Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syntyche

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Because of the ending, when Lee Rim was walking. If you look in the background, there is an exhibition about Relics and Lee Gon's image is in the background. Relics allude to the past.

Now I am confused. So you mean the ending as in episode 13 ending where LR looks at the red exhibition poster (same as one that JTE saw during her visit)? That poster has featured often in the series to signify and help the viewers identify that they were in Corea.

Please explain.

Btw I liked the time and characters analogy. While watching I did wonder why the sandwatch or whatever that is called was there and shot so prominently but it being an personification of Time... makes sense.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

Now I am confused. So you mean the ending as in episode 13 ending where LR looks at the red exhibition poster (same as one that JTE saw during her visit)? That poster has featured often in the series to signify and help the viewers identify that they were in Corea.

Please explain.

Btw I liked the time and characters analogy. While watching I did wonder why the sandwatch or whatever that is called was there and shot so prominently but it being an personification of Time... makes sense.

That poster of the king in corea is glorious and probably should have become a secondary to the one we have now as the second official poster 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Dramafreak said:

Please explain.

Well, yes... the thing is that how would Lee Rim come suddenly to this idea that Lee Gon was the mysterious savior? He looks at the exhibition and realizes it. I don't have the impression that it was the same portrayed in the beginning because Lee Rim also visited KOC before and saw it. He couldn't be connected to Luna as Lee Gon was in ROK. Why would he come to this all of the sudden? Furthermore it was already insinuated that Lee Rim knew about time travel. But okay, I might be wrong... from my point of view, Lee Rim has always been too focused on the future as his ultimate goal was to retrieve the flute and to become the future ruler of both worlds. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ima04 said:

I agree with SJ' double immobilize. Probably also still unconsious.

As for the mother of handicaped children, that was different mother. She appeared to be the new watcher in the scene where LJH mom's wanted to suicide and she prevented her. 

I still don't know what the deal that SJ's family receive, i'm curious with the non-appeae father.

I assume the family never knew what happen or not making any deal and the child just get swapped.

The main culprit is SJ's mom in the KoC, she wanted a better life for her son, thus she sent him to RoK to nice family unknowingly that the family went bankrupt, she kept working to LR.

That is why LR says "KSJ, the mistake that i made, JTE, the mistake i naver made"

Interesting. Could she be one of the mom's of the 3 children LR handicapped?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Alright. Done backtracking 7 pages with a few posts that I will go back to read on since I have to read it carefully lol.

A lot of discussions and theories revisited :D i am still in the belief that there was two saviors. But I don’t think one is SJ. My hunch is still JY. Because in the preview, it was his VO I heard that asked if LG was there that night and saved himself (something along those lines). No one else really knows about a man in black saving bby LG except LG himself. So how was JY able to conclude the dots? One of two things: he was there or LG told him. If he was there, he won’t remember yet. He is the unbreakable sword. There must be a reason why he was given this name by LG.  If LG told him, he remembers because he wouldn’t forget. If SJ is the other savior, there has to be a reason why. Is it to stop his switch from ever happening?

I also had a sudden thought. If there was possibility of two LG present saving himself, could it have been the one we saw from episode 10 and the one we have now? Both are aiming to save bby LG as to also restore balance and reach TE. If LR can travel to the past and future, seeing himself like he did in the preview could be possible for LG. What if LG sees his future self too (the one from episode 10)? :blink:

All these speculations make me go back and forth. Please..I need this:

giphy.gif

:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Okay so I saw this on Facebook and I can’t post images from my mobile but... The Alley Singapore is doing a collab with TKEM.  They have three new drinks, a tiramisu one and then the crunchy one that TE drinks in two flavors. 

The instructions for drinking the crunchy involve opening the lid carefully to put the crumbles on, then stir the cereal from the bottom.  Then enjoy the taste.  

According to the instruction slip that is on every single cup, if you do all that, LMH will be in your dreams tonight.

FIRST OFF, no real LMHoe needs a milk tea to have him in their dreams.

Secondly, I CANT WITH THE PPL ANYMOOOOORE. 

Thirdly, apparently there was a photo series of LMH in his dressing room in a purple shirt and a girl with her face hidden was in the back and everyone thought it was LMH/KGE filming WHEN IT WAS FOR HIS BBQ CHICKEN COMMERCIAL. 

NO MORE TEA NO MORE CHICKEN

I take that back, we’re under COVID lockdown AND protest curfew.  I think I will take the chicken and tea.  And LMH. 

I’ll even take LJH.

Will post the pics I saw once I get home.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

10 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Thirdly, apparently there was a photo series of LMH in his dressing room in a purple shirt and a girl with her face hidden was in the back and everyone thought it was LMH/KGE filming WHEN IT WAS FOR HIS BBQ CHICKEN COMMERCIAL. 

I saw it, Some shipper should find more strong evidence, this is so childishly, simple, and nonsense evidence:lol: this looks like idol fan evidence :lol:

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I saw it, Some shipper should find more strong evidence, this is so childishly, simple, and nonsense evidence:lol: this looks like idol fan evidence :lol:

I just can’t believe that it always goes back to the fried chicken. 

Everything is about the chicken.

The very little that isn’t about chicken?  It ends up being about the multipurpose balm.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I also had a sudden thought. If there was possibility of two LG present saving himself, could it have been the one we saw from episode 10 and the one we have now? Both are aiming to save bby LG as to also restore balance and reach TE. If LR can travel to the past and future, seeing himself like he did in the preview could be possible for LG. What if LG sees his future self too (the one from episode 10)? :blink:

All these speculations make me go back and forth. Please..I need this:
:joy:

Yep There is a possibility of 2 LG's being present. Have you seen Back to The Future? They did something similar where the same characters were there double. One that came from the further future and one that came from the not so distant future

• Like 3