[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, sjlsjl said:

I would answer, No, KSW, JH is in CA's past, present and future!! :D:D:D

Here is an instagram of Baek Rim in the spoiler.   Miss seeing Baek Rim.  

YES! JH is CA's way back past (from 10 years ago! not even weeks ago), present (JH will keep chasing CA now) and future (this is for the reason most of us got onto this and staying for). 

Me too, I was annoyed at SW in that scene. He's an important character for sure but being too honest about someone's private life doesn't fit SW even if he's trying to make CA focus on him and his case instead. Giving her some headspace is something SW will learn when he knows her past especially if he knows it involves his twin. When I think about it, if you put SW as CA another love interest, wouldn't it be in similar vein to TR and SA's situation? I think writer don't need to dwell too much on SW as CA love pairing. I would love to see SW as a character that can help CA when it comes down to his twin HR. In other words, get him to interact with HR more perhaps so we can get some progress in that department too. HR is walking prettily next to the chairwoman and around her house way too long now. 

Also, YES I miss Baek Rim! I was thinking where is he...then I see these IG updates here. Thank you for sharing. :)

Wow! You are phenomenal! I am really impressed reading the last  "BLWL forum family" posts:thumbsup:.!  Let's have a dream - 31st DEC 2020 - KBSAwards - winners::w00t:

BLWL - all of possible awards - nothing new:blush::

Actresses/actors   - > because of their really hard job,devoting themselves completely :heart:

The crew - > because of working ,day and night, cold or warm, snowy,or sunny days:heart:

Soompi forum - > because of supporting leads and the crew with neverending posts and comments 24 hours/day :heart:

I hope my post won't be the first one grrr:(:ph34r:

KJY buys food for staff , showing his appreciation 

Spoiler

I know SIA did the same the other day 

Spoiler

Happy to see that throughout  the show’s run , it has consistently remained within the top 10 of Good Data Rankings ( which looks at online buzz ) 

Spoiler

And is also always in the top 10 most searched dramas . That’s really not bad for such a long running show. 
https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-feb-2-data/#google_vignette

Spoiler

1- “Crash Landing on You

2- “Itaewon Class

3- “Hot Stove League

4- “Tell Me What You Saw”

5- “Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life

6- “Selection: The War Between Women

7- “Dr. Romantic 2

8- “Forest

9- “Touch

10- “Dr. Romantic”

so do you guys think CA will lose her job ? And will JH set up a meeting btwn SW & his mum? 

@triplem

it is so charming - SIA and KJY are really....JH and CA:D. CHAPEAU BAS SIA and KJY.

As to CA's job...she studied a lot and it won't be easy for her to leave the police uniform. I'm affraid of accusing her by Judge and send her to the prison:(. - just only for KDrama. On the other side SIA has a potential to play a strong , independent lady - she can show during last episodes. She is much more strong having JH by her side and the same JH - -he won't hestitate to fight for his CA - he needs the true facts. He told Judge ones " Do you have a heart?" ( by chance he listened to her phone talking with the priest.

KSW - just can't understand CA's intentions but Did JH offer him his and CA's help? - the last episode? Judge can give up, manipulate and make KSW clean only for ...JH.

38 minutes ago, corey said:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

so do you guys think CA will lose her job ? And will JH set up a meeting btwn SW & his mum? 

I think she may, in the end, or rather she may quit herself. She DID commit (or rather her mum did) the crimes listed by Judge Hong, after all. But she will only do so to go and live abroad with JH. In her place, I would not hesitate one second to give up my job over the life with our Cutie.

That would be taking too much of CA's identity though (not only leaving police force for good, but even - moving abroad;) There needs to be some drama thou, so I think she will want to quit, but Papa Moon will convince her otherwise. I don't think Judge Hong will do anything more than threatening and guilting CA into quitting, as that would put the suicide pact situation in the spotlight, which is what the Judge is so desperately trying to avoid right now. Once that is out though, CA may quit for some time, but I am sure that in the end, she will go back to being police officer.

I have no idea what will JH do about KSW and his mum (will he connect the dots right away?), I just hope it will not - at all - cross his mind to cover for Judge Hong. He may do what CA did - try to find more info on his own before taking action (however, I hope he will act sooner than later, having the impatient KSW in view).

KSW's comment regarding CA and JH's relationship (the "It doesn't seem like he will be in your future" one) made him lose some points in my eyes as well. I think it was the same as with the drinking from CA's cup scene, without any deeper meaning (as he has no idea about the details of CA and JH's connection). I like his character, but he's being way to forward with CA at times.

@triplem I hope she doesn't:(. True, she lied and committed perjury; however, her job shouldn't be held against her. She really studied hard to pass the exam for several years and she is good at her job. I hope she doesn't get kick out of the police station:(. Or if she can't work as a police officer, she gets placed in another field. Doesn't the Civil Exam allow you to choose any field once you pass the exam or not? I don't know how the exam works out:worried:. But the one I want to lose her job is JH mom aka despicable mom<_<

9 hours ago, triplem said:

KJY buys food for staff , showing his appreciation

The sandwiches and snacks look so delicious!!!

KJY and SIA are both so nice!!!!

Happy to see that throughout  the show’s run , it has consistently remained within the top 10 of Good Data Rankings ( which looks at online buzz ) 

Glad that there is still buzz about the show. 

hmmm... I hope that she won't lose her job but i think she might think about possibly resigning but I don't think she will do even that as I think she won't want to be bullied anymore. But if she did get fired or if she did resign then I think JH would find out and be really upset with his mom and have more reason to help KSW.  

I think JH will help set up a meeting with SW and the mom.  The mom keeps lying to JH such as when he asked her in the previous episode where the sentencing papers for the hit and run case were and she said that it had been so long ago.   I think he knows that she is covering something up.   He might be curious to see what her reaction and responses might be like when face to face with sw.  

Can CA lose her job over something she did in her youth? Not while studying applying and sitting for the police exam or while being on duty? That will be so unfair... She was not even a criminal. Wasn’t she still a minor then too? The only way she would leave the force if she felt guilty but I hope she knows her worth and value and not succumb to Judge’s nonsense. Because no one can prove her claim actually. 

Can @stroppyse help shed some lights on KSW’s comment about past present future? I feel that it might be something lost in the translation. I watched with Chinese subs and not understanding it very well, but it wasn’t translated as straightforward as the English saying JH is not in her future. 

So funny! The top 2 lines say that Dad is sleeping so let's all be quiet/silent/ not loud.

The 3rd line says something about Pa Rang's face.

The 4th line, I think means that one side is Hae Rang's room and the other side is Jin Woo's room.

20 minutes ago, sjlsjl said:

So funny! The top 2 lines say that Dad is sleeping so let's all be quiet/silent/ not loud.

The 3rd line says something about Pa Rang's face.

The 4th line, I think means that one side is Hae Rang's room and the other side is Jin Woo's room.

@sjlsjl Thanks for the IG updates! Keep those coming! :D

Oh, what's Papa Moon doing at JW's room...?

I love seeing all these behind-the-scene shots and how the filming set is actually like.

Hey, today is 7 Feb... 1 more month till Jun Hwi's birthday!!! (And CA's dad's too, but who cares about the dad... haha)

@stroppyse any chance you can translate the preview posted above and also the written preview below 

Spoiler

시월은 준휘를 찾아와 유라가 10년 전 뺑소니 사건의 목격자였음을 밝힌다. 유라는 준휘에게 어떻게 청아와 다시 만날 생각을 하느냐며 다그치고, 준휘는 그런 유라에게 10년 전 시월의 사고를 목격했던 것이 사실이냐고 묻는데...

This has some translations 

Sorry my translation won't be as good as @stroppyse.  But the written preview on the KBS page basically says that Si Wol came to look for Jun Hwi and told him that his mom is a  witness to the hit and run accident from 10 years ago.  The judge mom asks Jun Hwi how he could start seeing Cheong Ah again and Jun Hwi asks if it is true that she was the witness for the hit and run accident. 

I can't do justice to the video preview but from what I listened to, another announcer wanted to meet Tae Rang.  And so when the PD Nim and SA come, the PD Nim says, "So you two have already met."

Jin Woo and Jun Hwi's convo is too above my level of understanding but at the end I did hear that Jun Hwi say, "He will think about it."

Si Wol grabs the attorney's coat and yells that he has messed up his life.  Cheong Ah is saying to let him go and speak.  The attorney is saying do you want to go back to prison.  Cheong Ah says, "This is the sentencing decision.  If you read it then you will remember. Please read it carefully."

Thanks dear @sjlsjl . Urggh but the prosecutor has already been bribed . I doubt they will get anything from him . Jun Hwi is really the only way out for Shi Wol.

p/s how come I feel jealous for our JH , whenever I see scenes of CA & SW  :joy:. I hope the OTP will hv some scenes together. This writer likes to torture me 

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

Thanks dear @sjlsjl . Urggh but the prosecutor has already been bribed . I doubt they will get anything from him . Jun Hwi is really the only way out for Shi Wol.

p/s how come I feel jealous for our JH , whenever I see scenes of CA & SW  :joy:. I hope the OTP will hv some scenes together. This writer likes to torture me 

Your welcome!!  Sorry wish that i could translate better!! =)  yes, the prosecutor has already been bribed so he won't say anything.  

I feel jealous and nervous for JH!!   I just hope there won't be any "KSW getting too close to CA's face scenes" or KSW trying to give blankets to CA!!   :blush::blush:    I hope that the writer will please leave our beautiful mandarin orange couple alone!!! :heart::blush::blush:

16 minutes ago, sjlsjl said:

Your welcome!!  Sorry wish that i could translate better!! =)  yes, the prosecutor has already been bribed so he won't say anything.  

I feel jealous and nervous for JH!!   I just hope there won't be any "KSW getting too close to CA's face scenes" or KSW trying to give blankets to CA!!   :blush::blush:    I hope that the writer will please leave our beautiful mandarin orange couple alone!!! :heart::blush::blush:

But this writer is cruel 

I think the conversation btwn JW & JH is about JH backing JW up in the shareholders meeting . That’s why JH says he’s got to think about it & JW’s reaction was as such as he expected his cousin to not even have to think about it :lol:

4 minutes ago, PeVe said:

Well, time for Lady Cheonga  and the last battle.

But do/did think about  the next season - number 2?

Somewhere it was written - number 1 so why not 2?

Next 100 episodes?

Nooo . :joy: I’m happy with one season, just end it well . I want our oppa here to move onto the next drama , a non family one with 16 episodes where he can show off his abs & fighting skills .. SIA looked great in the article . She looked very matured there .

Archived