand death. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Yes, but what sense does it make that the genius profiler is blaming the victim? Hwang was a victim. He, of all people, should understand that she was being tortured. Her subsequent behavior was bad and then she made it worse, but one could argue she is not in her right mind and is a victim of trauma

If you look at the scene in which Hwang named I su, you can see that the guy knew that she resented I su. He knew that for some reason she would want I Su dead. This is why he didn't accept her saying OHJ's name. Maybe he even knew that that would be a trick by her, because she knew OHJ would probably be able to handle the guy.

So the fact that she had resentment against I Su made her a little less of a victim. The fact that she knew that the guy would target I Su and didn't do anything to warn OHJ or I su, made her an accomplice, like the girl that tied up her feet when she was kidnapped, She was no better than her.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

So sweet

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Thanks Boyfriend Jung Kyung Ho For Support On Set Of “Tell Me What You Saw”

fd6bc65deef144d8befd9f49510afa90.jpeg?s=

Jung Kyung Ho prepared a sweet gift for his girlfriend, Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung!

On March 16, Sooyoung took to her Instagram Story to share the coffee trucks and snack trucks close acquaintances had sent in to support her appearance in the OCN drama “Tell Me What You Saw.”

The truck that stood out was the one that was preparing steak for everyone on set. Sooyoung wrote, “I will fill myself with food and recharge so I can run full steam ahead,” as she shared a short clip of the truck. The banners on the truck read, “Good luck, Sooyoung,” and “I support the cast and crew of ‘Tell Me What You Saw’! Please enjoy the food and good luck till the end.”

Jung-Kyung-Ho-Sooyoung.jpg

The truck had been sent by none other than Sooyoung’s long-term boyfriend, actor Jung Kyung Ho. The two have been dating since 2012 and have shown support to each other across their various projects.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388522wpp/girls-generations-sooyoung-thanks-boyfriend-jung-kyung-ho-for-support-on-set-of-tell-me-what-you-saw

• Like 4

The second half of episode 14 certainly had me on tenterhooks. Honestly that cat and mouse game is becoming horribly wretched. All that havoc and carnage... they're really upping the ante on this one.

Why show why? Why kill off one of the good ones?

I imagine that's it, isn't it? Of all the people in the world, one least expects it to be him because he has no agenda except to unite the team and find out the truth. However in the eyes of The Guy he is disposable because he is of no use because he has no agenda, no secret that can be exploited. His death, however, will shake the team to its core. The Guy's primary weapon isn't the garrote but fear. More than anything he wants his victims to fear him because it gives him psychological power over them.

TL Hwang was really out of control here. Her secret is becoming a veritable Pandora's Box that's hurting everyone around here. First she keeps OHJ under lock and key to prevent him from stopping her, then she does a Chief Choi Remixed. Later she allows herself to be manipulated by yet another voice recording. She learnt nothing from what happened to Chief Choi. The secret is no longer hers alone to bear but it is evolving into a weapon by which The Guy can use against the entire police organization. There is no covering anything up now. Two cops have died on duty in spectacular fashion. It's like that saying that's attributed to Einstein: The definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing over again expecting a different result.

You know what would set HHY free? If she just set face to face with OHJ and told him the truth. That would defuse that bomb entirely. She would no longer be The Guy's puppet and the burden of that secret would instantly be taken away. Of course not all the guilt and shame will disappear but she will regain some measure of freedom, not having to labour under a cloak of darkness.

I imagine that's what OHJ is thinking ultimately. He is trying to reveal every secret from 5 years ago and lay every detail bare so that The Guy can no longer operate in the dark with the unwitting help of people in the force. As long as there are secrets, The Guy and his deeds will stay hidden. It's like a kind of emotional blackmail. The lies that were perpetrated 5 years ago have allowed him and his cohorts to remain undetected and thrive. This is borne out by the fact that with every secret that is revealed, more of Kim Dong Sik is seen to be the monster that he really is by more people.

Sadly there will be collateral damage

• Like 8

Finally I watched ep 14 and dare to come here, was trying so hard to avoid spoilers yesterday but that SidusHQ got to post spoiler pics immediately after it aired in SK time? Since when have they become so efficient ? Arrgh... anyway I feel so bad at suspecting Det Yang earlier. And I think team leader Hwang will be the next one to go. 

• Like 3

Hwang toping up chart to be the bad friend & the worse team leader ever:joy:

* I don’t know if sub is  wrong but calling her whining because she care is big slap in the face 

Since the subs are still not out, your little gifs are the only way I understand what happened in the episode... :D Now do the conversation in the interrogation room between OHJ and Hwang...:ph34r:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Since the subs are still not out, your little gifs are the only way I understand what happened in the episode... :D Now do the conversation in the interrogation room between OHJ and Hwang...:ph34r:

It’s long conversation but what I love how oppa point out the game she playing isn’t working his job & experience  easily let him see through her act :D

# I was so dump I wasn’t expecting my friend to profiling me :D

15843586521584358644.gif

15843588871584358883.gif

15843589461584358941.gif

Spoiler

15843591081584359102.gif

**If you didn’t watch it with sub , I PM you Website with the sub 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1