[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

3 hours ago, watzdiz said:

This is the scene I was referring to earlier. That photo of him with the long coat really stood out!

Can anyone tell which episode or scene in which JH was dressed like that? Or from which instagram?  ;):lol:

I think he wore that outfit here: 

Download video

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

Oh i know exactly what u are talking about. I was gon mention it but no time to mess with screen capping and uploading. I think that's a BTS pic posted by his staff. 

In other words, that's not even a pic of JH. It's a pic of KJY. I was lolling when I saw it. 

Thanks for the well wishes. 

I was surprised when i saw that pic! JH would never pose like that. JH hates taking pic so the staff has to use KJY’s pic instead. Hahaha. It’s actually from bts of his previous drama, dear my room. 

6 hours ago, watzdiz said:

Can anyone tell which episode or scene in which JH was dressed like that? Or from which instagram?

They took it from his IG :joy:

Spoiler

By the way , Jun Hwi not only shared a bowl with Cheong Ah, he drank from the same soju glass as his abeonim!!!! That's progress ...

@stroppyse thanks for the explanations. Just wondered about the significance of the soju drinking scene with CA dad. I know in the dramas it is common for to pour drinks for each other ( especially at business lunches / dinners ) as a form of acceptance and approval. So I am guessing the punishment that CA dad gave him was his way of allowing JH to be with CA?

@lufra I am glad you delurked . You said it beautifully . I have been camping here since September and I am just happy so many have de-lurked , joined us on the drama and thread. I really do enjoy reading this thread   because this is my drama crack . I have read wonderful insights, laughed and cried with everyone here   and I appreciate us giving space to each other for differing opinions .

------------------------

This tangerine scene was so good...I rewatched it many times because so much was said in the short moment they were together outside. I loved that Jun Hwi did not want her to feel pressured - he made the excuse of craving for mandarins in order to bring her some. He wanted to see her but did not want her to feel burdened .

giphy.gif

Her smile made his day

giphy.gif

My fave bit - the way he swallowed that lump in his throat ...his heart did not want to leave but he knew he needed to give her space...

giphy.gif

And bonus...you can tell deep down she did not want him to leave either...the longing there that they had for each other was so clear. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

52 minutes ago, triplem said:

They took it from his IG

@triplem I know you'd know! :D

Yes, that tangerine scene was really good. And I think I'd never forget this scene coz he's wearing something orange, haha. I love what you wrote. Wonder what happened to the 2 boxes of tangerines he bought previously :D

1 hour ago, firt said:

JH would never pose like that. JH hates taking pic so the staff has to use KJY’s pic instead. Hahaha

You are right, that JH would never post like that. Why on earth would they need to put that photo... they must have thought no one would notice! But of course we did!

@lufra Yes, welcome to this thread!

I keep wonder what SW meant by this comment asking CA if JH is her past, present or future. My take is that he could see that they still love each and therefor is not for the future but wonder if they gonna stay as past boyfriend/girlfriend. Or are they gonna be a couple in the present. I thought this conversation could have different meanings. 

Mt37ejq.png

Above instagram post is from shooting outdoors at night.  Instagram from one of the staff workers on BLWL.  

Below another instagram post working during snowfall and covering the monitor with plastic.

The staff, crew, actors and actresses of BLWL are working so hard!!! 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:23 AM, lufra said:

I’m getting out from my lurker mode to profess my (unexpected) love for this drama & especially the CA & JH couple. I frown when they get upset, swallowed profanities at those who hurt them, tear up when they cry beautifully (and how they do!), squeal when they throw their honey looks & sweet smiles to each other, drum my desk in excitement when they ramp up their love-meter & the list goes on. This drama is my first discovery of SIA & KJY, I will surely keep track of them after this.

Beautifully and wonderfully said of how CA & JH supporters feel each time their scenes are up. SIA & KJY really deserves the credit for carrying the load of drama from the beginning, whether their characters are together in a scene or individually. When they are together, I'm anticipating all sorts of details their characters would share even, yes, even when at this moment, they couldn't really say as much. Their gestures and expressions in a short scene says lot as @triplem mentioned with the tangerine scene. :) 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:23 AM, lufra said:

I do follow BLWL forum enthusiastically behind the scenes (took me weeks to back track to read from the earliest posts to the latest!). Loving the translations, insightful posts, discussion, videos, screencaps, funny strips etc. shared by members. Keep ‘em coming, I say! Much appreciated by a lurker like me! TQ!!  :heart:

I second to that! I must say thank you again to everyone who post so much insights, sharing laughters, time and effort in making translation or scene captures, and the flowing of discussions relating to or coming from BLWL. I haven't been this invested in a discussion board for long while now. Really appreciate each and everyone of you, even those who reads these posts.  @lufra I'm just like you, bts usually. :D 

Can't wait for the coming episodes! 

10 hours ago, sal2 said:

I keep wonder what SW meant by this comment asking CA if JH is her past, present or future. My take is that he could see that they still love each and therefor is not for the future but wonder if they gonna stay as past boyfriend/girlfriend. Or are they gonna be a couple in the present. I thought this conversation could have different meanings.

I was kinda upset when KSW said JH wont be in CA’s future. Not sure what he meant by that, maybe bc he knew they broke up or maybe it’s just his wishful thinking. 

20 minutes ago, firt said:

I was kinda upset when KSW said JH wont be in CA’s future. Not sure what he meant by that, maybe bc he knew they broke up or maybe it’s just his wishful thinking. 

also, @sal2   i was upset by this too and a bit confused when he asked if the tall guy was past, present or future. I felt like he was putting some doubts in her mind that things wouldn't work out with JH when he said he wasn't CA's future. 

I would answer, No, KSW, JH is in CA's past, present and future!! :D:D:D

Here is an instagram of Baek Rim in the spoiler.   Miss seeing Baek Rim.  

Spoiler

8 hours ago, sjlsjl said:

I would answer, No, KSW, JH is in CA's past, present and future!! :D:D:D

Couldnt agree more!! 

20 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is easy. Read spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Gifs through copying YouTube url and paste it in this link. Choose create gif 

https://giphy.com

Or

https://gifs.com/

Turns out im not too old to learn anything new!  

I present,  this model strut:  

xnNvwq.gif

P7pZAW.gif

9 hours ago, firt said:

maybe it’s just his wishful thinking.

Great theory. He did have this wishful tone in his voice. Also he is very blunt and just saying everything he is thinking.  

@sjlsjl  yeah really did not like that he said this to her because he do not know their relationship story and reason for the break up. So he do not have anything to base his judgement on CA and JH relationship. If CA had actually talked about JH or even anything about her private life I think it would be different. But she clearly have been putting a line between her and SW that she can help him with the hit and run case, but thats it for her.

Yes totally agree JH is her past, present and future :D 

Btw. Seing CA smile at JH again was so amazing to see. He slowly breaking the wall between them. I hope we see more of this in upcoming episodes between the other stuff coming our way. :wub:

Man, the thought keeps popping up in my head that the world would be a better place if all the parents in this show disappeared.  They are the creator of all the misery in this drama.

And, the first character that needs to disappear is the girl' father.  He's worse than useless.  Useless, but doing no harm would be better than him.  He's delusional with grandeur and lives on past glories.  a braggart, for no reason. Discriminates against the poor and powerless.  Incompetent and inept. A liar and a cheat, which is why it makes no sense for the family to coddle and respect him.  They are enabling his worse faults.:crazy:

Archived