[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I probably have to buy Snickers now right? I don't actually like Snickers as I hate milk chocolate. So will take a bite then chuck it.

I have even bought my kids to Subway. It's not that I like Subway or drink the soft drinks. I guess it's because there are fresh vegetables there and there are many franchises around. It's all because of Kdramas obviously since I would never even step into one normally. It's so bland and yucks. The meat is all processed salty meat. I don't see why Koreans would want to eat there. Because frankly, Paris Baguette rocks. Their sandwiches are super yummy. I have walked out of my way to find a Paris Baguette when in Seoul. But not walked to a Subway. And have you seen the artisan bakeries? Their sandwiches are so good. So yeah Subway is kinda yucks. I would even go to Kycochon chicken or KFC over Subway in Seoul. Or actually, would rather look for a made on the spot gimbap place if I can't find anything else to eat.

Sorry. PPL is my pet peeve. I have been watching Well Intended Love S2 recently. And their PPL has been a diet drink or drink powder. The female lead is an actress and I don't recall her eating a meal in 9 episodes. She kept guzzling containers of this powdered drink. That is so scary to see that a show and writer allows such bad eating habit. Snickers and Subway seems like a balanced meal compared to that. Although the other Chinese youth dramas I watch peddle alcoholic mixer drinks. 

So Korean shows promoting Subway which can be made healthy without the soft drinks. And Snickers which is just sugar and fat makes alcohol and powdered diet drinks sounds like nutritional standards in comparison.

I cried so much watching the scenes with JW... I love this episode. It was a good episode to let us see the sincerity of JW, while with TR and with the Kims. 

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

XX: What? You’re making stupid noises just like someone else. You can’t be like that. After all, who is it that I’m doing this for?
JH: Who is it that you’re doing this for?
XX: Enough of that.

Yeah really... who are you doing it for; XX? Cannot answer, right? It was all for your pride, selfish reason. 

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I do love how strong the relationship between JH and CA is though. CA saying that JH is going to buy them whatever they want, JH's wealth not being a thing between them, though I'm still not sure that CA knows exactly how rich JH is. But, JH also being willing to let CA go with SW for a meal together, secure in his relationship with CA now, though there is still those apologetic feelings towards SW as well.

This is what I feel too. I love how she just casually ordered JH to pick up the bill. Just like the other time when they went to the fancy restaurant ~ “You pay” 

@Ameera Ali Did you see any  couple pyjamas there ?Kkkkkkk  I had all sorts of imagination of what kind of sexy gifts our CA will give him . But of course this is a family drama ! :tounge_wink: So kiss master , do you think we can get a kiss tonight? 

@stroppyse thanks a lot for translating so many scenes :D.  There were lot of conversations last night that I was very curious about . 
Why does CA speak formally to JH but informally to SW ? Is it the age thing ? Or out of respect for the person she loves ? I notice a lot of couples in dramas talk formally or address each other formally  in spite of being so close  . And often it’s misinterpreted by international audiences by them being uncomfortable with each other 

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

This episode was boring. if you are going to cry then cry.

Agree, many scenes are too repetitive dragging from episode to episode. Not only boring but childish plus creating excuses.  Most dramas like to hide the truth or cover up by remaining silent - never to the point to be open & transparent thus resulting in misunderstandings.  Hope SA lives happily being alone than to choose the 2 men cos she never had love for her ex throughout her marriage why take risk to regret again just because JW changed. To remain strong in a marriage is both must love & trust each other - one sided will never work.  Feeling sorry for JW just because he tried so hard can change his character so easily - heard of "a leopard will never change it's spots"

10 hours ago, monalisa said:

My jaw dropped when TR told SW not to scare HR per his intention to tell HR that he is her brother ! What a joke! Despite knowing her criminal activities, how can TR even thinks anything can scare her. I'm flabbergasted!

TR is arrgghhh ... he still thinks HR is his little innocent angel sister and that SW declaring he is his brother would shock her ??? It's more likely she will report SW to police to get rid of him in her life. She wouldn't want to be associated with him. Now if SW is successfully CEO, TR will be surprised how fast HR will glue herself to SW.  And TR would more than happy to connect those 2 siblings. I feel the Moon family is quite a hypocrite lot.

dont quite understand Korean's  culture of messy relationships to have 2 in-laws families at loggerheads.  considering one family being married into same family is already intolerable let alone 2 from same family. How do their future children addressed each other - it creates confusion.  CA & JH getting married sounds more logical when his mother will accept her finally. JW should focus on holding on to the company and takes over eventually rather than chasing after his ex who doesnt love him & he should remain filial to his mother who hates SA - blood is thicker than water, he should not give up on his mother - regardless she is still his mother - can lose many wives but a man has one mother who bore & raised him up.  How would one feel, when you have a son who treats his mother with no respect to walk off the house over his ex?

I don't think JW will re- marry SA.  I don't think he can. SA's mom is absolutely against JW and seeing how JW's mom treated SA, I don't think SA would go back to JW.  I really think SA will just choose her career. 

@ktcjdrama I just feel so bad for JW.  He is really sincere in how he hurt SA and her family, whether it was through the affair or with how Hae Rang had bullied Cheong Ah and just any other pain that he may have given to SA and her mom.   I just wish though that he could have someone who could love him back the way that he has loved SA. 

@monalisa 

@cheekychipmunk_stv

Now that I think of it,  TR is a bit stifling in how he keeps trying to "protect" Hae Rang.   She's caused a lot of hurt and pain to others.  I think she will be just fine to find out that Si Wol is her brother.  She actually kind of needs that kind of shock. :grin:

I am so glad that Cheong Ah spoke up and told Hae Rang who her brother was.  Si Wol probably would have done it if not for Tae Rang and Papa Mun asking him not to tell her yet.  But good job Cheong Ah!!! :blush: 

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

TR is arrgghhh ... he still thinks HR is his little innocent angel sister and that SW declaring he is his brother would shock her ??? It's more likely she will report SW to police to get rid of him in her life. She wouldn't want to be associated with him. Now if SW is successfully CEO, TR will be surprised how fast HR will glue herself to SW.  And TR would more than happy to connect those 2 siblings. I feel the Moon family is quite a hypocrite lot.

Because she is still innocent. Jeez leave her alone

32 minutes ago, sjlsjl said:

am so glad that Cheong Ah spoke up and told Hae Rang who her brother was.  Si Wol probably would have done it if not for Tae Rang and Papa Mun asking him not to tell her yet.  But good job Cheong Ah!!!

No one asked CA what a boring Female lead

JH is the only guy who sacrificed most to protect his mother as well as CA. He tried his best to talk sense to his mother & was being impartial towards SW. Both JH & CA are meant for each other cos they loved each other very much and JH is fighting to keep the family going by being very fair to everyone.  The only couple deserves to be married to end  a happy drama.

I kinda dont think it was CAs place to tell HR who SW is. 

1. That doesnt really concern CA. 

2. This is extremely personal.

3. The person involved is HR, who is a terrible person and a social climber. As if she would want a criminal as a brother. 

If CA thought HR was gon make things right, she was naive. This being a family drama, HR will come around eventually. But I kinda side eyed when CA was talking to HR.  

But hey, in doing so, the plot moves forward so I'm not complaining (much). 

1 hour ago, lalalaelala said:

I kinda dont think it was CAs place to tell HR who SW is. 

1. That doesnt really concern CA. 

2. This is extremely personal.

3. The person involved is HR, who is a terrible person and a social climber. As if she would want a criminal as a brother. 

You make a good point! @lalalaelala :blush:

I think if it was someone close to her then it wouldn't be right of her to do that. And definitely not if it were a real life situation. 

I was kind of surprised myself when she did that. 

Right before CA did that she seemed to be kind of pacing back and forth at the police station alone..thinking about how SW had said that he got arrested right in front of his sister.   Then she went back to the chairwoman's house where she ran into Hae Rang and asked her if she knew who Si Wol was.

I kind of think she did that to stop Hae Rang from doing more damage than she had already been doing with getting Si Wol fired and then helping him to get thrown into jail.  I think she did it more to help Si Wol. 

In the written preview for Episodes 91 to 92, it sounds like Cheong Ah might tell more information to Papa Mun about the other things that Hae Rang has done. 

The written preview says this:

Si-wol manages to be released with the help of Jun-hui, and Hwa-young gets angry at Driver Kim for making a settlement. Meanwhile, Hae-rang was shocked to see the picture that Si-wol showed her and became convinced that he was her real brother, and Chung-ah told Tae-rang and Papa Mun all the things that Hae Rang had done.  (I am assuming that she will tell them about how she got Si Wol fired and how she helped to get him arrested.)

1 hour ago, Halo21 said:

JH is the only guy who sacrificed most to protect his mother as well as CA. He tried his best to talk sense to his mother & was being impartial towards SW. Both JH & CA are meant for each other cos they loved each other very much and JH is fighting to keep the family going by being very fair to everyone.  The only couple deserves to be married to end  a happy drama.

@Halo21 I agree!  I think that JH is awesome and I think that JH and CA totally deserve to be married!!! :blush:

37 minutes ago, sjlsjl said:

I kind of think she did that to stop Hae Rang from doing more damage than she had already been doing with getting Si Wol fired and then helping him to get thrown into jail.  I think she did it more to help Si Wol. 

The written preview says this:

Si-wol manages to be released with the help of Jun-hui, and Hwa-young gets angry at Driver Kim for making a settlement. Meanwhile, Hae-rang was shocked to see the picture that Si-wol showed her and became convinced that he was her real brother, and Chung-ah told Tae-rang and Papa Mun all the things that Hae Rang had done.  (I am assuming that she will tell them about how she got Si Wol fired and how she helped to get him arrested.)

If I were in that situation, I will also tell HR the truth of their relationship, if only to drive some conscience into her to stop hurting people, especially your own brother, although I would be doubtful that will change HR. 

CA needs to tell Papa Moon that HR is also a home-wrecker for sleeping with someone else’s husband, and shamelessly try to claim him as her own. 

Seing JW Growth from early into now i just realized when a supposed bad character that usually goes full evil path on other drama ( infedility etc ) but given a great character development and it shows that he become likeable by most of the watcher.

Even myself i dont really care for the triangle at first but by time i got interest because jw show his desire to get back with sa.

From using his old rich way until being close with sa family way of life. It shows that he really care about it and even do things that other chaebol wont do. 

Would you want to be on what jw did to get close to the parents when you are freaking rich? I guess mostly wont do it. 

He goes from buying everything using his money to being humble guy who become even greater. 

It shows the power of love guys and i really appreciate his growth.

It painful for me.to see ep 89 90 

Looks at his reaction how sad he is to know the truth with haerang. How it is play a big important part with ca and sa. Arghhhh i really hope he got a good closure for this drama. 

He deserve better 

Archived