[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

If you want an example of lovelines being manufactured and not a reflection fo real feelings only one couple on MBCs We Got Married ended up actually dating and it was after their part of the show ended. No normal person can honestly be randomly lovey dovey comfortably with dozens of staff on the other end of a camera system with lighting, watching them. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

El 10/01/2019 a las 18:14, MonaLisa97 dijo:

Bien, en primer lugar, hola a todos mis cargadores de kookmin aquí, ¡siempre he leído su análisis y ustedes son geniales! Quiero decir que realmente no estaba planeando hacer una cuenta y compartir mis pensamientos, pero simplemente no pude resistir más. Permítanme comenzar diciendo que era un fanático de jsm incluso antes de que ella se uniera a rm y tbh. No pensé que esta nave funcionaría porque kjk siempre estaba incómodo con jsm,  es como una persona diferente. Acabo de ver el último ep en Moms Diary y wow kjk realmente ha cambiado, incluso su madre admitió que nunca lo había visto así antes, pensé que estaba viendo un programa de jsm, actuó completamente loco.Kjk es el tipo de persona que no puede ocultar sus sentimientos, solo puede afectar su corazón hasta el final, al igual que le solicitó un jsm que se empujó a su lado en la última rm ep, quiero decir que no fue realmente realmente necesario, él nunca dice eso a ysc aunque están cerca o incluso a jihyo, no es como si las cámaras no capturaran jsm, quiero decir, ¿vamos? También noté que cuando estaban en el auto, kjk puso su bebida detrás de la silla jsm mientras le miraba, incluso kwangso notó eso un poco, es decir, podría haber puesto fácilmente su bebida detrás de la silla jsj, que estaba mucho más cerca estaba sobre su derecho a menos que kjk sea zurdo? Las señales de que kjk no están controladas son chicos normales, ese chico está enamorado.Recuerde también cuando en el episodio 384, cuando el chico estaba leyendo su fortuna, le dijo a jsm que ella era muy conservadora y su futuro esposo sería como un padre para ella, también vi otro clip de kjk donde le dice a jaja que no diga casualmente Te amo a ji hyo y que te amo solo debería decirle a la persona que realmente amas y eso ' No se debe decir casualmente y luego agregó que tal vez soy conservador.Entonces, como pueden ver, kjk es realmente romántico, pero le gusta tomar las cosas con calma (aunque en estos días parece que no puede controlar sus emociones, incluso en otros programas, jaja) y jsm, por otro lado, es alguien que puede cambiarlo, amarlo y sé leal con él y puedo ver que ella ya se siente atraída por él, en la confesión de la canción (tal vez solo soy yo yo pero pero) cuando yjs canta "¿también haces eso con tus amigos? no parece que diría kjk, quiero decir, ¿por qué le diría eso a ella cuando él es uno de sus amigos? En otro episodio, cuando yjs dice que jsm y el joven bae vinieron a su encuentro a pesar de que estaba ocupado filmando otro programa, kjk se Electrónico acerca de un JSM y le PREGUNTA por Qué lo conocio en solitario. E INCLUSO en la Reunión de aficionados sin¿Parece que kjk estaba cantando para jsm? ¿Soy el único? cuando canta "Me gustas" podría la estaba mirando (giró todo su cuerpo hacia ella) pero podría ser mi mente pabu pabu jajaja. Solo espero que se mantengan más fuertes y tomen las cosas con calma y no se preocupen demasiado por los que odian.

¿Me atrae mucho esta pareja tal vez porque también nací en abril y soy una persona romántica? Llevémonos bien con los cargadores de kookmin.

Me gusta tu análisis

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/3/2019 at 5:59 AM, MandelBrot said:

E380:

HANDS!!!!

He was kinda rude with her sometimes...and he was uncomfortable with her when they were in the same team... she was shy,serious and a bit scared of him too...

But nowdays...ejem...he stands next to her most of the time...he is sweet with her and she is cheerful and happy when she is near him... 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

He was kinda rude with her sometimes...and he was uncomfortable with her when they were in the same team... she was shy,serious and a bit scared of him too...

But nowdays...ejem...he stands next to her most of the time...he is sweet with her and she is cheerful and happy when she is near him... 

I'm going to upload more videos of older eps... I want to show how much kjk has changed in recent months :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

I'm going to upload more videos of older eps... I want to show how much kjk has changed in recent months :blush:

You're awesome.  We want more more more gifs. Thanks for your labor :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I am an old fans of running man, and tbh I felt offended when new casts joined RM. So it has been more than 2 years I avoid watching any clips related RM esp when JSM's in thumbnail (I'm talking about youtube clips). But I accidentally watch her cursing at YSC when she was mistreated or so, not caring for the guests (I think it was SNSD? Not really sure) and I decided to watch some random episodes with new casts.

I have to admit that I forced myself not to scream when I saw how much KJK has changed from the tiger-thug-winning-oriented I remembered. I mean, who is that cute muscular cat wearing orange t-shirt? Or pink short? Or laughing happily when he lose? Or eating high carbs food such as waffle? Or talking about his love life with such sentiment? Or EATING THE MADA FAKA RAMEN?

Is he really the KJK that I know will tear name tags ferociously? Is he the same person who hated to talk about personal life on camera?

:scream:

Guys, I don't want to stir any problem, but imho, KJK is the one who's having crush on JSM. Idk about what she feels back at him, but right after ep 461 when they talked about YSC-JSM loveline, he was definitely getting restless. I noticed that he started to unconsciously showed his concerns throughout this episode and he didn't even get mad when JSM-JSJ betrayed him. I wish I could show you how shocked I was when I see him being helpless and quiet although as far as I remember, he should be mad at least at JSJ.

And JSJ! Oh my gosh, since when that grumpy old man taking care of other person beside himself? He def adores JSM and if you focus on some scene, you'll see that he sometimes gives JSM fatherly smile which is another surprise for me. My guess is that probably JSJ is one of the first member who realised KJK's feeling to JSM and he secretly cheer on their possible relationship as you can see that he is always the first member who broke YSC-JSM loveline topics whilst never intervene KJK-JSM interaction. Idk, I dare not making another assumption as I still feel a little bitter about monday couple thingy even though I am glad that kang gary can find his happiness. However, damn, KJK anomalies have made me making this account and commenting on this forum.

Ps. I will start to watch RM again to see KJK transformation lol

Edited by Airine Jacobs
I mean 461 not 361
  • Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 2

@Airine Jacobs Yes, spotting when kjk started to change is rather fun.  Can't help myself from sharing my favorite eps with you ;):

Ep 424 (Halloween)

ep 425 (will not choose me)

ep 426 (squeezing tears)

ep 431 & 432 (Christmas)

ep 433 (ski resort)

ep 434 (basketball)

ep 437 (guess the king)

ep 438 (same team)

ep 441 (private meeting)

Happy viewing!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Benji D said:

@Airine Jacobs Yes, spotting when kjk started to change is rather fun.  Can't help myself from sharing my favorite eps with you ;):

Ep 424 (Halloween)

ep 425 (will not choose me)

ep 426 (squeezing tears)

ep 431 & 432 (Christmas)

ep 433 (ski resort)

ep 434 (basketball)

ep 437 (guess the king)

ep 438 (same team)

ep 441 (private meeting)

Happy viewing!

Thank you so much!

I'm still in ep 370s when KJK still as annoying as he was (lol, he wasn't my fav MC in RM).

Another thing that I want to emphasize is about his reaction in dance practice.

1. He was all smiling without much complaint esp to JSM. When he saw the choreography that quite sensual and touchy(?), he didn't complain. Guys, you prob didn't know but he was a bully that full of complaint back in the earlier episode! That's one of the reasons why I didn't really fancy him back at that time.

2. When others caught him gritting while lifting JSM, all members were laughing and teasing JSM. His normal reactions should be: (a) Complaining to JSM and joined the tease with others.

(b) angry and act grumpy to JSM as she was prolonging the practice by making it hard for him. But what he did? He DENIED the tease with blushed face and grinning widely. #whoisthisguy?

3. When JSM ask LKS and YSC to be her partner, the usual reaction from KJK should be fought back and said something like, "It's not like I want to be your partner!" Or "I too don't want to be your partner!" Or another mean remarks. 

But again, what he did? He kept extending his arm, with all smiley face as if waiting for JSM. He even did not teasing JSM when both LKS and YSC couldn't lift her. He just laughed and simply accepted the comment from YJS that KJK was the only one that could be JSM partner. He didn't even trying to act  smug to keep pressuring or teasing JSM. This is already strange for me.

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, Airine Jacobs said:

Thank you so much!

I'm still in ep 370s when KJK still as annoying as he was (lol, he wasn't my fav MC in RM).

Another thing that I want to emphasize is about his reaction in dance practice.

1. He was all smiling without much complaint esp to JSM. When he saw the choreography that quite sensual and touchy(?), he didn't complain. Guys, you prob didn't know but he was a bully that full of complaint back in the earlier episode! That's one of the reasons why I didn't really fancy him back at that time.

2. When others caught him gritting while lifting JSM, all members were laughing and teasing JSM. His normal reactions should be: (a) Complaining to JSM and joined the tease with others.

(b) angry and act grumpy to JSM as she was prolonging the practice by making it hard for him. But what he did? He DENIED the tease with blushed face and grinning widely. #whoisthisguy?

3. When JSM ask LKS and YSC to be her partner, the usual reaction from KJK should be fought back and said something like, "It's not like I want to be your partner!" Or "I too don't want to be your partner!" Or another mean remarks. 

But again, what he did? He kept extending his arm, with all smiley face as if waiting for JSM. He even did not teasing JSM when both LKS and YSC couldn't lift her. He just laughed and simply accepted the comment from YJS that KJK was the only one that could be JSM partner. He didn't even trying to act  smug to keep pressuring or teasing JSM. This is already strange for me.

Our kookie oppa has come a long way lol.. that was really cute wat u said. Look forward to reading more of ur thoughts:wub:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Btw, I watched some random episodes in 460s up until 470 before I decided to give up and watch others.

No, I am not JSM hard fans.

Yes, I used to hate her when I was immature and one of the 7012 cult. 

No, I wasn't KJK's fans. But seeing him now, I feel all giddy so I think I am his now, lol.

I said this to clarify possible assumption that may occur when some of you read my comments.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Sorry guys but I still can’t move on from that hug after the group dance. I am sure some of you might still like me who want to look at it at least 5 times every day and still not satisfied. That hug was like 100% perfect and I can’t find myself to move on from it. Watching them from how they were distant in the very beginning and their interaction now, it makes me feel nostalgic and that hug was just in many ways symbolic for so many reasons. The Apink members were right there is no one who cannot be emotional after such an amazing dance. I am really happy they were able to let lose, whether that hug meant friendship or much more, I do hope for the latter, but I am so happy on how close they have become. I could never have imagined that. That hug and the other mini hug were free treats that I can’t but be so happy for them. No worries will move on from it soon. :wub: Might take a while though :love:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Whoaa, JSM is such a character. I read some threads here which mentioned KJK is hard to understand but imo JSM's character is waaay more difficult to decipher. She is surely a good actress that can flip her attitude in any situation. 

I am still in ep 390s and I already feel bad for SJH. I heard that JSM made her screen time shorter that before, but what I see as SJH real fans, she look a lot more relax now that JSM is there. The Kang Gary thing was hard for her, not to mention pressure and emotional break she experienced right after that (I'm talking about KJK and SJH dismissal issue). I mean, the new members are not as bad as I anticipate. Mongdol sister is dope but lack exposure tch.

Anyway!

I don't understand JSM character at all. She sometimes acts as a trickster and betrayer, but other time she is understanding and hardworking. I believe KJK felt the same confusion at first, that's why he avoided JSM quite a lot in their first episode. Another reason is most probably bcs he found it awkward for JSM to joined RM after such an uproar and scandal, while YSC is a close friend for him, YJS, Haha and JSJ. Meanwhile, up until now, JSM was just a witty guest that facing difficulty in her career and desperately using RM as her milestone. She was simply a stranger for him yet he had to accept her. Although KJK often acts tough, he is really loyal to his close friend and he clearly didn't want to get closer with JSM in this period of time.

But JSM, again, is a strange girl. Strange and strong, I think. Despite the subtle yet clear rejection from KJK, she kept approaching him with wide smile. She acted cute though she knew that noone there will appreciate it. I mean it is RM thing to diss their own members, no matter how good they are at acting cute. I thin KJK started to accept JSM as colleague in Indonesia episode where she took care of LKS. I noticed that he wasn't as cold as he was after this ep. 

The turning point in KJK 's perspective was probably in prison ep where they required to make tofu. JSM betrayed him and then helped him. But I swear I can see his guilt when he came back with tofu and JSM was pale bcs her tofu's stolen. She really looked like damsel in distress with her pale complexion and watery tired eyes, yet she was still smiling. I believe that at this time, KJK's heart ached for her, so he gave the tofu to JSM without slightest doubt. In this episode, a lot of things happened and KJK as an observer, started to give more attention to JSM. She showed anomalies that had never been seen in prior episodes. She worked hard to make her tofu instead of slacking off or playing trick, which would be understandable if she did bcs this time JSM was already known as female version of LKS. I think after this episode KJK finally fully accepted JSM as part of RM and he understood she was the type who would give all her best in work.

Ah, I will stop here and continue later. English is not my first language so I feel tired for writing this long delusions.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1