Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syntyche

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

19 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I just need to know WHY and HOW Luna was the one who originally led LG to the portal in the first place.  They put such emphasis on bunny clock person and we know from ep 1 that when LG crossed the portal, JTE saw Luna wearing the bunny jacket. 

Was she actually there? I’ve always wondered if it was a vision. A calling. Something that he wanted to see so badly that his mind tricked him to believe it was real. She disappeared. Where could she have gone? She was running by foot so there’s no way she could have outran him. If it’ll never be addressed, I’m going to leave it at that. I’ll accept it. 

It’s kind of like how I want MinEun to be real so badly that I’m tricking my mind to believe they are real. Always count on me to include them every time. EVERY.TIME. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

35 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I just need to know WHY and HOW Luna was the one who originally led LG to the portal in the first place.  They put such emphasis on bunny clock person and we know from ep 1 that when LG crossed the portal, JTE saw Luna wearing the bunny jacket. 

I was wondering? Was it really Luna who was running at the stables? It might be yoyo kid...when JY was looking at the glass reflection he saw somebody wearing the same jacket and found out that it was somebody else...and that person bought it online. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Emmy Nur'aenny said:

Oh No..  My brain :blink:

I wish you will explain everything to us in the end of ep 16 :D 

You are genius :love:

Or I wish KES will make a explanation about anything in this drama with a simple explanation,  so we can understand all of this in the end of the drama :grimace:

I didn't want this drama come to the end :bawling:

@Emmy Nur'aenny hahah thanks, but im so far from genius level haha!!!! Yea I think thats the problem, she's not really explaining anything which kinda makes the story confusing a lot of times!! Anyways here's some previous posts concerning flute/time travelingtime dilation on the outside of portals, and background info on the flute and portals that you might find helpful! Oh yea I definitely dont want this to end either, but then again I feel like my brain needs a good mental rest soon haha!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Okay, Netflix really needed to put a disclaimer on the “wrapping it” comment, explaining what was being discussed.

The astronomical amount of western LMHoes who were convinced it was about a condom all had conniptions on YouTube (I got to grace all of you guys with my howling).  Many hot flashes appeared to have been had, and then we find out it is once again about the booze.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Whoa..maybe I was just slow but I just realized that the chicken brand from here is the same one from Goblin.

Daebak!!

tenor.gif?itemid=9408072

Even the chicken time travelled. :joy:

edit:

@Heretorant hahaha, now I can see why you are Secretary Mo. Every time I read your posts, I only remember Secretary Mo is you and you are Secretary Mo :joy:

cabf8baf7b269e0b82f16ce29996436e7c4293cf

Spoiler

4ff064d38ae4ce9575888e06bb72258e347059d7

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

The chicken in TKEM so far hasn’t been as offensive as CLOY, where Seri goes through a montage of all of her love for Captain Ri and the moments in her life she cherishes the most and the first moment is a close up of the f ing chicken. 

Granted, we have 3 episodes left and the chicken could still be the ultimate savior between worlds.  

Poor Yeong.  I’ve counted at least 4 chicken meals since LG left him in ROK.

• Like 2
  • LOL 22

3 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

A much needed room visit

Please don't disturb them..........be quite............:tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

26 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

I was wondering? Was it really Luna who was running at the stables? It might be yoyo kid...when JY was looking at the glass reflection he saw somebody wearing the same jacket and found out that it was somebody else...and that person bought it online. 

I remember Luna gave the jacket to the yoyo kid, right?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

@AgentQuake haha maybe it was JTE in disguise as Luna round 2 of a loop or something. Maybe there's just one Luna/JTE and Luna is just a time remnant lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Hey, don’t blame me. He’s the one who said two things in one interview: 1) he wants to watch TKEM in the living room with lights off and 2) the coactor he wants to watch TKEM with the most with is kge. I just did the math and added it together :lol:

@Heretorant Did he really say that he wants to watch TKEM with KGE? OMO,..:love:..He gives her a sign ........

• Like 8
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

But definitely 2 different pairs of shoes

Yes!!! Omg I just finished rewatching ep1 and I had to replay those shoe-scenes multiple times. (I may already be too late for this) but they're definitely different pairs of shoes! I'm having hopes again on the multiple-savior theory.

Re: the ceiling, as mentioned in this thread years ago the shooter couldn't have shot it from his position, which I think is what brought to life the third-savior theory. However, I was thinking maybe they used explosives? 

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

I think I've read it somewhere in this thread as well, but I paused on the moment the bunny-person was running around the stables and could it be.. Jo Yeong? That could explain why this bunny-person can run around that close to the King - the Royal Guards know JY's face.

I'm not sure if it can be the yoyo kid.. it doesn't look like she's tall enough hmmm

Ughhh rewatching episode 1 I feel stupid for missing some details - e.g. the female Royal Guard who patted down PM Koo and Kim Gi Hwan selling water bottles. :wacko: Also, is the guy behind LG in the boat during the rowing competition the same guy that bullied SJ?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, MsLouiss said:

I remember Luna gave the jacket to the yoyo kid, right?

Yes....but being a deity...the yoyo kid can appear anywhere wearing anything ....

• Like 7

the preview ep14 really get me on nerves

men Kim Eunsook's drama do not easily choose to leave their girl, but if it happened and they try/ or must  leave their love, the reasons will be  often dropped into 2 kind of categories: 

he (believes) he does nothing good to her present/ future  (mostly in their early stage of courtship) 

(for example: he loves her too much but them being together is again the society law and she is too precious that he does not want to make her life harder

his existence is danger to her future and he mistakens that she will love another guy

she rejects him and he understands that his job is so busy and she simply needs a man can be her side when in needed...)

or fate is so cruel that drag him away his love out of sudden, leaving him no choice 

for example:

he is destined to be kill the enemy with the sword on his chest and he turned to ash coming to the nowhere space

the war is so cold and the battle is so hard and he does want to but he choose to die for her and her patriotism 

i do not hope Lee Gon will be in the 2nd team but its likely to happen as we are in the final stage of the show and the preview stated that he begs her to let him go if thats really the context  (for godness shake how painful it will be for him to look into her eyes and say something he can never imagine?) 

Won't his heart be broken into million pieces when its him to hurt her. And what on earth the reason it can be that he must choose such cruel way? Does fate step out and ring an alarm of something scary may happen to her future? 
I don't think i will be able to understand it if Lee Gon choose to leave her due to another reason (im sorry but im still the team that believe he will move for love only) so i wanna believe if he ever leaves her it must be something significant that put her into danger/ scare him to lose her and he must do something about it

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

25 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

The chicken in TKEM so far hasn’t been as offensive as CLOY, where Seri goes through a montage of all of her love for Captain Ri and the moments in her life she cherishes the most and the first moment is a close up of the f ing chicken. 

Granted, we have 3 episodes left and the chicken could still be the ultimate savior between worlds.  

Poor Yeong.  I’ve counted at least 4 chicken meals since LG left him in ROK.

Chicken is his only Connection for his brotherhood to LG , Chicken is HIM, Him is chicken .:D 

7 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

I think I've read it somewhere in this thread as well, but I paused on the moment the bunny-person was running around the stables and could it be.. Jo Yeong? That could explain why this bunny-person can run around that close to the King - the Royal Guards know JY's face.

Ughhh rewatching episode 1 I feel stupid for missing some details - e.g. the female Royal Guard who patted down PM Koo and Kim Gi Hwan selling water bottles. :wacko: Also, is the guy behind LG in the boat during the rowing competition the same guy that bullied SJ?

Question arises.

1. Year 2019 When LG went over to ROK the first time or was about to, JY said that he ran a Database check 3 years back (2016) to Find the Lady in ID and could not Find any trace , the Fact that LUNA is a Popular criminal and has been arrested in KOC I think multiple times and Still there was no findings about the ID lady, perplexes me.

2. Doppleganger killed , We see a thunder right. Stew Shop owner in ROK and Water Bottle Seller in KOC , were they the SAME PERSON?? or exchanged??? , As DEAD body of Stew Shop traitor got the Scars. (I assume he was not originally swapped to ROK but later on as he still remained in KOC as water bottle seller in episode 1, got swapped after so we never knew of the scars)

If this is not the case , then if we get to see the Doppleganger killed and the dead body is still somewhere, SCAR should appear on Living body and the dead body ( We may have seen the SCAR on Koo Eun-a's neck as well when it thundered similar to PM Koo's scar)

That leads me to another Question, The TRAITORS Men should have had some kind of Security Checks in 94, why were they not searched properly in KOC and killed then? (One was a book shop owner and one was water seller???) How on earth they were missed?? It was LG who jogged his memory and hunted them down. I mean even if I let go of cameras being there, for sure there would have been written records of schedule of a ROYAL family member? How accurate is LR to leave him alive and his minions out without a Trace.

Also Regarding LR's background story....He and LH knew about MANPASIKJEOK and where the Parallel World Gate opened from Bamboo forests as their father Brought Lady NOH over from ROK. LR wanted to use to his advantage , LH did not hence LG never knew the effects of that. I mean how did LR knew where exactly the gate would be???? Unless it was written somewhere or narrated to HIM.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

I think this is fake.If you scroll further down, its mentioned so. I'm worried though if crazed rabid anti's can figure out to replicate similar stuff and create  misunderstandings and claim it as being him ...

Is it really possible to fake such conversations with screenshot of his profile pic? He's such a dork he needs to be careful.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Umjicheok said:

Edit:

1. @mychoiyoung Oh Yessss it makes sense .... wow we never considered it before this when literally in last episode JTE- LG had this conversation about time freeze and waste of security near his other portal. But the time freeze was less than 1 hr right? So he must have quickly reached prince Buyeong's residence and killed all the royal guards , went inside and sat down waiting for prince Buyeong to come out :tears:

2. In last episode they used the portal 2 times right? One when eun sup- JTE- LG crossed and one when Lee lim crossed to KOC.

14 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@Umjicheok you just made a massive point.  I think Prince Buyeong is up north by Seoul, right?  At the time that he was killed, which was 2-3 crosses before the 4889 second one, it would have been less than an hour.  If LL’s bamboo forest is an hour north of Busan, then that’s at least an hour or more to fly to Seoul, where Buyeong’s residence is.  He wouldn’t have had time to cross the portal, and then fly to Seoul, killed everyone, and get to the Prince in time for the clock to start again.  I don’t remember LG crossing at that time too.   I have two theories...

LL had one of his minions cross the portal while he waited by Buyeong and then went ahead when time stopped.  

Jacket of Doom happened a few scenes later.  The fake out was that LG traveled to give TE flowers and was devastated because of his uncle’s death, but we know now that he was stuck and it’s a time traveler.  What if THAT Lee Gon crossing the portal is what gave LL the opportunity?  Timing works out - LG crosses, makes his moves.   Time stops again during the kiss, and this time it’s LL moving back.

6 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Oooh I didn't know that Prince was in Seoul at that time. I thought he was staying at the Secondary Palace. But you are right @Umjicheok @AgentQuake about the timing.

But now that the time freeze is over by an hour, the grim possibility of doing the same in the Palace is higher :(

Ok  I admit that I didn't even knew that I was onto something when I typed that:joy:. I just thought the time would be too tight for Lee lim to accomplish all that in less than 1 hr.

So @AgentQuakeyou mean Lee lim either used his minion to cross the portal to make time freeze or made use of time freeze when time-traveller LG crossed the portal? 

I also wonder what happens to ppl after they crossed the portal? They must freeze for the leftover time (after crossing the portal)? Because at first I thought with every crossing the portal time is increasing because the distance between two worlds is increasing BUT after LL/LG crossing the portal, if there are still ppl in time freeze that means the time required to cross the portal is NOT increasing? ( I am making this assumption based on What LG said to TE that there is no use of guards around the portal since they are in time freeze)

12 hours ago, aya02 said:

twins don't have the same finger prints tho 

Yes you are right and I acknowledged that  in my next posts on pg 626 and 629 . That is one contradiction to my twin theory but I still stand by my belief that they are NOT JUST doppleganglers.:lol:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

The real savior is....

Spoiler

Lee Lim!!!

I don't remember who wrote that. But I thought it was the craziest, most unpredictable plot-twist.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Posted (edited)

LMH twt and MYM IG update

From the moment he found out that he was the one who saved himself 25 years ago, to the moment losing consciousness, the ending of episode 13 was the one most thrilling

EZam279U8AEtntA?format=jpg&name=small

EZam3nMU8AAyA3V?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 8
  • Love 6

On 5/31/2020 at 4:14 AM, Heretorant said:

LG is also wearing the shoes of the first savior to enter

Oh wait sooooo uhm now this got me confused again CAN I GET A BREAK

So if LG is wearing the first shooter's shoes, then who is the second shooter? SJ can't be the second shooter, coz the second shooter is the one who went to bb LG and 'left' TE's ID (which we know is in LG's possession). If SJ is the second shooter, why would he care so much about bb LG nooo that can't be it.

I NEED THE TRUTH NOW

PS. I really really hope those shoe-scenes weren't just a mishap. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2