[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Repost:

Available at Yes24 

> "The King: Eternal Monarch" Photo Essay set (8 photocards) Price: 31.500 KRW 400pages | 170*230*30mm Release date: June 30. Delivery shipping: July 8.

OVERSEAS SHIPPING AVAILABLE 

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90406595?scode=029

> Novel 1& 2 (10 photocards) + Photo Essay set (8 photocards) Price: 58,500 KRW 1040pages | 170*230*60mm Release date: June 30. Delivery shipping: July 8.

DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407437?scode=032&OzSrank=4

>TKEM’s Novel 1 & 2 (include 5 photocards with price 13.500KRW per each novel)

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90406893?scode=029

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407511?scode=029

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407143?scode=029

cr: V_PSH18

EZKMjryVAAA4Lp2?format=jpg&name=small

EZKMjryVAAIr1hZ?format=jpg&name=small

EZKMjrzVcAMG2ar?format=jpg&name=small

@CallieP

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I don’t think LG may have killed anyone before we met him unless you mean in a different time line. Because he didn’t know there was still traitors around until he began connecting the dots to the other world and realizing LR isn’t dead. I also don’t think PM has killed before. I think she got a lot of people to do her dirty work for her so that she doesn’t get blood on her own hands. But indirectly, she killed. If she really killed her doppelgänger then she finally decided to do the dirty work herself. LR and LG blood mixing was something i read on here too. Something I totally didn’t think of but makes sense :D

i have also been thinking. This is a far-fetched idea from me. Not sure if we have discussed it. Remember that spoiler we got back then:

Reveal hidden contents

The one where we supposingly saw JH (his initials) on a navy suit. What if this is the other savior? If the theory whether LG is a good shooter or not proves right or wrong, could we actually be seeing JH and LG at the scene as the two saviors? JH would be a shooter if he was in the navy, right? So within the theory that there is 3 saviors that night, one can be LG, future LG(episode 10) and JH, himself (if he isn’t actually dead and KES decides he needs to come in after 13 episodes which is way too late already soo..). At this point, I am still with my 2 savior theory. 

It could be a possibility that LG has never killed before we meet him and you are correct regarding him not knowing that there were some traitors left from the night of treason. As for PM Koo she said herself ''That she did horrible things to get where she is at right now'' I wouldn't put it past here. She is ruthless and only thinks about what can bring her success in life 

I geninuely believe tho that JH died and the only way he can survive is if LG manages to stop LR inside KOC back in 94 on the night of treason which means time is reset and JH is a life that way

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@AgentQuake the drinks actually looks really good but then why the instructions gotta sound like that? :crazy: it’s like a PPL gone wrong for me :sweatingbullets:

@mrsj3n correct! My favorite PPL is Soju MSD ;) :lol:
main-qimg-8343c390bb2f14f348d10ef5558dec

3 hours ago, aya02 said:

wow u guys i left for just a day and here about +40 page:w00t:

from where should i start now:bawling:

Hahaha, a lot of us have fallen behind in even just a few hours. And after we finally finish backtracking:

source.gif

:joy:

i say open a few tabs, grab some chicken and lots of drinks :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

20 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Repost:

Available at Yes24 

> "The King: Eternal Monarch" Photo Essay set (8 photocards) Price: 31.500 KRW 400pages | 170*230*30mm Release date: June 30. Delivery shipping: July 8.

OVERSEAS SHIPPING AVAILABLE 

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90406595?scode=029

> Novel 1& 2 (10 photocards) + Photo Essay set (8 photocards) Price: 58,500 KRW 1040pages | 170*230*60mm Release date: June 30. Delivery shipping: July 8.

DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407437?scode=032&OzSrank=4

>TKEM’s Novel 1 & 2 (include 5 photocards with price 13.500KRW per each novel)

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90406893?scode=029

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407511?scode=029

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407143?scode=029

I wish they have in English version

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i agree! And the one show I remember actually sitting through and watching was BeetleJuice because my mom would keep asking me why he look like this, why he dress like that :lol: 

i am of that opinion too. I believe it is JY who is the other savior or most likely LG’s other future self.

Reveal hidden contents

The one where we supposingly saw JH (his initials) on a navy suit. What if this is the other savior? If the theory whether LG is a good shooter or not proves right or wrong, could we actually be seeing JH and LG at the scene as the two saviors? JH would be a shooter if he was in the navy, right? So within the theory that there is 3 saviors that night, one can be LG, future LG(episode 10) and JH, himself (if he isn’t actually dead and KES decides he needs to come in after 13 episodes which is way too late already soo..). At this point, I am still with my 2 savior theory. 

Lol at BeetleJuice. 

JY normally goes everywhere the King goes so it would be the safe bet to assume that he will take the journey with him and for whatever reason never considered SJ to be involved in that

• Like 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"The King-Eternal Monarch" Kim Go-eun is gaining popularity as a daredevil heroine who defeated the Cinderella cliche.

THANK.YOU. 

Not Cinderella!

Not cliche! 

THANK.YOU. 

• Like 11
  • Love 11

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:
Spoiler

i agree! And the one show I remember actually sitting through and watching was BeetleJuice because my mom would keep asking me why he look like this, why he dress like that :lol: 

i am of that opinion too. I believe it is JY who is the other savior or most likely LG’s other future self. 

Noooo...to PM:

:joy:

this BBQ chicken looks much more affordable than the 8 piece for 30 dollars KFC has. And its quantity looks like its worth the cost. Every time the chicken shows up on here, it’s not just a piece. It’s on a tray stacked up :D

I don’t think LG may have killed anyone before we met him unless you mean in a different time line. Because he didn’t know there was still traitors around until he began connecting the dots to the other world and realizing LR isn’t dead. I also don’t think PM has killed before. I think she got a lot of people to do her dirty work for her so that she doesn’t get blood on her own hands. But indirectly, she killed. If she really killed her doppelgänger then she finally decided to do the dirty work herself. LR and LG blood mixing was something i read on here too. Something I totally didn’t think of but makes sense :D

i have also been thinking. This is a far-fetched idea from me. Not sure if we have discussed it. Remember that spoiler we got back then:

Reveal hidden contents

I was thinking the same it seemed like a good stash of chicken was sitting on top of each other. I am more of McDonald's person then KFC just not impressive with the taste. I like more Popeyes

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Emmy Nur'aenny said:

I Think is two..  The first one is JY who look like clean the road for our King,  Lee Gon , who come latter.. 

That's my opinion :blush:

Look at ep 1 on 10:35-10:37 , that's really look like JY

But I didn't understand about the shoes haha 

Edit : why I post this again:confounded:

Hahaha. I was thinking the same but yeah I can see why you would assume it's JY. I also lean towards him

• Like 8

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

"The King-Eternal Monarch" Kim Go-eun is gaining popularity as a daredevil heroine who defeated the Cinderella cliche.

lol! I keep thinking these are new spoiler stills!! :joy: I am so glad to see a heroine like this, too! Someone who can defend herself, fight by herself and let no one talk down to her!! I remember watching a chinese show a long while back. The FL apparently was able to shoot flying needles to the enemies around her but suddenly she falls out of the carriage and knows not what to do anymore. I was like...”why did they make it seem like she can defend herself only to end up looking like she no longer knows how to.” And strange thing was..she had no more fight scenes after that <_< Hence, I am so glad TE can fight with all her strength even when it’s the last thing she will do!! Like the epic rescue scene!

2 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Lol at BeetleJuice. 

JY normally goes everywhere the King goes so it would be the safe bet to assume that he will take the journey with him and for whatever reason never considered SJ to be involved in that

haha even to this day, I still remember how BeetleJuice looks like :lol: i agree and also, I believe there has to be a reason why he tells SJ that he will go into any battlefield with the King. He wouldn’t let LG go into a fight by himself. 

@Time loop omo..that makes sense. And PM always had this look on her..like she committed a crime and is scared to be found out. She may have actually killed her doppelgänger after all.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, OR Ng said:

Everyone is discussing sience and math and physics and there is me still waiting to hear that proper proposal :joy:

and re watch the little sweet moments of ep13 like guys can we talk about 

- Lee Gon grab his phone right away asking for number and is slightly a bit angry when he learnt that Tae Eul went out and not let him know and he is worried too much that he asked for "solve the urgent matters first" and then bombard calling Jang Mi Reuk to the point that they didnt have time to pick up the phone

personally i think the main reason Tae Eul doesnt ask Lee Gon to go with her cuz she knew he will choose her over his busy work 

- he stopped her to leave and suggest to "watch the dawn together", but it was just  not past mid-night and its actually sweet way of him to ask "lets spend the night together" (swooon) 

- he told her "go to bed first" and the married couple vibe is just too strong

- Introducing himself to her father, he choose to mentioned his feeling first "the one who likes your daughter" and then his name "Im Lee Gon". He only said his name two times- one to Tae Eul and this time to her father

- She get the grilled meat, cool it down for him and giving to him first and he just receive it naturally like it happens many times before already 

LG proposed YTE to be his Queen on his 2nd day in ROK, and announce it to the whole kingdom but still not get any yes. This Queen is one tough lady yo. :D.

But, EP13  showed that LG-YTE already in the moveintogether-domestically-out of paper married couple phase. :):rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

4 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

During self-isolation time runs faster because you are not doing anything so it feels like time is moving faster

Yes. Definitely. I am usually very active normally but due to quarantine first time I am experiencing inactivity

18 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

THANK.YOU. 

Not Cinderella!

Not cliche! 

THANK.YOU. 

I knew this from the first episode? She Can fight, she is badass, she is a good shooter unlike LG and she is the law and that is the opposite of cinderella 

• Like 6
  • Love 4