Quantcast

HERE WE GO.

For what it's worth, I don't have TKEM or LMH or anything on my dashboard, I have to actively click into the groups I follow to see updates.  So when this popped up from subtle asian eats I nearly had a meltdown, I was laughing so hard.

Then I was offended by the instructions.

0f2217e8641fecb7f51f9800c18b5a8d79d7f721

8e94d0a57de8bd896218a41e77bc9f7dc8aec008

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
  • Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Hahaha. That is so true even these who didn't want to watch BTTF atleast saw some scenes of it because they spammed it so much on TV during the 90s and it was to ridiculous extent. 

I've seen theories and claims of SJ tagging along but for me it's like zero chance becasue I am of the opinion that if anyone is with him it's gonna be his right hand man JY and who wouldn't want to bring JY to a fight if you have him available

i agree! And the one show I remember actually sitting through and watching was BeetleJuice because my mom would keep asking me why he look like this, why he dress like that :lol: 

i am of that opinion too. I believe it is JY who is the other savior or most likely LG’s other future self.

5 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

If it's not JTE, then we won't have the drama...

Just saying. LOL

Guess this is what we call fate and destiny.

The red thread intertwined their fate together and drew them close and as one and it's their destiny.

If not JTE, would you prefer PM Koo? :joy:

I shudders just thinking of LG with PM Koo. Lol

Noooo...to PM:
giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

:D 

I reckon that BBQ chicken looks delicious and much better then KFC 

this BBQ chicken looks much more affordable than the 8 piece for 30 dollars KFC has. And its quantity looks like its worth the cost. Every time the chicken shows up on here, it’s not just a piece. It’s on a tray stacked up :D

5 hours ago, Time loop said:

You raise some good points here regarding LG and LR bloods mixing. I think perhaps LG has killed couple of traitors before we meet him. The PM may have not killed her own counter-part but I think she has killed before 

I don’t think LG may have killed anyone before we met him unless you mean in a different time line. Because he didn’t know there was still traitors around until he began connecting the dots to the other world and realizing LR isn’t dead. I also don’t think PM has killed before. I think she got a lot of people to do her dirty work for her so that she doesn’t get blood on her own hands. But indirectly, she killed. If she really killed her doppelgänger then she finally decided to do the dirty work herself. LR and LG blood mixing was something i read on here too. Something I totally didn’t think of but makes sense :D

i have also been thinking. This is a far-fetched idea from me. Not sure if we have discussed it. Remember that spoiler we got back then:

Spoiler

The one where we supposingly saw JH (his initials) on a navy suit. What if this is the other savior? If the theory whether LG is a good shooter or not proves right or wrong, could we actually be seeing JH and LG at the scene as the two saviors? JH would be a shooter if he was in the navy, right? So within the theory that there is 3 saviors that night, one can be LG, future LG(episode 10) and JH, himself (if he isn’t actually dead and KES decides he needs to come in after 13 episodes which is way too late already soo..). At this point, I am still with my 2 savior theory. 

TKEM and us: 

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Technically it could be 2 saviours or 1 saviour I think both options is possible for the time being whether it's 2 LG's or LG-YJ or even LG-SJ

I Think is two..  The first one is JY who look like clean the road for our King,  Lee Gon , who come latter.. 

That's my opinion :blush:

Look at ep 1 on 10:35-10:37 , that's really look like JY

But I didn't understand about the shoes haha 

Edit : why I post this again:confounded:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

Omg!!!  I think I will stay there for a few hours to watch our King :love:

3 hours ago, aya02 said:

wow u guys i left for just a day and here about +40 page:w00t:

from where should i start now:bawling:

Just start it slowly..  For killing time waiting our glory Friday and Saturday:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Repost:

Available at Yes24 

> "The King: Eternal Monarch" Photo Essay set (8 photocards) Price: 31.500 KRW 400pages | 170*230*30mm Release date: June 30. Delivery shipping: July 8.

OVERSEAS SHIPPING AVAILABLE 

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90406595?scode=029

> Novel 1& 2 (10 photocards) + Photo Essay set (8 photocards) Price: 58,500 KRW 1040pages | 170*230*60mm Release date: June 30. Delivery shipping: July 8.

DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407437?scode=032&OzSrank=4

>TKEM’s Novel 1 & 2 (include 5 photocards with price 13.500KRW per each novel)

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90406893?scode=029

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407511?scode=029

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407143?scode=029

cr: V_PSH18

EZKMjryVAAA4Lp2?format=jpg&name=small

EZKMjryVAAIr1hZ?format=jpg&name=small

EZKMjrzVcAMG2ar?format=jpg&name=small

@CallieP

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I don’t think LG may have killed anyone before we met him unless you mean in a different time line. Because he didn’t know there was still traitors around until he began connecting the dots to the other world and realizing LR isn’t dead. I also don’t think PM has killed before. I think she got a lot of people to do her dirty work for her so that she doesn’t get blood on her own hands. But indirectly, she killed. If she really killed her doppelgänger then she finally decided to do the dirty work herself. LR and LG blood mixing was something i read on here too. Something I totally didn’t think of but makes sense :D

i have also been thinking. This is a far-fetched idea from me. Not sure if we have discussed it. Remember that spoiler we got back then:

Reveal hidden contents

The one where we supposingly saw JH (his initials) on a navy suit. What if this is the other savior? If the theory whether LG is a good shooter or not proves right or wrong, could we actually be seeing JH and LG at the scene as the two saviors? JH would be a shooter if he was in the navy, right? So within the theory that there is 3 saviors that night, one can be LG, future LG(episode 10) and JH, himself (if he isn’t actually dead and KES decides he needs to come in after 13 episodes which is way too late already soo..). At this point, I am still with my 2 savior theory. 

It could be a possibility that LG has never killed before we meet him and you are correct regarding him not knowing that there were some traitors left from the night of treason. As for PM Koo she said herself ''That she did horrible things to get where she is at right now'' I wouldn't put it past here. She is ruthless and only thinks about what can bring her success in life 

I geninuely believe tho that JH died and the only way he can survive is if LG manages to stop LR inside KOC back in 94 on the night of treason which means time is reset and JH is a life that way

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@AgentQuake the drinks actually looks really good but then why the instructions gotta sound like that? :crazy: it’s like a PPL gone wrong for me :sweatingbullets:

@mrsj3n correct! My favorite PPL is Soju MSD ;) :lol:
main-qimg-8343c390bb2f14f348d10ef5558dec

3 hours ago, aya02 said:

wow u guys i left for just a day and here about +40 page:w00t:

from where should i start now:bawling:

Hahaha, a lot of us have fallen behind in even just a few hours. And after we finally finish backtracking:

source.gif

:joy:

i say open a few tabs, grab some chicken and lots of drinks :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
20 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Repost:

Available at Yes24 

> "The King: Eternal Monarch" Photo Essay set (8 photocards) Price: 31.500 KRW 400pages | 170*230*30mm Release date: June 30. Delivery shipping: July 8.

OVERSEAS SHIPPING AVAILABLE 

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90406595?scode=029

> Novel 1& 2 (10 photocards) + Photo Essay set (8 photocards) Price: 58,500 KRW 1040pages | 170*230*60mm Release date: June 30. Delivery shipping: July 8.

DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407437?scode=032&OzSrank=4

>TKEM’s Novel 1 & 2 (include 5 photocards with price 13.500KRW per each novel)

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90406893?scode=029

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407511?scode=029

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407143?scode=029

I wish they have in English version

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i agree! And the one show I remember actually sitting through and watching was BeetleJuice because my mom would keep asking me why he look like this, why he dress like that :lol: 

i am of that opinion too. I believe it is JY who is the other savior or most likely LG’s other future self.

Reveal hidden contents

Lol at BeetleJuice. 

JY normally goes everywhere the King goes so it would be the safe bet to assume that he will take the journey with him and for whatever reason never considered SJ to be involved in that

• Like 5
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"The King-Eternal Monarch" Kim Go-eun is gaining popularity as a daredevil heroine who defeated the Cinderella cliche.

THANK.YOU. 

Not Cinderella!

Not cliche! 

THANK.YOU. 

• Like 11
  • Love 11
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주