[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Him showing off the lobsterr he got to somin is cute and honestly more than any overt shipping the members do, the random screencaps of them chatting in the baclground speak much more to their relationship

Why kjk only show the lobster to somin??? :P

• Like 2

but somin in this episode like suk jin said in the opening not in the good mood. I thought i'm the only one who noticed it yesterday. She's not really cheerful as usual. They recorded this after the instagram incident (somin Ig got deleted), right? I hope its not affect her too much. But I'm glad this latest weeks, we got to see many of her sns interactions with JK.  

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

On today's episode SoMin looked kinda sad...and she was not so close with KJK...she was more playful with SeChan and KwangSoo....

Kjk could not move because of the back pain, he did not participate in almost the entire ep. And somin was very serious, jsj was right

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Kjk could not move because of the back pain, he did not participate in almost the entire ep. And somin was very serious, jsj was right

I agree somin looked a bit more sullen with lower energy. But she might be tired we never know. In the hindsight, when somin said her ideal type is a peanut, oppa was like ‘I think it will change’.. and then the talks about her becoming more charming with time came...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Losdol said:

I agree somin looked a bit more sullen with lower energy. But she might be tired we never know. In the hindsight, when somin said her ideal type is a peanut, oppa was like ‘I think it will change’.. and then the talks about her becoming more charming with time came...

Curious as to why Jongkook made that remark. He was sure when he said that. How can he be sure that SoMin's type will change? Hmmm

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

When SoMin was holding that baby fox, Jongkook was taking out his phone and holding it like he was going to take a picture of SoMin holding the baby fox. SoMin looked so cute holding that baby fox and perhaps Jongkook thought the same :D

Really well spotted!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

When SoMin was holding that baby fox, Jongkook was taking out his phone and holding it like he was going to take a picture of SoMin holding the baby fox. SoMin looked so cute holding that baby fox and perhaps Jongkook thought the same :D

94EVabd.png

wow!!! :P

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

So something caught my attention from the latest ep of Mother’s diary: ugly duckling:

Could be completely unrelated. But kjk oppa’s segment showed the MV making of Bbajji-go song by Tur-V(Turbo+UV) and when oppa had to go underwater to sing a certain portion of the song, the lyrics goes:

”I will confess my feelings to you Today”

”You don’t need to answer as I don’t care”

”Please understand how I feel and just stand by me”

Thats the part oppa sings. And my delulu mind thinks, is it an answer to somin’s song? Lol

i wonder when they shot that segment of MUD? Cause if it’s somewhere after the fan meeting, it might really be something lol...

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

94EVabd.png

wow!!! :P

I love you guys.

Every time i enter this page, you are really make me happy with your comments.
The fox scene caught my attention, but I didn't tell you, for not to exaggerate.

It's great you noticed.

I'm not lonely crazy. :D:D:D

21 minutes ago, Losdol said:

So something caught my attention from the latest ep of Mother’s diary: ugly duckling:

Could be completely unrelated. But kjk oppa’s segment showed the MV making of Bbajji-go song by Tur-V(Turbo+UV) and when oppa had to go underwater to sing a certain portion of the song, the lyrics goes:

Thats the part oppa sings. And my delulu mind thinks, is it an answer to somin’s song? Lol

i wonder when they shot that segment of MUD? Cause if it’s somewhere after the fan meeting, it might really be something lol...

OMG  the lyrics are legendary :D:D:D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

i think with kookmin, we need to take things calmly. it's too early for anything to be said, but based on whatever i have seen, some things seem clearer than the rest.

jsm's song, while it might reflect real life experiences, was written to be performed for an event and would have been generic and general enough for the audience to identify with. i don't think she or even yjs would allow her to write things in there that can give indications of her real life status. yet, i think there is something deeply personal and true in that song which we also find in the poems she posts, which are very different from the flippant way in which they treat her love life on RM. i think yjs was worried about that song since it can, like he kept saying, make the guy uncomfortable. it is definitely pressurizing if the guy is not ready. i feel the rm guys all know jsm's guy - in the waffle episode when jsm was asked about the nickname she would like for her boyfriend and she said "gas station of love" . kjk said "a song might be written with that title" and looked pleased, jsj immediately made up a song about it and haha too joined in.

i also feel that whatever ambiguous relationship kookmin have, it has gone past the "do we have feelings for each other" phase. i feel they both have feelings and the confession jsm is talking about could be more about him making the big confession. kjk had previously said that he doesn't believe in saying "i love you" casually to his girlfriends since if they break up later, those words would be meaningless. from whatever kjk has said on his shows, i think the idea of getting married pressurizes him and he likes to take things slowly and steadily. so a confession for him would be a big deal. that could be one of the reasons yjs looked worried about the song since he knows it could potentially freak kjk out.  coincidentally, i could see some of that when kjk was listening to the song. that is what makes me feel he could be the guy. kjk looked really nervous and tensed in a  way he needn't have been. kjk is too experienced to be that nervous about his song and jsm's song was getting really positive feedback from the audience.

yet, i think the song also worked some magic by the way kjk reacted to jsm afterwards. after observing kookmin interactions on the show and earlier fanmeets, i had thought this fanmeet would be very emotional for kjk and had prepared myself to see him celebrate with the old members first. love is love, but since this was about rm and he has the most memories with the others, i thought it would be the most natural outcome. the best i had hoped for was a little side hug to jsm which jsm would reciprocate briefly. that was all i had hoped for, but what i saw left me speechless.it must have been emotional for all the members. it is their first korean fanmeeting in 9 years and that dance routine demanded months of hard work and effortless team work. jsj  said in his radio show that he felt really emotional after the dance. it must have been doubly so for kjk since he was fired from the show. the original members go so far back, so it makes sense for him to celebrate with them first. yet, the first person he looked to celebrate with was jsm and that too in a really intimate hug that we have never seen on the show. their dance move was difficult and i am sure jsm must have gone out of her way to lessen the strain on his back during practice, but almost everybody worked hard on that dance.

going by what yjs and kjk said, the members had promised beforehand not to do emotional stuff and kjk is someone who holds back the most. this may be me projecting, but i think there were emotions there he didn't want to hide and those were reserved for a person he has known only for the last 2-3 years. as far as we saw, he didn't hug anybody else and joined the group huddle after jsm joined it. lks had to pull him inside the huddle next to jsm and there too, after yjs touched her head, she put her face close to kjk's shoulder in a really intimate move. during the song and talk later, kjk was content to stand next to jsm and talk to her though there were many things going around him. it was also not like jsm was really emotional and needed support. that was a really unguarded moment when i felt i saw something of the real them. there were no pds to tell them what to do and i don't think they cared during that moment about what the older members would say.

so that is a big plus for me. yes, he must have freaked out, but he enjoyed that feeling as well. kjk had limited his interactions on sns till the last fanmeet episode was over. there were days when he wouldn't even like posts by his friends. it was the day after the fanmeet that i saw him liking some posts after a while. two days later, he posted his first photo after 2-3 weeks and that too in which he was mainly talking about jsm and tagged her. she was also bold enough to comment on his post and since then looks bolder about it. kjk has also invited her for his year-end concert in public.

i don't go by what i see on rm to judge kookmin interactions since all the best things have always happened off the show. after the fanmeet, kjk and jsm hung out with yjs, lks and jsj judging by what yjs said. kookmin also went to the lks movie together a few days before the episode was shot. jsm's brother tagged jsm on his calobye post. so plenty of things are happening off the show.

i think the rm members like yjs who knows them personally and haha who is finding similarities between his daughter and jsm know how to give good advice. if things have to work out in a relationship, they have to go through a process. let things proceed naturally and steadily for now.

PS: i am really happy about the support jsm is getting from haha, kjk and her friends on instagram. i believe haha realized after what happened that he needs to be careful with his words on insta in a situation when jsm is getting so much hate. haha has been really positive. byul posted a really beautiful post about jsm and kjk has also been actively talking to jsm on his insta though he likes to troll her. jsm's agency has also stepped up, verified her account and we are getting a lot of positive response to her on korean news sites. i have to say though that jsm being the beautiful soul she is, has really great friends (in and outside RM) who call her beautiful and show the world their support.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 5

7 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

wonder how many jsm pics kjk has on his phone :D i bet that if he is really asked about this pic, he will say he meant to take a pic of the fox but jsm got in the way. :P

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Losdol said:

i wish!

as of now, i think it is the third - ”Please understand how I feel and just stand by me”

the mv was released on aug 2, so this is much before the korean fanmeet.

when i look back on episodes after the first couple dance practice, one reason why the pds might have been so careful with the editing may be because kookmin skinship definitely increased on the show where it was kind of becoming obvious they were really close. 

looking back, it surprises me that the show let us on the kookmin couple dance only when the fanmeet episodes were airing. they were trying to set up other lovelines for kjk and jsm, so part of me can understand. however, it could have been hyped up more and used to create a loveline which they didn't do. kookmin relationship seems to be much more real for those kinds of artificial set-ups.   

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3