[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

4 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun were caught touching each other in the bedroom

This sentence stood out to me! 

They were caught doing what?! 

I love how it’s not LG and JTE but Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun. 

Making my delulu mind run wild.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Minus well dig myself a grave bc those stills just killed me :skull::love::naughty:

We are all dead now. No one will be around when they tie the knot. That's the sad ending we've been worried about.:tears:

• LOL 11

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

JTE, ma girl, may I remind you, you asked for it! Don’t act innocent/feisty now when pyeha wants to be a man of his words. 

#makepyehainconsiderate 

#letpyehamakelovetoJTE

#dothescandalous 

Pyeha for the win! 

And.... I afraid if these still is for the episode 13 NEXT WEEK.... Remember when we have the still for Pheya in Uniform in the kitchen???? yesterday and it was not in the ep 11. 

Soooo, all of us need to hold our horses... for another week... hahaha haigoooooo

• Naughty 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, x2020 said:

And.... I afraid if these still is for the episode 13 NEXT WEEK.... Remember when we have the still for Pheya in Uniform in the kitchen???? yesterday and it was not in the ep 11. 

Soooo, all of us need to hold our horses... for another week... hahaha haigoooooo

Oh man if that's in episode 13... grrr...

• Sad 1
  • LOL 8

16 minutes ago, syntyche said:
Spoiler

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, "The King-Eternal Monarch," tap the hearts of Lee Eul couple supporters with their "true love bedroom kiss" 

SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, produced by Jung Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures) is a fantasy romance about a parallel world through cooperation between Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, and Jeong Tae Eul, a detective of the Republic of Korea, who are trying to protect the lives, people and love of others.

In the last episode, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) came to save Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who was in a desperate crisis after being kidnapped to the Korean Empire by Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin). Lee Gon, who led a large-scale guard team to save Jeong Tae Eul, showed his intense charisma by exploding a decree saying, "Protect her. She will be the empress of the Korean Empire." Attention was drawn to whether Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul, who predicted a bloody revenge match with Lee Rim, will be able to keep their love safe.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun were caught touching each other in the bedroom. In the drama, Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul reveal their glowing emotional lines. With the two sitting side by side on the bed, he looks at her carefully. They exchanged fatal kisses. The question is amplified as to what they were trying to confirm with each other and how the romance between the two, who are enduring a difficult crisis, will unfold .

The scenes of Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun's "Fatal Bedroom Kiss" were filmed at a set located in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, in early May. Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun appeared with a shy smile before shooting a comprehensive gift set that would give them a vibe from cheerfulness to adult beauty. And as they went into the shoot, Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul, who were in real love, were possessed by a bewitching romance, and a thrill without NGs, which led to the enthusiastic response of the staff.

"It's a scene where Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul, who showed dramatic rescue at the end of the last episode, show stronger feelings toward each other in the 12th episode," said the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures. "In the 12th episode, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun are waiting for a more affectionate romance to show. Please keep an eye on them."

Meanwhile, the 12th episode of SBS's "The King," which consists of a total of 16 episodes, will air at 10 p.m. on May 23 (today).

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005231426085321137_1

Both looks so good together.. omoooooooo

JTE/KGE soft eyes, soft expression, that lips .. omooooooo

LG/LMH: inconsiderate mode on ..... omooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I dunno why I just love their image together.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Just now, AgentQuake said:

Which one of you trolls wrote that article

and published it at the exact same time we were losing it

I was about to ask the same thing because after I finished reading the whole article, too many keywords were making me tie everything together with “inconsiderate” and “scandalous” to “i am a fast learner” 

:joy:

• LOL 10

23 minutes ago, x2020 said:

I am OK for some foreplay in ep 12 and something more earth shattering  with extended bed scene coming in ep 13/14 

15 minutes ago, x2020 said:

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun's "Fatal Bedroom Kiss"

@scrawford your lobster kiss wish may come true :love:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Isn't the Press Secretary one of our Court Ladies here? Just disguised as a Shipper?  'Fess up @graceyco@Heretorant Anyone from the other thread?

It was me. @Keikokoko caught me and I had no choice but to reveal myself. 

This was my official statement earlier this week:

On 5/20/2020 at 10:52 AM, Heretorant said:

:lol::lol::lol: You caught me red handed! I’m from The King’s PR team. I’m here to tell you all, lmh and kge are dating in real life. And you will all get to see them romance each other in bed :lol::lol::lol: 

See the stills?

Believe me now?

MinEun is real! 

:D

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

Im Gonna highlight some Phrases here.

"true love bedroom kiss" 

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun were caught touching each other in the bedroom.

They exchanged fatal kisses. 

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun appeared with a shy smile before shooting a comprehensive gift set that would give them a vibe from cheerfulness to adult beauty. 

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun are waiting for a more affectionate romance to show.

Please keep an eye on them."

Yes, we will keep an eye on them. :wub:

******************************************************************************************************

@Keikokoko It looks like it :)

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, scrawford said:

Im Gonna highlight some Phrases here.

"true love bedroom kiss" 

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun were caught touching each other in the bedroom.

They exchanged fatal kisses. 

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun appeared with a shy smile before shooting a comprehensive gift set that would give them a vibe from cheerfulness to adult beauty. 

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun are waiting for a more affectionate romance to show.

Please keep an eye on them."

Yes, we will keep an eye on them. :wub:

If I wasn’t dead already...

D.E.A.D.

• LOL 10

12 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I was about to ask the same thing because after I finished reading the whole article, too many keywords were making me tie everything together with “inconsiderate” and “scandalous” to “i am a fast learner” 

:joy:

12 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

I am OK for some foreplay in ep 12 and something more earth shattering  with extended bed scene coming in ep 13/14 

good lord I read foreplay as foreleg and for some reason thought y’all were talking about the damn horse again

• Like 2
  • LOL 14