11 hours ago, Maresy said:

I'm so happy to see this.

Its been 2 weeks since Jong Kook posted anything in his instagram. And the first thing he posted after that 2 weeks is a picture of him taking a picture of Jeon So Min while Kwang Soo photobombed at the back just after So Min posted her side of the picture. I mean its like a couple posting the same kind of pictures in instagram but with different concept. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

Anyone think it would be cuter if he was trying to take pics of Kwangsoo instead and she was the one really getting in the way?

Like KJK tryna get some cool pics for his bro and Somin wants his attention so she starts acting cute and lovely in front of the camera and he ended up focusing on her?

You could have Kwangsoos theme playing in the background as it happens

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
55 minutes ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Anyone think it would be cuter if he was trying to take pics of Kwangsoo instead and she was the one really getting in the way?

Like KJK tryna get some cool pics for his bro and Somin wants his attention so she starts acting cute and lovely in front of the camera and he ended up focusing on her?

You could have Kwangsoos theme playing in the background as it happens

your scenario should make it to RM. :D

i would have believed you if lks was posing here like he meant business instead of looking like a lost giraffe looking for leaves. :lol:

however, the fact that kjk called jsm the photobomb is cute for me.  it reminds me of kooksoo. in the early years of RM, kooksoo used to hang out all the time, meeting almost all days and then kjk used to troll lks like this because he was his most lovable dongsaeng and for kjk, the more you love someone, the more you troll. but now someone more lovable has come along so she gets trolled and the usual victim lks gets spared.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Since the first RM episode where Somin was a guest, Somin teamed up with Kwangsoo. But, there was an interaction that caught my eyes. yes! it was Somin and Jongkook's bickering. I meant why did Jongkook had to teas her about her forehead and why did Somin respond back the teasing by saying about Jongkook's height. They were cute since then and I started to love them until now. It is a clear green light that Jongkook is interested to Somin. If nobody makes a move, I am afraid it won't be going anywhere. Confession,come out!!! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
10 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

¿Por qué creo que Jongkook jaló la cabeza de SoMin a su hombro? Si ella fuera unos centímetros más baja, habría sido él empujándola hacia su pecho : wub:

that hug is patented by them, he likes to hug her like that...

• Like 6
  • Love 2
On 9/25/2019 at 10:01 AM, TaengTaengoo said:

Somin reply to KJK Insta Post

Jsm:Ah no wonder, I was posing for such a long time but it didnt seem to end

Kjk: yyp, id it was going on that long you shouldve known better and gotten out of the way

Ok it's official! Their interaction is such a couple that loving each other!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

August 26: the fanmeeting. Kookmin had some sweet moments (the hug and whispering :wub:)

September 3: SoMin gave her brother calobye drinks. And guess who is the brand ambassador of calobye? The man, Kim Jongkook!

September 4: a fan spotted Kookmin together at Kwangsoo movie premier 

September 24: SoMin posted pictures taken by Jongkook and praised him as a good photographer 

September 25: Jongkook posted a picture of him taking a picture of SoMin. It's like a reply to SoMin's post the previous day. But he is trolling her in his post tho. SoMin left a comment on his post and a few minutes later Jongkook replied to her comment and of course still trolling her lol

I thought we wouldn't see their sns interactions again because of the attention they've got from the fans. 

Huge question, has oppa confessed to Somin? :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Somin unnie liked Jihyo picture in runningman_turkiye page. :lol:

I'm a fan of Somin from Türkiye.

I am so happy and i was proud hehe. B)

And I love their friendship.  

I hope they will had a section where two of them were spy.

In the meantime, what Somin unni hand had in that farm photo caught my attention.  

It looks like a hat or a bag and it's black.

I dream naughty thinksB)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan