[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

40 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Ameera Ali whatever happened at the back..Bare in mind, OHJ’s handcuffs were off, he could have stop people, exit the place to find them..But he isn’t on the scene. I wonder why he isn’t there to either witness or save....

I don’t think OHJ cares about saving anyone? 

Maybe we expect him to be a hero but he is not one

Soo Young is the only one who cares about others

This episode left me speechless (but I watched raw of course. Now I’ll desperately wait for the subs) 

Spoiler

I’ll wait for subs but from the raw I feel like Hwang and OHJ should kill themselves. Their personal drama and selfishness has gotten on my nerves. I didn’t want to blame them because they were the killer’s victims at some point but then with their selfish actions they have practically become his accomplices. Not sure if SY is KYH new doll, maybe Hwang and OHJ are his new dolls. They have let him get away with so much. 

And yes, I hope super smart OHJ explains to me WTF is soooo important about knowing who ordered Isu’s death that he will even let the killer go to get his answer! The woman WAS A VICTIM! Is he actually going to blame her? Nah I think there will be a better explanation for his behavior. The writers have not been so bad, so far. I’ll wait for that explanation. 

I only care for Sooyoung and her dad and the innocent characters like the poor one who had to die today :( 

• Like 5

The crying scene of CSY

The broken  soul she was In  that scene 

Was the best I couldnt stop crying  

Her feeling  was mixed  with millions  feeling   I dont want to be in her place taking all this pain and shocking at the same moments 

I really hope OHJ dont join and broke her too 

I really hope she can trust and save someone  that going to destroy  her if she also couldnt stop OHJ 

Team leader can go and suffer  in hell the oppa guy now was right she was his best  friend  and helper and she was like him 9

P.s. and the psycho  oppa didn't  understand  why csy looked like this  at the end 

Go to hell too 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

You changed your mindset?:joy: see...ocn corrupts people..leaving people like me and old timers in ocn world...a frail..no emotion/hope type person after every series. Welcome on board the no emotions train wreck. 

I shall go get my sunglasses and just sit like how OHJ sits and watch the episode tomorrow, cause I’m “Cold, no emotions.”

Well I always knew OHJ is like a psychopath himself but I kept hoping for him to change. I wanted him to at least worry about Sooyoung.  

Lol! Seriously? Are all OCN dramas like this? Ive watched a few I liked and I don’t remember this feeling

Bad Guys, everyone was deeply flawed (hence the title) but I could root for them

Voice, minimal to no character development, but it was clear who were the good guys and victims

In TMWYS, what am I supposed to feel? Poor Sooyoung! In one episode, everyone disappointed her and she lost the one character who didn’t :( Such a hopeless drama

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Okay I hope the heartwarming  scene today when CSY  said she had so much  and could do so much cause OHJ believed  in her cause believe  even impossible  becme  true

And her saying that she believes in him she choice to believe in him no matter how it look like 

I hope this scene can stop OHJ at one important  moments  I hope it can save him and he remember  he dont want  to break CSY trust  in him even if he dont see it like her 

I just hope for that 

It to much in one episode  one day on drama timeline  couldn't  they make it with progress why have to throw all the dark secrets  at one moment   

Edit 

@Sushimi

I know he was emotionaless  I know from last week when I saw his past more that whatever  kind of care he had for CSY  it not normal  and it more scary that he care for her then the fact he only use her  ..

And that him really seeing her specially  will never be  a good  things or something  to help her 

I know it going to be creepy  and so dark when it out but still no matter  how much I know it still a scene that make me go so mad and heart  broken  and in fear for her

What he did in that scene was shocking  to me not cause I didnt know it was shocking  cause I saw it from CSY  place that was so much and he totally  destroyed  so much in one moment that was   a hell way for her to know and in the same time killing the detective  will talking like her sweet  oppa with her and breaking her more 

• Like 2

Hm..lets look at the good side for a moment.  CSY got Hwang in ep before because she imagine OHJ was going to do something bad.  At least it wasn't like what she imagine=killing the guy as originally thought.

As to why OHJ let him go, it depends how writer handle it.  I'm still hoping that there's a bigger picture.  OHJ doesn't let things go unless he wants it to lead him to the truth.  We've been so concentrated on all the who kill Isu's talk, but think about it.  Even if the guy was caught, there are others left unpunish.  Choi's boss was also in on it.  Also, maybe the higher ups weren't stupid as we thought, but they allow it to be covered.  Since the series stress on we can't always count on what we see etc, I hope it wouldn't be too obvious.

CSY was in no immediate danger.  Think she would only trigger him by picking OHJ over him in front of his face.

• Like 6

Okay I hate the oppa killer  so much but you know he said something  so right in this episode  and say what we was saying through all this drama 

Spoiler 

The translation  of the scene he talk with OHJ 

Spoiler

Ohj: I know you will be here it the safer  place  to you 

Kyh: you know what funny I feel like the police  always  protecting me whatever  it was 5 years ago or now 

You all want something  for yourself  , you all running  after your  hidden  desire  that why I couldn't  be catch till now 

You all want to act differently  but you all the same  I really like being here you cant do anything  to me here 

Cause you not planning  in catching  me with law and you cant do what you want as long as I am here 

me: okay that was what we were screaming  about for so long even he know the reason  he couldn't  be catch  cause the selfish  of everyone  in  the police  even OHJ they all act as they want for theirs own hidden  agendas and dont work together to catch him, he so right that it make more angry now from everyone even OHJ 

Kyh: it isu, you want to revenge  her  you know that you want to know what i will  do if ( I think if she didn't  tell me who she want to kill or who tell me to kill her I didn't  understand  that part well) 

Ohj: you show off and I am worry someone  will catch you before me  ( he like telling him it worst if someone  also catching him since they will kill him) 

Kyh: I am touched  you worry for me 

But dont worry  from my view of things If I get catch by someone also that bad for you not worrying for me   isnt it right ? 

You see why I didn't  like what OHJ  did in this  episode  he really letting  him off catching only cause he want him for himself  I like OHJ but I cant justify his actions  when I am angry at others for doing the same 

Sadly the guy right if only one was caring about justice  and law more then himself  and his desire  he wasnt going to be free till now 

But the only things that can explain  what he did that he was sure if he get catch by police  he will be killed before talking at any moment  to bury  the true  they will never let OHJ even close to him before killing him and they will never know the true  but even so letting him feres to Kill more people just to not get him killed  and get answer still not so good 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So, watched ep. 14 raw and I can officially say- I love this show! It's cool, it's unexpected and it's creative from a cinematic point of view. Is it perfect? no. Are there things that don't make sense? Sure.  Are our heroes making "mistakes" whose sole purpose is to lead to shocking events that will increase the angst in the show? I never expected anything less from an OCN show! :) It's not a show that I will rewatch, as the whole point of it is the secrets and the reveals (though maybe I will rewatch some of JH's fighting scenes :), as they are so slick! )but, at the end of the day- the show manages not to be formulaic, and I love it for that! I really enjoy the cast, even though it's dwindling fast :) . And JH... what can I say about JH?!... Can't wait to see what will happen with OHJ next week!  

• Like 7

1 minute ago, dramafan33 said:

@nona88 I hope this turns into a “healing“ drama in the last episodes because so far, it’s very depressing  

i agree if OHJ don't change  it will have nothing to do with healing 

everyone lost 

everyone guilty 

and everyone more wounded then the time it start 

more sad things and losing 

the good detective is death 

team leader hopeless case 

the oppa okay we know 

OHJ may really be framed as the guy and killing even the detective if he out in time of murder and if did really kill the guy there no proof for his innocent 

CSY more broken now then she was for 20 years after losing her mother 

it just so depressing

i really hope for change next week where the healing drama they talked on ????

i  know that the team leader was ready to destroy OHJ just to protect herself in her eyes ans his eyes more then anything

she  was damage before the guy take her that why he let her go the first time he made it clear today he saw what her true  but still making OHJ the guy that make me angry i know it but it still it  hurt since i want to believe others that she may change before it more late no i don't care if she change she a lost case for me forever 

no one was going to do what she  did from  any of the guy victims if they lived (one even go crazy )  it just her he saw her selfish soul and dark side and saw her surviving above anything he saw how she was always having hate and jealous for the people who she loved too like ISU 

he let her go the first time not case she give the name he want ( that the answer i am sure about it now ) 

he let her go cause he saw through her and he a hateful man but can read people so good she prove that she was lowly  human being   from the inside even before what happen  that why she still standing 

she hate and fear not the guy she hating seeing that true that she is like this even without him , he not making her remember her guilt but he making her see her really self and that what she want to hide and not accept 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Choi is responsible for his own death and for The Guy's escape. If he hadn't meddled, OHJ would have been able to arrest him. I knew that the moment he shared his info with the team, he was laying a trap for The Guy. 

Now, I am even wondering if there is another reason for OHJ's obsession for the person who mentioned I Su, not just to hurt this person... Maybe he wants to know how all this happened because that way he can figure out how he targeted the others. 

If Hwang finally confessed that she had named him first but The Guy rejected his name as he was his original target, he might discover what triggers The Guy: hate or love. The moment he realizes that The Guy is obsessed with loved one, OHJ will realize that CSY has a huge role to play in The Guy's demise. 

And OHJ May make use of CSY to get the guy..... 

yet to watch ep 14.

edited: ok after reading some of your comments, my comment above is redundant hahah! 

• Like 5

"The 14th episode of 'Speak As You See' broadcasted on the 15th is 3.8% of household averages in the rating of paid platforms that integrate cable, IPTV, and satellite (Nielsen Korea). With the highest viewership rating of 4.2%, it ranked first in the same time period, including cables and short films. In the 2,549 viewer ratings of the OCN target, the average was 2.5% and the highest was 2.8%."

Source :https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000439174

• Like 5

THE only sweet and   nice things in ep 14 was when CSY said she choice to believe in OHJ and when he said he believe in CSY he know that CSY will come to him

it was a sweet things OHJ use and control others and he don't full trust anyone but he was sitting in silent in investing room since he need to be there to find team leader hidden secret he build his plan all on trusting that CSY will come and help him to make the plan work

i am still angry about many things he did today but that  scene  was sweet for me he not using her in that scene he really trusted  her  even in this important moment for him 

and when she asked what he was going to do if she didn't come he said so confident why would i have even to think about that :heart: and how he move his body more forward to her when he said that , while looking at her  honestly and straight  and telling her that as it  like a fact that she should know about :blush:

he still hidden things from her but i will hope for better that he doing it to protect her for now or case he don't to show her that side 

ep 14 was great i was angry case the true that they really all selfish and they all guilty for making the GUY to BE FREE and kill more we were saying it all the time but the writer making the guy saying it was  a great and painful scene and fact

but still it amazing ep's even with everything crazy going on , and even when they still didn't give answers to most important question  i really hope they not going to just let it ended making all that questions out like they not important to understand the plot line:joy::confused:

i hope the trust and believe they had for each other change the dark ending  we fear i hope that the emotional change they have will have some meaning when time come :smile:

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, nona88 said:

THE only sweet and   nice things in ep 14 was when CSY said she choice to believe in OHJ and when he said he believe in CSY he know that CSY will come to him

Yea, first reaction was sweet, but then there's another side of me that's worry about maybe he's applying it to her predictability.  However, if we're going with the healing theme then first reaction fits better.

Can I just say I don't even know why Hwang thought she can catch the guy by herself considering how she acted in the room with just his presence.

I wonder when the boss say poor Choi that if he left it alone nothing would happen.  Is there more to that story or that he knows more then he's letting on?

Also, remember how we mention the Guy has a god complex and OHJ is the only one coming close to beating him.  Today's episode maybe show an addition or elaboration to that.  He's trying to prove that OHJ is not better because he's just like any other person he dealt with so he targets OHJ proving that he's actually the same.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

People will have the defensive feeling that contradicts to how they actually feel most of the time..Cause they can’t accept that they are afraid..plus Hwang isn’t those kind to just drop her head.

Yes 100%, but honestly don’t think OHJ is as simple as YH thinks yeah...OHJ sort of made Hwang tremble before him, his actions are sort of questionable from time to time. I hope OHJ can prove him wrong though 

Yea, I hope so too.  Actually, we can look at it another way.  Since the guy can read people so well maybe he can see OHJ as different or he was before with Isu which infuriates the guy.  That's why to boost his ego from his insecurity, the Guy is trying so hard to make himself and OHJ believe it because the guy can't accept it.  

• Like 4

My favorite scene tonight :wub: , it's thrilling now to watch him bragging  about the way organisation help him hide & easily countie with his killer without anyone noticing him . 

** I can’t wait for oppa to teach him lesson in the final 

• Like 5