[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

24 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Chicken is life and life is chicken. Aside from jokes seems like BBQ has grown alot in korea enough to sponsor a big budget show like this one

Speaking about chicken

giphy.gif

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@mrsj3n @vangsweetie637 & @Heretorant @Guyangi_Dalpeongi at this rate oppa is walking weakness :joy:

And they are my weakness :joy:

8 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I thought I saw two also but couldn't identify whether it was JY but I could tell LG was one of them. 

- There is another one but he dosen't approch the kid his in the behind the mysteries surrounds him.

- But I think things will go down differently this time on the night of treason as future LR has warned LR 94 of pre-night of treason so he will come prepared this time around LR and won't be surprised by the arrival of LG like he did first time

I agree. Things will be different this time. 

How? Don’t ask me. Ask writer Kim because she is unpredictable :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

20 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I haven’t seen all of BTTF. I remember briefly scenes as a kid but never watched the whole movie itself. But it would make sense too of having 2 LGs because we sure saw two here.

I don’t think we would be getting anymore spoilers soon.

Hahaha. That is so true even these who didn't want to watch BTTF atleast saw some scenes of it because they spammed it so much on TV during the 90s and it was to ridiculous extent. 

I've seen theories and claims of SJ tagging along but for me it's like zero chance becasue I am of the opinion that if anyone is with him it's gonna be his right hand man JY and who wouldn't want to bring JY to a fight if you have him available

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I find it funny that Lady Noh poisoned the CHICKENS.

On that note, are we sure Luna poisoned him?  How do we know JTE wasn’t craving chicken so badly that she fried up the poison chickens and LG ate them because that’s the only thing they ever eat?

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

3 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Speaking about chicken

see?! This is why I craved for chicken! It looks so damn good! The meat and the eater :vicx::w00t::phew:

18 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I thought I heard something about only killers getting the scars which means LG has definitely killed before but it's not surprising due to his position I guess he had to bury couple of bodies and problems that were perhaps a chellenge to his throne. 

He had to perhaps fight hard to keep his legacy and his families legacy and bury few traitors hence why he gets the scars and as for the PM hahaha dose it even surprise anyone that she has killed before ofcourse. 

Than you got LR and his minions all getting the scars because they all murdered someone especially their counter-parts

Are you referring to the scars during the lightning? 

It was speculated that the ones who killed their doppelgängers or their doppelgängers have died are the ones receiving the scars. So LG having to kill his enemies doesn’t mean he gets the scar due to it. His doppelgänger is either dead (killed by a hit to the shoulder) or the blood of LR and him mixed when LR tried to kill him as a boy so that contributed to LG having the scar. LR killed his doppelgänger(twisting his neck) so he got the scar on his cheek to the neck. PM minister (I don’t think she killed her doppelgänger herself but ordered LR to do it) hence she got it on the neck. She still killed her doppelgänger nonetheless. All the minions killed their counterparts or their counterparts are already dead hence the scars. 

16 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I just started to forget this scene, I shouldn't see these gifs, they hypnotize:lol:, you can't get out here.

lol. @Ameera Ali will make sure we don’t forget this kind of beheading. This is the one all of us want. We shall not run or escape :w00t::lol:

21 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

- But I think things will go down differently this time on the night of treason as future LR has warned LR 94 of pre-night of treason so he will come prepared this time around LR and won't be surprised by the arrival of LG like he did first time

i agree with this! Now that both knows what happened 25 years ago, both are going to want to change the end results. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:
Spoiler

I haven’t seen all of BTTF. I remember briefly scenes as a kid but never watched the whole movie itself. But it would make sense too of having 2 LGs because we sure saw two here.

I don’t think we would be getting anymore spoilers soon.

and this happened to me too:

because TKEM kept PPL about the chicken, I craved for it so much and wanted to order some for pickup from a korean chicken restaurant only to have the phone ring until it hung up by itself and then a voice telling me “we are closed Monday and Tuesdays..” after I called 3 more times..

I want some chicken. :lol:

I love some good crispy chicken. The ones in this drama looks so good! I agree. I am surprised i have not seen PPL of Subway in this drama..yet. Or did we and I cannot remember. 

:D I reckon that BBQ chicken looks delicious and much better then KFC 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

On that note, are we sure Luna poisoned him?  How do we know JTE wasn’t craving chicken so badly that she fried up the poison chickens and LG ate them because that’s the only thing they ever eat?

JTE doesn't cook for LG. LG cooks for JTE. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

7 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Hehehe it  wasnt much of a headache..  i just wanna know how they first met, how  and why it must be JTE:D

If it's not JTE, then we won't have the drama...

Just saying. LOL

Guess this is what we call fate and destiny.

The red thread intertwined their fate together and drew them close and as one and it's their destiny.

If not JTE, would you prefer PM Koo? :joy:

I shudders just thinking of LG with PM Koo. Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

11 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i agree with this! Now that both knows what happened 25 years ago, both are going to want to change the end results. 

My worst fear is LG coming unprepared and running into a bait trap. Can you imagine that?

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

see?! This is why I craved for chicken! It looks so damn good! The meat and the eater :vicx::w00t::phew:

Are you referring to the scars during the lightning? 

It was speculated that the ones who killed their doppelgängers or their doppelgängers have died are the ones receiving the scars. So LG having to kill his enemies doesn’t mean he gets the scar due to it. His doppelgänger is either dead (killed by a hit to the shoulder) or the blood of LR and him mixed when LR tried to kill him as a boy so that contributed to LG having the scar. LR killed his doppelgänger(twisting his neck) so he got the scar on his cheek to the neck. PM minister (I don’t think she killed her doppelgänger herself but ordered LR to do it) hence she got it on the neck. She still killed her doppelgänger nonetheless. All the minions killed their counterparts or their counterparts are already dead hence the scars. 

You raise some good points here regarding LG and LR bloods mixing. I think perhaps LG has killed couple of traitors before we meet him. The PM may have not killed her own counter-part but I think she has killed before 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I agree. Things will be different this time. 

How? Don’t ask me. Ask writer Kim because she is unpredictable :lol:

Wrtier kim has been surprisingly unpredictable and I watched some of her shows binged watched them 3 days before watching TKEM and saw little bit of Sunshine and Goblin I couldn't finish both. 

For these that I watched of hers I could predict her next move but not in TKEM 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I am surprised BBQ didn't intervene and alter that scene nor censored it where Lady Nuh poisoned the chickens 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

We're even really thinking a lot of the shoes model and size here. Like we're doing for shopping. Lol. Seriously, you all are amazing to even notice the differences of the shoes while I see it just like shoes, just shoes, nothing really that particular or whatsover. 

This is so me.

I thought it was just shoes!!!! Lol

But after joining the forum.. I have to take everything into account hence sometimes when spoilers pic are shared... I learn to ask what i should be looking at.. to prevent misunderstanding like the horse. LOL

But seriously.... never have I feel that I need a new set of eyes or a magnifying glass for pictures to get clues...

LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=17252569

My god... I'm trying my best to catch up..  but the page increases again..

tenor.gif?itemid=11400239

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

59 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Even shipper dreams date about chicken shooting :lol:  this is the successful PPL :lol:

The PPL in this drama was good mood in my honest opinion. They just went with it and it actully became hilarious in a positive way. 

My favourite PPL in the show was when JTE and jangmi were randomly eating noodles in the car hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

"Chicken" also features prominently in BTTF2,

so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if TKEM went courting chicken sponsers.

:lol::lol::lol:

Lmao. So true now that I remember it. As I recall it now There were bunch of other PPL's in BTTF and they were obvious back then more then now :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

16 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

The PPL in this drama was good mood in my honest opinion. They just went with it and it actully became hilarious in a positive way. 

My favourite PPL in the show was when JTE and jangmi were randomly eating noodles in the car hahaha

Mine was when all the detectives sat there and broke the 4th wall. Close tie would be the PPL that increases pyeha's stamina. :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, wenchanteur said:

Yeah, just by seeing it, I can smell it, and say It's the stench of Tae Eul's feet. :wub:

My god.  

We need to smell now too?

tenor.gif?itemid=7443411

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

I think they were joking around and she did not want to answer because JEC said it was a sad love story. That was my take anyway.

Hahahaha.. alright...

It's a sad love story for JEC alright. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10