[Drama 2019] Everyone’s Lies/The Lies Within, 모두의 거짓말

larus

Actually when I think about it, the only person that is the common denominator with everything (land deal, JQ, victims) so far is SHoon.  So my money is still on him being the mastermind orchestrating his own mutilation.  His motivation?  To get back at the Chairman for years of abuse.  

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be cruel if  Sang Hun does  not come back alive to Seo Hui especially when they keep giving us these sweet flashbacks. 
Agency update

Stills for tonight 

I watch it live and was a lot of talking ..so just let me highlight the important scenes with my limited Korean understanding

@bebebisous33 @taeunfighting so it is confirmed that Captain was the one who killed HG 

1. Tae Sik had to run because two guys who look like they are from the Prosecution Office (I could be wrong here) immediately wanted to catch him at the warehouse where HG was shot. Just before that we had HG's body being taken away , and Captain looking all stressed came to the scene.

2. Jin Gyeong was alerted of what happened - goes to the morgue and sees HG's lifeless body & cries.  Next day she tries calling TS but can't reach him. Her other colleagues in the patrol division all seem to say TS is the one but she can't believe it

Spoiler

3. Captain briefs the other cops - TS is the suspect. 

4. TS manages to contact SH (who was also looking for him) . He ask SH to help him get hold of JG. He can't contact JG directly as she was being closely monitored. 

5. SH manages to get JG , and takes her to see TS who was hiding in some abandon house.  The three of them discussed what could have happened and they link things to the Captain but they don't really want to believe it.

Spoiler

6. JG gets some help from fellow patrol division cop to help her get some cctv near the area of where HG was suppose to meet TS. TS manages to sneak into HG's apartment. Looks for the computer but it cannot work. Then TS saw that the printer was suppose to print something out. So he looks for paper and prints out the list! Later SH meets him and he shares the list with her.

7. So we get a flashback by the captain about what happened.  @liltash85 to answer your earlier post, the drama had only shown us part of what happened. Actually, when Captain first arrive at scene, HG did greet him formally by calling him by his position. So this where I was thrown off because it was a very normal conversation at first where HG asked the captain what he was doing there. Captain lied by saying that Tae Sik had told him to come. He ask HG to pass him the USB first ...but HG straight away found that strange because he never mentioned the USB to TS...so from there he realised Captain has been involved in all this and he started to run. Captain gave chase , they fought and later on captain out of desperation shot HG.... Captain was not wanting to kill HG but things got out of hand. 

Spoiler

8.  SH and JG separately look at the list and realise the connection in the addresses of those ppl. Hmmmm...SH draws this map out ( the one similar to what JH had  and JQ chairman also had a map of the area....

Spoiler

czW6paf.pngg0qOrNG.png

8. JG finds out that Captain was the one responsible for JG's death. She looks for TS and tells him. TS goes and look for Captain and confronts him. Then we get the flashback of the captain had gone back to the station and taken out TS's gun ( remember TS was suspended) and planted the gun at the warehouse when the CSI was combing the area.

9. Oh before I forget, YM has been keeping track of IDG and has a photo of IDG meeting captain.

Preview

I just finished episode 11. @triplem, I hope you don't mind that I piggy back off a few of your highlights.

6 hours ago, triplem said:

so it is confirmed that Captain was the one who killed HG

This episode filled in the missing blanks leading up the Ho Gyu’s death and it was quite difficult to watch with YDY fully in the picture now. Ho Gyu was expecting Tae Sik at the location, but instead YDY showed up. (It was IDG who summoned YDY to retrieve the thumb drive.) It didn’t take long for Ho Gyu to piece together that it was YDY who helped cover up CSH’s murder, Seo Hui’s car accident case and now this. YDY told Ho Gyu that if he hands over the flash drive, he’ll why explain later. Obviously, Ho Gyu refused, they tussle and we know the rest. What’s sad is when Ho Gyu laid there, he told YDY that he was scared and for YDY not to leave him. I really hate YDY.

Captain briefs the other cops - TS is the suspect. 

We knew that Tae Sik would be framed for it. YDY cited retaliation as the motive. He even fabricated evidence that Ho Gyu sent a text to the internal affairs team stating that he was being threatened by Tae Sik. This was made plausible because previously Ho Gyu had signed a statement saying that it was Tae Sik who forced him to forge the document. I didn’t quite understand the whole gun situation, but basically, YDY destroyed the evidence that Tae Sik had already turned in his gun so that's why finding it at the scene was admissible. 

YM has been keeping track of IDG and has a photo of IDG meeting captain

When the news story about Tae Sik being the suspect broke out, YM believed Tae Sik was framed so he asked the advisor to follow IDG. That’s how he got the photo. Now, in addition to following IDG, he also wants to follow Seo Hui because he knows she’ll be in touch with Tae Sik. I wonder what YM plans to do here.

About YDY and IDG's meeting, it seems IDG wants YDY to kill off Tae Sik next. YDY was reluctant and asked IDG how much longer will IDG drag him around. IDG’s long response implied that they’ve actually met 10 years ago where both of them seem to have participated in something horrible. IDG is using this incident against YDY. I wonder what it could be. Doesn’t YDY also know Tae Sik for 10 years?

SH and JG separately look at the list and realise the connection in the addresses of those ppl. Hmmmm...SH draws this map out ( the one similar to what JH had  and JQ chairman also had a map of the area....

When Seo Hui and Tae Sik were looking at the list of names together at Tae Sik's hideout, they believe that all these people must be ill based on their earlier visit to some of the people on the list and the shamanic rituals that were going on there. Using the addresses provided with the names on the list, the dots formed on the map all fall within the region of the land that's part of the bill. This scene then transitions over showing the chairman looking over this part of the land on a map as well. He says to himself with a creepy smile that soon it will be his. It is clear in this episode that the chairman's purpose of the new business is not for the profits, but to secure the land for himself. Why does he want it that desperately?

It's just sad that someone has to die for the truth to come out. So they had this all planned right when they had HoGyu signed in that confession.

3 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

t. I didn’t quite understand the whole gun situation,

This part really threw me off. Ididn't understand it either especially the part where JinYeong was reading the list of people who fired the gun on the day of the shooting and one of them is DaeYong.  If they destroyed the evidence that TaeSik returned the gun that means the other cops were using his gun? The explanation was ambiguous. We were shown towards the end of the episode that DY took out two guns, one is his and the other TaeSik's. He placed TaeSik's gun at he scene. I'm to believe that he shot HoGyu with his gun. I've watched too many crime drama to understand that each gun is unique and a bullet can be traced back to a particular gun by a gun expert. They will also know if the gun has been fired recently. But of course the baddies will have have tempered with the forensic's result.

From what I understand about the gun situation:

- That night, only 3 officers checked out guns, including YDY. Based on phone records, the other two officers location were not around the crime scene location, whereas for YDY, he was near the area. And he hasn't returned his checked out gun, which is used to kill HG.

- YDY went to steal JTS's gun and deleted JTS return record. That's why he has two guns: one that he checked out, one that he stole.

What I don't understand is, like mentioned above, why don't they checked the bullet in HG's body against the barrel of JTS's gun (yeah I watched too much CSI)... unless no bullet in his body, because it did seem that the bullet went through the body because he was shot from the back but we see bleeding wound from his chest too.

Another thing I don't understand is that the record of JTS returning the gun was hand-written in a list among many other records, and bound in a book. That will be difficult to delete since it's not a separate piece of paper or digital log. So how did they delete it? Another thing would be, although no more CCTV footage, won't the officer who handled the return remember JTS returning and can give a witness about it? Well unless that person is bought over too into the whole scheme.... I'm beginning to see some plot holes now. One other thing was HG made a call to JTS and it was dialing already when he was shot, but then the phone just went off?

I found this point interesting.  The meeting with SHui and the Chairman.  I feel like she’s walking into the lion’s den.  After he “opens an account in her name” (soles suspiciously like bribery?), this is part of their conversation

SHui - Mr In and YM, do you trust them?

Jeong - Trusting someone and keeping someone close are 2 different things.  You’re the only person I have ever trusted. (what?  What about SHoon??) :o

Previews seem to imply people are sick/ill like we guessed.  There’s a pic of a news article where 300 hens were found dead suddenly in the SongJu Daily (so it’s likely an environmental problem).  And the hospital (JQ) is involved.  Sounds like SHun and Reporter Choe were going to tell all before they were silenced.  Tell you what, we’re on the ball here in this thread :lol:.  We joined the dots well.

A theory that has been percolating in my mind is that IDG and YM aren’t exactly fully on the Chairman’s side.  They seem to have a love-hate relationship with him.  Neither like being manipulated by him.  I guess the raging questions are regarding SHoon and who performed the amputations and enucleation.   Going back to the timeline (sectioned it off to the part which still bugs me) - when did the altercation between IDG and KPY occur?  The one where KPY stabbed IDG?  IDG obviously didn’t have SHoon then because he asked KPY, “where is he?”.

My hypothesis is that when SHoon escaped from the hospital, IDG caught up with him.  IDG is in cahoots with KPY.  They amputate his hand using the butcher’s knife (Did they do the amputation at the butchery? And left the knife there).  IDG and KPY take SHoon to the warehouse where KPY is supposed to watch him.  Choi is sent by IDG to kill them both by burning the warehouse.  IDG scraps his bloodied car in the meantime.  Before Choi gets to the warehouse to burn it down, SHoon escapes (maybe this is the altercation that the owner heard before the place was set alight?) because KPY is drunk.  KPY staggers out of the burning building and goes to his grandma’s to hide out.  IDG finds out from the Captain that no one died in the fire that Choi lit.  IDG finds KPY when he is out and about and roughs him up to find out what happened to SHoon.  IDG is stabbed and KPY escapes.  SHoon finds YM and hides out with him.  YM (?) severs SHoon’s foot and plants it on IDG to implicate him.  IDG finds out via the Captain that Choi is being investigated and kills him to shut him up.  I don’t know when the vet gets involved.  Did the coroner mention if the foot was cleanly cut off?  I know she said his hand was done by an amateur but I don’t remember her saying anything about the foot.  If it was a clean cut then it may be the vet who performed both the foot amputation and the enucleation.  YM was just the delivery boy for the foot.  The vet was delivery boy for the eye.  KPY rings SHui to extort money and tells her he will reveal all and IDG catches on.  He kills him in the shipping container.  So the hand amputation may not be SHoon’s idea...but maybe the foot and eye are... 

EDIT - as for the gun situation.  Serial numbers were mentioned.  I don’t think a cop is specially assigned one weapon specifically?  So one week I may sign out #1 and the next #2...So my understanding in the original log, 

#1 TS assigned gun (returned to the armory)
#2 YDY assigned gun - he shot HG with this gun.  

YDY then goes into the armory to remove #1.  He has to do this to reflect that TS didn’t return the gun yet.  He alters the logs to reflect that he took #1 and TS signed out #2.  He plants #2 (the one he fired) at the scene.

@imgreatgal @taeunfighting this is how I understood the part about the gun. heh.

Taesik turned the gun in when he was interviewed by Internal Affairs.  However, the gun was not logged in (by Internal Affairs cuz they were instructed not to by IDG ahead of time).  The gun actually is locked inside the safe (#654413).  IDG has his men erased the CCTV footage of the day so there's no evidence that the gun was logged into the safe.

Jin Gyeong looked at the gun log showing both Taesik and Yoo's guns were not logged back in.  Records from her friend.  See 3/2 entries with blank cells. Taesik is the third entry (# 654413)

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 5.50.36 PM

IDG then told Yoo to switch his (fired) gun with Taesik's.  Both are 3.8 pistols.  Yoo went into the armory, looked at record and located the gun in safe.  He then take Taesik's gun to plant at murder scene.  He still has his own.

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 5.51.19 PMScreen Shot 2019-11-16 at 6.00.26 PM

Yeah, if forensics tests Taesik's gun, they should see that it was not fired so I have no idea how they plan to explain that part... unless they will manipulate the records.  Both guns are the same make though.

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

From what I understand about the gun situation:

- That night, only 3 officers checked out guns, including YDY. Based on phone records, the other two officers location were not around the crime scene location, whereas for YDY, he was near the area. And he hasn't returned his checked out gun, which is used to kill HG.

- YDY went to steal JTS's gun and deleted JTS return record. That's why he has two guns: one that he checked out, one that he stole.

What I don't understand is, like mentioned above, why don't they checked the bullet in HG's body against the barrel of JTS's gun (yeah I watched too much CSI)... unless no bullet in his body, because it did seem that the bullet went through the body because he was shot from the back but we see bleeding wound from his chest too.

Another thing I don't understand is that the record of JTS returning the gun was hand-written in a list among many other records, and bound in a book. That will be difficult to delete since it's not a separate piece of paper or digital log. So how did they delete it? Another thing would be, although no more CCTV footage, won't the officer who handled the return remember JTS returning and can give a witness about it? Well unless that person is bought over too into the whole scheme.... I'm beginning to see some plot holes now. One other thing was HG made a call to JTS and it was dialing already when he was shot, but then the phone just went off?

If I read the subs right, The officer who helps JG said, the investigation team asked for the logs book. So the log book is in their possession now and the cctv was deleted (by IDG hacker). I guess, the officer must work hard to get the list (the one she shared with JG). 

I really want to know why and How IDG can but YDY 10 years ago. So it means, that YDY has been insider for JQ for 10 whole years. No wonder they will never face any problems not until Kim Seon Cheol case. And could it also means JQ has been tagging on Tae Sik for 10 years to stop him from whatever he is investigating? 

Sigh ... THIS song!!!! :heart: But the overall mood is so sad ... and after the death of poor, poor HG, :bawling: I’m preparing myself for more deaths ... even the main lead’s ... after all, this is OCN ... I still have flashes of JKY’s character being brutally shot down in Kill It (another OCN production) - & that drama had children entangled too ... :tears:

I had a feeling that there was some significance when YDY's wife mentioned "10 years ago" a few episodes earlier. Clearly it was then that the rot started and took him down this slippery slope of horrifying no return. Even though the identity of HG's killer was discussed thoroughly earlier in the week, it was still viscerally disturbing and upsetting to see YDY allow himself to be manipulated in such a way. Certainly it begs the question as to what awful deed he committed for IDG to have such a hold over him. Honestly he should have just stopped before things went out of hand.

That said, I don't know that I wanted to watch an entire episode largely about his culpability. I honestly don't care that much about him. We all knew he was a self-centred weasel a long time ago. It can't be any great surprise that he would end up to his neck in doodoo. I would rather see SHun in some kind of flashback or even as hostage to his situation.

Yeah, yeah... the police force is systemically corrupt... but we knew that already.

JQ is  the evil empire... and I know someone was joking the other day with the Darth Vader and Palpatine references... but honestly, it is true... Chairman Jeong is the personification of all that is ugly in this drama. There is something terrifying about a man who looks grandfatherly and cultivates bonzai who finds gleeful satisfaction in people's deaths and goes off about some people needing to learn that the world is a scary place. Well, yes... I'm sure Tae-sik knows that. It's why he became a cop in the first place. <_< 

I wonder if the chairman is certifiably insane. I have been wondering about it for a while now. I imagine he must be on some level to have adopted a boy from an orphanage just because he looks like the son he lost. When he says to SHui that he has never done anything that he's ashamed of, yeah... well... by what standard, is my question. Does he even have a conscience to speak of?

I learnt something intriguing about YM today. While the chairman thinks that he is managing YM, it is quite clear that YM is quite adept at managing him. He plays the diplomatic middle man with aplomb which causes me to wonder if he did a lot of that between father and son . He represents the reasonable, respectable side of the JQ empire with his people savvy while IDG represents the darker, more insidious side by eliminating the obstacles through murder and mayhem.

There's no doubt that he knows what the chairman is capable of and he does his bit to mitigate the damage until of course IDG takes over.

That land grab... I have to wonder now if they're deliberately poisoning people so that they can acquire it or get these people off the dirt. I don't think that it's just about dumping toxic waste and trying to cover up their sins. It's much worse. My guess is that they're slowly killing the locals for the land. At least that's how I interpret the chairman's hubris. What significance that land has for him, I have no idea. ;) I imagine that's the point... to keep us guessing for a while yet.

5 hours ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Sigh ... THIS song!!!! 

Yes, the music in this series has without exception been evocative, cheers for posting. Looked through the OST credits (but being a non-Korean speaker, not sure if I read aright). There are 3 staff credited - Ma Ju-hee, Im Ye-ran and Kim Jung-ha. I assume they're commissioning the music through companies like Genie rather than the ones actually composing. Good job anyway!

In Ep 11 I really enjoyed seeing Seo-hui and Jin-gyeong together (if only to car pool for now). Not sure how hopeful one dares to be, but there's at least one faction aside from Tae-sik/Seo-hui countering JQ and I really want them all to form a 'confederacy of the good' soon. 

Still impressed by Lee Min-ki's understated performance of Tae-sik. The world's descending into madness but his steely calm is totally believable. Chairman Jeong / Palpatine just gets more and more despicable, doesn't he. I guess we should be praising the actor's skill :wacko:

Thanks all for the latest summaries, theories and analyses  :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

That land grab... I have now if they're deliberately poisoning people so that they can acquire it or get these people off the dirt. I don't think that it's just about dumping toxic waste and trying to cover up their sins. It's much worse. My guess is that they're slowly killing the locals for the land. At least that's how I interpret the chairman's hubris.

But why that particular plot of land?  And it’s so hard to acquire because of the hoops they have to jump through?  It’s not particularly suitable for the energy plant (the man from the Opposition party questioned YM and he gave a lame reply saying that it was a better site for distribution...that doesn’t make sense?  If you can’t harvest the energy in the first place - they were talking wind and solar, what’s the point of distributing?).  To poison people to get them off the land seems rather extreme because you’d always have to worry about being found out?  Unless they are using the people as guinea pigs to experiment?  Getting them sick deliberately and then treating them with a new drug that they want to develop.  But I didn’t think they were into pharmaceuticals?

Although it does seem rather weird that they would do so much to cover up their past sins of dumping toxic waste.  But if the news of that happened, it would probably spell the end of JQ?  It can’t just be about financials...they are suffering big losses just to acquire the land, no wonder the other members of the board questioned Jeong at the Board meeting and YM had to appease them.

I do agree with you that there’s something seriously wrong with the Chairman.  I was scared for SHui when she met with him one on one and asked him those pointed questions which he deflected.  He flits from being a frail old man to being a ruthless ogre.  Like he has multiple personalities?

33 minutes ago, nrllee said:

But why that particular plot of land?  And it’s so hard to acquire because of the hoops they have to jump through?  It’s not particularly suitable for the energy plant (the man from the Opposition party questioned YM and he gave a lame reply saying that it was a better site for distribution...that doesn’t make sense?  If you can’t harvest the energy in the first place - they were talking wind and solar, what’s the point of distributing?).  To poison people to get them off the land seems rather extreme because you’d always have to worry about being found out?  Unless they are using the people as guinea pigs to experiment?  Getting them sick deliberately and then treating them with a new drug that they want to develop.  But I didn’t think they were into pharmaceuticals?

Although it does seem rather weird that they would do so much to cover up their past sins of dumping toxic waste.  But if the news of that happened, it would probably spell the end of JQ?  It can’t just be about financials...they are suffering big losses just to acquire the land, no wonder the other members of the board questioned Jeong at the Board meeting and YM had to appease them.

The reason why I said what I said earlier... just a theory mind you... was because of the gleeful way in which he said that the land would be his sooner or later. He seems obsessed with the land in a way that doesn't indicate to me that it's just a cover-up. He is losing a lot of money and bribing a lot of corrupt officials to get his hands on it. He's making huge compromises with the other party to expedite its acquisition thereby losing even more money. The land itself seems to have a significance for him that is beyond business. As has been noted it's not the best location for renewables, it's obviously poisoning the locals so he knows that it can't be a healthy spot for doing anything with in the short term at least.

To me, the jubilation is... for want of a better word... deeply personal. Like he's attaining the holy grail. Still it could just be that he's a ripe candidate for the men in white coats to come and carry him off. ;)

It's true that I can't say for certain that it isn't just a toxic dump site because it is still a terrible thing to do to your fellow human beings. The punitive financial losses aside, consider the human cost... the people who have fallen sick and died because of where they are living. Not to mention those who have died just so this can be covered up.

I don't doubt that the chairman... whatever he's up to... is a very evil man. Like you, I also sensed that YM at least, isn't as loyal to him as I had thought. He seems to know the old man is not all there and is biding his time.

Yes I agree, @40somethingahjumma when he cackled like Palpatine as he realized the land was within his grasp...it did seed doubt in my mind as to why he would act like that if the land was purely for a cover up.  So our theory about the toxic waste may be way off and he’s just not quite right in the head.  :lol:  But if he’s not quite right in the head then our logic won’t apply to his thought processes anymore.  It would be to take a stab at the mind of a demented man...for all we know, voices in his head told him it was a good idea to poison people because he had to acquire the land which he considered hallowed ground :blink:  And if he’s demented, then he could very well be the man behind SHoon’s mutilations because the voices in his head told him it was a good idea.

6 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I had a feeling that there was some significance when YDY's wife mentioned "10 years ago" a few episodes earlier.

I learnt something intriguing about YM today. While the chairman thinks that he is managing YM, it is quite clear that YM is quite adept at managing him.

I think there must have been some reports 10 years ago to the police about the sick people, perhaps even the workers of RMC, in the clustered zone.  Either or both Assemblyman Kim and Yoo were notified of the illness but the former dismissed it for his inlaw and Yoo covered it from law enforcement stand point for personal gain.

YM's end game to take over JQ seems like a chore.  The man needs to smile.   :lol:  Now that he suspects Jeong could make him the fall guy, he needs to prove he is invaluable.  Jeong sees IDK more as a henchman, not someone who has the business savyy or intelligence to keep JQ afloat.  

I am still bother by lack of concern by Jeong for Sang Hoon's whereabout.  It stopped.  

6 hours ago, AC95 said:

In Ep 11 I really enjoyed seeing Seo-hui and Jin-gyeong together (if only to car pool for now). Not sure how hopeful one dares to be, but there's at least one faction aside from Tae-sik/Seo-hui countering JQ and I really want them all to form a 'confederacy of the good' soon. 

Still impressed by Lee Min-ki's understated performance of Tae-sik. The world's descending into madness but his steely calm is totally believable.

I like their togetherness.  Jin Gyeong's determination, this fiery personality of hers, is what they need in this dire time to keep their spirit up.  Taesik's mind is logical so it helps him not to fold into despair as a fugitive.

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

Could it be that the land has precious minerals that is causing the residents to be sick?  JQ's interest in the land is to mine it, not necessarily to cover its own waste mismanagement?  I still think Jeong is looking at preserving the company or his legacy, he has no true heir to pass his fortunes to and trusts no one.  The company is governed by the board so whatever he is doing, it's under the table to move his agenda without JQ's consent.  Very personal, not necessarily a business move.

I did not get to watch it live but from the cuts , it does feel like not much development apart from what we’ve already been guessing . @nrllee I think OCN should read our thread to see that many of us here have great detective skills :lol:

YDY kept asking TS to surrender but of course TS knows YDY is responsible for HG’s death . However he knows that someone else is behind YDY . He asked if it was JQ - he even asked if It was JYM or IDG . But TS had to run off when someone approached to see the scuffle btwn the two of them

Spoiler

So TS went to JQ office if I’m not mistaken  ( but remained in the car ) . YM & IDG  had meeting and came out together . TS then tried calling IDG but the latter did not want to pick up

Spoiler

SH meets with TS and both discuss the list but I think the most important discovery is that JQ has been throwing chemical waste into the rivers / lakes of Songju causing a lot of kids to fall ill . So SH & TS finally understood why the reporter , her father & Sang Hun were trying to stop & expose 

Spoiler

But the preview looks a lot more exciting with YG making great progress in her getting info. Seo Hui is fighting JQ chairman’ head on . TS maybe be in danger , And oh my , I hope I’m hearing it correctly- think Seo Hui receives a call & says Sang Hun! Gosh is he calling her ???

REALLY do not want to spoil people so no details here. Watched Ep 12, and friends, please watch it as soon as you can because it is perhaps the most info-rich and revelatory episode yet. A few of our theories will have to be retired, some slightly modified but yes as @triplem said many of the analyses in this discussion hit close to home. There are flashbacks to decades ago, for JQ and key characters. There is now an answer to why Seo-hui's dad behaved as he did. We know the direct cause for the cancer clusters. 

Also the teasers at the end speak volumes and I think the intuition of many on how the crimes were divided is right.

Tae-sik, Jin-gyeong, Seo-hui all do great. Maybe we're not quite in the Endgame, but definitely well into the Infinity War :D Our heroes are not alone.

~Edit:

I watched this with my pulse racing throughout because despite us discussing this in so much detail, there are still surprises and beautiful denouements. Stuff happens and fast. Fellow fans don't be shortchanged, please watch the full episode ASAP :ph34r:

Archived