[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

5.what was between  chief and gang leader ( both death now) 

I

A flashback showed (forgot which episode it was) that when the Chief was still a rookie, his leader threatened the team to find the culprit or else face resignation. When he reached to the accident site, he noticed that "the Guy" had escaped. Wanting to rise in rank, he fabricated the death of "the guy" by asking the gang leader for his help. The gang leader called the traumatized guy (the one that was in the mental ward) to find a body. "The Guy" found out that they have fabricated his death, so he went and punished the traumatized guy. To pay back the gang leader for helping him, Chief Inspector Choi had been hiding his wrong doing by sabotaging every investigation that could incriminate the gang leader.  

• Like 4

Choi is responsible for his own death and for The Guy's escape. If he hadn't meddled, OHJ would have been able to arrest him. I knew that the moment he shared his info with the team, he was laying a trap for The Guy. 

Now, I am even wondering if there is another reason for OHJ's obsession for the person who mentioned I Su, not just to hurt this person... Maybe he wants to know how all this happened because that way he can figure out how he targeted the others. 

If Hwang finally confessed that she had named him first but The Guy rejected his name as he was his original target, he might discover what triggers The Guy: hate or love. The moment he realizes that The Guy is obsessed with loved one, OHJ will realize that CSY has a huge role to play in The Guy's demise. 

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I have a feeling that he gets triggered over love. Because he never had anyone who actually loved him..that's why he would target people who have a better life than him.

4789 for instance. The guy killed off 4789's love. Hwang is the hand for the guy to break both OHJ and Isu apart. Henceforth he asked Hwang to state the name.

Maybe he had a twisted thinking in which chaos is peace, cause to him without violence isn't peaceful. Since it was embedded in him for the longest time. 

With violence comes fear which then peace will come..this is probably his thinking.

Anyways...At this point. Im not too sure whether is OHJ trying to catch the guy for justice or for the answers he wants to hear? Cause never really hear him like i want to catch the guy like hwang..he is more like who asked you to kill isu:sweatingbullets:

I feel like later on..As OHJ gets arrested and Hwang interogating him..he will sort of torture her which will make her cry. Can't wait!

Yes, I know it is love what triggers him. That's why I said that CSY will be the reason for KYH's demise. But for OHJ, he has no idea right now. 

@Prettysup @Sushimi Interesting observation. Maybe his sister got caught, while he was in juvenile detention.

Remember that it was mentioned that there had been a second body, when Bang's body was discovered. The second person who was supposed to have "hung" himself too. So The Guy copied the way the "second" person was murdered so that the police would think that both victims were killed by the same person. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, 0timelost said:

I

A flashback showed (forgot which episode it was) that when the Chief was still a rookie, his leader threatened the team to find the culprit or else face resignation. When he reached to the accident site, he noticed that "the Guy" had escaped. Wanting to rise in rank, he fabricated the death of "the guy" by asking the gang leader for his help. The gang leader called the traumatized guy (the one that was in the mental ward) to find a body. "The Guy" found out that they have fabricated his death, so he went and punished the traumatized guy. To pay back the gang leader for helping him, Chief Inspector Choi had been hiding his wrong doing by sabotaging every investigation that could incriminate the gang leader.  

I know that 

But I mean before  that , when the chief  call  gang leader for body he know him before  that why the gang leader was so ready  to do that and prepare that in the same day and the gang leader said to the chief  on phone " it will be the last time we cooperating / have to work together) 

So thet did know each other  before  and had some dark works  before 

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Team leader Hwang handcuffing OHJ ?

Omg is she really  still ready to go that far only to stop him known the true 

I was trying to understand  her fear, trauma  or think that she maybe think to come out clean after killing the guy and that she obsessed  with killing him first 

But if she going to even arrest  OHJ even for a some times to stop him from meeting the guy first or known  the true she proving every  day it not just her trauma  that making her still acting like this 

She really only trying to protect  herself  till the end and at any cost, she going to mess  again a chance to catch the guy like chief  did just for her own protection 

What she fear is losing her job, her life, her respects  and her facing the true of herself  when everyone  know . But what she fear the most of how OHJ  going to react  to that, not what he will do to her but what he will think about her 

That behind  her fear or trauma  from the guy it selfish love for herself in her and OHJ eyes, even at the cost of her love one even if it cost her to destroy  OHJ too 

• Like 7

That was one nerve-wrecking episode. To be honest, I'm getting the impression that there's nothing more dangerous than loose cannons in The Organization which the key players seem to be at the moment. They're not behaving like cops but The Punisher now. All these clashing agendas are not only hampering the investigation but it's making the things too easy for The Guy to play divide and conquer. From the moment Chief Choi said that he was going to catch and kill The Guy himself, I had a really bad feeling about the chances of his survival past the end of the episode.

I was pretty certain that OHJ was setting a trap. Suddenly DNA testing is possible... just after OHJ drops in at the ME's office. Too much of a coincidence, I thought. I expect OHJ already knows who it is, judging from where he dropped his deductive titbits but that's not the most important aspect of the case for him. 

It seems to me that KYH always intended to off I-Su whether or not TL Hwang was able to come up with the name he was thinking of. But looking at his history with SSG and Dominic, it seems like he needs bolstering or affirmation through others to do whatever he has in mind. Torturing his victims to spell out "the right name" suggests to me that despite all the bravado, he is incapable or unwilling to do things on his own. He needs others to "encourage" him that he is on the right track. By saying the name... it is as if HHY is giving him permission to do what he already wants to anyway. Why? Does it give him an "out"? Does it mean for him that the guilt is distributed so that even if he is the one who does the actual killing, he isn't carrying the can? Or is it that he enjoys the power he has to push people to the brink? To get them to acknowledge their dark side and help them act out what he perceives to be their deepest darkest desires. Most of us have things about ourselves that we rather people don't know about but we are generally restrained (by conscience or social conventions) to keep them in check. In KYH's case, there are no restraints except perhaps the fear of being alone. He wants to commit murder but he wants moral support for it.

KYH fashioned the other two boys into his image. He taught them to eliminate annoyances with violence and they became a law unto themselves. In that instant they made themselves the arbiter of who should die. A boy who didn't want to be alone in his pathological need to kill so he befriended two other boys who were willing to go along with his bloodlust. So he replicates this template in a lesser form with his victims.

It is also noteworthy to me that these men hid their bloodlusts using the veneer of respected institutions. One became a cop, the other a journalist and the third, a priest. They took cover under key institutions of our society. Law and order, the fourth estate and religious order. These are institutions that claim to be purveyors of truth and yet these men by their criminal attack their respective credibility.

It is heartening though to see CSY improving as a detective... under the tutelage of OHJ. She's even beginning to read him with some degree of accuracy. I'm so glad that she asked Dong Sik why he was suddenly so interested in her mother's case because it put him on the back foot and an end to his fishing expedition. Ji Min seems to be coming into his own as well now that he's a happier lad doing what he always really wanted to.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

41 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@bebebisous33 forgot about that. Thanks.

Do any of you noticed now the series is turning into..who catch the guy first? The main players each of them are getting hungry as to who is going to catch the guy first. The guy knows it...cause he pretty much taunt ohj that others is going to catch him first..(Which is definitely not what I like)

If OHJ gets arrested..could he try to run away and become a suspect? Then from there he is sort of like let lose to fight the killer one vs one

Don't forget that in all this- the guy wants OHJ :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Just finished episode with sub 

** girl if he was sure , he wouldn’t ask you to come :D

Actually I was wondering, why did he have to ask her go all the way to his hideout just to give her a simple instruction, to get a confession from Chim ?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Prettysup said:

Actually I was wondering, why did he have to ask her go all the way to his hideout just to give her a simple instruction, to get a confession from Chim ?

He knows that he has to be careful hence he can not ask her over the phone.

• Like 7

Things Get Even More Complicated During Investigations In “Tell Me What You Saw”

Things are being thrown into chaos in OCN’s “Tell Me What You Saw” as Oh Hyun Jae (Jang Hyuk) is put in a difficult situation.

b250e61c01aa46f1a2d5c2d07bf13e3c.jpeg?s=

Spoilers

The new stills show Hwang Ha Young (Jin Seo Yeon) arresting Oh Hyun Jae and Cha Soo Young (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) witnessing the moment. The most-recent episode that aired on March 14 showed Choi Hyung Pil (Jang Hyun Sung) being murdered by “Him” and with tensions running higher than ever, it is curious why Oh Hyun Jae is the one being arrested.

Episode 13 showed Oh Hyun Jae setting up a trap to catch “Him.” Thinking that “Him” was listening in on conversations, Oh Hyun Jae purposefully leaked information to draw “Him” in.

Although the plan had worked and Oh Hyun Jae was ready to unmask the killer, Choi Hyung Pil suddenly arrived at the scene and complicated things. “Him” didn’t miss his chance and made a run for it, and then took the opportunity to murder Choi Hyung Pil, who was chasing after him. When Cha Soo Young and Hwang Ha Young arrived at the scene, Choi Hyung Pil was already dead, and Hyun Jae ignored them as he ran off to catch “Him.” In Hwang Ha Young’s eyes, it was a logical assumption to be suspicious of Oh Hyun Jae.

Between Hwang Ha Young’s growing suspicions and Oh Hyun Jae’s determination to catch “Him” stands Cha Soo Young. The production staff explained, “Oh Hyun Jae faces an unexpected situation as he is now a suspect for Choi Hyung Pil’s murder. Hwang Ha Young’s reasoning for hiding a secret about ‘Him,’ and Oh Hyun Jae and Cha Soo Young’s choices will be what viewers should watch for in the upcoming episode.”

The fallout of Oh Hyun Jae’s arrest will unfold in the upcoming episode of “Tell Me What You Saw,” which will air at 10:50 p.m. KST on March 15.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388347wpp/things-get-even-more-complicated-during-investigations-in-tell-me-what-you-saw?fbclid=IwAR1AIxFH2tw3QsVvheELUDW2-GZj_UjpljNOeDsK4Z6HJt2hFkFpHavCzTI

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

More stills for ep 14 tonight

Thanks for sharing 

Csy tearful  eyes in one of the pictures  is that cause  what team leader did to OHJ? 

It cause that the catch the oppa or find out who he is ??

Or cause the true of team leader  from 5 years ago out? 

I know by ep 14 they will find him but still 

I thought cant be more angry  from team  leader but if she arrested  OHJ after he arrested  the oppa that more worse even 

She really going to far 

Two hours  to go  I will never miss  this episode  hopping  for a good one 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Don't forget that in all this- the guy wants OHJ :)

Hihi who else can bring him to his knees and make the guy run like that.  It was satisfying to watch because everyone else was a joke to him especially when they say they'll catch him.

• Like 8