[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

the preview:tears:

what does the chief's wife do with JY?

that explosion!

SJ probably visiting his father 

LR visiting himself in the past?

did luna took the whip & handed it to LR?

why the hell did she stap JT

• Like 6

@imels you are right! Looks like Luna stabbed TE. I don’t know what Luna is doing. I feel bad for her but I can’t trust her either.

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

WAIT! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?

LEE RIM CAN TRAVEL BACK IN TIME?! 

OH NO, I’M HAVING A HEADACHE! 

what? Now LR can travel too?? All the way back to time?? My head..

tenor.gif

16 minutes ago, blobbityblobbityblob said:

I think the most interesting part of that sequence is why JTE isn't frozen unlike the rest of the world/people around her

Like it's no surprise LG comes to save her/try to save her but the surprise is JTE not being frozen unlike previous times where she was actually frozen

That's what I'm most intrigued by 

i agree!! It seems like something became a cause and effect here!

——

also, some of you guys wondered why Luna is still working for LR. Truth be told, there hasn’t been a scene or dialogue that confirms Luna no longer works for LR. That’s why I am wondering if Luna is doing all this on her own or is she actually following orders? Luna doesn’t like to follow orders..but again, Luna can still easily do something if the right buttons are pushed. LR could have said something that made sense to her..

edit:

thank you to live recappers!! And @jeonghyang it was good seeing you screen cap with us!! :D

@Yasaman Asghari thank you for the translations! I thought i saw two LR in the preview and I was right. What is going on??

@Elnin Joery dang..it didn’t ever cross my mind that LR can possibly time travel but I always wondered about him too! Now it’s the race against time for these two..

• Like 10

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

——

also, some of you guys wondered why Luna is still working for LR. Truth be told, there hasn’t been a scene or dialogue that confirms Luna no longer works for LR. That’s why I am wondering if Luna is doing all this on her own or is she actually following orders? Luna doesn’t like to follow orders..but again, Luna can still easily do something if the right buttons are pushed. LR could have said something that made sense to her..

Didn't she steal alot of money from him then why is she still leaving in a van?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

She stole money but i dont think he will let her take it. She will have to give back or face LL wrath

Angry Lee Lim will behead her instantly. He also managed to behead the one who was guarding JTE when she escaped

• Like 3

Am I just supposed to accept that the savior is a good shooter by words? No further explanation? 

I was always under the impression that they were just trying to misdirect us BUT I think the misdirection was too strong, they actually need to make up for it. They haven’t shown us any scenes that prove LG is a good shooter but now I’m just supposed to believe it? It’s simply throwing something out there and expecting viewers to just take it as it is. 

My head is hurting. 

End of rant. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Am I just supposed to accept that the savior is a good shooter by words? No further explanation? 

I was always under the impression that they were just trying to misdirect us BUT I think the misdirection was too strong, they actually need to make up for it. They haven’t shown us any scenes that prove LG is a good shooter but now I’m just supposed to believe it? It’s simply throwing something out there and expecting viewers to just take it as it is. 

My head is hurting. 

End of rant. 

I think there will be 2 Lee Gon's on the saving spot. One from the previous timeline and an our current LG. It could be possible that one is a good shooter

• Like 4
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

dang...i have goosebumps still..

please give me some strong pain relievers too. I won’t take it with the booze.. :P

We need more booze added with morphine very strong against pain and heart-wrenching situations

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Well enjoy watching with sub ... to those on Netflix..

We'll add more than hundred pages till Ep. 14.

@vangsweetie637 didn't we say it before... how come everyone keep talking about LG on different timeline but not LR.  So we got that part right... :ph34r:

i agree! We always wondered about which timeline LR was in. Now..it seems like both can time travel which means we could have been watching LR travel through frozen time as well :sweatingbullets: we got it right but now our heads feel like more questions have arrived hahaha!

9 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Didn't she steal alot of money from him then why is she still leaving in a van?

i was wondering the same thing. I thought she would be with JTE’s dad. But she’s living the same way she did in KOC. Is it out of comfort or is it because of LR? :mellow:

8 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

She stole money but i dont think he will let her take it. She will have to give back or face LL wrath

This could have been a reason to why she poisoned LG and attacked TE. LR isn’t someone to be reckoned with either. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I think there will be 2 Lee Gon's on the saving spot. One from the previous timeline and an our current LG. It could be possible that one is a good shooter

Hmmm... I like where you’re going. It’s definitely possible considering LR is able to travel back and meet himself. 

But goodness, I’m worried about how this will get wrapped up in 3 episodes. LR being able to travel back in time complicates things. Can’t he just go back and kill young LG? 

My head hurts! 

:lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Okay, i think the roles are reversed now once LG fixed everything and when he crossed ROK again JTE will hug her first maybe becoz she thinks LG is her savior. Remember the spoiler where LG gave the little JTE the black belt that her mother owns. Just my what ifs again. Sorry im still thinking that’s why i can’t seem to continue my stupid guess

• Like 5

Hhhm. I think releasing the special preview was a terrible move from SBS. I mean, that plot twist is not twisty (wtf am I saying!?) anymore. We all know that Lee Gon is gonna be just fine, and that even though TaeEul may be hurt or even die, someone (probably Lee Gon) will succeed in turning back time, thus the scene where TaeEul hugs Lee Gon first.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i agree! We always wondered about which timeline LR was in. Now..it seems like both can time travel which means we could have been watching LR travel through frozen time as well :sweatingbullets: we got it right but now our heads feel like more questions have arrived hahaha!

i was wondering the same thing. I thought she would be with JTE’s dad. But she’s living the same way she did in KOC. Is it out of comfort or is it because of LR? :mellow:

This could have been a reason to why she poisoned LG and attacked TE. LR isn’t someone to be reckoned with either. 

This is also my theory. He was very pissed when he saw it on the CCTV her stealing the money 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hmmm... I like where you’re going. It’s definitely possible considering LR is able to travel back and meet himself. 

But goodness, I’m worried about how this will get wrapped up in 3 episodes. LR being able to travel back in time complicates things. Can’t he just go back and kill young LG? 

Yes more questions have arrived indeed but he can still be stopped but a great foe nonetheless due to also him being able to time travel. 

I think LR has used his time travel in locating people and planting his own people in both gov'ts

• Like 5

JY at times acts like that Relative of LG who Throws water onto Heroine Face when she refuses to Accept Money !!! :crazy:

Man Why Pinch SJ about JTE and emphasize about JTE-LG being Universes Apart every damn time??? 

Shakes My head

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I am not going to watch the episode until later. Right now, I am like the little girl:

tumblr_mhkrq6lLeI1qdlh1io1_500.gif

:joy: 

@Heretorant my initial belief was that the flute needs to be whole to travel all the way back. But now, I feel like my head is blank again. TKEM keeps giving us more equations than solutions haha! 

28 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Okay, i think the roles are reversed now once LG fixed everything and when he crossed ROK again JTE will hug her first maybe becoz she thinks LG is her savior. Remember the spoiler where LG gave the little JTE the black belt that her mother owns. Just my what ifs again. 

What did LG save her from? You mean from the stabbing in preview 14? Or saved her when she is a little JTE. If so, why did she need saving when she was younger? Lol, honestly, my mind is just blank right now haha. We could have discussed this in theories and I would have forgotten some of it already for the moment lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10