Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syntyche

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

29 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Or worse, we end off at the end of episode 1.

JTE hugs LG. Background music playing: “you are my dream, you are my love.” The end. 

Writer Kim better be ready to receive backlash :lol:

Aiaiaiai, I will rather have LeeEul dead than have Lalala background ending!! Simply Stated. 

Who All can be the 2nd savior--->> The one Who Knows what Kind of Costume LG is wearing Currently. Because the only difference we saw was the SHOES.

1. JY saw the costume...Shoe similarity unless he has one from how ES wears I doubt it.

2. JTE-->>But she is stabbed

3. Luna--->>Pair Looked like sneakers, maybe 2% possible

4. LG himself--->>Multiple attempted Loops.

At this point I don't think SJ was there simply because of similarity of savior costume.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

@bebebisous33 Theoretically speaking I may agree with the fact that LG is getting hurted due to scar (Like HP) being a side-effect of Blood Mixing of LR and his doppelganger, But that can also mean LJH may have survived. While HP seemed more apt early on (I also suspected the Blood dropping from Flute to special body parts leading to scars appearing), at this point SCAR=Doppelganger killed having scar at that particular point as a REMINDER OF their misdeed is more believable for me atleast. :D . Resurrecting LJH NOW is of no use anymore in current timeline. 

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Aiaiaiai, I will rather have LeeEul dead than have Lalala background ending!! Simply Stated. 

I guess the ending will be the ones of the spoilers have been shown before. 

Spoiler

The one that the two of them are in the beach and then to city centre of Seoul perhaps.

JTE probably takes her boyfriend king to Heongdae to get him a big bear doll as she ever promised. They spend the time together and enjoy their date like a normal people. 

I have a feeling it would be something like this, 

I told you, just think lots of happy thought, it lessen your stress and relax your brain from worrying unnecessarily. That"s what I'm doing now. :lol:

40 minutes ago, madmad min said:

The one Who Knows what Kind of Costume LG is wearing Currently. Because the only difference we saw was the SHOES.

We're even really thinking a lot of the shoes model and size here. Like we're doing for shopping. Lol. Seriously, you all are amazing to even notice the differences of the shoes while I see it just like shoes, just shoes, nothing really that particular or whatsover. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

We're even really thinking a lot of the shoes model and size here. Like we're doing for shopping. Lol. Seriously, you all are amazing to even notice the differences of the shoes while I see it just like shoes, just shoes, nothing really that particular or whatsover. 

Well I did not pay attention to it earlier as well :D What made me do a backtrack was Savior crash landed via Window to a separate space and RAN, and again He came back Shooting in mid AIR?? There I though I saw 2 shoes any ample of people confirmed it as well. It has to be seen now that we all are overthinking because again we do not yet know the exact architecture of the Room where the Flute was kept or is it really 2 Saviors with Blue and Black shoes.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Well I did not pay attention to it earlier as well :D What made me do a backtrack was Savior crash landed via Window to a separate space and RAN, and again He came back Shooting in mid AIR?? There I though I saw 2 shoes any ample of people confirmed it as well. It has to be seen now that we all are overthinking because again we do not yet know the exact architecture of the Room where the Flute was kept or is it really 2 Saviors with Blue and Black shoes.

I've ever read some posts in the early episodes discussion here regarding to the shoes and the speculation of the the savior identity and their number, back then we had no much spoilers and revelations as we have now. 

And it's being the topic again I guess. Well. 

Okay, I will watch that part again tomorrow and connect the theories with it. Now, I'm going to bed. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Or worse, we end off at the end of episode 1.

JTE hugs LG. Background music playing: “you are my dream, you are my love.” The end. 

NOOOOOOOOOO that would be a very bad bad DREAM :scream:

A FREAKING NIGHTMARE. :weary:

Dramagod, please don't let this happen:confounded:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Everyone is discussing sience and math and physics and there is me still waiting to hear that proper proposal :joy:

and re watch the little sweet moments of ep13 like guys can we talk about 

- Lee Gon grab his phone right away asking for number and is slightly a bit angry when he learnt that Tae Eul went out and not let him know and he is worried too much that he asked for "solve the urgent matters first" and then bombard calling Jang Mi Reuk to the point that they didnt have time to pick up the phone

personally i think the main reason Tae Eul doesnt ask Lee Gon to go with her cuz she knew he will choose her over his busy work 

- he stopped her to leave and suggest to "watch the dawn together", but it was just  not past mid-night and its actually sweet way of him to ask "lets spend the night together" (swooon) 

- he told her "go to bed first" and the married couple vibe is just too strong

- Introducing himself to her father, he choose to mentioned his feeling first "the one who likes your daughter" and then his name "Im Lee Gon". He only said his name two times- one to Tae Eul and this time to her father

- She get the grilled meat, cool it down for him and giving to him first and he just receive it naturally like it happens many times before already 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

8 hours ago, wenchanteur said:

I got a lead on the identity of the two saviors.
And if it turns out to be true and it's a spoiler, I'm very happy about that! :)
This allows me to get revenge on all of you, even if it's my fault and I shouldn't read this forum.

Lee Gon + Tae Eul.

It's Tae Eul because otherwise, when Lee Gon goes back in time, and assuming he can't go back to the future, he would be separated from Tae Eul forever.
So that Lee Gon and Tae Eul will enjoy a peaceful life somewhere far away from trouble for 25 years.
Maybe in the end, in the present time, we'll see the couple, who have become happy and old.

I was thinking Tae Eul too...the shoes with lighter color.  :blink:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Since Lee Rim knows the future, he thinks that he’ll win as he is able to influence the events in the present so that the future is changed in his favor.

please explain this?

You also said that LR travelled to the future... why do you think so?

• Like 3

q2hYoKz.png

Why does it seems like he is shooting a little boy? This is a scene from the episode 14 preview. I don’t know if it is only me. 

• Like 5

Good morning Monarchs! Let’s see..alright, I have 5 pages to backtrack on. Not bad! Although I am sure it will keep going while I backtrack :D

I saw this and was laughing so hard! Are we Shin with this drama? Or did Shin have to wait so long for his JET just to witness her with a King? :joy:

74d774c3bf329623c8e5ebb42e79099c.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

26 minutes ago, ChristineH said:

I was thinking Tae Eul too...the shoes with lighter color.  :blink:

Yeah, just by seeing it, I can smell it, and say It's the stench of Tae Eul's feet. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

I like how The Unbreakable Sword and the King smiled when they stood 

facing each other...so cool...:D

Spoiler

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

GE studied english?

But why on earth does she not understand what Jung Eun Chae was saying when she has to summarize TKEM to the viewers?

I remembered Lee Min Ho asked her what did JEC say and she said she dont know?

I think they were joking around and she did not want to answer because JEC said it was a sad love story. That was my take anyway.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Dramafreak said:

please explain this?

You also said that LR travelled to the future... why do you think so?

Because of the ending, when Lee Rim was walking. If you look in the background, there is an exhibition about Relics and Lee Gon's image is in the background. Relics allude to the past.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1