• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

5 hours ago, Happyjana said:

Even the members teased somin and JK, they never forced a loveline on them.That's what I love abt kookmin..it's more natural:).Let their interaction be natural and their close friendship outside the filming already make me happy.

yes, that is what makes it interesting. 

also don't forget. this was filmed just after the first concert episode. jsm's confession song hadn't been broadcasted when they filmed this. I feel episodes filmed after this week may have discussion about kookmin sns interaction because the article released today mentioned it. Wonder if they will discuss the couple dance and jsm's song. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Him showing off the lobsterr he got to somin is cute and honestly more than any overt shipping the members do, the random screencaps of them chatting in the baclground speak much more to their relationship

Why kjk only show the lobster to somin??? :P

• Like 2

but somin in this episode like suk jin said in the opening not in the good mood. I thought i'm the only one who noticed it yesterday. She's not really cheerful as usual. They recorded this after the instagram incident (somin Ig got deleted), right? I hope its not affect her too much. But I'm glad this latest weeks, we got to see many of her sns interactions with JK.  

• Sad 3
3 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

On today's episode SoMin looked kinda sad...and she was not so close with KJK...she was more playful with SeChan and KwangSoo....

Kjk could not move because of the back pain, he did not participate in almost the entire ep. And somin was very serious, jsj was right

• Sad 2
3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Kjk could not move because of the back pain, he did not participate in almost the entire ep. And somin was very serious, jsj was right

I agree somin looked a bit more sullen with lower energy. But she might be tired we never know. In the hindsight, when somin said her ideal type is a peanut, oppa was like ‘I think it will change’.. and then the talks about her becoming more charming with time came...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Losdol said:

I agree somin looked a bit more sullen with lower energy. But she might be tired we never know. In the hindsight, when somin said her ideal type is a peanut, oppa was like ‘I think it will change’.. and then the talks about her becoming more charming with time came...

Curious as to why Jongkook made that remark. He was sure when he said that. How can he be sure that SoMin's type will change? Hmmm

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

When SoMin was holding that baby fox, Jongkook was taking out his phone and holding it like he was going to take a picture of SoMin holding the baby fox. SoMin looked so cute holding that baby fox and perhaps Jongkook thought the same :D

Really well spotted!

• Like 4
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan